Chugiakian  (OP)

User ID: 53604407
United States
08/30/2014 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Fukushima Update: MASSIVE FAILURE AT FUKUSHIMA. p53
@ Op.,

the Crane, or better the whole Building you see in the Video is new!

They (our great Tepco) constructed a Building above the old Reactor Nr. 4,
incl. all Electric, Tubes, Pipes, Elevator,etc.!

The Building is not sinking, this was Bs., as usually, from the Pseudo-Blogosphere!

Flower

PS: Tepco provided all Blueprints for Nr. 4
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 62280077

even if it was completely new, and the building was supposedly stable, and they do have brand new blueprints for the newly refurbished building #4..............even if your great lying Tepco was telling the truth.........is this suppose to make me feel good about Fukushima and what is happening there?

Your great Tepco wants to dump all of the contaminated water, into the Pacific Ocean, How fuk'n great art thou?

unbelievable, how you put Tepco on a pedestal and treat them as a your god.
Chugiakian
Chugiakian  (OP)

United States
08/30/2014 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
the thing about the data is that in the early months and first year of investigation the researchers were looking for truth without agendas

now there are several sites on fuku
and who owns/controls these sites is questionable
their agenda ... is it corporate/military ?

news media corporations are now producing the
filtered data

[link to fukushimaupdate.com]

the source I trusted best was me
I did all the work

---------------------------------------------
20 Apr 2011
PRESS CONFERENCE ON FUKUSHIMA WITH HELEN CALDICOTT
[link to www.youtube.com]

20 Apr 2011

Quoting: 7he7imeless7ruth 62241349

do you have different thread on this? seems as tho someone thinks it is copyrighted, if so, where is the original?

Here is the message received when trying to play this video.....
"PRESS CONFERENCE ON FUKUS..." The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.
Chugiakian
Citizenperth

User ID: 62245063
Australia
08/30/2014 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
the thing about the data is that in the early months and first year of investigation the researchers were looking for truth without agendas

now there are several sites on fuku
and who owns/controls these sites is questionable
their agenda ... is it corporate/military ?

news media corporations are now producing the
filtered data

[link to fukushimaupdate.com]

the source I trusted best was me
I did all the work

20 Apr 2011
[link to www.youtube.com]

20 Apr 2011

Quoting: 7he7imeless7ruth 62241349

do you have different thread on this? seems as tho someone thinks it is copyrighted, if so, where is the original?

Here is the message received when trying to play this video.....
"PRESS CONFERENCE ON FUKUS..." The YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement.
 Quoting: Chugiakian

you can find that clip at my chronology man, otherwise i'll ask helen to resend it to me
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Chugiakian  (OP)

United States
08/30/2014 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is interesting.....

[link to www.researchgate.net]

This is based on a early report from 2011-2012, with a conclusion that states further research needs to be done...

"These interactions may be expressed at different levels biological and ecological organization, signaling the need for future investigations"..... ya think?

another excerpts...

"Considerations of the impact of radiation to the overall environment (including the abiotic component) lie beyond the scope of this study as
152 J. Vives i Batlle et al. / Science of the Total Environment 487 (2014) 143–153
the applicability of the radiation protection framework to the abiotic environment is still open to discussion"

"It is not really possible to compare the modelled dose rates in biota with those calculated from the monitoring data for the early period where discharges were at their peak. This is because they originate from different locations and generally the monitored samples are further away from the source points (Dai-ichi and Dai-ni drainage channels)".
Chugiakian
Citizenperth

User ID: 62245063
Australia
08/30/2014 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is interesting.....

This is based on a early report from 2011-2012, with a conclusion that states further research needs to be done...

"These interactions may be expressed at different levels biological and ecological organization, signaling the need for future investigations"..... ya think?

another excerpts...

"Considerations of the impact of radiation to the overall environment (including the abiotic component) lie beyond the scope of this study as
152 J. Vives i Batlle et al. / Science of the Total Environment 487 (2014) 143–153
the applicability of the radiation protection framework to the abiotic environment is still open to discussion"

"It is not really possible to compare the modelled dose rates in biota with those calculated from the monitoring data for the early period where discharges were at their peak. This is because they originate from different locations and generally the monitored samples are further away from the source points (Dai-ichi and Dai-ni drainage channels)".

another one just released is the proof of buckey balls and their implications....
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Chugiakian  (OP)

United States
08/31/2014 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Chugiakian
Chugiakian  (OP)

United States
08/31/2014 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Officials reveal about 2 Trillion becquerels of Fukushima radioactive material flowed into ocean every month during 2013 — “Deadly strontium” releases now more than double cesium — “Strontium gets into your bones… it changes the equation” (VIDEO)
Chugiakian
Chugiakian  (OP)

United States
08/31/2014 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Officials reveal about 2 Trillion becquerels of Fukushima radioactive material flowed into ocean every month during 2013 — “Deadly strontium” releases now more than double cesium — “Strontium gets into your bones… it changes the equation” (VIDEO)

Fukushima peaches and pears sold in Jakarta
Japan Aug. 29, 2014 - Updated 05:36 UTC-4
High-quality peaches and pears from Japan's Fukushima Prefecture have gone on sale in Indonesia for the first time.
Indonesia is the 4th country to import agricultural produce from Fukushima following the 2011 nuclear accident.
Sales of the peaches and pears began at a high-end supermarket in Jakarta on Friday. They're part of a 520- kilogram shipment.
Officials and farm cooperatives from the prefecture asked customers to taste the fruit and appreciate its quality. One customer purchased 3 peaches that cost more than 13 dollars apiece.
Chugiakian
Chugiakian  (OP)

United States
09/01/2014 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nuclear Watch:Fukushima workers to sue demanding it pay wages suited for the dangerous work 9/1/2014

Couldn't pay me enough to be there.....
Perhaps we should make it mandatory that every one of TEPCO and the NRC supporters assist in the clean up of their mess in Reactors #1, 2 & 3!!!

Last Edited by Chugiakian on 09/01/2014 12:10 PM
Chugiakian
Chugiakian  (OP)

United States
09/01/2014 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
This waste will never go away!

Chugiakian
rp : )
User ID: 39830948
United Kingdom
09/01/2014 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Radioactive Wild Boar Roaming the Forests of Germany
KipKat

User ID: 25952351
Netherlands
09/02/2014 04:30 AM

Report Abusive Post

Same as in Italy (and the whole of Europe)! I Posted about it 1.5 years ago, didn't get much traction though...
Thread: Nuclear pigs
:kkwapper:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43085320
United States
09/02/2014 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Radio interview tomorrow with Archlight (Nuke-news, and E-enews) and myself on Irish podscast Ireland.. more info later.... ;)
 Quoting: Citizenperth

Thanks, CP...it is overwhelming.
 Quoting: Mountain Woman

Yes, details please!

I have English folk over at the moment, looking for something whilst they are here... it's Sunday my time tomorrow at 5 am.. if you can do the AKA from there ;)

thanks to all 3 of you for so much great reporting and relentless investigation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 62431631
United Kingdom
09/02/2014 06:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Same as in Italy (and the whole of Europe)! I Posted about it 1.5 years ago, didn't get much traction though...
 Quoting: KipKat

missed that, ty
...radiation has all the time in the world for doom : /
yeh, keep up the great research everyone
respect
Chugiakian  (OP)

United States
09/02/2014 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: KipKat

missed that, ty
...radiation has all the time in the world for doom : /
yeh, keep up the great research everyone
respect
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 62431631

Radioactive pigs, WOW!
I have heard of wolf packs, and other wildlife roaming the forests in and around Chernobyl which are radioactive too. There are large fish that are prized in that area as well.

Thanks for sharing, need to keep vigilant.
Chugiakian
Chugiakian  (OP)

United States
09/02/2014 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
WHAAAAAT?!

Chugiakian
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 59862242
United States
09/02/2014 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is interesting.....

another excerpts...

another one just released is the proof of buckey balls and their implications....

As in good or bad?? Buckey balls are a component of shungite. A mineral supposively effective against radiation and able to clean water of some types of toxicity.

One thought has been to surround Fukushima as much as possible with shungite.
Chugiakian  (OP)

United States
09/03/2014 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is interesting.....

another excerpts...

As in good or bad?? Buckey balls are a component of shungite. A mineral supposively effective against radiation and able to clean water of some types of toxicity.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 59862242

I think there are 2 possible outcomes......

#1.... we are all Fuk'd. the ocean will never recover in our lifetimes........

or
the more likely......

#2..... the ocean will clean itself, the earth will purge itself of people, insensitive nature towards....nature and earth....

I hear volcanic ash is the perfect cleansing agent..... its a good thing that volcanoes are going off left and right...... almost as if they (earth) knows what to do.
Chugiakian
Chugiakian  (OP)

United States
09/03/2014 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Video of the console dropped into spent fuel pool during debris removal of Unit #3 Fukushima Daiichi

Download from here...
[link to www.tepco.co.jp]
Chugiakian
Chugiakian  (OP)

United States
09/03/2014 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Video of the console dropped into spent fuel pool during debris removal of Unit #3 Fukushima Daiichi

Download from here...

[link to enenews.com]
[snip]
Accident situation: During debris removal operation from spent fuel pool, to rise the console of the fuel handling machine, the crane tried to grasp the console with its fork, but the console dropped around the middle of east side of the pool… It dropped between debris in the pool and curing material on the upper part of fuel rack… there were 2 fuels under dropped debris.
Time… 12:45p: Failed to grasp the console of fuel handling machine and dropped it; 2:37p: Resumed cooling the spent fuel pool…
Confirmed situation and future schedule – After console dropped, parameters concerned were confirmed to be normal.

Kerplunk!

.........OOPS
Chugiakian
Chugiakian  (OP)

United States
09/03/2014 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Download from here...

[link to enenews.com]
[snip]
Accident situation: During debris removal operation from spent fuel pool, to rise the console of the fuel handling machine, the crane tried to grasp the console with its fork, but the console dropped around the middle of east side of the pool… It dropped between debris in the pool and curing material on the upper part of fuel rack… there were 2 fuels under dropped debris.
Time… 12:45p: Failed to grasp the console of fuel handling machine and dropped it; 2:37p: Resumed cooling the spent fuel pool…
Confirmed situation and future schedule – After console dropped, parameters concerned were confirmed to be normal.

Kerplunk!

.........OOPS

Last Edited by Chugiakian on 09/03/2014 11:19 AM
Chugiakian
Chugiakian  (OP)

United States
09/03/2014 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Chugiakian
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 62497496
United States
09/03/2014 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is interesting.....

another excerpts...

or
the more likely......

#2..... the ocean will clean itself, the earth will purge itself of people, insensitive nature towards....nature and earth....

I hear volcanic ash is the perfect cleansing agent..... its a good thing that volcanoes are going off left and right...... almost as if they (earth) knows what to do.

Possibly. I would think there could be more than two options.
Chugiakian  (OP)

United States
09/03/2014 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

or
the more likely......

Possibly. I would think there could be more than two options.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 62497496

Like.......? X-Men Mutations?
Chugiakian
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27051444
United Kingdom
09/04/2014 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
^^yeh Nature is immortal no matter how stupid we are
youre right chugs, most likely Earth will detox that which is killing it, its just energetics.
i'd been thinking same about volcanic ash and activity
worse case scenario- if whatever gets mutated dies out it'll leave Nature to restore balance/paradise again for the 'evolution' future dwellers who'll be at 'sense' (like all the other creatures here), rather than following self desires/imagination.
there are some things immune to radiation
i know of 3- ganja, fire ants and cockroaches
i pondered these and thought it makes sense by Nature- the bugs will help eat up whats been affected return it back to Earth, and hemp is the botanically the most complex plant/pioneering plant on Earth, with excelling properties in every other area too from Natures perspective.
its possible that any being that communes with the plant wholistically may also develop such properties and become immune too.
this in Gaia terms is a temporary 'glitch'
..its just a totally retarded one, given what potential humanity has for sustained health and happiness.
Chugiakian  (OP)

United States
09/04/2014 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
^^yeh Nature is immortal no matter how stupid we are
youre right chugs, most likely Earth will detox that which is killing it, its just energetics.
i'd been thinking same about volcanic ash and activity
worse case scenario- if whatever gets mutated dies out it'll leave Nature to restore balance/paradise again for the 'evolution' future dwellers who'll be at 'sense' (like all the other creatures here), rather than following self desires/imagination.
there are some things immune to radiation
i know of 3- ganja, fire ants and cockroaches
i pondered these and thought it makes sense by Nature- the bugs will help eat up whats been affected return it back to Earth, and hemp is the botanically the most complex plant/pioneering plant on Earth, with excelling properties in every other area too from Natures perspective.
its possible that any being that communes with the plant wholistically may also develop such properties and become immune too.
this in Gaia terms is a temporary 'glitch'
..its just a totally retarded one, given what potential humanity has for sustained health and happiness.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27051444

Thanks AC (rp).

Your comment on humanity following their self desires/imagination made me chuckle. Either we (as in it's human nature) to try to justify our dealing with the severity of the situation by making this scenario of, 'the earth will heal itself', up, in order to make us feel better? or as a mental mechanism of dealing with it? Perhaps it all really is an illusion. Maybe we will kill this planet, leave it desolate to go do it again, somewhere else, on another world?

Maybe we, as humanity as a whole, really do need to evolve ourselves, spiritually, (or dimensionally) because we have lessons to learn?

Time will tell
Chugiakian
Chugiakian  (OP)

United States
09/05/2014 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Chugiakian
Chugiakian  (OP)

United States
09/06/2014 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to hps.ne.uiuc.edu]
Chugiakian
Chugiakian  (OP)

United States
09/06/2014 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is the link to the research Kevin Blanch talks about.

DCPP Monitoring for
Japan Nuclear Accident

Martin Wright
RP Sr Engineer

PG&E Diablo Canyon

[link to hps.ne.uiuc.edu]

Last Edited by Chugiakian on 09/06/2014 02:40 PM
Chugiakian

GLP