Obama Tells Vets No Memorial, Opens Muslim Museum

No Dhimmi

User ID: 33430551
United States
10/04/2013 07:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Obama Tells Vets No Memorial, Opens Muslim Museum
Nero fiddled while Rome Burned. Obama just opens his pocket books. Not days after forcing the government to shut down, kicking World War II Veterans out of their own Memorial that doesn’t cost money to run, and calling anyone that doesn’t want Obamacare a terrorist, our dear leader has decided to use his government check to open an international museum for Muslims?

National Report records the words of President Obama at that press conference:

During this shutdown, people will have to deal with some of their favorite parks and museums being closed,” Obama told reporters. “Just keep in mind, they will always be there. The Grand Canyon and the Smithsonian are not going anywhere.” Obama continued, “The International Museum of Muslim Cultures is sacred. That is why I have taken it upon myself to use my own personal funds to re-open this historic piece of American culture.”

The president continued:

The Muslim community deserves our full acceptance and respect,” Obama said. “We have killed millions of Muslims overseas since the September 11th attacks. They are not all bad. In fact most of them are good. So during this shutdown, now is a great time to learn about the faith of Islam. I encourage all of you to celebrate the Muslim community, the ‘Sunnah’ and the magic of the ‘Quran’. All of this can be found at the newly re-opened International Museum of Muslim Cultures.”

A known member of the Muslim Brotherhood, a terrorist organization, Khaled Matei, told CNN he was very pleased with this from our President:

I spoke with President Obama by telephone yesterday and personally thanked him for what he is doing for the Muslim community,” Matei said. “This is definitely a step in the right direction I explained to him. Praise Allah.”
– CNN.com

[link to www.muslimmuseum.org]

Last Edited by No Dhimmi on 10/04/2013 07:18 AM
ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1108758
United States
10/04/2013 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama Tells Vets No Memorial, Opens Muslim Museum
what a scumbag

IMPEACH NOW
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24288365
United States
10/04/2013 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
if THIS doesnt anger the people of america i just dont know what will!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47858505
Australia
10/04/2013 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24288365

why?

what's so bad about it?
Narayan4

User ID: 1301131
Poland
10/04/2013 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck obama and the Pedophile Prophet Mohammad.
Blessed is he who is before he came into being. For he who is, has been and shall be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1108758
United States
10/04/2013 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

why?

what's so bad about it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47858505

piss off
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47805087
United States
10/04/2013 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gee, that sounds just like a couple other satire "news" blog stories that floated around in the last couple of weeks. Only thing missing is the Westboro baptist church number as the hotline to call to get more information.

While I despise Obama, no linky or you stinky.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46385782
United States
10/04/2013 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
The museum is not federally funded. Look at the website.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47848705
United Kingdom
10/04/2013 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nero fiddled while Rome Burned. Obama just opens his pocket books. Not days after forcing the government to shut down, kicking World War II Veterans out of their own Memorial that doesn’t cost money to run, and calling anyone that doesn’t want Obamacare a terrorist, our dear leader has decided to use his government check to open an international museum for Muslims?

During this shutdown, people will have to deal with some of their favorite parks and museums being closed,” Obama told reporters. “Just keep in mind, they will always be there. The Grand Canyon and the Smithsonian are not going anywhere.” Obama continued, “The International Museum of Muslim Cultures is sacred. That is why I have taken it upon myself to use my own personal funds to re-open this historic piece of American culture.”

The president continued:

The Muslim community deserves our full acceptance and respect,” Obama said. “We have killed millions of Muslims overseas since the September 11th attacks. They are not all bad. In fact most of them are good. So during this shutdown, now is a great time to learn about the faith of Islam. I encourage all of you to celebrate the Muslim community, the ‘Sunnah’ and the magic of the ‘Quran’. All of this can be found at the newly re-opened International Museum of Muslim Cultures.”

A known member of the Muslim Brotherhood, a terrorist organization, Khaled Matei, told CNN he was very pleased with this from our President:

I spoke with President Obama by telephone yesterday and personally thanked him for what he is doing for the Muslim community,” Matei said. “This is definitely a step in the right direction I explained to him. Praise Allah.”
– CNN.com

Quoting: No Dhimmi

you guys are so screwed, thank you libtards ! you your children burn in hell by the Muslims
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6196062
Germany
10/04/2013 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is so awesome arguably the best president since Bill Clinton.

clappa
lookshitup
User ID: 47901057
United States
10/05/2013 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to urbanlegends.about.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39796034
United States
10/05/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
:vetmemorial:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39796034
United States
10/05/2013 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
:securityforce:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15886212
Canada
10/05/2013 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
what a scumbag

IMPEACH NOW
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1108758

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47657794
United States
10/05/2013 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46385782

Neither is Mt. Vernon that The Obama Admin tried to shut down and over 1000 other privately funded parks in the country that they are closing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31219881
United States
10/05/2013 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Muslims don't deserve a squirt if piss on their murderous pedo faces.
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
10/05/2013 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
ceawaves

User ID: 9178073
United States
10/05/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

The president continued:

– CNN.com

How much clearer can it be?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1285930
United States
10/05/2013 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cut and paste

National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental.
iBYTE on 2

User ID: 42734480
United States
10/05/2013 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump to many suck ass pins tonight to get this thread recognized.
Useless Cookie Eater

User ID: 29696048
United States
10/05/2013 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are trying their best to deliberately stir up America.
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
10/05/2013 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47904555
United States
10/05/2013 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Muslims don't deserve a squirt if piss on their murderous pedo faces.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31219881

*Christians
VeraFromChorley

User ID: 47883969
United Kingdom
10/05/2013 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
TRUTH OR FICTION, WHO REALLY KNOWS???

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."-Truth!
This is an accurate quote from the introduction to Dreams from My Father. The book chronicles Obama's experience as the son of an African father and an American mother.

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."-Fiction!
This quote does not exist in either of Obama's books.

"There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white."-Truth!
This is a quote from Dreams from My Father. It it in a section in which Obama describes a job interview with a man in Chicago. Race had been a part of their discussion and the full quote is, "There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white---he'd said himself that was a problem."

It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."-Truth!
This one is also from Dreams from My Father. It is from a section when Obama was a college student and wrestling with his identity including as an African-American. The quote describes his observation of what was required among his fellow students.

"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, Dubois and Mandela."-Truth!
This is from Dreams from my Father. The more complete quote is, ""Yes, I’d seen weakness in other men— Gramps and his disappointments, Lolo and his compromise. But these men had become object lessons for me, men I might love but never emulate, white men and brown men whose fates didn’t speak to my own. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa, that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."-Fiction!
This is a corruption of a quote from Obama's book The Audacity of Hope. It is from a section that talks about the concerns of immigrants who are American citizens.

Here is the accurate and more complete quote: "Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Last Edited by VeraFromChorley on 10/05/2013 06:33 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15522531
United States
10/05/2013 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

why?

what's so bad about it?

DUH!@!!!! That he will "spend his own money" for Muslims, but not for the vets who gave their all to assure he has a cushy life in America!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47539210
United States
10/05/2013 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

The president continued:

– CNN.com

pigchef
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2185350
United States
10/05/2013 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can anyone seriously doubt that he is a fucking muslim?

YOU LIE <---true words directed at barry.

Internet Person

User ID: 46581339
United Kingdom
10/05/2013 06:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
This just gets more and more disgusting. He doesn't even try to hide it any longer.
The chariots of God are tens of thousands, and thousands of thousands.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47907425
Australia
10/05/2013 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

why?

what's so bad about it?

DUH!@!!!! That he will "spend his own money" for Muslims, but not for the vets who gave their all to assure he has a cushy life in America!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15522531

it's his money.
he can spend it any way he wants DUH!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2185350
United States
10/05/2013 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

why?

what's so bad about it?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15522531

it's his money.
he can spend it any way he wants DUH!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47907425

glpaward
bordercolliepatriot

User ID: 42148486
United States
10/05/2013 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46385782

Neither is Mount Vernon and yet he closed it.
In this world you have the sheep and you have the wolves. Than there are the sheepdogs who protect the sheep from the wolves.
Border Collie ;) @-^--

GLP