Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,064 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,112,257
Pageviews Today: 2,934,640Threads Today: 696Posts Today: 13,908
10:12 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

They have secretly taken us all over with nanobots, ultimate mind control, targeted individuals=ALL OF US! Free will lost.

Who is Blue Fairy
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 30540369
United States
03/07/2014 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
They have secretly taken us all over with nanobots, ultimate mind control, targeted individuals=ALL OF US! Free will lost.
This explains it all.

[link to www.dataasylum.com]
Jesus Wept
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38409575
United States
03/07/2014 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: They have secretly taken us all over with nanobots, ultimate mind control, targeted individuals=ALL OF US! Free will lost.
I've spent some time going through this website this past week and it is terrifying.

Do you know the background of the researcher?

bump
Who is Blue Fairy  (OP)

United States
03/07/2014 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: They have secretly taken us all over with nanobots, ultimate mind control, targeted individuals=ALL OF US! Free will lost.
No, but it explains what has been happening to a lot of us, does it not?

Maybe the vibrations people have been feeling are God's way to fight this.

I am beginning to think the vibrations, the electricity, (the CURE) as mentioned, could possibly be Jesus himself.

Last Edited by Who is Blue Fairy on 03/07/2014 06:10 PM
Jesus Wept
Caylus Ark

User ID: 41450635
United States
03/07/2014 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not me, my mind is mine, nano bots or not
Who is Blue Fairy  (OP)

United States
03/07/2014 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not me, my mind is mine, nano bots or not
 Quoting: Caylus Ark

Stay strong in Christ.
Jesus Wept
Metatron Phi

User ID: 32996695
United States
03/07/2014 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Coconut oil kills nano bots.

:metatronn:
Think of the sun!
:sun:
Who is Blue Fairy  (OP)

United States
03/07/2014 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
This also is somehow tied in with it all:

Thread: The djed pillar,dendera light of god mountain of god location guy is for "REAL"
Jesus Wept
Who is Blue Fairy  (OP)

United States
03/07/2014 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Metatron Phi

THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL!
Jesus Wept
Metatron Phi

User ID: 32996695
United States
03/07/2014 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Metatron Phi

THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL!
 Quoting: Who is Blue Fairy

And drink the coconut water.
Think of the sun!
:sun:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44396455
United States
03/07/2014 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh cmon. Why would they need nanobots when they have the TV and internet?
Caylus Ark

User ID: 41450635
United States
03/07/2014 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44396455

Two words for ya: Why Not?
rofl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27814554
Canada
03/07/2014 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
This explains it all.

Yeah that's why you are posting this.

You are the only person uninfected. BTW You are on a forum full of drones and bots. We are all watching you.

WoowoooOOoooooooo

cattheend
Balloons

User ID: 33781432
Denmark
03/07/2014 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
This explains it all.

No its spiritual warfare, you need to know God
Please hold still so I can cut your hair long
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 53498964
France
03/07/2014 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44396455

They have CATS! The ultimate mind control tool. Cats are the only species that spreads toxoplasmose gondii, a bug that causes lower iqs, risky begaviour and retardness. It also increases the risk of brain and other cancers. CATS transmit this bug with their feces, they are in the water supply and everywhere. CATS are the trojan horse in your house.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 54109716
United States
03/07/2014 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yea i have about 1/3-1/6 share in my body, with emergency vetoe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11104508
Australia
03/07/2014 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Went out in the rain day after day, absorbed the nanobots while they were still "new".

Learned to integrate them as slaves to my body, and they serve well. Rejection level was high at first, unpleasant, but long term equilibrium is most useful.

Fear not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 54109716
United States
03/07/2014 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yea i have about 1/3-1/6 share in my body, with emergency vetoe.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 54109716

Most people are scared to talk about it..
Or they become "distracted"
scary shit for real
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 55039646
Canada
03/07/2014 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
This explains it all.

No its spiritual warfare, you need to know God
 Quoting: Balloons

blablabla god bla bla bla religion bla bla bla

Reasons Religion is a form of Mental Illness.
(1) Hallucinations
(2) Delusions
(3) Denial/Inability to learn
(4) Inability to distinguish fantasy from reality
(5) Paranoia
(6) Emotional Abuse
(7) Violence. Read Info for more details.

Description

7(Seven) reasons why religion is a form of mental illness

(1) Hallucinations - the person has invisible friends who (s)he insists are real, and to whom (s)he speaks daily, even though nobody can actually see or hear these friends.

(2) Delusions - the patient believes that the invisible friends have magical powers to make them rich, cure cancer, bring about world peace, and will do so eventually if asked.

(3) Denial/Inability to learn - though the requests for world peace remain unanswered, even after hundreds of years, the patients persist with the praying behaviour, each time expecting different results.

(4) Inability to distinguish fantasy from reality - the beliefs are contingent upon ancient mythology being accepted as historical fact.

(5) Paranoia - the belief that anyone who does not share their supernatural concept of reality is "evil," "the devil," "an agent of Satan" or "the anti-Christ.

(6) Emotional abuse - ­ religious concepts such as sin, hell, cause feelings of guilt, shame, fear, and other types of emotional "baggage" which can scar the
psyche for life.

(7) Violence - many patients insist that others should share in their delusions, even to the extent of using violence.
Who is Blue Fairy  (OP)

United States
03/07/2014 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Listen, I think Satan thought of this, not our government. I will tell you why later.

Or the Illuminati.

They are the ones having to use manual means to keep track of us, God just KNOWS where we are and Satan is trying to BE God, remember?

I really don't think our government has the manpower to do what the dark side is doing with this.

It just occurred to me that God must have given him permission, but Satan carries things farther than he should it seems, or we would not have read about Archangel Michael having to argue with him about Moses' body.

Jude 1:9 | Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Last Edited by Who is Blue Fairy on 03/08/2014 09:10 PM
Jesus Wept
Who is Blue Fairy  (OP)

United States
03/08/2014 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Jesus Wept
K L Sison

User ID: 12052696
United States
03/15/2014 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Edit: I didnt' want a post.

Last Edited by K L Sison on 04/19/2014 11:57 PM
Elected representatives should legislate the technologies: Synthetic Telepathy and Remote Neural Monitoring and Device Motored Muscle Motion - so Targeted Individuals are not experiencing the experiences Targeted Individuals are experiencing; since Targeted Individuals are persons experiencing experiences only caused of unlegislated use of the technologies.
Who is Blue Fairy  (OP)

User ID: 56369692
United States
05/02/2014 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Jesus Wept
Who is Blue Fairy  (OP)

User ID: 59525364
United States
06/22/2014 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Validate!

bump
Jesus Wept
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36135045
United States
06/22/2014 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is a good read so far....

I think they can control nano-bots with stuff like HAARP

I'm gonna go back to reading....

hiding
Who is Blue Fairy  (OP)

User ID: 9355781
United States
10/25/2014 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Jesus Wept
Who is Blue Fairy  (OP)

User ID: 44791311
United States
09/26/2015 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Jesus Wept
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70023259
United Kingdom
09/26/2015 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is a good read so far....

I think they can control nano-bots with stuff like HAARP

I'm gonna go back to reading....

hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36135045

Wifi, Bluetooth, cellphone tower emissions is a more likely transmitter.

I don't think, ok, I hope they not too far along with this.
The next battlefield is you're own mind, literally.
Spiritual warfare they say, it is you just want fantasy creature bad guys.

Why do nanites? They play you like a computer, displaying what the program says to display and ensuring tasks are complete.

A COG...

Real bad guys look like allies helping you, who really are imprisoning you, with you helping, all the while.

She will come on scene soon, I think.
Every bodies little helper.
Nobody Special 4 Now

User ID: 70737405
Argentina
01/02/2016 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
This explains it all.

bump for lter
Nobody Special
Who is Blue Fairy  (OP)

User ID: 23509023
United States
01/23/2016 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Jesus Wept
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71305307
United States
01/23/2016 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I made the nano bots my bitches.. they are slowly learning to serve me.. just need to knock some aense into more of them is all..yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36413450
Poland
01/24/2016 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP