Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,924 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 676,454
Pageviews Today: 1,080,248Threads Today: 427Posts Today: 6,217
11:40 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Please....ask me any questions you would like if it helps save your family and friends. Some I cannot answer.. (ELITE NOBODY)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1471325
United States
07/22/2011 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Please....ask me any questions you would like if it helps save your family and friends. Some I cannot answer.. (ELITE NOBODY)
Is there anything to this elenin talk or is it mostly wild speculation?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1471325

It's just wild speculations...you should leave this thread and go read something else. I cannot help you anyway just based on your question.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1478153

well you haven't really given much criteria for what you could answer. you said, "ask any questions". that is very broad you know. if you are going to be that vague and then shoot someone down and proceed to tell them to go read something else, than you might as well expect people to take what you say with a grain of salt. But if you care to seem like less of an idiot, lay out what you know first and don't shoot people down when you say you come here with the intention of helping.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1478162
Canada
07/22/2011 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Please....ask me any questions you would like if it helps save your family and friends. Some I cannot answer.. (ELITE NOBODY)
I know much detail of the impending events that will take place over the next 18 months. I'd like to help as many as I can.
 Quoting: Nobody 1065309

Is Canada safe, or just as doomed as US?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1478162

Check and elevation table....that will give you good answers.

Which state or country will you be hiding in? and when?
Thank you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1388786
United States
07/22/2011 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
your title how humble.. Elite..hmph I know they approach low.. High Heads in Bed..When they Give Thanks:) Carefull of your boasting.. why can you help only some.. Is their a limit to your source?yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1478185
United States
07/22/2011 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm all bunkered in. If Norway can make it through , so can I. Any chance there's an elite out there to finance an ashram? With good peops around to help rebuild we could be like the athens east of denver. I talked to Rob Reynolds about the idea, but when he started talking about digging up a cemetary that screws with the right of way I got a bad vibe and put the plan on a back burner. Seems odd anyway to get a dude whose family made it's fortune in tobacco to sponsor a place of healing and education. I know this is my second question this post, but Are there any elites with high morals and an ambition to improve the world around them or are you just another bunch of assholes hoping to preserve your dna another few centuries?
 Quoting: calendulaceum 1478120

You are a very confused individual. I cannot point you in any directions with your questions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1471245
United States
07/22/2011 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are no help you say nothing. As for saying we can't compute you are silly. With so many brains someone is always computing your thoughts. Now speak up or shut up...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1478153
United States
Report Abusive Post
I know much detail of the impending events that will take place over the next 18 months. I'd like to help as many as I can.

Is Canada safe, or just as doomed as US?

Check and elevation table....that will give you good answers.

Which state or country will you be hiding in? and when?
Thank you

I don't hide. I'm in public everyday. I have a home in 7 different countries. I'll be spending an absorbent amount of time in Africa over the next 6-12 months.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1474291
Austria
Report Abusive Post
How can you help me and my loved ones???

Thx
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1476443
United States
07/22/2011 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are specific groups of people targeted for extinction, for instance: the elderly, disabled, and unemployed?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1460275
United States
07/22/2011 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any significant events going to occur in Orlando/Florida in the next few months? I'm moving from here soon. However a few people including myself have a feeling something bad may happen here. Maybe it's all the negative press (casey anthony, feeding the homeless).

Moving to Colorado for a little bit. Want to get back in touch with nature and stack up some $$ for my big move to South America.

Anyways, I agree with you about the processed foods for controlling people. Stopped eating them when I found known carcinogens and nuerotoxins in Natures Own bread.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2011 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
your title how humble.. Elite..hmph I know they approach low.. High Heads in Bed..When they Give Thanks:) Carefull of your boasting.. why can you help only some.. Is their a limit to your source?yoda
 Quoting: michaelmouse

I am very humble. I only use the word Elite because that is what people refer too...elites. I do not consider myself any different than any of you.

I said I could help some only because so many of you are brainwashed in different ways of societal thinking that you cannot be reasoned with unless it's on your doorstep. The impending events that will take place are not going to give you time to resolve your indifference in logic. You will not have time to prepare no matter what I say. Too you I do say...good luck.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2011 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are no help you say nothing. As for saying we can't compute you are silly. With so many brains someone is always computing your thoughts. Now speak up or shut up...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1471245

bump

this thread so far is bsflag
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2011 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are specific groups of people targeted for extinction, for instance: the elderly, disabled, and unemployed?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1476443

Elderly and children will be the most susceptible. Other geographical areas will be obliterated.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1477688
Luxembourg
07/22/2011 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Predict me this weeks winning lotto numbers,

bro
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2011 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

They all are, aren't they? Just have fun with it. afro
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1478194
United States
Report Abusive Post

bump

Then you should leave.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1142753
United States
Report Abusive Post
No reply from op yet?
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

bro
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1477688

I do not have that gift.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2011 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
No reply from op yet?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1142753

It's still me. I switch my IP address every once in awhile...for obvious reasons.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2011 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1476443

Elderly and children will be the most susceptible. Other geographical areas will be obliterated.

Please tell us the top areas to STAY AWAY FROM. I thought that would be a better question than asking where the safest places were. Thanks.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1477688
Luxembourg
07/22/2011 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

bro

I do not have that gift.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1478194

kinda weak,

then what can you predict, exactly
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 757680
United States
Report Abusive Post
Tell me about weather patterns for the next 18 months. I'd love to have an edge over other forecasters
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Is there anything to this elenin talk or is it mostly wild speculation?

It's just wild speculations...you should leave this thread and go read something else. I cannot help you anyway just based on your question.

well you haven't really given much criteria for what you could answer. you said, "ask any questions". that is very broad you know. if you are going to be that vague and then shoot someone down and proceed to tell them to go read something else, than you might as well expect people to take what you say with a grain of salt. But if you care to seem like less of an idiot, lay out what you know first and don't shoot people down when you say you come here with the intention of helping.

I see you've avoided my post OP. Are you going to layout what you know or remain very cryptic and utterly useless to the rest of us who you so enthusiastically seem to try to be "helping"?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1477958
United States
Report Abusive Post
if you are elite, tell me my real name. on here. right now.

everyone knows the elite have access to the inner workings of the net

otherwise, go fuck yourself shitstain
calendulaceum
User ID: 1478120
United States
07/22/2011 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm all bunkered in. If Norway can make it through , so can I. Any chance there's an elite out there to finance an ashram? With good peops around to help rebuild we could be like the athens east of denver. I talked to Rob Reynolds about the idea, but when he started talking about digging up a cemetary that screws with the right of way I got a bad vibe and put the plan on a back burner. Seems odd anyway to get a dude whose family made it's fortune in tobacco to sponsor a place of healing and education. I know this is my second question this post, but Are there any elites with high morals and an ambition to improve the world around them or are you just another bunch of assholes hoping to preserve your dna another few centuries?

You are a very confused individual. I cannot point you in any directions with your questions.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1478185

Which part didn't you get? There is no confusion in my path, I seek not your direction for I have been guided. I guess the notion of making the world around you a better place confuses you.

What is confusing is why I am spending time on this thread petitioning the universe for assistance in creating an institution that will promote well being. I guess I gotta type it on out somewhere. Thanks for the ride, I enjoyed your ridiculous trivial thread as a means to my expression. I'll be leaving now, work to do.

whatever
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1478198
Slovakia
07/22/2011 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
1. @ ice cream: Which ingredients? ..so what to prefer to eat?
2. What about Europe as place to stay?
3. What is the plan?
4. What about ET's?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2011 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
if you are elite, tell me my real name. on here. right now.

everyone knows the elite have access to the inner workings of the net

otherwise, go fuck yourself shitstain
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1477958

Being of the elite doesn't guarantee psychic abilities, and tracking ISP and getting your name would take time, probably more than this person has. Ask a valid question and he/she will answer to the best of their ability based on what he knows.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1474291
Austria
Report Abusive Post
How can you help me and my loved ones???

Thx
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1474291

No reply?
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

bro

I do not have that gift.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1478194

kinda weak,

then what can you predict, exactly

Prophets predict. I'm not a prophet and do not claim to be. I just know things. I will not openly discuss them unless asked.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1388786
United States
07/22/2011 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: michaelmouse

I am very humble. I only use the word Elite because that is what people refer too...elites. I do not consider myself any different than any of you.

I said I could help some only because so many of you are brainwashed in different ways of societal thinking that you cannot be reasoned with unless it's on your doorstep. The impending events that will take place are not going to give you time to resolve your indifference in logic. You will not have time to prepare no matter what I say. Too you I do say...good luck.
I lower my Guard:) Friend.. Humility..I like..Help I Love:) Please note this IF HE has given you any sight.. beyond mine.. ours.. acknowlegement of Him.. I sought.. Reason? Ill let this thread go on.. and see if my Friend shows up.. I KNOW SOME CAN SEEEEE.. both sides Give Power.. Some mislead into pack up now.. Some Say Hope..Stand and Fight! Which one..of who? where is your Sight From?Friend:)
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/22/2011 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1478185

Which part didn't you get? There is no confusion in my path, I seek not your direction for I have been guided. I guess the notion of making the world around you a better place confuses you.

What is confusing is why I am spending time on this thread petitioning the universe for assistance in creating an institution that will promote well being. I guess I gotta type it on out somewhere. Thanks for the ride, I enjoyed your ridiculous trivial thread as a means to my expression. I'll be leaving now, work to do.

whatever

Good luck.

GLP