Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,737 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 582,487
Pageviews Today: 913,127Threads Today: 361Posts Today: 5,009
10:04 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

YOU KNOW GOVERNMENT HAD ACCESS TO READINGS ALL ALONG....WHAT WILL YOU DO ABOUT IT?

Enchanted Wanderer  (OP)

User ID: 1334413
Australia
04/11/2011 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: YOU KNOW GOVERNMENT HAD ACCESS TO READINGS ALL ALONG....WHAT WILL YOU DO ABOUT IT?
Japanese officials say 60,000 tons of radioactive water have accumulated in the basement of the stricken Fukushima plant. Workers must keep feeding water into the reactors to stop them overheating, which is leading to a build-up of radioactive fluid.

Japan has asked Russia to send a waste disposal facility to the crippled nuclear station. Almost 12,000 tons of low-tainted water are being released into the ocean DAILY to free storage space for more highly contaminated waste.

Authorities say this poses no threat to human health or the environment.

For more about the situation, RT talks to nuclear industry expert Arnold Gundersen.

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Enchanted Wanderer

'Catastrophic water dump means Fukushima really out of control'

Time for a new reality [link to www.thevenusproject.com]
Get A Kit, Make A Plan, Be Prepared. Zombie Apocalypses Do Happen!
"whoever forgets his history is condemned to repeat it"
“The Sun of Light shines in the Heart as Love.”
The Truth of Life descends from the world of Eternal Light {the sun} to illuminate the minds, regenerate the hearts, raise and renew the souls of all the sons of Truth destined to constitute the nucleus of the new humanity - Peter Deunov
"Knowledge is the Great Endowment of the Creator that lives within you and allows you to experience & express humanity’s One Spirituality, beyond all divisions of race, culture, nation & religion. Knowledge alone has the power both to guide and protect the individual and to unite and enable humanity to chart a new way forward"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1336499
United States
04/11/2011 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: YOU KNOW GOVERNMENT HAD ACCESS TO READINGS ALL ALONG....WHAT WILL YOU DO ABOUT IT?
"US Government has had access to fallout readings all along"

Duuuuh. Ya THINK?? Anyone here shocked by this revelation?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1292574

OP and all the other doomtards who find this to be BREAKING or whatever the hell they want to call a thread like this. if they find this surprising, it just adds more to my theory that common sense does not exist here for the majority of GLP.
 Quoting: Rager

I knew it all along, however I felt that the information Dutch supplied was relevant and gave some proof to the knowledge.

Everyone on GLP is always saying.. Proof.. Links.. bla ..

So even though yes we all knew it, I had not seen any links so far showing it.

Its only part of the reason I posted it. The other part was to voice my concern and disappointment in how the citizens of the usa are dealing with this.

I grew up loving america and its patriotism, I grew up thinking that if the shit ever hit the fan the Americans would kick ass and start the new revolution that saves our ass. I grew up believing the hype you all spouted about being the best country in the world..

Over the last few years I have been bitterly disappointed to realise that it was all lies and propaganda.. and this new situation has sealed the deal...

The Day of The Mighty US of A is drawing to a close ... and its bloody sad..

I don't know about anyone else but I believe that what is coming will trump anything in this physical realm that we believe we will be, or that we are dealing with now, in full

And I believe that it will happen soon. I don't think that radiation or any of these slow kill methods they are working on in our behalf will have the time to come to fruition to that degree. Something much bigger and more significant is rapidly approaching and we can all feel this is indescribable ways, at least I can.

I have faith in my instinct and intuition, it hasn't failed me yet. If I was on fire then yes, I would be headed for the nearest creek, but I'm not. I truly believe I will be better prepared for what is yet to come if I remain right here on my own stomping ground than I will be if I head off into the night with a bug out bag and a tank of gasoline.

To each their own. If your head and heart are telling you otherwise then go for it, but don't expect everyone else to feel the way you do about things, or anything in particular anyway... we all have a different purpose in life and a far different role to play in what we are now well into, the end of days.

As for taking a shot at the evil doers there are far better ways to do so than stepping on the serpents tail.

We will all have our opportunity to stand against the abomination of desolation himself, personally, soon enough. Well, some of us will, no question. Where I come from it's common knowledge that if you mean business you bide your time and wait until you have a clean head shot, you don't just sling lead around wildly and hope you hit something vital in the process.

lol
Enchanted Wanderer  (OP)

Australia
04/11/2011 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
New thread .. thanks to the OP who found this:

Thread: Japan Nuclear Radiation In Hawaii Milk 2033% Above Federal Drinking Water Limits

The Intel Hub
By Alexander Higgins - Contributing Writer
April 11th, 2011

New EPA milk samples in Hawaii show radiation in milk at 800% above limits for C-134, 633% above limits for C-137 and 600% above EPA maximum for I-131 for a total of 2033%, or 20.33 times, above the federal drinking water limits.

New readings have also been posted for Phoenix AZ with milk being above the federal limit and Los Angeles with milk being slightly below the limit for Iodine.

Montpelier VT milk has tested positive for radioactive CS-137, above about 2/3rds the EPA maximum and Spokane WA milk testing less than half the limit for i-131.

A reader of my blog recently posted a YouTube video of my article on food contaminated with Japan nuclear radiation being sold on store shelves in California stores.

[link to blog.alexanderhiggins.com]

The Federal drinking water limit is 3 pCi/l and the data clear shows the new Hilo, Hawaii milk simple contained radiation at the following levels:

Isotope Half-life % Above Federal Drinking Water Limits
Cs-134 2 years 800%
Cs-137 30 years 633%
I-131 8 days (100 days inside the human body) 600%
Total: 2033% ABOVE EPA MAX

Last Edited by Enchanted Wanderer on 04/11/2011 04:01 AM
The Truth of Life descends from the world of Eternal Light {the sun} to illuminate the minds, regenerate the hearts, raise and renew the souls of all the sons of Truth destined to constitute the nucleus of the new humanity - Peter Deunov
"Knowledge is the Great Endowment of the Creator that lives within you and allows you to experience & express humanity’s One Spirituality, beyond all divisions of race, culture, nation & religion. Knowledge alone has the power both to guide and protect the individual and to unite and enable humanity to chart a new way forward"
Enchanted Wanderer  (OP)

Australia
04/11/2011 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
GREENHAM COMMON

On the 5th September 1981, the Welsh group “Women for Life on Earth” arrived on Greenham Common, Berkshire, England. They marched from Cardiff with the intention of challenging, by debate, the decision to site 96 Cruise nuclear missiles there. On arrival they delivered a letter to the Base Commander which among other things stated ‘We fear for the future of all our children and for the future of the living world which is the basis of all life’.

When their request for a debate was ignored they set up a Peace Camp just outside the fence surrounding RAF Greenham Common Airbase. They took the authorities by surprise and set the tone for a most audacious and lengthy protest that lasted 19years. Within 6 months the camp became known as the Women’s Peace Camp and gained recognition both nationally and internationally by drawing attention to the base with well publicised imaginitive gatherings.This unique initiative threw a spotlight on ‘Cruise’ making it a national and international political issue throughout the 80s and early 90s.

The presence of women living outside an operational nuclear base 24 hours a day, brought a new perspective to the peace movement - giving it leadership and a continuous focus. At a time when the USA and the USSR were competing for nuclear superiority in Europe, the Women’s Peace Camp on Greenham Common was seen as an edifying influence. The commitment to non-violence and non-alignment gave the protest an authority that was difficult to dismiss – journalists from almost every corner of the globe found their way to the camp and reported on the happenings and events taking place there.

[link to www.greenhamwpc.org.uk]
Enchanted Wanderer  (OP)

Australia
04/11/2011 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks to another GLP'er I found this link and I just had to copy the opening few paragraphs as a reminder to all of us.. Im sure its been posted elsewhere, I just want to include in my post so I can always be reminded.........

[link to www.natural-health-home-remedies.com]

This page is dedicated to the nameless Fukushima Fifty who knowingly risked radiation sickness and death, with the hopes of preventing an even greater radioactive global disaster. It is thought that there were about 200 courageous individuals working in 15 minute shifts at the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant, fully aware of their continual radiation bombardment. Five have already died and apparently 15 others are seriously ill.

No matter the end result, can we salute their courage and honor their valor? Their sacrifice deserves to be embedded in our memories that they may never be forgotten. The courage and fortitude of the Japanese people, who handled their heart breaking tragedy with dignity and grace, will help them with the battles to come.

Also not to be forgotten is that Governments subsidize the Nuclear Industry with our money and that Tokyo electric is sacrificing their workers to protect their financial investment. The growing DEAD ZONE around Fukushima will continue and expand.

A continual crisis becomes normal. Isn't that what has happened at Fukushima? The world wondered how long profits would be put above all else?

The soil around Fukushima is poisoned, the ground water is poisoned, the land is radioactive sludge, the salt water used to cool the reactors is poisoned, contaminating the earth on it's route to contaminate the sea. The foul radiation fills the air, joins the trade winds and the jet stream and carries contamination, poison and sickness to many parts of the world.

Yet, we are told that radiation exposure is limited to Fukushima. We are assured that radition levels in US are normal. Nothing is mentioned about long term environmental impact or radiation side effects. They sing us the same song, no need for any alarm, concern or preparation.

Never believe anything until it's been officialy denied" ~ Francis Claud Cockburn"

Nuclear expert Helen Caldicott called Fukushima "an unprecedented absolute disaster, multiples worse than Chernobyl. The situation is very grim and not just for the Japanese people.

Only one Chernobyl reactor blew, and it was only three months old with relatively little radiation. It burned out of control for only 10 days.

Fukushima's have been operating for 40 years, and would hold about 30 times more radiation than Chernobyl.

Chernobyl killed nearly one million people and counting, according to the New York Academy of Sciences. Many deaths will never be included in the official count, because their cancers won't be connected to Chernobyl. The long term impact of a compromised immune system and the subsequent health challenges will never be officially traced to Chernobyl
humuhumunukuapuaa

User ID: 1339723
United States
04/13/2011 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not certain. I used to march. I used to write congressmen. It seems almost all the resources I trusted, or at least accepted BB before Bush (GW) -- have let me down.

NPR, PBS, Guardian, Wash. Post, BBC Etc...seem to be controlled. No doubt good people. Even Good Old Bill Moyers was chastising the 9/11 truthers. It seems people in power are either in great denial, control freaks, paid whores,scared to lose their jobs, or perhaps scared to lose their bunker reservation...Its just freaking weird out there.

I can name politicians I trust on one hand. Dennis Kucinich, Ron Wyden, Ed Markey, Al Franken, Jesse Ventura (go figure).

I really don't even know if Amy Goodman is for real anymore.

Thanks for your hard work on this thread....I especially liked Arnie Gunderson explaining things in Layman's terms.

Plan of action still being mulled over. Note: It will be peaceful.
Through honesty, we make peace.
Enchanted Wanderer  (OP)

Australia
04/14/2011 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just posted this in another thread but wanted to post it here for preservation etc...

Here is some more truth if you can handle it..

The scary truth for Japan regarding contaminated food and water..

In all the links below concerning the vegetables make sure you choose the translation language in the drop down menu

Please note that most of the amounts tested are shown in areas many many kms outside the contaminated zone.. They have no data for many items close to fukushima within the "stay indoors" zones..

If they arent measuring for example,the Milk. in the fukushima danger zones then how are the people who stayed there supposed to know what is safe to eat, drink etc.. ???

These lists go on and on and on.. you can click on any of the vegetables then make sure you scroll coz the chart comes up at the bottom of the page..

If you need to prove the distances, use google maps and google the distance by car from fukushima to that town.. sometimes a longer route showed up when i did it so i changed the route to the most direct and straight line from Fuku I that is possible.. so the above distances could have a varience of around 5-10 kms.. that still doesnt put them INSIDE the 30km danger zone..

At these high levels found in food, that means that it is those levels IN THE AIR.. possibly in higher doses because it has to come FROM THE AIR, to the ground!!

Verticle Stem Vegetables Motomiya City, 90 kms north west from Fukushima I
[link to atmc.jp]

Radioactive material: Iodine 131(08 half-life)
The maximum detection: 3000Bq / Kg (03/29 /11 Motomiya City, Fukushima Prefecture)
Threshold limit intake: 2 000 Bq / Kg Exceeded the reference value ( 1.5 times )
2 * baseline infant: 100 Bq / Kg * two Exceeded the reference value ( 30.0 -fold )

Radioactive material: Cesium 134 (Half-life of 2 years)
The maximum detection: 8300Bq / Kg (03/29 / Motomiya City, Fukushima Prefecture)
Threshold limit intake: 500 Bq / Kg Exceeded the reference value ( 16.6 -fold )
2 * baseline infant: 100 Bq / Kg * two Exceeded the reference value ( 83.0 -fold )

Radioactive material: Cesium 137 (Half-life of 30 years)
The maximum detection: 9400Bq / Kg (03/29 / Motomiya City, Fukushima Prefecture
Threshold limit intake: 500 Bq / Kg Exceeded the reference value ( 18.8 -fold )
2 * baseline infant: 100 Bq / Kg * two Exceeded the reference value ( 94.0 -fold )

Spinach - Tamura City Fukushima Prefecture - 56km from Fukushima I
[link to atmc.jp]

Radioactive material: Iodine 131 (08 half-life)
The maximum detection 8400Bq / Kg (03/29 / Tamura City, Fukushima Prefecture)
Threshold limit intake: 2 000 Bq / Kg Exceeded the reference value ( 4.2 times )
2 * baseline infant : 100 Bq / Kg * two Exceeded the reference value ( 84.0 -fold )

Otama Village, Fukushima Prefecture - 89kms from Fukushima I

Radioactive material: Cesium 134 (Half-life of 2 years)
The maximum detection : 17 000Bq / Kg (03/29 / Otama Village, Fukushima Prefecture)
Threshold limit intake: 500 Bq / Kg Exceeded the reference value ( 34.0 -fold )
2 * baseline infant : 100 Bq / Kg * two Exceeded the reference value ( 170.0 -fold )

Radioactive material: Cesium 137 (Half-life of 30 years)
The maximum detection : 17 000Bq / Kg (03/29 / Otama Village, Fukushima Prefecture)
Threshold limit intake: 500 Bq / Kg Exceeded the reference value ( 34.0 -fold )
2 * baseline infant : 100 Bq / Kg * two Exceeded the reference value ( 170.0 -fold )

Water Supply

The water testing is interesting too.... colum after column saying Not search. Not search.. for the dates 11 - 14 April, one reading for the institute of public health in Tokyo and its only for Iodine 131.. so it shows that they are not testing the water regularly.

[link to atmc.jp]
[link to atmc.jp]
[link to atmc.jp]

Plutonium

Here are the readings (what little there are of them) for Plutonium. You will notice the readings date back to the 21st of March, so they have either not read them since or they are hiding the data from us all. I vote the latter.

Near the ground:

Half-life: Plutonium 238 = 1,987
RadiationIn normal times: Pu238 0 ~ 0.15
Reading Date: 3 / 21: 0.54
Reading Date: 3 / 22: Measurement (ie no reading)

Half-life: Plutonium 329,240 = About 2.4 million years
Radiation In normal times: Pu239,240 0 ~ 4.5
Reading Date: 3 / 21: 0.27
Reading Date: 3 / 22: Measurement (ie no reading)

[link to atmc.jp]

Rainwater

Here are the readings for the rain water in tokyo, click Back to the list to see other areas.. as you can see (look quick before they disappear) there is a significant rise in the radiation levels.

The problem with this chart and nearly all of the charts on this site is:

a) no reading for Plutonium, nor readings for the other half dozen radioactive isotopes that are in the air.

b)there is no "safe limit" given so its impossible to know just by looking at it how far above "safe limits" it is.

There are no safe limits period when it comes to cesium and plutonium so maybe that is why the rainwater charts dont have one listed ..

[link to atmc.jp]

And last but not least... if you can make heads or tails of this wonderful disinformation package.. good luck :)

[link to atmc.jp]

Dear Shills,
if you think you can debunk it .. go for it.. i would be mighty impressed.

GLP