Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,072 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 245,780
Pageviews Today: 396,850Threads Today: 121Posts Today: 2,365
05:15 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Attorney General said Australian Whaling activists would face consequences for their actions

xen  (OP)

User ID: 1370380
Australia
01/12/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Attorney General said Australian Whaling activists would face consequences for their actions
I laugh (and cry) at the joke beyond all jokes, the con beyond all cons of people who refer to "tax payer money". truth is reserve banking cartels and the commonwealth dupe australia (and the rest of the world) out of billions/trillions of dollars. they siphon it out like desperate petrol thieves in a mad max like environment. thing is they have more money than they could ever spend yet it is never enough. and we have people who speak of wasting "tax payer money" on schools, medicine, the environment and infrastructure

this time is coming to an end so there is much to celebrate. the con is over, the truth is in the air. can't hide it anymore. the traitors will be charged and held accountable. untouchables hey, lol. i don't think so

in an unrelated yet related matter:

[link to www.newsmax.com]

The advent of 2012 probably won’t signal the end of the world as we know it, but there’s certainly an Armageddon of sorts brewing in Washington, D.C., over tax rates — namely who should or shouldn’t be paying more.

And to add insult to injury, some of the wealthiest Americans pay zero taxes despite their high tax rate. In fact, 46.9% of those earning $250,000 or more pay zero taxes.

And it was perfectly legal thanks to hidden loopholes and shelters.

Last Edited by xen on 01/12/2012 01:36 AM
xen  (OP)

User ID: 1370697
Australia
01/12/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Attorney General said Australian Whaling activists would face consequences for their actions
[link to www.canberratimes.com.au]

Australia's environment protection laws could be changed within weeks to require federal surveillance of Japan's whaling ships in the Southern Ocean.
We have whalers in world heritage areas and a Government that's run up the white flag.

But the Gillard Government has ruled out Senator Brown's proposal, saying a patrol vessel was sent to the Southern Ocean four years ago to gather evidence for Australia's application to the International Court of Justice against Japan's whaling fleet.

We don't need to do it again,'' Attorney-General Nicola Roxon said.

the gillard government including the attorney general are clearly war criminals. they are supporting the factions and are guilty of treason. this is australia, the anzac tradition is being spat on and it amazes me how they are getting away with this

accomplices can confess and they will be let off scott free. leaders will be let off lightly if they do the same

THIS ARTICLE MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL

the hypocrisy of gillard and her sellout crews

[link to www.heraldsun.com.au]

PM leads battle to save our kids from vicious cowards

Launching a new anti-bullying website yesterday, Ms Gillard backed the Herald Sun's push to tackle the bullying scourge, describing it as "cowardly, damaging and antisocial".

It's time to stand up together against the bullies who can make life a misery for innocent people," she said.

"I encourage anyone who witnesses or experiences cyber bullying to report it immediately."

Tennis ace Sam Stosur said bullying should not be tolerated.

Sam Stosur is the only one speaking truth here

gillard has sold the soul of our nation and tried to feed our children to the wolves. it was a partial success but it is over. our children are now safe and our nation has regained its sovereignty

who is gillard working for???

we know

New Zealand are in the same boat as gillard

Last Edited by xen on 01/12/2012 06:03 PM
HilosPP

User ID: 8490817
United States
01/12/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't Austria just pass the no blonde joke law too, what's next no more mocking world leaders?
The Silver Singing Saiyan; Israel's Redeemer.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
It's not me, I am not Him
Freedom
From
Fear
The Key To Troublesome Peace
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/12/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't Austria just pass the no blonde joke law too, what's next no more mocking world leaders?
 Quoting: HilosPP

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
HilosPP

United States
01/12/2012 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haha, Atticus Finch? It's funny I've been predicting things for like almost 7 years now, but I didn't want to sound like a crazy person so I just kind of bottled it all up and drank a lot. It's nice, like that super pin, I knew about a week ago if I hadn't been wasting my time on here they were going to have to mark GLP too.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
Freedom
From
Fear
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/12/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haha, Atticus Finch? It's funny I've been predicting things for like almost 7 years now, but I didn't want to sound like a crazy person so I just kind of bottled it all up and drank a lot. It's nice, like that super pin, I knew about a week ago if I hadn't been wasting my time on here they were going to have to mark GLP too.

[link to www.epicurus.net]

good job HilosPP, there is a time and place for everything

clockwork... [link to en.wikipedia.org] ...

Last Edited by xen on 01/12/2012 10:28 PM
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/12/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.theaustralian.com.au]

NSW Premier Barry O'Farrell has criticised Julia Gillard over her threat to withhold GST funding from the states and territories if national reforms aren't implemented, saying he is not in the business of "dancing to the tune" of the Prime Minister.

My government is not going to sell out this state's Higher School Certificate, which is one of the best school education certificates around the country, if not the world, for the sake of having dumbed-down national uniformity," Mr O'Farrell told Sydney's 2GB radio

The NSW Premier said Ms Gillard's claim that national workplace safety laws had been delayed at a cost of $43 million a week was incorrect.

"I'm not sure what the Prime Minister's been reading but

we signed up to national occupational health and safety laws within the first couple of months of coming into office
," he said.

thank god for Barry, he know his music very well

red_heart

Last Edited by xen on 01/12/2012 10:34 PM
HilosPP

United States
01/12/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very Exciting.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
Freedom
From
Fear
xen  (OP)

User ID: 1344279
Australia
01/14/2012 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very Exciting.

[link to www.dailytelegraph.com.au]

"In fact, I suspect that for base, self-interested reasons the government is secretly planning to run poker machine reform into the ground, betraying the trust of independent Andrew Wilkie."

In an interview with The Sunday Telegraph, Mr Wilkie revealed why he believes the Prime Minister will not back $1 bets. The Tasmanian is blaming millionaire James Packer.

Senator Xenophon said yesterday Mr Oakeshott's warning only strengthened his argument the PM was planning to betray her promise on pokies reform.
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2012 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

xen  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.lankabusinessonline.com]

Carbon tax already hitting Aussie new home buyers

The Housing Industry Association (HIA) estimates the carbon tax will increase the cost of a new home by 0.8 to 1.7 per cent - an extra $A2,000 (US$2,062) to $4,250 on a $250,000 house.

Builders are concerned the carbon tax will be an added challenge for business after a tough 2011.

Rob Grant, NSW general manager of Metricon Homes, says it is hard to calculate the impact of the tax.
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

LABOR'S latest grants to the struggling Australian car industry risk being undermined by its own clean energy plans, with millions of dollars of the subsidies to be eaten up by the carbon tax and higher electricity costs associated with the new regime.

Anger in the industry over the impact of the carbon tax - and the fact that domestic manufacturers will have to absorb the cost while many importers will not - has permeated negotiations as the government has sought commitments from Ford and General Motors Holden to continue their operations in Australia.

On one hand, they are handing out taxpayers' money to supposedly protect jobs, while on the other they are taking back that money via the carbon tax," he said. "It is a ridiculous situation and will . . . put Australian jobs at risk

Last Edited by xen on 01/14/2012 09:04 AM
citizenperth

User ID: 8804879
Australia
01/14/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.lankabusinessonline.com]

Carbon tax already hitting Aussie new home buyers

The Housing Industry Association (HIA) estimates the carbon tax will increase the cost of a new home by 0.8 to 1.7 per cent - an extra $A2,000 (US$2,062) to $4,250 on a $250,000 house.

Builders are concerned the carbon tax will be an added challenge for business after a tough 2011.

Rob Grant, NSW general manager of Metricon Homes, says it is hard to calculate the impact of the tax.

Quoting: xen

so i go from 1.3 to 1.6 when renting property to -8% ... nice... gobernment gets the spoils again....
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to news.ninemsn.com.au]

France convicts five on carbon tax fraud

A French court has convicted five people of a massive fraud of the EU's carbon trading system, sentencing them to up to five years in prison and ordering them to pay millions of euros in damages.

The case was the first of many such trials expected in France after the discovery of a series of fraudulent carbon-trading schemes that cost the French state up to 1.8 billion euros.

The scheme saw the group take advantage of the European Union's carbon trading system, launched in 2005 in a bid to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by allowing companies that emit less than their allowance to sell the difference to other companies.

imagine the field day investment banks and consortiums will have with the new carbon tax in australia...
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
so i go from 1.3 to 1.6 when renting property to -8% ... nice... gobernment gets the spoils again....
 Quoting: citizenperth

they are doing what's best for us

the question is who's us?

certainly not australia

[link to www.smh.com.au]

While farmers will not pay a carbon price per se, they are likely to be hit by higher electricity prices and freight costs, and lower prices for their produce as big food processors - who make up the bulk of meat and dairy farmers' sales - pass on their own carbon price costs.

The National Farmers Federation chief, Matt Linnegar, said that the carbon tax slug was one among many issues facing farmers. ''When we're talking about up to 5 per cent [in losses] for some people … and when you add the high Aussie dollar and a number of other factors, it might be one more thing that tips people over,'' he said.
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2012 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
(from last year)

our beloved govt has also been trying to wipe out the murray darling basin food bowl and countless other farming areas. farmers should be on the endangered list in australia

Shenhua Watermark Coal -- a subsidiary of the world's biggest coal company, Shenhua Energy

The Chinese government-controlled company has paid the NSW government $300m for an exploration licence covering 19,500ha, and promised not to mine within 150m of the productive "black soil" farming country.

But data sourced from the Land Titles Office reveals the company has bought out 43 farmers in the past two years, in another case of a mining company encroaching on farmland. Gunnedah Mayor Adam Marshall said the mining proposal was dividing the community. "Feelings are mixed," Mr Marshall said yesterday.
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's all connected......

[link to www.adelaidenow.com.au]

HARNESS racing trainer Dean Atkinson has pleaded guilty to corruptly giving former steward Matthew Bentley money to ensure that his horses were not drug tested.

Atkinson, 47, from Goulburn, asked for the matter to be held behind closed doors as he feared for the safety of his family and himself.

Harness Racing NSW integrity officer Reid Sanders, who is acting as prosecutor, had no objection to the media being blocked from the hearing as he too had received threatening phone calls since taking over the reins of the sensitive case.

"The evidence in relation to this case is of a very serious nature, I am very mindful of the request made by Mr Atkinson because I have also been subject to the verbal threats," Sanders said.

Bentley resigned from his post as a Harness Racing NSW steward on August 8 last year and has not been charged by police or the internal Harness Racing NSW investigation.

not been charged by police or internal harness racing NSW? ...... something stinks ......

it took a a lot of guts for atkinson to do this, am praying for him and his family and that justice will prevail

Last Edited by xen on 01/14/2012 09:02 AM
AmericanInfidel

User ID: 8803513
United States
01/14/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
A warning to Japan...

You have seen the Tsunami and the devastation of your Fukushima.

You will release the Whaling Activists and you will cease whaling or you shall see Tokyo destroyed in similar manner.

Thus it is spoken; thus shall it be.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3331153

That's not how the world works.
Destroy all that is evil, so what is good may flourish.

Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage.

KCCO
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
A warning to Japan...

You will release the Whaling Activists and you will cease whaling or you shall see Tokyo destroyed in similar manner.

Quoting: AmericanInfidel

cause and effect have myriad faces, helps to know the rules

once warned there is no excuse and nobody else is to blame

desperate situations call for desperate measures

even unconditional love will protect its children with violent ruthless fury

lines get crossed, they are rare, sad but true

at some point in time, something's gotta give

how far can one push, only time can answer this

the world works in mysterious ways

always with reason
AmericanInfidel

User ID: 7954958
United States
01/14/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
A warning to Japan...

cause and effect have myriad faces, helps to know the rules

once warned there is no excuse and nobody else is to blame

desperate situations call for desperate measures

even unconditional love will protect its children with violent ruthless fury

lines get crossed, they are rare, sad but true

at some point in time, something's gotta give

how far can one push, only time can answer this

the world works in mysterious ways

always with reason
 Quoting: xen

Youre delusional. Youre above statement is just the rambling of nonsense that sounds deep and intriguing but is actually the complete opposite.
Destroy all that is evil, so what is good may flourish.

Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage.

KCCO
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Youre delusional. Youre above statement is just the rambling of nonsense that sounds deep and intriguing but is actually the complete opposite.

ok, each to their own
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8820528
Australia
01/14/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I resent that my tax dollars are being used to help these idiots who boarded a japanese vessel in the first place. What were they thinking that the japs would let them go. More money spent to help idiots who get into strife at sea, like those idiots who sail around the world get into trouble in our waters and then want to be rescued and then do it again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8407446
United States
01/14/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
What did they do harpoon his wife?
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/14/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I resent that my tax dollars are being used to help these idiots who boarded a japanese vessel in the first place. What were they thinking that the japs would let them go. More money spent to help idiots who get into strife at sea, like those idiots who sail around the world get into trouble in our waters and then want to be rescued and then do it again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8820528

fair enough. our government is obliged under law to patrol and enforce our whale sanctuaries in the south, if this was being done the whale protectors would not have needed rescuing to begin with

[link to www.smh.com.au]

How has it come to this that Japan is acting in complete disregard of Australian law and the Gillard government is apparently tolerating these incursions?

The 1959 Antarctic Treaty also places constraints on the enforcement of Australian law offshore Antarctica. These limitations were highlighted in 2004, when the environmental NGO Humane Society International began a claim in the Australian Federal Court arguing that the actions of the Japanese whalers within the Australian Whale Sanctuary were in violation of Australian law. After much legal wrangling, the court eventually issued orders in 2008 accepting this argument.

However, Japan has ignored the court's ruling, and the Rudd/Gillard governments, mindful of the sensitivity associated with any enforcement of Australian Antarctic sovereignty, have not pursued the matter further.

so citizens have to uphold the law because the government won't? that can't be right. isn't the government breaking the law by not upholding the law?

GLP