Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,656 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 247,336
Pageviews Today: 397,468Threads Today: 130Posts Today: 2,060
05:05 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

HOLOGRAPHIC UFO'S AND CROP CIRCLES AS MANUFACTURED BY : The Air Force 5.6 Airborne Holographic Projector

Mr DEE BUNKED
User ID: 77973
United Kingdom
04/08/2006 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
HOLOGRAPHIC UFO'S AND CROP CIRCLES AS MANUFACTURED BY : The Air Force 5.6 Airborne Holographic Projector
More evidence of the Alien, UFO and crop circle deception.

When it's too good to be true it usually is, now it is time to expose this cosmic crap for what it really is!

Far from being a simple three-dimensional image, the holographic projection is visually indeterminable from the real object.

[link to fpiarticle.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 79080
United Kingdom
04/08/2006 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HOLOGRAPHIC UFO'S AND CROP CIRCLES AS MANUFACTURED BY : The Air Force 5.6 Airborne Holographic Projector
Where is the black boxes from 911?
Mr DEE BUNKED (OP)
United Kingdom
04/08/2006 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HOLOGRAPHIC UFO'S AND CROP CIRCLES AS MANUFACTURED BY : The Air Force 5.6 Airborne Holographic Projector
User ID: 79080

It wasn't just the black boxes that they couldn't find there were 2 Billion dollars worth of Gold bullion in the basement of one those towers and only $200 million dollars worth was ever recovered.

So someone somewhere is sitting on a gold mine literally and i know it ain't me. Unfortunately!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 79303
United Kingdom
04/08/2006 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Has anybody investigated the situation on the ground regarding the people who took the footage?, like the firecrews just so happen to be filming! A lot of conveniences surrounding it. Hmmm

I suppose sometimes events like this bring out the best in people in demanding the truth in all areas of our reality. Its like somebody inserted a new awareness program into the matrix! LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 79298
United States
04/08/2006 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your an absolute idiot to believe all ufos are holograms. You obviously have never seen one or even fully researched the subject. People aren't taken to other planets by holograms. The military does not have technology to even go to Mars. They would love you to think they are powerful but no humans brain is smart enough to figure out anti gravity and apply it to transportation. They can't even understand that there is a repulsion effect as well as attraction.
Mr DEE BUNKED (OP)
United Kingdom
04/08/2006 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
User ID: 79298

The trouble with you space freaks is that you all think your so clever, you all think you know way much more than us Earthlings.

Do you have Mr Gullible guy stamped across your slanted forehead or something to that effect?

Another thing that you airheads never do and that is read the information provided and check all the links contained in those articles, i know this because you always come back with the same rubbish questions.

It's obvious that the little green men fraternity are shit scared of discovering that they have been deceived all this time and that you all can never face that fact.

I'm no rocket scientist but i certainly know there's no tangible evidence of any flying discs, EVER!
MR DEE BUNKED (OP)
United Kingdom
04/08/2006 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
79303 you asked has anybody investigated the situation on the ground regarding the people who took the footage?, like the firecrews just so happen to be filming! A lot of conveniences surrounding it.

I'm not sure but here a few links that is very informative, have a look and see what you think.

NWO / 9/11 can you handle the truth?
[link to video.google.com]

Planned Implosion
[link to video.google.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74410
Canada
04/08/2006 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
He's right but try to make a lie with it that all ufo is HOLO.....!

[link to www.dumpalink.com]
HIHIHI ;o)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 79320
United States
04/08/2006 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
b.i.n.g.o
indred cole

User ID: 46239
Canada
04/08/2006 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yep, they really enjoy playing with their toys.

I've watched them do things that defy explanation.

Tell me how hard its going to be to fight an enemey that most have no idea, really exists.
me
User ID: 79284
Australia
04/08/2006 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
3 things do exist

-Holographic Images
-Military UFOs
-Real Ufos

problem is descerning which ones u see!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75122699
United States
08/01/2017 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
fake meteors fake fireballs faking the stars falling from the sky before a fake second coming

GLP