Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1628955
United States
07/30/2012 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Premiere To Syndicate KXL's 'Ground Zero With Clyde Lewis'
Premiere To Syndicate KXL's 'Ground Zero With Clyde Lewis'

PREMIERE NETWORKS has picked up syndication rights to ALPHA BROADCASTING Talk KXL-A/PORTLAND's "GROUND ZERO WITH CLYDE LEWIS." The show, focusing on the paranormal, conspiracy theories, UFOs, and other phenomena, will be nationally available weeknights 10p-1a (ET)/7-10p (PT) beginning AUGUST 27th.

"I feel that coming on with PREMIERE NETWORKS is like winning the lottery," said LEWIS. "I'm joining a company where some of my inspirations are employed, like RUSH LIMBAUGH, GLENN BECK, NIKKI SIXX, and several others. This opportunity allows the show to expand worldwide. I feel a responsibility to push GROUND ZERO to a whole new level. If you think you've heard fireworks on the show before, just wait - with the help of PREMIERE, GROUND ZERO is now ready to drop the atom bomb."

PREMIERE Pres./Content and Affiliate Relations JULIE TALBOTT said, "Once you've heard CLYDE, you quickly realize he is one of a kind. Equal parts entertainer, conspiracy theorist and news commentator, he keeps listeners tuned in throughout the night. It's easy to see why he has been successful in PORTLAND, and we can't wait to share his program with stations across the country."

ALPHA Sr. Program Advisor BRIAN JENNINGS added, "I've worked with great syndicated and local talent in my 40-plus years in radio. I search for authentic, unique talent and CLYDE LEWIS breaks the mold. Since placing the show in PORTLAND, CLYDE has consistently owned his daypart by a 3-1 margin in the prime 25-54 demo with double digit shares. Not only am I on the edge of my seat, but I also can't wait for what develops next. This show is clearly a home run and CLYDE is an all star."

And ALPHA Dir./Programing SCOTT MAHALICK said, "CLYDE LEWIS' surrealistic style will captivate you like a hypnotic trance and, before you know it, you will have listened for three hours."

GLP