Galfeslaf
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 58974470
United States
09/30/2014 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
TV show "Scandal" and Edward Snowden...
I started watching a show on Netflix called "Scandal". It isn't that great. However, some events depicted very closely resemble events in real life. What's weird is some of those events happened after the episode depicting similar events aired. So, prediction or predictive programming, perhaps.

Extremely similar to real life from "Scandal", is season 2, episode 3, called "Hunting Season". You MUST watch it.

It's about a data entry level employee at the NSA leaking information regarding an NSA system that spies on American citizens. It came out about 8 months before anyone even knew who Edward Snowden was...
Mortimer

User ID: 62159782
United States
09/30/2014 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: TV show "Scandal" and Edward Snowden...
Yep, did they happen to have a shadow person, who was the real guy and not the Snow job guy?

I haven't watch it I don't watch TV really. I let it play while I am not in the room.

I am just guessing there may be another angle, added. What drive me crazy is the years the twin tower got hit by planes on the media of TV. Movie. Stories and these games the government put out.

Don't forget the movie that were on before Clinton, Wage the Dog. Yes, that was a telling movie so much so, some people could not watch it all the way through with out getting sick.
Daughter out with my own way.
Galfeslaf  (OP)

User ID: 58974470
United States
09/30/2014 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: TV show "Scandal" and Edward Snowden...
Yep, did they happen to have a shadow person, who was the real guy and not the Snow job guy?

I haven't watch it I don't watch TV really. I let it play while I am not in the room.

I am just guessing there may be another angle, added. What drive me crazy is the years the twin tower got hit by planes on the media of TV. Movie. Stories and these games the government put out.

Don't forget the movie that were on before Clinton, Wage the Dog. Yes, that was a telling movie so much so, some people could not watch it all the way through with out getting sick.
 Quoting: Mortimer

No shadow person.
The NSA whistleblower ended up being a guy that was trying to decrypt info he had in order to sell it and make himself rich.

GLP