Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,978 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 683,860
Pageviews Today: 901,395Threads Today: 246Posts Today: 3,597
07:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Please....ask me any questions you would like if it helps save your family and friends. Some I cannot answer.. (ELITE NOBODY)

Me
User ID: 1067996
United States
07/22/2011 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Please....ask me any questions you would like if it helps save your family and friends. Some I cannot answer.. (ELITE NOBODY)
There is no way you can understand and compute everything I know.

>>>>>

I don't hide. I'm in public everyday. I have a home in 7 different countries. I'll be spending an absorbent amount of time in Africa over the next 6-12 months.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1478153

You obviously don't know enough to understand the proper use of the word EXORBITANT. Nor the meaning of the word absorbent.

MAJOR FAIL Dumbass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
07/22/2011 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Please....ask me any questions you would like if it helps save your family and friends. Some I cannot answer.. (ELITE NOBODY)
I think I can answer these questions more accurately than this wannabe Elite Nobody character...pfft
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1441918
United States
07/22/2011 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think I can answer these questions more accurately than this wannabe Elite Nobody character...pfft
 Quoting: SickScent

Go get 'em, SS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1285858
United States
07/22/2011 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heeeelllllo!!! The dude left. He didnt want to answer any more questions. Thread is dead. abomb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1477688
Luxembourg
07/22/2011 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

word....

This bozo cant even tell me what the winning lotto numbers will be
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
07/22/2011 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Um, I've spent an absorbent amount of time researching this... :blah:

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1433617
United States
07/22/2011 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
i guess op couldn't handle the pressure
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1062032
United States
07/23/2011 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you eat cheese?
if so what is your favorite?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1062032

Blue Cheese, all natural. Yes, I do eat it occasionally.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1478206

Busted.....
Texas Uncensored

User ID: 1207910
United States
07/23/2011 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
1. @ ice cream: Which ingredients? ..so what to prefer to eat?
2. What about Europe as place to stay?
3. What is the plan?
4. What about ET's?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1478198

What ingredient? Milk.
Europe will be cold.
I do not understand your question about plan.
Extra Terrestrials are a figment of your imagination. There have been created for a reason.

ET's are as real as the arse you sit on.

I'll refrain from using the BS flag, even though that's what this is.
Texas Uncensored

User ID: 1207910
United States
07/23/2011 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am certain you are correct.

chuckle
calendulaceum
User ID: 1479226
United States
07/23/2011 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tell me about weather patterns for the next 18 months. I'd love to have an edge over other forecasters
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 757680

This is an interesting question. We are not sure of why the weather is doing what its doing. The Sun is actually getting into a lull again however there are cosmic influences from an outside force that are putting pressures on our earth. Storms will continue to get more powerful. All of this heat that is occurring in the United States and other parts of the world is actually going to get worse. There is a 90% chance that in the next 24-36 months after everything has passed we'll be in a maunder minimum

[youtube]

Thought I'd drop back by to call you out on your ineptitude at portraying this role. It bugs the hell out me when idiots like you who have obviously spent the majority of their lives in front of a television open their mouths or type some info for others to read. You brainless morans identify yourselves by using the word 'actually' unnecessarily and excessively. The sun isn't 'actually' anything, as if you know a single fuckin thing about the sun, AND twice in one paragraph, the heat is 'actually' going to get worse. You mean we aren't imagining this? This is actually happening? Wow, you know a four syllable word and use it often, albeit incorrectly. Teen TV tard.
whatever
inquiring mind
User ID: 1479559
United States
07/23/2011 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why calendulaceum as your user name? And why is this flower the USDA symbol, when it is poisonous to humans when ingested?
Regards
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1479567
United Kingdom
07/31/2011 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
No reply from op yet?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1142753

It's still me. I switch my IP address every once in awhile...for obvious reasons.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1478194

So how come you dont get banned like everyone esle
Mtn Bear
User ID: 75239970
United States
07/17/2017 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is this thread still active?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75092788
United Kingdom
07/17/2017 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have a few questions if you can answer?

I am located in the south of England. My partner and me are moving in year or so to either Scotland (highlands) or north wales (Snowdonia). Are these safe areas?

This cosmic influence, is this planetx/niburu?

What kind of disaster's can we expect?

Many thanks

GLP