Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,358 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,989,182
Pageviews Today: 2,759,784Threads Today: 670Posts Today: 13,028
09:02 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am the Nobody. The one of a Hybrid Bloodline who was raised as a "Nobody" in the eyes of the Elite.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23063784
United States
09/03/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I am the Nobody. The one of a Hybrid Bloodline who was raised as a "Nobody" in the eyes of the Elite.
I am the Nobody. The one of Hybrid Blood who was raised as a "Nobody" in the eyes of the Elite.

Welcome to the golden age.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10750949
United States
09/03/2012 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I am the Nobody. The one of a Hybrid Bloodline who was raised as a "Nobody" in the eyes of the Elite.
so is Tom, Dick, and Harry.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 807883
United States
09/03/2012 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I am the Nobody. The one of a Hybrid Bloodline who was raised as a "Nobody" in the eyes of the Elite.
We all make skinky.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/03/2012 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
We all make skinky.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 807883

Indeed, some of us have become a clean vessel and weeded the fear or Sin from or belief systems, then we evolve, then they will no longer control you
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
We all make skinky.

what does this mean?
Six Six Six

User ID: 3753361
United States
09/03/2012 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am the Nobody. The one of Hybrid Blood who was raised as a "Nobody" in the eyes of the Elite.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23063784

clappa

rockon
Biko
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/03/2012 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
We all make skinky.

what does this mean?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10750949

Pretty much we are all human and put our pants on one let at a time.

Yet I can tell you that Some humans "Thoughts" have more effect on the Quantum Ocean of energy which becomes our physical reality & some have no effect at all.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
become a bright and shiny clean vessel
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Quantum ...great word
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/03/2012 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

clappa

rockon
 Quoting: Six Six Six

Ahh A "Winged Disk" seems to fit the bill perfectly...

angel3
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/03/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Once you have done the weeding out of the fear out of your own belief system, which could be viewed as raising your frequency, at some point when you reach a threshold, you will be tested by spirit to see if you are a "Clean" vessel.

What this means in laymans terms is whatever bagage you have will be made manifest during this time, sink or swim time, much like when when Luke asks Yoda "What's in the cave?", Yoda replies "Only what you take with you"...

This could be thought of as being taken to the darkest hidden area's of your own belief system, as Yoda said to Luke when Luke said he isn't afraid, Yoda replied "You Will Be, You will be".

Some refer to this final test the ending of the dark night of the soul.

I send you all my highest love when baring this cross on your own shoulders and may you bring a swift end to the endless flowing of the blood and tears.

Give no mercy to your Fear
Six Six Six

User ID: 3753361
United States
09/03/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

clappa

rockon
 Quoting: Six Six Six

Ahh A "Winged Disk" seems to fit the bill perfectly...

angel3

angel4
Biko
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Once you have done the weeding out of the fear out of your own belief system, which could be viewed as raising your frequency, at some point when you reach a threshold, you will be tested by spirit to see if you are a "Clean" vessel.

What this means in laymans terms is whatever bagage you have will be made manifest during this time, sink or swim time, much like when when Luke asks Yoda "What's in the cave?", Yoda replies "Only what you take with you"...

This could be thought of as being taken to the darkest hidden area's of your own belief system, as Yoda said to Luke when Luke said he isn't afraid, Yoda replied "You Will Be, You will be".

Some refer to this final test the ending of the dark night of the soul.

I send you all my highest love when baring this cross on your own shoulders and may you bring a swift end to the endless flowing of the blood and tears.

Give no mercy to your Fear

I agree hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
"What's in the cave?", Yoda replies "Only what you take with you"...

who you truly are in your clean vessel..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8640456
United States
09/03/2012 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, you have to use fucking yoda as an example of what wisdom is. That's because your new-age ass is utterly lost and I mean that quite literally. Generally I feel sorry for people with no shepherd except for those like OP who think they are superior and want to teach others how to be completely screwed up like them. Get a bible. Being a "nobody" is exceptionally not a good thing. God has a plan for you, few find it. It's to make you "somebody" with many blessings. OP takes the wide path, not the narrow one. Do not follow.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/03/2012 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, you have to use fucking yoda as an example of what wisdom is. That's because your new-age ass is utterly lost and I mean that quite literally. Generally I feel sorry for people with no shepherd except for those like OP who think they are superior and want to teach others how to be completely screwed up like them. Get a bible. Being a "nobody" is exceptionally not a good thing. God has a plan for you, few find it. It's to make you "somebody" with many blessings. OP takes the wide path, not the narrow one. Do not follow.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8640456

Fear Much?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I took the narrow one,and I know what is inside the cave.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you believe in fate OP?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/03/2012 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

No

Once you understand your thoughts are creating your reality, you loose all Free Will, there is only one correct choice and that is the thought-form that contains the most LOVE FILLED OUTCOME for all involved, any other choice will just lead you back into the Illusion, the Maya.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

No

Once you understand your thoughts are creating your reality, you loose all Free Will, there is only one correct choice and that is the thought-form that contains the most LOVE FILLED OUTCOME for all involved, any other choice will just lead you back into the Illusion, the Maya.

are you cereal?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23092754
Australia
09/03/2012 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cool story bro'

whatever
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8640456
United States
09/03/2012 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Fear Much?

Intelligence much? I see you have not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16701148
United States
09/03/2012 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wrong. To be made "as nothing" is to be made humble.If you think you are "something" when you are indeed nothing, you are calling God a liar. He says that we are "but dust", remember. So to embrace "somebodiness" is a fantasy life.

"Nobody" is to be spiritually, "for real" with yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20106058
United States
09/03/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

No

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1227147
United States
09/03/2012 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
oh gosh, not this shit again.

1 star, suggest death
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/03/2012 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wrong. To be made "as nothing" is to be made humble.If you think you are "something" when you are indeed nothing, you are calling God a liar. He says that we are "but dust", remember. So to embrace "somebodiness" is a fantasy life.

"Nobody" is to be spiritually, "for real" with yourself.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16701148

Yes, When you understand we are all made of matter created from Stars and your are in reality "Animated Earth", then you begin to understand your connection to the Universe.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/03/2012 03:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Many here who have been following this story know I have been contacted by "Insiders" and that the Powers That Be are now working with me to usher in the Golden Age for humanity, I will reveal a letter from one such "Insider" individual to myself, this letter is from 2008 by the way, so please realize much activity has been happening behind the scenes for years.

If any of you want to read it now and discuss what is revealed, I will be here to answer any questions.

Source - [link to www.scribd.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/03/2012 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are all the Nobody

We are all the 99%

"The 99%" a belief that the "99%" are paying the price for the mistakes of a tiny minority.[5][6][7] The phrase was picked up as a unifying slogan[8] by the Occupy movement.[9] According to the Wall Street Journal, as of October 2011, the lower 99% of income distribution in the United States is made up of those earning less than $506,000 annually.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23092754
Australia
09/03/2012 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Many here who have been following this story know I have been contacted by "Insiders" and that the Powers That Be are now working with me to usher in the Golden Age for humanity, I will reveal a letter from one such "Insider" individual to myself, this letter is from 2008 by the way, so please realize much activity has been happening behind the scenes for years.

If any of you want to read it now and discuss what is revealed, I will be here to answer any questions.

But anybody who is really in the information loop knows that you are delusional.

I guess a good yarn will win any day. Have fun OP, sounds like you desperately need it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
09/03/2012 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

But anybody who is really in the information loop knows that you are delusional.

I guess a good yarn will win any day. Have fun OP, sounds like you desperately need it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23092754

Reality seems to be saying otherwise :-)

And it's all OK.

GLP