Awakened In Christ
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1309441
United States
02/19/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Words!
Our words can be a two edged sword. They cut deep. We can speak words of life or death. Through Gods grace I hope to speak words of edification and love .

Ephesians 4:29
English Standard Version (ESV)
29  Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

hugs
Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is
honorable, whatever, is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, If there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things.
~Philippians 4:8

~Romans 8:31-32~
31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6640909
United States
02/19/2012 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Words!
Connected
Awakened In Christ  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Connected
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6640909

hf
honorable, whatever, is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, If there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things.

31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?
Life and Love

User ID: 9710640
United States
02/19/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our words can be a two edged sword. They cut deep. We can speak words of life or death. Through Gods grace I hope to speak words of edification and love .

29  Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

hugs
 Quoting: Awakened In Christ

An excellent point, OP. hf

(Yet, it is so easy to slip into other modes of speaking.)
We become like that to which we are devoted. - Choose wisely.
Awakened In Christ  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

hugs

Quoting: Life and Love

Ahhh yes the war of the flesh!hf

Life and Love

User ID: 9710640
United States
02/19/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

hugs

In my reading this evening I came across this thought: "The church must be working in the present on things that will last into God's future."

It is thoughts like this that motivate my being aware of my words... actually my thoughts, words, and deeds.
We become like that to which we are devoted. - Choose wisely.
Awakened In Christ  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

hugs

In my reading this evening I came across this thought: "The church must be working in the present on things that will last into God's future."

It is thoughts like this that motivate my being aware of my words... actually my thoughts, words, and deeds.

Thought provoking! Thanks for your awareness!blwkss

christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
02/19/2012 07:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
Amen to that!
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Awakened In Christ  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Amen to that!
 Quoting: christian

hugs

Awakened In Christ  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Matthew 12:36-37
36 I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, 37 for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Awakened In Christ  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Proverbs 12:18
18  There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts,
    but the tongue of the wise brings healing.

Awakened In Christ  (OP)

United States
02/19/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
James 3:10
10 From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers,[a] these things ought not to be so.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1331138
United States
02/27/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
:lovekey:

God Bless you, OP!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6130983
United States
02/28/2012 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

hugs

Amen Sister! Love your avatar and thank you so much for your friendship!!!

:cross38:

GLP