I am a member of an Elite Family who you despise...ask me a question

G_Dan
User ID: 833599
Russia
12/05/2009 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am a member of an Elite Family who you despise...ask me a question
I am the Nameless One. I have no mission other than to be. My post is for the Elite.
 Quoting: The Nameless One 833284

You expect here to find Elite?
The Nameless One
User ID: 833284
United States
12/05/2009 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, I expect nothing. A logical examination of this thread would imply that to expect an actual member of the elite would be foolish. I am looking for Insider.
G_Dan
Russia
12/06/2009 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
No, I expect nothing. A logical examination of this thread would imply that to expect an actual member of the elite would be foolish. I am looking for Insider.
 Quoting: The Nameless One 833284

we all wait him for 4 years. He promised to return, but when and where? We do not know.
The Nameless One
User ID: 835086
United States
12/06/2009 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am neither servant nor slave, nor will I accept the currency of a promise. If the Elite are not here to stand now, then I say in truth, and for it to be told, it is the Elite who should wait on me.
Logos666
User ID: 835452
Thailand
12/07/2009 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
bwahahaa

we all wait him for 4 years.
 Quoting: G_Dan 833599

Anonymous Coward
Russia
12/08/2009 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am neither servant nor slave, nor will I accept the currency of a promise. If the Elite are not here to stand now, then I say in truth, and for it to be told, it is the Elite who should wait on me.
 Quoting: The Nameless One 835086

Continuations will not be
Aleksei
User ID: 838375
Russia
12/11/2009 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Havn't quite got it yet have you people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 662403

Если это настоящи&#108​1; член семьи который управляю&#109​0; землей Пусть назавет пять критерие&#107​4; которыми обладают семьи что бы управлят&#110​0; землей Настоящи&#107​7; семьи которые управляю&#109​0; землей знают о чем я [email protected]
Aleksei
Russia
12/11/2009 03:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Если это настоящи&#108​1; член семьи который управляю&#109​0; землей Пусть назавет пять критерие&#107​4; которыми обладают семьи что бы управлят&#110​0; землей Настоящи&#107​7; семьи которые управляю&#109​0; землей знают о чем я
[email protected]
Aleksei
Russia
12/11/2009 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
If it is the present member of a family which operate the earth Let назавет five criteria with which families would possess what to operate the earth the Present families which operate the earth know about what I
[email protected]
Logos666
User ID: 843807
Germany
12/18/2009 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's an Insider:

[link to www.sacred-texts.com]
Thread: HAS ANYONE READ THE Secret Teachings of All Ages by manly Hall
Aleksei
User ID: 846191
Russia
12/21/2009 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

If you present Insider. Five criteria at you are. The request to write on Russian on that that. Russian is considered in measurements main at present. As has been officially submitted and confirmed in measurements

[email protected]
Logos666
User ID: 845985
Germany
12/21/2009 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you re-present Insider.
 Quoting: Aleksei 846191

No.

But if I were, given your response, I wouldn't write to you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 825212
Israel
12/21/2009 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
What do the posts with numbers mean?
Logos666
User ID: 845985
Germany
12/21/2009 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do the posts with numbers mean?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 825212

You'll see by googling the codes.
Aleksei
User ID: 846598
Russia
12/21/2009 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
logos666

I can describe you. The young man nearby 30 - 35 years. Sits at the computer. Most likely there was a backbone trauma. Round the book сполками surround around. All right good luck in search of true

[email protected]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 819286
United States
12/21/2009 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
and I will answer them in short.

Why?
Because I can.
 Quoting: Insider 0

LOL I laugh because you a finished. Your Reptoid family has been sent to Jupiter etc.. and most will be hanged. Of course they will be kept for display for the people to see when the light enters. LOL Even your stupid programs are being knocked off------- and your little time machine is broken now---- so its over for you. Beg for forgiveness now--- or receive what you gave.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 811560
United States
12/21/2009 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
and I will answer them in short.

Why?
Because I can.
 Quoting: Insider 0

First off if you were of an Elite family, your grammar would be better. Rather than "who" you would have used, whom; as in, " I am a member of an Elite WHOM you despise..."

get the fuck off.... schmuck.
Logos666
User ID: 846804
Germany
12/22/2009 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can describe you.
 Quoting: Aleksei 846598

Let's be charitable and call that a 50%.

SecondComing at web dot de

Very temporal address.

But let me make it clear from the start: I am not who you are looking for, not an "Insider", will not be able to help you further and am very busy.
Mikagon

User ID: 780604
Poland
12/23/2009 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can anyone tell me what was the deal with catalysts? Or am I mistaking it with the other one on ABT? And also those special characters with number?, they seem russian and seperate when you type them to google but it's a pain in the arse to tranlate them using google translate.

Last Edited by Mikagon on 12/23/2009 07:39 AM
I'm a sun watching, fun loving, weird laughing, ever-changing, wind kissing, miracle seeking, soul devoting, multidimensional immaculate being. And yes, I'm joking.
tbapb1984

User ID: 851495
Russia
12/28/2009 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Если это настоящи&#108​1; член семьи который управляю&#109​0; землей Пусть назавет пять критерие&#107​4; которыми обладают семьи что бы управлят&#110​0; землей Настоящи&#107​7; семьи которые управляю&#109​0; землей знают о чем я
[email protected]
 Quoting: Aleksei 838375

It is a text in russian.
It can be transliterated - "esli eto nastoyashchiy chlen sem'i kotoryy upravlyayut zemley
Pust' nazavet pyat' kriteriev kotorymi obladayut sem'i chtoby upravlyat' zemley
Nastoyashchie sem'i kotorye upravlyayut zemley znayut o chem ya".
Or it can be translated - "If he (Insider) actualy is a member of a family which operate the earth let him name five criteria which the family should have to operate the earth. The families which actualy operate the earth know what I'm talking about".

Last Edited by tbapb1984 on 12/28/2009 03:08 PM
.SOULJA.1212
User ID: 851395
United States
12/28/2009 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I need to know more of these people/families who run the earth where i can i find informariopn I hunger for knowledge.
Logos666
User ID: 851334
Germany
12/28/2009 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I need to know more of these people/families who run the earth where i can i find informariopn I hunger for knowledge.
 Quoting: .SOULJA.1212 851395

Don't be led astray by impostors. Perhaps start in a place like this with your search for knowledge:

Thread: HAS ANYONE READ THE Secret Teachings of All Ages by manly Hall (Page 4)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 853815
Belgium
12/31/2009 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can describe you.

Let's be charitable and call that a 50%.

SecondComing at web dot de

Very temporal address.

But let me make it clear from the start: I am not who you are looking for, not an "Insider", will not be able to help you further and am very busy.
 Quoting: Logos666 846804

you have been spamming this thread with your bullshit for what, a year now with hundreds posts...no, u are not busy and u are obsessed with insider. obviously hit a nerve :P
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 853815
Belgium
12/31/2009 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Don't be led astray by impostors. Perhaps start in a place like this with your search for knowledge:

Thread: HAS ANYONE READ THE Secret Teachings of All Ages by manly Hall (Page 4)
 Quoting: Logos666 851334

says the imposter himself, lol.
Logos666
User ID: 853969
Germany
12/31/2009 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
obviously hit a nerve
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 853815

Is that why you are so obsessed with me ?

Happy New Yar everyone !
Logos666
User ID: 854551
Germany
01/01/2010 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Happy New Yar everyone !
 Quoting: Logos666 853969

Yes, Happy New Year !!!

There is no one lineage which exclusively has it all, don't waste your time looking for it or so called ritualistic insiders. Do not be persuaded by impostors that certain particular rituals are a necessity for your salvation, rituals that are in their hands.

This is the core of the obscurantist BS that so called Ins.. (Outsider) was trying to spread. Their interest is in power over you, political or not.

[link to www.conspiracyarchive.com]

Nevertheless, as I said here:

the magnum opus by Manly P. Hall is a good place to start, as are particularly the works by Sri Aurobindo:

[link to www.amazon.com]
[link to www.amazon.com]

If you ever get to India, these books above are to be had for an apple and an egg !

______

Instead of falling for the conditioning that you need one particular secret tradition, walk your path in justice and humility in front of the grand mystery, no matter what its outward tradition or whatever tradition it is in. It may or may not involve ritual depending on your own particular disposition and karmic background and then lead to a particular tradition.

There is no one real country behind all countries, it is that all countries are merely the earth. Similarly, the one true "tradition" is not a particular tradition, but these are true to the degree that they participate in universal truth, but this universal truth is not a particular tradition in itself ! Insofar as you do consider it a tradition, it would then be the only tradition there is.

FY enjoyment, here are some insiders in their own particular traditions. I hereby confess that one of my teachers is among them, even though he is far from being my main teacher and his particular tradition isn't my own particular tradition:

Part 2 includes includes film material by Jan Kounen, also a student of the Inside:

I recommend you watch this enjoyable movie in full length.

No one who has ever seen the inside would ever again believe in elitist ritualistic obscurantism. True, some truths (almost all of truth) cannot be understood by the unprepared. Neither is it in possession of a ritualistic "elite".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 854885
Belgium
01/01/2010 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
there he is again, logosbullshit666 with his dogmatic propaganda.

keep posting copy paste stuff and youtube links, troll lol.
Logos666
User ID: 855150
Germany
01/02/2010 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
obviously hit a nerve

..that [is] why you are so obsessed with me ..
 Quoting: Logos666 853969
Logos666
User ID: 855237
Germany
01/02/2010 06:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
My Beloved is the open skies, the flower, every human being.... I have been united with my Beloved, and my Beloved and I will wander together the face of the earth ... (and) you will not understand the Beloved until you are able to see Him in every animal, in every blade of grass, in every person that is suffering, in every individual."

The renunciation

...he predicted that, "Everyone will give me up." He began to call his experiences of the Masters "incidents" and described the rites of initiation as completely irrelevant to the search for Truth. "If you would seek the Truth you must go out, far away from the limitations of the human mind and heart and there discover it -- and that Truth is within yourself. Is it not much simpler to make Life itself the goal ... than to have mediators, gurus, who must inevitably step down the Truth, and hence betray it?"

"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect.... I do not want to belong to any organization of a spiritual kind; please understand this ... If an organization be created for this purpose, it becomes a crutch, a weakness, a bondage, and must cripple the individual, and prevent him from growing, from establishing his uniqueness, which lies in the discovery for himself of that absolute, unconditioned Truth....

"... Who but yourself can tell you if you are incorruptible?... I desire those, who seek to understand me, to be free ... from the fear of religion, from the fear of salvation, from the fear of spirituality, from the fear of love, from the fear of death, from the fear of life itself.... You can form other organizations and expect someone else. With that I am not concerned, nor with creating new cages, new decorations for those cages. My only concern is to set men absolutely, unconditionally free."
 Quoting: [link to www.scribd.com]

So much for "Insiders" with their "secrets" and formulaic "rites".
Mikagon

User ID: 780604
Poland
01/02/2010 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
there he is again, logosbullshit666 with his dogmatic propaganda.

keep posting copy paste stuff and youtube links, troll lol.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 854885

Truth is a pathless land and its like a geometric shape that has many sides to look at. But with esoteric teachings, but with lsd, but with rituals but with magic but with yoga but with science but with religion. Everyone as their own style and way to discover it as a whole state of awareness, a whole knowledge, so you better be creating your own path to it instead of judging/criticising others in the first please, a bad one at that without proving points. I'm not arguing with you but giving advice. yeahsure yeahsure
I'm a sun watching, fun loving, weird laughing, ever-changing, wind kissing, miracle seeking, soul devoting, multidimensional immaculate being. And yes, I'm joking.

GLP