Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,218 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,392,050
Pageviews Today: 1,908,528Threads Today: 477Posts Today: 8,208
03:04 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sooo only in one week Hugo Chavez died, the pope bounced and Dennis Rodman infiltrated North Korea.... What comes next?

UndercoverAlien
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 35257435
Brazil
02/28/2013 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Sooo only in one week Hugo Chavez died, the pope bounced and Dennis Rodman infiltrated North Korea.... What comes next?
Very exciting days!

I'm expecting more unexpected shit this weekend!

5a dynamite popcorn sfan
"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)
Dr. Lecter

User ID: 34834122
United States
02/28/2013 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sooo only in one week Hugo Chavez died, the pope bounced and Dennis Rodman infiltrated North Korea.... What comes next?
!!!BREAKING!!!

ROSIE O'DONNELL CHOKES TO DEATH ON AN EGGROLL! ON-LOOKERS DO NOTHING TO HELP!!
"Moral of the story is I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again.

==== ESTJ-a (Executive) 93% Extroverted, 82% Observant, 83% Thinking, 82% Judging,72% Assertive ====
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35207500
United States
02/28/2013 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sooo only in one week Hugo Chavez died, the pope bounced and Dennis Rodman infiltrated North Korea.... What comes next?
!!!BREAKING!!!

Quoting: Dr. Lecter

5a
G3

User ID: 497757
United States
02/28/2013 05:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
oldhillary
ASHA
User ID: 1334279
United States
02/28/2013 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very exciting days!

5a dynamite popcorn sfan
 Quoting: UndercoverAlien

Hugo Chavez is not dead OP.
EndTheFed

User ID: 1656381
United States
02/28/2013 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
!!!BREAKING!!!

Quoting: Dr. Lecter

5a5a5a5a5a
Texan Buckeye

User ID: 1533753
United States
02/28/2013 06:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
Op, one thing I've learned is NEVER ask "what next"! It's never been good. Just my own superstition.
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
02/28/2013 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very exciting days!

5a dynamite popcorn sfan

Quoting: ASHA 1334279

Oh yes, he's totally dead! Why do you think he's not making public apparitions and his henchmen forbid everybody from visiting him??
*Rick Grimes*

User ID: 14560333
United States
02/28/2013 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very exciting days!

5a dynamite popcorn sfan

Oh yes, he's totally dead! Why do you think he's not making public apparitions and his henchmen forbid everybody from visiting him??

Cause he isn't a ghost?
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
02/28/2013 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op, one thing I've learned is NEVER ask "what next"! It's never been good. Just my own superstition.
 Quoting: Texan Buckeye

You mean like conjuring bad stuff to happen???

I'm not referring necessarily to bad stuff, but unexpected game-changing stuff.
Texan Buckeye

User ID: 1533753
United States
02/28/2013 06:11 PM

Report Abusive Post

No, I wouldn't call it conjuring. More like a variation of Murphy's Law. I don't do conjuring. IMO, that's REALLY asking for trouble!
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
02/28/2013 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, I wouldn't call it conjuring. More like a variation of Murphy's Law. I don't do conjuring. IMO, that's REALLY asking for trouble!

By the end of the day the GLP effect will avert whatever is coming, or at least minimize the damage.

5a
G3

User ID: 1531577
United States
03/05/2013 08:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
pop
Bluebird

User ID: 27748381
United States
03/05/2013 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

And never, ever say that something is the worst that could happen or ask what worse could happen because then it will.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1259549
United States
03/05/2013 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chavez is dead?
watcher6342

User ID: 18766069
United States
03/05/2013 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jordan says "I'm Back!"

:jordan shot:
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

atleast i could watch basket ball again. i quit watching the day he quit.
• POLARIS •

User ID: 34249234
Brazil
03/05/2013 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chavez is dead?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1259549

A few hours ago, it was reported that his situation is even worse with a new 'severe and delicate' respiratory infection.
If he's not gone yet, it won't take too long.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Machine shall make it all for us
Oh, Machine, pray for us!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Starknight

User ID: 33519311
Venezuela
03/05/2013 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very exciting days!

5a dynamite popcorn sfan

Check again, faraway boy.
1 John 1–3._ 1Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God.

@Starknight921
Starknight

Venezuela
03/05/2013 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
We all know he's been dead since December and all this has only been a cover–up from his fascist accolades, who are terrified of the terrible mistake they made.
1 John 1–3._ 1Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God.

@Starknight921
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1259549
United States
03/05/2013 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chavez is dead?

A few hours ago, it was reported that his situation is even worse with a new 'severe and delicate' respiratory infection.
 Quoting: • POLARIS •

Soooo, not dead
Starknight

Venezuela
03/05/2013 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chavez is dead?

Quoting: • POLARIS •

Soooo, not dead

So, you believe in commies and their fairy tales?

@Starknight921

GLP