Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,102 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 956,204
Pageviews Today: 1,783,117Threads Today: 871Posts Today: 15,526
07:47 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

27/03/2012 - representatives from aquila, arcturus, cygnus, and sirius will officially form an alliance with earth and her people

xen
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1344279
Australia
01/29/2012 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
27/03/2012 - representatives from aquila, arcturus, cygnus, and sirius will officially form an alliance with earth and her people
on 27 march 2012 representatives from aquila, arcturus, cygnus, and sirius will officially meet with a yet to be determined group of 36 people from various parts of the globe to form an official alliance with our cosmic brothers and sisters

the foundation of this alliance is free will involving exchanges of many things with the primary purpose of unity, unconditional love and the evolution of our new community

changes need to be made in the upper echelons of governments and the top tier of financial heavyweights on earth. what changes are made in the upcoming weeks will determine who this group of 36 will be. measures will be agreed upon to ensure the eradication of the old agenda from the top of the "pyramid"
R...

User ID: 572408
Netherlands
01/29/2012 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 27/03/2012 - representatives from aquila, arcturus, cygnus, and sirius will officially form an alliance with earth and her people
wish it's true...but hasn't there been alliances, infiltrations and coöperations between ET and humans for ages?

Last Edited by R... on 01/29/2012 03:39 AM
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play." - 'Wargames'

"This world is more like a mystery, trapped in a conundrum, spun by a paradox." - AC1118155
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1548114
Sweden
01/29/2012 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: 27/03/2012 - representatives from aquila, arcturus, cygnus, and sirius will officially form an alliance with earth and her people
Don't get me wrong, but you know this how? :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9767539
United States
01/29/2012 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
What about the pleadiens?
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/29/2012 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
wish it's true...but hasn't there been alliances, infiltrations and coöperations between ET and humans for ages?
 Quoting: R...

yes but it has been over 6000 years since an alliance for the greater good of earth and all lifeforms on her was formed and over 12000 years since the top 4 have signed with us

the top 4 only sign when all low frequency beings and agendas of exploitation, deprivation, control, suffering, destruction and death have been completely removed from the leaders of earth

Don't get me wrong, but you know this how? :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1548114

have been working with them (energy) for many years. they insisted i post this now
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/29/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
rockon
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

cheers

What about the pleadiens?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9767539

the faction aligned with orion have been banished. only those seeking positivity will be allowed access to earth's realms
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1854376
United States
01/29/2012 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
starwars
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1854376
United States
01/29/2012 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
link?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1552100
United States
01/29/2012 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
on 27 march 2012 representatives from aquila, arcturus, cygnus, and sirius will officially meet with a yet to be determined group of 36 people from various parts of the globe to form an official alliance with our cosmic brothers and sisters

the foundation of this alliance is free will involving exchanges of many things with the primary purpose of unity, unconditional love and the evolution of our new community

changes need to be made in the upper echelons of governments and the top tier of financial heavyweights on earth. what changes are made in the upcoming weeks will determine who this group of 36 will be. measures will be agreed upon to ensure the eradication of the old agenda from the top of the "pyramid"
 Quoting: xen

just shut up
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1496648
United States
01/29/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
What about the Great Lord Xenu?
meat and taters

User ID: 8640456
United States
01/29/2012 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

just shut up
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1552100

lol, I gotta second that one.
Acts 3:21
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2506249
United States
01/29/2012 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
link?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1854376

LOL
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/29/2012 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
link?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1854376

[link to www.ripleys.com]

MOTHERS LOVE A TRUE LIFE PRESERVER

Summer of 1942 was without a doubt one to remember in the life of young nineteen year old signalman 3rd class Elgin Staples. Stationed on the USS Astoria, this US Cruiser was the first to engage the Japanese during the battle of Savo Island – an entire night of action ...

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1511428
Netherlands
01/29/2012 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you,

indeed, it's time for a better world. Get rid of the fear and create space for new friends.
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/29/2012 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
just shut up
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1552100

lol, won't be possible i'm afraid

What about the Great Lord Xenu?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1496648

hehe, fictional characters are of no relevance to this

lol, I gotta second that one.
 Quoting: meat and taters

lol, gotta 3rd that one!
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/29/2012 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you,

indeed, it's time for a better world. Get rid of the fear and create space for new friends.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1511428

thank you for coming and staying true to yourself. without people like you this never would have happened
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9792503
Germany
01/29/2012 04:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
i was in the arcturus & sirius system some while ago ... count me in ;-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8738915
United States
01/29/2012 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
rockon
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

cheers

LMAO
Generation Doom

User ID: 7805968
United States
01/29/2012 04:28 AM

Report Abusive Post
crazyjak
Pray this prayer to blind Satan:
[link to flameoflove.us (secure)]
Newbie Dreamer

User ID: 7961035
United States
01/29/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Xen,
Have question. Phase III ended at Dec 24?
My mission here to create heaven in this world.
Search for thread: Merkaba chakras meditation by art. Balance yourself. Preparing body for multidimensional self.
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/29/2012 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
i was in the arcturus & sirius system some while ago ... count me in ;-)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9792503

the more the merrier but you were already in!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9661756
United States
01/29/2012 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's a lovely dream and I hope it's not just more wishful thinking.

Speaking of dreams... I dreamed about a conversation with the most charming individual and wasn't in the least bit disturbed to notice they were not human... quite beautiful, in fact, with ridges and unusual colors. lol

I'm not much of a reptard either, so extra cool.

hf
Let there be this joining of forces. Please!
We ain't doin' so good on our own it seems.
hf
xen  (OP)

Australia
Report Abusive Post
crazyjak
 Quoting: Generation Doom

norespect

Hi Xen,
Have question. Phase III ended at Dec 24?
 Quoting: Newbie Dreamer

hi mate. the transition from phase II to phase III started on dec 15 and will be complete as soon as the last of the elohim have been removed. there are currently around 1100 left. we were hoping the transition would have ended by now (i expected by 24-31 dec) but too many powerful leaders refused to let go of their power allowing the elohim to stay that little bit longer. no big deal in the grand scheme of things

phase III should end in june
Dubious
User ID: 1150970
Australia
Report Abusive Post
So op exactly when did all these great things happen on earth to make the top 4 sign.
-=uVo=-

User ID: 1400299
Netherlands
01/29/2012 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
So 36 persons we don't know and didn't vote for, will decide the future for 7 billion humans?

Sounds like changing one secret cabal for the other one.

Do you have any tangible proof this would be a good thing?
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/29/2012 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Speaking of dreams... I dreamed about a conversation with the most charming individual and wasn't in the least bit disturbed to notice they were not human... quite beautiful, in fact, with ridges and unusual colors. lol

hf
hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9661756

thanks for sharing

hf

we are all much more than we know. we are all buddha (/christ). but we live by illusions and only see through our senses. so we cannot know how much we are. no one can know himself. therefore, people will live behind many masks, and call themselves by many names. when all that matters is the effect we have on others. thus, even a monster may want to be kind, friendly and gentle. and what is more friendly than a puppy dog

wu cheng'en

Last Edited by xen on 01/29/2012 04:44 AM
Newbie Dreamer

United States
01/29/2012 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
They will arrive from space or those representatives will be spirits in human form (fully conscious who they are)?
Search for thread: Merkaba chakras meditation by art. Balance yourself. Preparing body for multidimensional self.
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/29/2012 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
So op exactly when did all these great things happen on earth to make the top 4 sign.
 Quoting: Dubious 1150970

has been an ongoing battle for many years but the change is in essence cyclical. although we were millimeters away from not embracing it. the deciding factor was unconditional love and compassion which tipped the scales in 2010. forgot to mention that the threshold wasn't reached til 2011 but the wheel was in motion in 2010

So 36 persons we don't know and didn't vote for, will decide the future for 7 billion humans?

Sounds like changing one secret cabal for the other one.

Do you have any tangible proof this would be a good thing?
 Quoting: -=uVo=-

the voice of every spirit on earth will be heard and decide the direction of any decisions that influence the whole. just because many people are unable to consciously vote does not mean they did not vote. the agenda is outlined in the 1st post and it speaks for itself. the way forwards will be decided together

only you can prove this for now, how you do this only you can say. ask yourself

Last Edited by xen on 01/29/2012 04:57 AM
Newbie Dreamer

United States
01/29/2012 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf
hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9661756

thanks for sharing

hf

we are all much more than we know. we are all buddha (/christ). but we live by illusions and only see through our senses. so we cannot know how much we are. no one can know himself. therefore, people will live behind many masks, and call themselves by many names. when all that matters is the effect we have on others. thus, even a monster may want to be kind, friendly and gentle. and what is more friendly than a puppy dog

wu cheng'en

Hehe in one dream i met humanoid with tail, long droped till face end, pointed ears something like dogs (like sembernar). Face almost like cat. Short fur white and brown colors. I touched him and said: what a cutie you are :D and we had conversation dont remember about what :)

Last Edited by Newbie Dreamer on 01/29/2012 04:57 AM
xen  (OP)

Australia
01/29/2012 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
They will arrive from space or those representatives will be spirits in human form (fully conscious who they are)?
 Quoting: Newbie Dreamer

the reps from the 4 will be present in spirit form as their laws do not allow for them to manifest/take human form on earth without being born here. the 36 earth reps will all be born of earth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9792849
United Kingdom
01/29/2012 04:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
When you say we all had a vote whether aware of it or not... Did that vote involve a colour by any chance!!!!

GLP