Gabriella47
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 6440943
United States
04/29/2013 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
FIVE MESSAGES FOR THE BLIND - Crop Circle Decoded
(The crop circle actually contains five messages and this post has been updated to reflect that.)

The following crop circle was found July 28th 2012 at Jubilee Copse, near Hannington, Wiltshire, United Kingdom. Note that a jubilee is a “time or season for rejoicing.”

Blind Message
(picture from cropcirclecenter. com)

One of the first things to note is that this circle is made with very crooked lines, which was purposeful humor on the part of the secondary midwayer who created it. This crop circle encodes two messages in braille, which I find highly amusing. This message is for blind fools who think men tramp around Wiltshire during the height of tourist season with boards and sticks creating highly intricate pieces of art in the dark of night. If you haven't the logical mind to figure out why that is ridiculous, why should they bother with precise intricate lines? I still laugh to myself when I look at this circle.

Here is the diagram I used to solve for the two messages that are contained within it. It is flipped around 180 degrees from the photograph above, so that the thick line is on the left instead of the right. However, the “top” is actually the right edge in the diagram below for reading the braille symbols, as you can tell from the direction of my written scribbles.

Blind Diagram

I used a few different online sources to decode the messages but the main guide I depended on for the rules of written braille is at the following link:

[link to www.htctu.fhda.edu]

The braille “letters” in the crop circle are as follows:

[capitalize next letter] [h, have] [ing] [empty cell, space] [wh, which] [4-6 dot final letter contraction]
[w, will] [k, knowledge] [k, knowledge] [st, still, slash] [a] [n, name]
[in] [ow] [t, that] [wh, which] [and] [for]
[dis, dd, .] [en] [dis, dd, .] [ar] [be, bb] [con, cc, :]

Each symbol usually has more than one meaning, often standing for both a letter and a word. For the sake of clarity I will select the correct value for each letter for the first message before I unscramble them. The braille “letters” in the first message are the following:

[capitalize next letter] [have] [ing] [empty cell] [which] [4-6 dot final letter contraction]
[will] [knowledge] [k] [st] [a] [n]
[in] [ow] [t] [wh] [and] [for]
[dis] [en] [dd] [ar] [be] [con]

The braille symbols in the correct order for the first message are below.

[wh] [a] [t] [dis] [k] [be] [st] [ow] [ing] [for] [knowledge] [in] [capitalize next letter] [4-6 dot final letter contraction] [n] [and] [which] [will] [have] [ar] [con] [en] [dd]

This works out to the following string.

whatdiskbestowingforknowledgeinSionandwhichwillhavearconendd

The first message contained in the crop circle is in corrected English below. I have replaced “Sion” with the more well known spelling “Zion” for clarity.

What disk be stowing foreknowledge in Zion and which will have archon end?

“Stow” means “to place or arrange, especially in a neat, compact way” or “to pack tightly.” And the disk with foreknowledge tightly packed within it is the circular ASCII binary coded disk next to the face of Caligastia discovered in a crop circle August 15th 2002. This disk was discussed in my post Thread: FALL OF THE MAD LEOPARD - Crop Circle Message Decoded the other day. And it is the second message in this disk, encoded in the capital letters, that gave foreknowledge of Zion and an archon ending. That message is below for comparison.

CLOISTER OF PIGS & EVIL PRINCE DEPOSED\
ON TO SALEM COMES A NEW KING

Salem is Jerusalem and equivalent to Zion. Archon is a Greek word meaning basically “ruler, or lord” and is used in the New Testament as a word for prince in phrases such as “prince of the world' and “prince of devils." Both “evil prince” and “archon” are references to Caligastia.

The coded disk of August 15th 2002 stowed foreknowledge of the imminent departure of Machiventa Melchizedek for Urantia on July 30th 2004, which was described in crop circle pictograms of seraphic transport. Reference my post on the subject, Thread: I SAW THREE SHIPS - Crop Circle Analysis

There is a second message encoded within the same braille symbols in this crop circle. Below are the symbols relisted with the correct values for the next message.

[capitalize next letter] [have] [ing] [empty cell] [which] [4-6 dot final letter contraction]
[will] [k] [k] [st] [a] [n]
[in] [ow] [that] [which] [and] [for]
[dis] [en] [dd] [ar] [be] [con]

These symbols are rearranged in correct order below.

[and] [which] [ar] [con] [will] [have] [dis] [en] [4-6 dot final letter contraction] [n] [for] [that] [which] [a] [k] [in] [dd] [capitalize next letter] [k] [ing] [be] [st] [ow]

They make the following string.

andwhicharconwillhavedisensionforthatwhichakinddKingbestow

In proper English, the second message is as follows:

And which archon will have dissension for that which a kind King bestow?

I think we know the answer to that question; once again the messenger is referring to Caligastia. I think the “King” in this sentence is probably Master Michael rather than Machiventa for a couple of reasons. First, the word is capitalized, this is an important King. And second, the use of the word bestow. Master Michael was our Paradise Bestowal Son, while Machiventa is our vicegerent Planetary Prince.

The fact that there are two symbols [dis, dd, .] when one could be replaced with the braille “letter” [d, day] is another message in itself. There are two braille symbols that mean “period” or “end of the sentence” in the crop circle. This tells us the crop circle encoded not one but two messages, both of which I have decoded, so based on that clue it is unlikely there are any more messages in this crop circle.

UPDATE: There are three more messages in the “crop circle” encoded in reverse braille. What I previously thought was a clue that there were only two messages (two “dd” symbols) is actually caused by the other messages in reverse braille. The second diagram below is oriented the same as the first diagram.

Blind Diagram 2

The braille symbols in reverse braille are as follows:

[k,knowledge] [of] [th,this] [ch,child] [sh,shall] [g,go]
{i} [v,very] [e,every] [y,you] [m,more] [t,that]
{i} [m,more] [e,every] [with] [th,this] [q,quite,quiet]
[p,people] [l,like] [a] [n,not] [e,every] [t,that]

The first message in reverse braille was previously solved and listed at Crop Circle Connector as a solution. The correct symbol values for the first message are below.

[knowledge] [of] [this] [child] [shall] [g]
{i} [v] [e] [you] [more] [t]
{i} [m] [e] [with] [this] [quiet]
[p] [l] [a] [n] [e] [t]

This message does not need to be unscrambled and produces the following string.

[knowledge] [of] [this] [child] [shall] [g] {i} [v] [e] [you] [more] [t] {i} [m] [e] [with] [this] [quiet] [p] [l] [a] [n] [e] [t]

This sentence is in proper English below.

Knowledge of this child shall give you more time with this quiet planet.

This sentence is more understandable when the word “quiet” is defined as “not showy or obtrusive, unpretentious, modest.” With this less common definition, “quiet” is a synonym for “humble.”

For the second message in reverse braille, the correct values for the symbols are listed below.

[k] [of] [th] [child] [shall] [g]
{i} [v] [e] [y] [m] [t]
{i} [m] [e] [with] [this] [q]
[p] [l] [a] [n] [e] [that]

When unscrambled, these symbols form the following string.

[this] [p] {i} [th] [of] [m] [y] [v] {i} [n] [e] [shall] [g] [e] [t] [q] [k] [with] [that] [m] [a] [l] [e] [child]

This string is below in corrected English.

This pith of my vine shall get quick with that male child.

“Quick with child” is a rather archaic English expression meaning “pregnant.” “Quick” can mean “alive” although this meaning is no longer commonly used. “Pith” is the soft, central portion of a fruit inside the rind commonly referred to as “pulp” as well as the soft center of the stems of flowering plants. The essential meaning of “pith” is the “inner portion” and has been used in the past to refer to marrow in bones. “Pith” means “heart, or essence” of a fruit and also means “strength, mettle.”

Then Jesus stood up again and continued teaching his apostles: “I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. I am the vine, and you are the branches. And the Father requires of me only that you shall bear much fruit. The vine is pruned only to increase the fruitfulness of its branches. Every branch coming out of me which bears no fruit, the Father will take away. Every branch which bears fruit, the Father will cleanse that it may bear more fruit. Already are you clean through the word I have spoken, but you must continue to be clean. You must abide in me, and I in you; the branch will die if it is separated from the vine. As the branch cannot bear fruit except it abides in the vine, so neither can you yield the fruits of loving service except you abide in me. Remember: I am the real vine, and you are the living branches. He who lives in me, and I in him, will bear much fruit of the spirit and experience the supreme joy of yielding this spiritual harvest. If you will maintain this living spiritual connection with me, you will bear abundant fruit. If you abide in me and my words live in you, you will be able to commune freely with me, and then can my living spirit so infuse you that you may ask whatsoever my spirit wills and do all this with the assurance that the Father will grant us our petition. Herein is the Father glorified: that the vine has many living branches, and that every branch bears much fruit. And when the world sees these fruit-bearing branches — my friends who love one another, even as I have loved them — all men will know that you are truly my disciples. (180:2.1)

The correct values for the symbols of the third reverse braille message are below.

[k] [of] [th] [child] [sh] [g]
{i} [very] [e] [y] [my] [t]
{i} [m] [e] [with] [th] [quiet]
[people] [l] [a] [n] [e] [that]

These braille letters form the following string.

[with] [that] [very] [quiet] [child] [m] [y] [people] [t] {i} [th] [e] [th] [e] [k] {i} [n] [g] [of] [sh] [a] [l] [e] [m]

In proper English this string forms the following sentence.

With that very quiet child my people tithe the King of Shalem.

“Shalem” is an alternate yet relatively common transliteration of the word “Salem.” Once again, the word “quiet” has the basic meaning of “humble” rather than “soundless” in this sentence. “Tithe” means “a contribution of a tenth of one's income” generally in support of clergy or the church. Tithing was instituted at the community of Salem during the time of Machiventa Melchizedek, the King of Salem, by Abraham.

With the passing of a decade, Melchizedek organized his schools at Salem, patterning them on the olden system which had been developed by the early Sethite priests of the second Eden. Even the idea of a tithing system, which was introduced by his later convert Abraham, was also derived from the lingering traditions of the methods of the ancient Sethites. (93:3.1)

An alternate solution using these symbols would be “With the King of Shalem my people tithe that very quiet child.” I am not certain which solution is the correct one, but with the emphasis on how very humble the child is and the knowledge that in the past tithes were given to Melchizedek, King of Salem, I think the first solution I have given for the third reverse braille message is the correct one.

Last Edited by Gabriella47 on 10/20/2017 12:35 PM
Gabriella
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8788578
United States
04/29/2013 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: FIVE MESSAGES FOR THE BLIND - Crop Circle Decoded

“Stowing” means “to place or arrange, especially in a neat, compact way” or “to pack tightly.”
 Quoting: Gabriella47

Also, "bestowing" is a word. It means granting or giving.
completejigsaw

User ID: 8248278
United Kingdom
04/29/2013 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting that in tonight's newspaper was the headline Jubilee Line. I have many messages for 29 and 12.00pm. Hopefully tonight is the night with sunspot 1733.
I believe that I will be the One mentioned
Believe in 'HIM' as 'HE' believes in you
Believe in Me as I believe in you
Bless you
St ephen
X
hf
Gabriella47  (OP)

United States
04/29/2013 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

“Stowing” means “to place or arrange, especially in a neat, compact way” or “to pack tightly.”

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8788578

Yes, I thought it was a bit of a play on words, relating it to the second message.
Gabriella
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/29/2013 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sharp work, OP - fascinating stuff

cheers
Gabriella47  (OP)

United States
04/29/2013 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sharp work, OP - fascinating stuff

cheers

Thanks! I'm hoping more people will take these messages seriously, so that more people will work on them. There are things I know are messaged I haven't been able to decode yet.
Gabriella
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/29/2013 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you familiar with the work of Neil Olsen of British Columbia?

[link to www.cropcirclesdeciphered.com]

He's a biologist who became a bible believer during his research into crop glyphs, which led him into the scriptures.
Gabriella47  (OP)

United States
04/29/2013 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you familiar with the work of Neil Olsen of British Columbia?

[link to www.cropcirclesdeciphered.com]

He's a biologist who became a bible believer during his research into crop glyphs, which led him into the scriptures.

No, but I will check out that website. Nice to see someone else that doesn't think these pictograms have something to do with "Zeta Reticulans."

On another note, I just realized there's another joke in the circle, besides the fact that it's coded in braille and made with sloppy lines. The midwayer also put a square message in the middle of a circle for no apparent reason lol. I don't think the messengers are too impressed that we dismiss the messages as "crop circles."
Gabriella
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/29/2013 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice to see someone else that doesn't think these pictograms have something to do with "Zeta Reticulans."

Hey, data is data - God puts messages everywhere :)
Gabriella47  (OP)

United States
04/29/2013 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't like to see the enemy taking credit for the work of Our Father's loyal creatures.
Gabriella

User ID: 39074399
Brazil
04/29/2013 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump (:
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39087844
United States
04/29/2013 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what is this saying will happen?
Gabriella47  (OP)

United States
04/29/2013 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what is this saying will happen?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39087844

A lot of my quotes come from the Urantia Book. If you look at the information combined in all three posts, Master Michael (Jesus) has sent Melchizedek (King of Salem) to our world to be the new Prince of Zion in his stead (vicegerent).

The archon or "evil prince" is the "devil" of this world named Caligastia in the Urantia Book. And he was removed from his throne at Pentecost, and now soon will be destroyed, along with Babylon.
Gabriella
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38064098
Malaysia
04/30/2013 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't like to see the enemy taking credit for the work of Our Father's loyal creatures.

Right, so you get to choose enemies for God?
Gabriella47  (OP)

United States
04/30/2013 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Right, so you get to choose enemies for God?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38064098

The crop circles are made by secondary midwayers, loyal to Master Michael (Jesus). The "Grey Alien" is Caligastia, apostate planetary prince (devil). See my post Thread: FALL OF THE MAD LEOPARD - Crop Circle Message Decoded for a picture of his face (made by a secondary midwayer) as well as my decoding of the code within the ASCII code in the disc that calls him an "evil prince."

Crop Circles are made by secondary midwayers.. "good fairies" make "fairy circles."

"Grey Alien" is Caligastia, the devil, Lord of the Flies, and the ENEMY.

Last Edited by Gabriella47 on 04/30/2013 02:39 AM
Gabriella
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38848264
United States
04/30/2013 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

vision 7/5/11

time 10:55 am

was seeing with my eyes on a scroll of an ancient book ...The Book Of Life...read...

The Bestowed Ones

The first ones will be found as one who first stirred the Body, to revive them.

These are the those found faithful, who were those who were the first overcomers

who saw through the deception within the church, and made it known to others. They

are the first hand picked fruits of God, his Fine Seed, belonging to the Body of Christ.

The first to gather the dead body parts.

But if we will know how near the time is, we must not look without us,

but in the unsealed Book of Life within us, there you will find the fore-going signs,

which are first to be accomplished in your own Heavens and Earth within.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39074014
Belgium
04/30/2013 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ever researched the "priory of sion" OP?
Gabriella47  (OP)

United States
04/30/2013 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just looked it up on Wikipedia. Pierre Plantard was a false prophet who desired to be the "Great Monarch" mentioned by Nostradamus. His misuse of the word "Sion" has no relation to the messages given by the "good fairies" or "good spirits" - termed "secondary midwayers" in the Urantia Book.
Gabriella
the white rose

User ID: 108824
United States
04/30/2013 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus's real message,the body neither lives nor dies
To All, Death, what seems to be unfair is just your finite understanding of the infinite.The one known to you as Jesus told us to seek the truth and the truth will set you free,by seeking you earn salvation.Here are some truths I have found by my seeking.

Will which is the ability to choose to do a thing is the most important force in the Universe of Universes.When The First Source and center,The Father,The Thought and The Second Source and center,The Son,The Word have an individual collaboration and actualization of WILL,There Freewill,a co-creative creation comes into being.Will alone creates Spirit Sons, Paradise Creator Sons of the order of Michael,our Local Universe Son is Michael of Nebadon who Incarnated as Esu Immanuel known to most as Jesus

.In order allow us to use our soul/mind (HUE MAN =LIGHT MAN)being to overcome the adversary,which is our ego entity of material self-hood,and achieve a Spiritual birthing without the benefit of physical evidence.This being able to have the wholehearted faith and trust of "a little child"in your unseen Spiritual Father.Until AT ONE MENT of Will of the ascending HUE MAN the soul is a seed that needs to be planted in the soil of desire to know your Heavenly Father,when the individual's soul/mind overcomes ego of self and attains AT ONE MENT of WILL and becomes one with the indwelling Father Fragment that being realizes its IMMORTALITY.Esu Immanuel(JESUS) left nothing behind of Himself to allow us the privilege of becoming "AGONDONTERS"( ones who can attain without proof of seeing),to be an agondonter is a most cherished and wonderful achievement!Esu Immanul(JESUS)left nothing behind (no writings,no art,no relic of any kind)for another reason,He did not want there to be anything left to start a religion or cult around His Person rather than His teachings. Saul of Tarsus A.K.A. Paul a pharisee composed the new testament ( hijacking the early followers of Esu's teachings)and turned the movement right back into the blood cult of the HEBREW RABBIS using the MURDERED Esu Immanuel(JESUS)as the SACRIFICE!

I do however now have proof!I know by personal experience that paragraph 4 on page 1229 of "THE URANTIA BOOK" is the absolute, undeniable TRUTH and if that is TRUTH then the whole book is the TRUTH!

Here is what I experienced. On June 28,1984 while working in my small plant nursery pulling weeds,I was attacked by a swarm of very tiny mosquitoes. They were the size of gnats and did not cause itchy bites,so I kept working.Went to bed and woke up the next morning so sick I could not move I was immobilized.I did not leave my bed for seven days and nights,did not eat or drink or go to toilet.Fever so bad covers on one minute off the next for seven days.Then on July 5, 1984 a few minutes before midnight I mustered up enough strength to get to the bathroom and take my temperature.I saw myself in mirror for first time in a week.I looked like DEATH WARMED OVER!My temperature was 104.5,I looked in the mirror then I looked at the thermometer then back in the mirror and then realized I was close to death.I said to myself well I guess this is it I am heading into the UNKNOWN!I laughed at the face of death!I got back into bed and thought what if my next breath is my last.It was, I had this thought,this prayer if you will that It is my WILL that THY WILL be done MY FATHER(a positive affirmation of WILL)^This is the "AT ONE MENT OF WILL wholehearted faith and trust in the unseen,the trust of a little child. At this moment time stood still,I turned to my right and said to my wife Laurie I am dieing I love you good bye.I then turned to my left and saw my clock tick to midnight,at this moment of non-time I felt myself vacate my body,it started at the tips of my toes and whooshed up my body when it reached my heart and brain I departed through the top of my head. Now all matter has faded away and I find myself as a little tiny light all alone in the darkness until I saw coming up from my right and from what seemed to be BELOW another light and it approached me and came to my side. I looked up and I saw another light a much much more brilliant and powerful light being on the other side of the portal,I knew that was my CREATOR FATHER and as I tried to reach for His helping hand the other being of light put up this barrier between us it was everything I ever did that hurt someone my sins if you will.I looked and saw my CREATOR FATHER still reaching for me even with all the error and s.i.n.(stuck in negativity)I committed.I turned to the being who came up from below and said be gone I go with my Heavenly Father and with that the EVIL PRINCE OF DARKNESS departed back to the pit of DARKNESS he left screaming in defeat !

I then took part in a seven hour debate with my CREATOR over going directly to heaven with Him. He said what of your wife and children,I said they will be all right because they have You.He said what of your business and all your projects and art,I said they mean nothing now that I am in your presence.Then My CREATOR said because you were able to have the faith and trust of a little child and achieve AT ONE MENT OF WILL and give birth to your seed soul I want you to go back into the Firmament back to the density of matter and tell them ALL,so I had to relent.It was His plan that I come back and tell you all!I awoke with my head still looking at the clock as it turned to seven.

The Creator Son,Paradise Son The MICHAEL OF NEBADON and His bestowal personification in incarnation ESU IMMANUEL are REAL and always here for all who so choose of your own FREEWILL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fear is the opposite of Faith HAVE NO FEAR LEARN THE TRUTH BY SEEKING AND HELP YOUR FELLOWS BY PASSING IT ON FREELY [link to www.urantia.org] THE BODY NEITHER LIVES NOR DIES THE SOUL/MIND HUE MAN LIGHT MAN LIVES AND IS IMMORTAL,THE LIGHT BODY OF THE DENSITY SIMULATES LIFE!!! the white roseJesus's real message,the body neither lives nor dies
To All, Death, what seems to be unfair is just your finite understanding of the infinite.The one known to you as Jesus told us to seek the truth and the truth will set you free,by seeking you earn salvation.Here are some truths I have found by my seeking.

Will which is the ability to choose to do a thing is the most important force in the Universe of Universes.When The First Source and center,The Father,The Thought and The Second Source and center,The Son,The Word have an individual collaboration and actualization of WILL,There Freewill,a co-creative creation comes into being.Will alone creates Spirit Sons, Paradise Creator Sons of the order of Michael,our Local Universe Son is Michael of Nebadon who Incarnated as Esu Immanuel known to most as Jesus

.In order allow us to use our soul/mind (HUE MAN =LIGHT MAN)being to overcome the adversary,which is our ego entity of material self-hood,and achieve a Spiritual birthing without the benefit of physical evidence.This being able to have the wholehearted faith and trust of "a little child"in your unseen Spiritual Father.Until AT ONE MENT of Will of the ascending HUE MAN the soul is a seed that needs to be planted in the soil of desire to know your Heavenly Father,when the individual's soul/mind overcomes ego of self and attains AT ONE MENT of WILL and becomes one with the indwelling Father Fragment that being realizes its IMMORTALITY.Esu Immanuel(JESUS) left nothing behind of Himself to allow us the privilege of becoming "AGONDONTERS"( ones who can attain without proof of seeing),to be an agondonter is a most cherished and wonderful achievement!Esu Immanul(JESUS)left nothing behind (no writings,no art,no relic of any kind)for another reason,He did not want there to be anything left to start a religion or cult around His Person rather than His teachings. Saul of Tarsus A.K.A. Paul a pharisee composed the new testament ( hijacking the early followers of Esu's teachings)and turned the movement right back into the blood cult of the HEBREW RABBIS using the MURDERED Esu Immanuel(JESUS)as the SACRIFICE!

I do however now have proof!I know by personal experience that paragraph 4 on page 1229 of "THE URANTIA BOOK" is the absolute, undeniable TRUTH and if that is TRUTH then the whole book is the TRUTH!

Here is what I experienced. On June 28,1984 while working in my small plant nursery pulling weeds,I was attacked by a swarm of very tiny mosquitoes. They were the size of gnats and did not cause itchy bites,so I kept working.Went to bed and woke up the next morning so sick I could not move I was immobilized.I did not leave my bed for seven days and nights,did not eat or drink or go to toilet.Fever so bad covers on one minute off the next for seven days.Then on July 5, 1984 a few minutes before midnight I mustered up enough strength to get to the bathroom and take my temperature.I saw myself in mirror for first time in a week.I looked like DEATH WARMED OVER!My temperature was 104.5,I looked in the mirror then I looked at the thermometer then back in the mirror and then realized I was close to death.I said to myself well I guess this is it I am heading into the UNKNOWN!I laughed at the face of death!I got back into bed and thought what if my next breath is my last.It was, I had this thought,this prayer if you will that It is my WILL that THY WILL be done MY FATHER(a positive affirmation of WILL)^This is the "AT ONE MENT OF WILL wholehearted faith and trust in the unseen,the trust of a little child. At this moment time stood still,I turned to my right and said to my wife Laurie I am dieing I love you good bye.I then turned to my left and saw my clock tick to midnight,at this moment of non-time I felt myself vacate my body,it started at the tips of my toes and whooshed up my body when it reached my heart and brain I departed through the top of my head. Now all matter has faded away and I find myself as a little tiny light all alone in the darkness until I saw coming up from my right and from what seemed to be BELOW another light and it approached me and came to my side. I looked up and I saw another light a much much more brilliant and powerful light being on the other side of the portal,I knew that was my CREATOR FATHER and as I tried to reach for His helping hand the other being of light put up this barrier between us it was everything I ever did that hurt someone my sins if you will.I looked and saw my CREATOR FATHER still reaching for me even with all the error and s.i.n.(stuck in negativity)I committed.I turned to the being who came up from below and said be gone I go with my Heavenly Father and with that the EVIL PRINCE OF DARKNESS departed back to the pit of DARKNESS he left screaming in defeat !

I then took part in a seven hour debate with my CREATOR over going directly to heaven with Him. He said what of your wife and children,I said they will be all right because they have You.He said what of your business and all your projects and art,I said they mean nothing now that I am in your presence.Then My CREATOR said because you were able to have the faith and trust of a little child and achieve AT ONE MENT OF WILL and give birth to your seed soul I want you to go back into the Firmament back to the density of matter and tell them ALL,so I had to relent.It was His plan that I come back and tell you all!I awoke with my head still looking at the clock as it turned to seven.

The Creator Son,Paradise Son The MICHAEL OF NEBADON and His bestowal personification in incarnation ESU IMMANUEL are REAL and always here for all who so choose of your own FREEWILL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fear is the opposite of Faith HAVE NO FEAR LEARN THE TRUTH BY SEEKING AND HELP YOUR FELLOWS BY PASSING IT ON FREELY [link to www.urantia.org] THE BODY NEITHER LIVES NOR DIES THE SOUL/MIND HUE MAN LIGHT MAN LIVES AND IS IMMORTAL,THE LIGHT BODY OF THE DENSITY SIMULATES LIFE!!! the white rose
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 981337
United States
04/30/2013 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Midwayers are no longer designated as primary or secondary, but work in concert post Lucifer rebellion.
Gabriella47  (OP)

United States
04/30/2013 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Midwayers are no longer designated as primary or secondary, but work in concert post Lucifer rebellion.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 981337

Yes, they work in concert as the United Midwayers of Urantia. But the differences between primary and secondary midwayers are a matter of birth and form. Secondary midwayers are closer to our own type, they are more material than primary midwayers. And that is why they can interact with "material things" and can create crop circles. I doubt that a primary midwayer would have that capability, as the Urantia Book says they are closer in type to angels than to humans.

Last Edited by Gabriella47 on 04/30/2013 01:58 PM
Gabriella
Abi ~

User ID: 25045778
United States
04/30/2013 06:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
interesting
You accept the love you think you deserve~~~

Love cannot live where there is no trust~~~

Truth has no temperature~~~

Love like it's never gonna hurt~~~

Have no regrets~~~
fearno1

User ID: 14262128
United States
04/30/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very Interesting OP! I have found that the Urantia book makes a lot more sense than the bible and definitely speaks truth to my soul. After reading about 80% of it, I have found no contradictions or inconsistencies. That, in itself, is worth a look. When you consider how detailed it is while still retaining its integrity, it becomes quite impressive.
Never fear to speak the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30607579
United States
04/30/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
very cool, good work, fascnating

bump

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38963155
Australia
04/30/2013 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
that ugly ass circle is clearly man made
Gabriella47  (OP)

United States
04/30/2013 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very Interesting OP! I have found that the Urantia book makes a lot more sense than the bible and definitely speaks truth to my soul. After reading about 80% of it, I have found no contradictions or inconsistencies. That, in itself, is worth a look. When you consider how detailed it is while still retaining its integrity, it becomes quite impressive.
 Quoting: fearno1

Yes, if it wasn't for the insistence in the bible's inerrancy I would be more willing to attend a Christian Church.

There's no other book besides the Urantia Book that I can read on this planet that rings so true throughout.

Last Edited by Gabriella47 on 04/30/2013 09:58 PM
Gabriella
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1195999
United States
04/30/2013 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am going to wait for someone to decode your decoding. Then I will respond accordingly scratching
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1050552
Australia
04/30/2013 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
sure thats not a barcode?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37570036
United States
04/30/2013 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pretty cool op.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14703874
United States
04/30/2013 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP

That was interesting, thanks...

BTW,

Gabriella's are cool..

[link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37570036
United States
04/30/2013 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

CLOISTER OF PIGS & EVIL PRINCE DEPOSED\
ON TO SALEM COMES A NEW KING

And which archon will have dissension for that which a kind King bestow?

GLP