The Nightmare Liberal Nanny That Won't Work or Leave House

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33435073
United States
06/27/2014 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Nightmare Liberal Nanny That Won't Work or Leave House
If they did up a contract and put some stupid clause in there about this, they are f****ed
LostInForever

User ID: 1486376
United States
06/27/2014 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
They'll have to go through the whole eviction process.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 52637184

See, that's the crux of the problem. The system only protects tenants without giving regard to other circumstances.
 Quoting: TheEndIsNigh2013

That's because the other circumstances are exceedingly rare.
PhotinoBird

User ID: 59658595
United Kingdom
06/27/2014 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just eat all your meals out for a couple weeks, don't buy groceries, and starve her out. Eventually, she'll have to leave the house to get food. When she does, change the locks. Problem solved.
 Quoting: Revbo™

Hell, change the locks, then physically toss her out. Get some friends to back up that she was abusive and started it. It's her word against several others. No reason not to lie to get rid of this leech. Using her own tactics against her.
 Quoting: Hardwired

Then she'd probably run to the police and get the family arrested.

Reminds me of those stories I've read where a man leaves for work in the morning and when he gets home he finds a gypsy family living legally in his house. Changed his locks. Police can't do anything.

Last Edited by PhotinoBird on 06/27/2014 03:23 PM
PhotinoBird

User ID: 59658595
United Kingdom
06/27/2014 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
nvm double post

Last Edited by PhotinoBird on 06/27/2014 03:23 PM
LostInForever

User ID: 1486376
United States
06/27/2014 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just eat all your meals out for a couple weeks, don't buy groceries, and starve her out. Eventually, she'll have to leave the house to get food. When she does, change the locks. Problem solved.

Hell, change the locks, then physically toss her out. Get some friends to back up that she was abusive and started it. It's her word against several others. No reason not to lie to get rid of this leech. Using her own tactics against her.

Reminds me of those stories I've read where a man leaves for work in the morning and when he gets home he finds a gypsy family living legally in his house. Changed his locks. Police can't do anything.
 Quoting: PhotinoBird

The gypsies started it illegally, the man can finish it illegally.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50432903
United States
06/27/2014 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
What idiot would hire a nanny off of craigslist?
 Quoting: BunBun

My first thought exactly !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 54425607
United States
06/27/2014 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why not have her forcibly removed by the cops & change the locks?
Judethz

User ID: 47012985
United Kingdom
06/27/2014 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

kitty Probably they can't do that. But how about an all veggie diet. Cabbage, turnip, peas etc. And plenty of good ole' fashioned tap water to drink.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2014 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Move out and rent the bedrooms out to even crazier people from Craigslist.
 Quoting: Storm*

lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57638480
United States
06/27/2014 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: PhotinoBird

Don't cha hate when that happens?

Hab.1
[1] The burden which Habakkuk the prophet did see.
[2] O LORD, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save!
[3] Why dost thou shew me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance? for spoiling and violence are before me: and there are that raise up strife and contention.
[4] Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.
[5] Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.
[6] For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.
[7] They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.
[8] Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat.
[9] They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.
[10] And they shall scoff at the kings, and the princes shall be a scorn unto them: they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it.
[11] Then shall his mind change, and he shall pass over, and offend, imputing this his power unto his god.
[12] Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction.
[13] Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he?
[14] And makest men as the fishes of the sea, as the creeping things, that have no ruler over them?
[15] They take up all of them with the angle, they catch them in their net, and gather them in their drag: therefore they rejoice and are glad.
[16] Therefore they sacrifice unto their net, and burn incense unto their drag; because by them their portion is fat, and their meat plenteous.
[17] Shall they therefore empty their net, and not spare continually to slay the nations?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/27/2014 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like the home owners are equally Liberal retards.
 Quoting: Rabid Wolf

Serves them right. How f'ing stupid to hire someone to move into your house to watch your kids from CRAIGSLIST. They must be like flaming-lib retards.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 58351617
United States
06/27/2014 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
if she was in my house, she would be dragged ot the garage by her hair, have a bag tied over her head, and driven out to the desert. Made to dig her own grave. Given some time to think about it. Then released.

anonstoner
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57638480
United States
06/27/2014 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
if she was in my house, she would be dragged ot the garage by her hair, have a bag tied over her head, and driven out to the desert. Made to dig her own grave. Given some time to think about it. Then released.

anonstoner
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 58351617

But who would have to do the chores then, after a stern, but friendly warning?

Luke.17
[2] It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

[link to i.usatoday.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1712129
United States
06/27/2014 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
first fire the nanny. this will end the contract with her. Then write up a new rental contract month to month that says her next month rent will cost $10,000 a month and going up 1k each month. If she refuses to sign it and still stays then evict her and collect the full rent from her in court.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47567864
United States
06/27/2014 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
An exasperated California family is in the extraordinary position of being unable to evict their live-in nanny who is refusing to work and refusing to leave their home.
Marcella Bracamonte, 31, claims that nanny, Diane Stretton, 64, is threatening to sue her family for wrongful dismissal and abuse of the elderly and incredibly, has told them she wants them out of their own house daily between 8am and 8pm.
Upland resident, Bracamonte, and her husband Ralph, hired Stretton on March 4 using Craigslist to help with their three children, ages 11, four and one, but when they tried to evict her police told them they could do nothing.

Read more: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

People are all fucked up in the head. How could one live in a house when others want you to leave? How uncomfortable.
 Quoting: Chip

No shame , she's a taker , they don't care
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 59551850
United States
06/27/2014 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
just wow , all kinds of fucked up , if i tell you to git and you don't violence up to and including lethal force ensues out here
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 55510809
United States
06/27/2014 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
And as the Bracamonte's discovered, this was not the first time that Stretton has clashed in the courts with family's.

She has been involved in 36 lawsuits, ensuring she has made California's Vexatious Litigant list, for abusing the system.

'Anyone who looks at her crooked, she sues,' said Bracamonte.

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Stupid of the home owners to hire this woman without completing a through background check. They made their own bed and now... I do feel sorry for them for having to deal with this horrible, shrew of a woman.
Word: to your Mother, especially when hiring household help.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33802522
United States
06/28/2014 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
The mom and dad are insane for hiring a 64 year old nanny to take care of toddlers and not doing any background check. They are lucky she didn't kill them all in their sleep.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 59708446
United States
06/28/2014 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
The mom and dad are insane for hiring a 64 year old nanny to take care of toddlers and not doing any background check. They are lucky she didn't kill them all in their sleep.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33802522

Yep. But they are trusting libtards, Let them learn their lesson.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49045306
United States
06/28/2014 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
An exasperated California family is in the extraordinary position of being unable to evict their live-in nanny who is refusing to work and refusing to leave their home.
Marcella Bracamonte, 31, claims that nanny, Diane Stretton, 64, is threatening to sue her family for wrongful dismissal and abuse of the elderly and incredibly, has told them she wants them out of their own house daily between 8am and 8pm.
Upland resident, Bracamonte, and her husband Ralph, hired Stretton on March 4 using Craigslist to help with their three children, ages 11, four and one, but when they tried to evict her police told them they could do nothing.

She is a con woman. A scammer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 60136086
United States
07/12/2014 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yahoo has an article from ABC news. She said they fed her dog food.
lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30753908
Canada
07/12/2014 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
The legal system is just as messed up as the political system in many countries to the point it actually rewards and encourages this type of ridiculous behaviour.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 60136086
United States
07/12/2014 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
The legal system is just as messed up as the political system in many countries to the point it actually rewards and encourages this type of ridiculous behaviour.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30753908

The local morning and afternoon network news here, is flooded with lawyer commercials. Literally one after the other. It's ridiculous!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 48671817
United States
07/12/2014 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
these people could just rent a couple rooms to me and my buddies and that old lady would be gone in a week....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 59700218

AC's Tenant Removal Service and Lawncare
beeches

User ID: 28167778
United States
07/12/2014 09:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33802522

Yep. But they are trusting libtards, Let them learn their lesson.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 59708446

I second the person above who said to stop the employment contract, write up a rental contract, and get her that way.

Otherwise, starve her out. no power, no food, no water.

life is so funny! this is just a mess - who would not do a background check on someone they hire to live in their house?
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell

GLP