Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

PORTALS 101: "rules" for engagement

S.A.M.
08/25/2005 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
PORTALS 101: "rules" for engagement
Greetings,

I am starting this thread to share what I know about portals as talked about on the Gaia Man thread. Specifically what they are attuned to in regards to us people living on the Earth.

I am not, as of yet, all-knowing nor do I claim to know for certain any future events. I will do my level best to answer any questions honestly without compromising the integrity of the "design".

I would like to do this in a question and answer format because there is much info that can go in many directions at once.

My intention is to share information that may support the cause of the liberation of humanity and that is all.

I will return in approximately 6 hours to answer any questions posted.

aloha,
SAM

ps. I will have roughly 4-5 days in which to hang out before I hit the road.
Anonymous Coward
12/08/2005 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: PORTALS 101: "rules" for engagement
What exactly ARE the portals and when will they be opening?
Thanks
kjs
Report Abusive Post
Where are they. Do you know anyting aboat some sort of sound when the portals open up.

Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Where do they go?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Do the portals have anything to do with the galactic center?
Slim
Report Abusive Post
Oh brother, I donīt think so
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Do the portals relate to the trumpet of Gabriel and the sun?
robin
Report Abusive Post
what are the hazards of using said portals?

who guards these gates?

what must i know to access the bridge?

must i travel physically to portal to use it?

can more than one individual use the same gate at the same time and how?

how can i protect the gate?
how can i identify this gate?

may i program a portal to my liking?

thank you in advance.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Are they One Way only? What if you want to get back or go somewhere else?
robin
Report Abusive Post
are there any guides we must use when using these portals?
can thes portals be used more than once by the same person?
robin
Report Abusive Post
is there anything that cannot pass through or be taken through the portals?
red moon mars
Report Abusive Post
what exactly is the purpose of a portal.
and who is permitted to use one.
is there one is AZ.
when will it be opening, and what does it open up to?
Harvester
Report Abusive Post
Who created the Portals?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Will that guy that calls himself "Bullshit" be able to pass through a portal?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Why are they here and who designed them?
SAM
Report Abusive Post
User ID: 10078
8/25/2005
3:40 pm EDT Re: PORTALS 101: "rules" for engagement

What exactly ARE the portals and when will they be opening?
Thanks

--------

How to define them can vary based upon an individuals belief system. I define them as natural openings within the Earthīs magnetic field that lead to passage ways beyond our everyday frequencey or reality. I wish to emphasize that they are natural like a bellybutton for the Earth... only more than one.

As for when they open...to my knowledge they are always open to the appropriate frequencies. But I know that is not what you are asking. I can tell that knowing when they "open" has nothing to do with being able to pass through one. Soon...prepare by letting go and nourish your heartfelt desire to be FREE.
------
kjs
User ID: 14549
8/25/2005
4:32 pm EDT Re: PORTALS 101: "rules" for engagement

Where are they. Do you know anyting aboat some sort of sound when the portals open up.

Thanks.
----------
They are in many places around the Earth but I would not say that they are are "on"the Earth as much as they are woven into the Earth. I have been involved in creating pathways from communities to portal frequencies using sound as a medium. Sound will be used to activate these pathways linking the communities to the portals.
--------------
User ID: 1436
8/25/2005
4:44 pm EDT Re: PORTALS 101: "rules" for engagement

Where do they go?
--------
To my knowledge that is not black and white. It has more to do with the intention of the traveler. I could be wrong about that cause I have yet to enter one. Personally my guidance tells me that the way home lies behind this system...home is a relative concept.
I apologise if that is too vague but there is no easy answer there for me.
--------
User ID: 404
8/25/2005
5:52 pm EDT Re: PORTALS 101: "rules" for engagement

Do the portals have anything to do with the galactic center?
-----------
That would depend on how you define the Galactic Centre but I would say that anything part of the natural fiber of the planet is in harmony with the Galactic Centre. In my experience it is all based on the same system of spirals. From the movement of galaxies right on down to the DNA helix the design is based on a spiral. Is the Galactic Centre merely another portal in which to spiral through? I can only speculate. The knowledge I can readily share is how the human being can prepare oneself for engaging or entering the portal system.
------------
User ID: 7879
8/25/2005
5:56 pm EDT Re: PORTALS 101: "rules" for engagement

Do the portals relate to the trumpet of Gabriel and the sun?
----------
I am not completely familiar with said trumpet but I do know that a tone/song/frequencey is how different aspects of the portal system are put into motion. The portals relate to everything that is in harmony with the natural movement of the universe.
--------------

I have to eat now with family. Iīll get back later tonight.

Aloha
Martin
Report Abusive Post
I can say that the portal that is transmiting the enrgy today it is fully activated like never before...
who ever has neg thinkings or stuff like that inside will get the consecuences...
TUNE UP YOUR CHACKRAS ASAP OR ELSE...!
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
visualice a pink and orange ray cleaning your neg vibs...! ASAP
while u go to bed and while u wake up...! protect yourself please..!
S.A.M.
Report Abusive Post
What are the hazards of using said portals?

There is , to my knowledge, nothing to fear from the portals. They are just part of the unfolding and evolution of our consciousness into a more universal awarness. They are the highways we are destined to travel.

Who guards these gates?

They are self contained selectively permeable systems. They only support frequencies that are heart based and emminating love.

What must I know to access the bridge?

Thank you for this question.
You must know how to surrender to divine will. You must know what you have the power to change and especially what you cannot. You must know that there is only one race of humanity...the human race. You must know that faith courage and love are far more precious commodities than guns gold and oil.

You must know how to let go of what is unrepairable and unsustainable in order to move on to something new. You must be willing to fly free and trust.
You must remember that you already know these things....you are precious.

Must I travel physically to a portal to use it?

No.

Can more than one individual use the same gate at one time and how?

Yes. As I am not the designer of this system I can only speculate without absolute certainty about how, but I know that it is a function of us being one consciouness. Seperation is the chief illusion of our current reality.... creating the conflict of duality.

How can I protect the gate?

By being harmless to your fellow man and working toward compassion for those you consider enimies.

How do I identify this gate?

It will recognize you and your willingness. It will be obvious when the time is at hand. The place to indentify and protect is within you my friend. Let nothing divide and distract you.

May I program a portal to my liking?

Not in so many words. How you program yourself will determine the outcome. That is what you can control. Trust your higher self.
-------------

Are they only one way? What if you want to get back or go somewhere else?

No they are not but from what I know the ego will not be making those decisions directly. The ego must decide if it will go willingly to where the spirit/God/the force sees fit to take it. The egos desire for control is what fuels the conflicts in our current reality. We must learn to distiguish between what we want and what we truly need. If you need to get "back" then you will do so.
-----------------

Are there guides we must use when using these portals?

When the time is at hand guides will be plentiful, but this is a natural thing. Just like when we came into the world we know how to do this on our soul level.

Can these portals be used more than once by the same person?

Yes, because they do not exist on just one dimension alone. They are the links between.
----------------

Is there anything that cannot pass or be taken through the portals?

Anything that would seek to seperate itself from the Source/God/spirit ..the whole of consciousness. This is the key to getting free......never forgetting the source and our connection to all life. Those who have forgotten... lust for power and control. This is what we are leaving behind ...our heedlessness.
------------------

What is exactly the purpose of a portal and who is permitted to use one?

The purpose of the portal is to be an onramp to the "galactic/universal/cosmic" freeway with which we may travel and explore the universe as our hearts desire. Those who give themselves permission to be free in the spirit of love and universal abundance are the ones travelling this super highway. They are protected by it and their intent sustains the system.
------------

Is there one in AZ, when will it be opening and what does it open to?

Physical location, time and dates are not relevant .

Soon. Walk softly with an attitude of grattitude. Let go of the battles of this world. Connect with the Earth and breathe. The portals open to our future and they will help us remember our origins.
-------------------

Who created the portals?

This is only a guess but I would say the same who/what that created the sky.

Thanks all for the chance to have this dialogue.
Be well ...Aloha
Graybeard
Report Abusive Post
Are there forces trying to interfere with the

knowledge of the portals? Can negativity cause

the portals to be delayed?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
do you have to tip them
miscreant nli
Report Abusive Post
Have you heard of portals in Sedona?

I think portals are different than vortexes (vortices), but Iīm not sure how...
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Do you have to die first to pass through the portal? Or can you go through it alive?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Is going through the portal the same as the Rapture?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Question: How do you know so much about em...thats if they do exist.

How do you know that they are not one way and the rest of that..
SAM
Report Abusive Post
Aloha and good morning,

Are there forces trying to interfere with the knowledge of the portals? Can negativity cause the portals to be delayed?

This is a tricky area.

There has definitely been a conscious effort made by various groups to suppress any knowledge that would lead the general population of the planet to freedom.
Free travel, free thought and expression, free energy etc. etc. This suppression is fear based and bent on controlling mass attention for a desired outcome. Collective human attention coupled with intention is a very powerful tool. Think of how science has learned that the observation of an experiment affects the outcome of the experiment. Then think of 6 billion observers all participating in the grand "experiment " of life. Throw in free will, fear of the unknown and desires for specific outcomes and you have what I consider a volatile solution.

To my knowledge the suppression is more a by- product of fear and forgetting than an evil intention to wreck the system.( that is not to say evil doesnīt exist) Because the oppressors are functioning from such a dense vibration any knowledge or access to the portals is extremely limited.From what I know there has been more effort put into creating artificial portals than trying to control the natural ones (not possible to control). This has been very harmful and compounded the fear .

But any effort to create a general fear of the unknown can interfere with knowledge and use of the portals. That is one of the main reasons I want to share what I īve learned .

As far as "delaying" the portals and negativity....

I like the analogy of boiling water. If we say that the "activation" or opening of the portals is akin to when water begins to boil we can understand that that moment is conditional to different stresses. Fear and negativity will impede an individuals access but eventually the water will boil and one fear will out weigh the other. Hopefully it will be obvious which way to go, in which case the oppressors and their oppression become a positive in the final phases.

As far as I know humanity will be given as much time as possible to let go of what is not serving us. Even the most "wicked" person can move on up if they "get it" in time.

That was a bit long winded I hope it answered your question.
------------
Have you heard of portals in Sedona?

I have heard of the vorticies in Sedona and have personally done a lot of work in the Bell Rock and Cathederal areas. I also know several others who have done much in the area as well as the military.
I cannot speak to specific portals however. Their locations are irrelevant. It is all a function of vibration.
Sedona(the vortexes) is an area that can greatly help raise an individuals vibration thereby making it a very valuable place to journey. The Southwest (four corners) in general is good for that. But it can be developed anywhere with the appropriate intention and desire.
-----------------
Do you have to die first to go through a portal or can you go through it alive?

Ideally you go through alive but you have the best chance if you first "die" from the man made world. The world of fear, control and avoidance of natural laws. This is a symbolic death I am speaking of. That within you that craves conflict, control, or functions from a centre of fear must be allowed to die out like an unwanted fire.
-----------------
Is going through the portal the same as the rapture?

I had never heard of the rapture until I began playing on the internet. From what I have understood about it in general I would say the acutal journey is the same event but not the requirements. By this I mean the portals are not restricted to a linear minded system of rules like a religious ideaology or philosophy etc. It is not an "us and them" situation. This is the tricky part of religion/politics/nationalism and all the "isms" and "ics" in general. Religions will really help certain people grasp the greater understanding but is by no means a requirement.
----------------
SAM
Report Abusive Post
Do you have to tip them?

LOL
No you do not but a sense of humor in these days especially is a valuable commodity and I thank you for sharing your wit.
-------------------

How do you know so much about them?

That is a long story and personal...but I suppose it would be best to say that Iīve never not known about them but only forgotten them. I know Iīve stated above somewhere that I have yet to enter one and by that I mean I donīt have that specific memory available.

I have been working actively in this field for the better part of two decades and have only been shown in the last 18 months the real substance of what the work has been about. I have always had a desire to talk about and share info but not always for the "right" reasons.

When I saw the Gaia Man thread...what he is sharing and how he is doing it ,something clicked for me.

I donīt claim to know all of the details ..just that my process of letting go and trusting has led me to understanding what my work has been about and that process of letting go is the crux part of the climb for us all when talking about the portals and moving to higher states of consciousness.

I canīt prove to you they exist nor that what I share is true. I have no desire for that. It is merely my testimony and I feel compelled to share it in the hopes it triggers another the way I have been triggered..... I am networking.

I totally understand your question and respect your discernment process.

I grew up in darkness and violence. My desire for truth led me to the understanding I now reside in. The light revealed itself to me in a way specific to my evolution. I honor and support your right to that same personal process and your right to decide for yourself.

Good luck
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
>>>>I have been working actively in this field for the better part of two decades and have only been shown in the last 18 months the real substance of what the work has been about.<<<

Can you expand on why in the last 18 months have you seen the real substance of what the work has been about?

What has it been about? Why do you think only recently you have been able to "see" this?

I understand that all of humanity has a large part to play in opening the portals but when you say soon would you be able to say if it is this year 2005?

You might have already answered this but will I be able to pass through with my family. Specifically my Child who is 2 yrs. old and I know it is a free will decision but will my child understand? I am not trying to underestimate childrens abilities for I think they are more intune than most adults but I am wondering what your take is on this?

Thank you for sharing SAM. I am glad you decided to do so.

Peace.
SAM
Report Abusive Post
Can you expand on why in the last 18 months you have seen the real substance of what the work has been about?

Yes, Iīll give it a whirl and thank you for the kind vibe.

Initially for me the path was a physical journey where I was constantly searching and experimenting. Since 1987 I have traveled all over the world never staying in one place longer than 8 months until the this past year. I think for a lot of that time I was running from what was to be my responsibility or work. I did not believe in the divine... I loved the Earth and ignored most people in general.

In the last 10 years I began to slowly accept that something much larger and infinitely more intelligent was pulling the strings. My ego was often "tricked" into going somewhere for one reason only to find my expectations unmet and the real reason revealed. Each time this happened I would trust that much more.

All this time I felt that it was up to us people to protect the planet and to change the world through the system (government/religion) mankind had created. I considered "divine" options but didnīt fully believe in them. I wanted to fight and win. Justice.

Ultimately, the futility of my personal battle exerted itīs full weight upon me reaching itīs apex last winter solstice and I surrendered. My desire shifted from wanting to fix it to wanting only to be free of it and start fresh. Rather than evict the oppressors and repair the damage.. ...start over and lock oppression out of the equation. This acceptance made me "safer" for the design and henceforth I had questions and more was revealed.

What has the work been about?

In a nutshell... creating a record of how the oppresion manifests and " writing" a program for a firewall protecting against it. This is done with sound... specifically overtone harmonics and the human body.The body records the record and the voice writes the program. It is done all over the world by many people who would have different ways of describing it....this is my way.

There is more to it but it feels to me right now that a very general view is most appropriate.

Why do you think only recently you have been able to see this?

Honestly...because we are close now. I see/feel it like a mountain summit through the trees. After many false summits the end/beginning is in sight and itīs time to get everything tightened up and on line.

When you say soon would you be able to say if it is this year 2005?

The reason I say soon is because it is soon but there is no way of knowing exactly when. (think water boiling on an open fire) I care deeply about people now it doesnīt matter who they are and I wish for them to be prepared.
With the newfound depth of my acceptance I have been questioning less and more focused on getting my own house in order. I am doing my best to be in the now and also keeping a sense of humor. For me personally I feel this fall something imminent but I try not to equate that to the rest of the world.
So, no I am not able to say if it is this year for certain.

And about your child....everything I have learned about advancing has to do with being childlike... curious, trusting, loving and adventurous etc. From what I comprehend this experience is like birth. Children, most likely, will lead the way.

I realize these answers arenīt incredibly specific but I hope they help.
Peace
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Are stonehenge and glastonbury tor portals, and do places in the UK that have connections with the myth of king arthur portals.

GLP