Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,939 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 959,411
Pageviews Today: 1,590,565Threads Today: 638Posts Today: 10,529
04:24 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What's the craziest, weirdest, strangest, unbelievable thing you ever seen?

Raveninns

User ID: 66669550
Canada
01/15/2015 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What's the craziest, weirdest, strangest, unbelievable thing you ever seen?
Back in '97 or '98, I was living in Iqaluit. I went for my coffee break at the restaurant in the Brown Building which gives a panoramic view of the entire town, as well as the airport. The Americans were doing air exercises at the time for frigid air conditions for flight as well as the fact that Iqaluit has the second longest runway in the world.

Just took a sip of my coffee and watched a jet getting ready to land. It missed, and instead flew into the embankment just before the runway.

The explosion was terrifying. Huge explosion, horribly loud, almost deafening. The whole thing was surreal. It seemed as if it were in slow motion.

By the way, the pilot managed to eject just in time...

On another note, I was living just outside of Halifax, Nova Scotia. I was about 25. I was just watching tv and all of a sudden, the entire contents of the second shelf of a bookcase in the corner flew off, as if shoved off. No-one in the apartment except me. Freaked me out at the time.

Another time, I had broken my leg and ankle. My ankle was shattered in a million pieces and had to be rebuilt. I was told I would have difficulty in walking for the rest of my life. I was in a cast to my hip. I went to a healer. She sent me healing with her hands, about a foot from my leg, stroking above my leg softly, praying for healing. My leg flew up, staying there for about 2 minutes, with absolutely no effort or intent on my part. Needless to say, when the cast came off, I was healed completely.

The most beautiful and precious memory I have was when I was living in Arctic Bay. it was early and I was outside on the deck of my office, looking into the bay which was about 20 metres away. Within a breath, all of a sudden, as if choreographed, a hundred or so narwhal whales came out of the bay, stayed for about 15 seconds, their tusks gleaming in the sunlight.

Then they disappeared as fast as they appeared. There was an Elder at the shore watching this as well. He fell to his knees. Later on, he came to my office with his grandson to translate. He asked me what I saw and I related my story. He began to weep. His grandson told me that there were stories that this has happened but no-one really believed it. But me and the Elder saw it. I do feel really blessed for that.

Many many more....

Cheers!
Great Spirit, make me ready, for that last sunset, and my Spirit will come to you without shame.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 66686420
United States
01/15/2015 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
In fall of 1967, I was 10 yrs okd and went out in the back yard one fall evening near dusk to call our Dog into the house.

Something caught my peripheral vision up in the sky and I looked up to see a grouping of 10 burnt-orange light in a triangular configuration like bowling pins traveling very quickly but completely silent from SSE to NNE. It (they) flew directly over my head and whisked off to the horizon.

I remember thinking in my mind at the time "burn this into your mind because you'll never see this again"

I didn't tell my parents about it until I was an Adult. Coincidentally, yesterday while researching another topic entirely and before seeing this thread, I discovered what a Tetractys is. What I saw was exactly like this shape.

Apparently there is more this from a symbolgy standpoint that I need to research. The Tetractys is ties into the Tetrad (number 4). And where have we been hearing about the Tetrad lately?

It seems like I was meant to see this as a lad for a later reason. Perhaps the light bulb will go off as to why at a later date.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 65575323
Canada
01/15/2015 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've talked about this a few times on here...one night when I was in bed, not sleeping yet, I saw a flash and a young girl appear beside my bed. She disappeared up towards the ceiling with the same type of flash. She had blonde hair and was wearing a white nightgown. She just stood beside my bed and then poof! Was gone.
Let Freedom Ring 365

User ID: 63879279
United States
01/15/2015 07:07 AM

Report Abusive Post
In the early 80's was working in labor/delivery. A baby was born with its heart on the outside of his chest. It was a natural birth. We just stared at that heart for what seemed minutes but could have only been seconds.

The baby was fine, just an opening in the chest with the muscles protecting the valves. The baby was flown to neonatal hospital, surgery was done to crack the chest and the heart put back inside. The baby never had one complication.

That was the weirdest, craziest and mind boggling thing I ever saw!
 Quoting: WhiteAngel

Wow! Amazing.
You are the creator of your own master plan... Make it a good one.

Wake the fuk up and be ready... This is absolutely no time to be stupid!

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” - Nikola Tesla
Let Freedom Ring 365

United States
01/15/2015 07:13 AM

Report Abusive Post
Back in '97 or '98, I was living in Iqaluit. I went for my coffee break at the restaurant in the Brown Building which gives a panoramic view of the entire town, as well as the airport. The Americans were doing air exercises at the time for frigid air conditions for flight as well as the fact that Iqaluit has the second longest runway in the world.

Just took a sip of my coffee and watched a jet getting ready to land. It missed, and instead flew into the embankment just before the runway.

The explosion was terrifying. Huge explosion, horribly loud, almost deafening. The whole thing was surreal. It seemed as if it were in slow motion.

By the way, the pilot managed to eject just in time...

On another note, I was living just outside of Halifax, Nova Scotia. I was about 25. I was just watching tv and all of a sudden, the entire contents of the second shelf of a bookcase in the corner flew off, as if shoved off. No-one in the apartment except me. Freaked me out at the time.

Another time, I had broken my leg and ankle. My ankle was shattered in a million pieces and had to be rebuilt. I was told I would have difficulty in walking for the rest of my life. I was in a cast to my hip. I went to a healer. She sent me healing with her hands, about a foot from my leg, stroking above my leg softly, praying for healing. My leg flew up, staying there for about 2 minutes, with absolutely no effort or intent on my part. Needless to say, when the cast came off, I was healed completely.

The most beautiful and precious memory I have was when I was living in Arctic Bay. it was early and I was outside on the deck of my office, looking into the bay which was about 20 metres away. Within a breath, all of a sudden, as if choreographed, a hundred or so narwhal whales came out of the bay, stayed for about 15 seconds, their tusks gleaming in the sunlight.

Then they disappeared as fast as they appeared. There was an Elder at the shore watching this as well. He fell to his knees. Later on, he came to my office with his grandson to translate. He asked me what I saw and I related my story. He began to weep. His grandson told me that there were stories that this has happened but no-one really believed it. But me and the Elder saw it. I do feel really blessed for that.

Many many more....

Cheers!
 Quoting: Raveninns

Great stories... And Narwhals are such interesting creatures IMO hf

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” - Nikola Tesla
Let Freedom Ring 365

United States
01/15/2015 07:14 AM

Report Abusive Post
An unbroken lightbulb in a patients anus. We had to surgically remove it.
That was pretty shocking at the time.
 Quoting: MotherIsarma

waitwhat

Let Freedom Ring 365

United States
01/15/2015 07:29 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 632766

extreme_se
 Quoting: ScrumpTheTexan

Lol, I thought it was great. SmileyWink

TrustNoOneKS

User ID: 34054856
United States
01/15/2015 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Right after he supposedly left them, a lot of things happened pretty quickly. He had a copy machine fall off of a forklift onto him in the warehouse where he worked that broke his neck. He never worked again after that. We were pretty well off before that happened. My mom and dad ended up losing the house and everything.

He was also heavily involved in the American Legion and was pretty high up in the State of Kansas. He was Vice-Commander for the State of Kansas and was expecting to go on to become the Commander for the State of Kansas, but all that just fell apartment right around this time frame. He was also heavily involved in the 40/8 and that fell off in the same time frame as well.

Also, all of his family pretty much cut off contact with us around then. I have family here in Wichita that I probably wouldn't even know if I walked by them on the street because I haven't really had anything to do with them since I was a teenager.

My brother also said that we were all being watched and he swore that my phone was being tapped. We could both hear weird clicks and stuff when we talked on the phone. After he told me that we were all still being watched, one time I did notice that I was being followed by a car and me and my boyfriend were up in my apartment on the floor looking out the balcony to see if the car was still there and there was a guy just sitting in it facing my apartment.

Then, when my grandpa died, the masons came and did some ceremony at his graveside before they laid the casket down. It was crazy all the mason stuff that was at the funeral. There was even a floral arrangement that had the symbols. After the graveside services my dad tried to catch up to the masons and talk to them, but they just kept walking like they didn't even hear him even though I know they did. He was in a wheelchair by this time, so he couldn't catch up to them, but he was calling to them and it was so sad and so weird because they acted like he wasn't even there.

At the funeral, our family (my dad, my mom, my brother, and I) was pretty much not acknowledged by anyone except my Uncle Bruce, who was married to my dad's half-sister.

Also, my brother tried to join them, but they wouldn't allow him in because of my dad supposedly. Why he wanted to be part of that I will never know.

Sometimes, I think that I'm being gang-stalked, but you never really know with that sort of stuff, so I just kind of have to write it off as coincidence.
 Quoting: TrustNoOneKS

I'm going to send you a link in a PM. I've been hearing good things it and reading your post made me think of it. I've been learning about it, myself.

Edit: Oh shoot! I can't send a link. I can receive from you but can't send.

Someone upgrades me from time to time. I am pretty sure he will do it again. I just have to ask. I have put off asking because I don't want him to feel obligated. Anyway, I'll ask and I'm pretty sure he will do it. I'll send you the link once I"m upgraded.

hf
 Quoting: ERE3

I'll PM you my email address so that you don't have to mess with that!
I Want To Believe
TrustNoOneKS

United States
01/15/2015 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
what to me really was unbelievable was 9-11
and im not talking the act of terrorism.. lol

im talking about 2 buildings falling exactly like a controlled demolition after they were hit in the top only.

PLUS a third building completely collapsing that wasnt even hit.

what i thought was unbelievable was that it was obviously a controlled demolition. yet noone on tv said so of even brought it up.

i felt so weird and stupid not understanding how people find the logic of hitting a skysrapper at the top and because of that having the building not tip over, rather implote perfectly.

this is actually really the best i could think of for this thread.
 Quoting: T-Man

I agree. I was on the phone with my husband watching live footage and when the first building went down, I actually said "Oh my God, they just blew the building." My very 1st impression was a demolition. It never even crossed my mind that the building just collapsed due to the "heat of the fire."
I Want To Believe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 62194589
Canada
01/15/2015 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
AMERICANS VOTING...

- for the reelection of Obama

- for a Congress who pass a 1.1 Trillion dollar budget with nothing to cover it.

- Mike Huckabee, a man who openly believes that Canadians all live in igloos.

- for telephone companies to have a free hand bugging their own livingrooms and bedrooms so some sweaty geek can jack off.

- for the inclusion of Tennessee and its population as a state of the union.

- To invade Panama to cover up the CIA drug peddling.

- for hormones in cows that ensures their kids milk is filled with pus

- for Mitt Romney as the Republican candidate.

No UFO, no Loch Ness monster, no ghost story is as crazy as the voting record of Americans.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20361591
United States
01/15/2015 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: See Above

LOL reminds me of this video:

:billpopcorn:
 Quoting: Tell Me Lies

That is too funny!

Makes me think how easy it is to be a pastor and beat down someone I dislike in the church..

It's also frightening the amount of power they give their church leaders.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 59097588
United States
01/15/2015 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw the ghost of a Union soldier in a Gettysburg forest in the middle of the night in 2003. The moon was the only light. I did not believe in ghosts before that night. I usually keep it to myself so people don't think I'm insane, but I know what I saw. A friend that was with me saw the ghost too. It was about 20 feet away from us and I heard it distinctively say "Hold the line". Then he just sort of dissipated into the air.

If anyone wants more details, I will share. I just hate typing out long stories on glp to get no responses.
 Quoting: everythingisinfinite

My friend and I saw the ghost of a Texas reregiment soldier at Devils Den.

The funny thing is, we saw a lots of tourists wandering around and my friend told me "check that guy out" it was a man in a white shirt, greasy stringy hair, with a big floppy brown hat.

We walked away and didn't think nothing of it. After watching a ghost show, I saw a episode where a Texas soldier with a brown hat can be seen in that exact spot, the recreation on the show was nearly identical.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20361591

Gettysburg is crazy! My photos of devil's den (on a disposable camera) would not develop correctly. They were just all grey and distorted.

I grew up near Gettysburg.

I took my wife there shortly after we were married. While at Devil's Den, I told my wife in a very tongue-in-cheek manner, "I'm going to take a few pictures to see if I can catch any ghosts!" I pulled my phone from my cargo pocket and watched the battery level drop from full to nothing in a matter of seconds. Phone turned off. Wouldn't turn back on no matter how many times I tried.

As soon as we drove away from the area, I pulled out my phone again, pressed the power button. Whole thing rebooted and showed near-full battery power.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57261195
United States
01/15/2015 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, he is a very solemn type person.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 57261195

I was hoping he was on drugs. That is pretty freaky.

Also, on his way to school, he spoke to one of his friends, just like he always did, but the friend he spoke to had died the night before. This guy that told me this is a very sweet, serious guy.

No, he was not told he had died until he got to school.

Did he realize the guy had died when he spoke to him?

No, he is a very solemn type person.

I was hoping he was on drugs. That is pretty freaky.

Also, on his way to school, he spoke to one of his friends, just like he always did, but the friend he spoke to had died the night before. This guy that told me this is a very sweet, serious guy.

Did he realize the guy had died when he spoke to him?
ERE3

User ID: 51113205
United States
01/15/2015 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
An unbroken lightbulb in a patients anus. We had to surgically remove it.
That was pretty shocking at the time.
 Quoting: MotherIsarma

You have got to be kidding? How'd he get it in and why and how long was in in? So many questions about this, lol!
"We are the music makers. And we are the dreamers of dreams." Willy Wonka
The Old Timer

User ID: 64134821
United States
01/15/2015 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
As I was posting about the CT earthquakes....my wife reminded me of this....we were in Northridge CA.....on White Oak Blvd.... at 4:30ish AM....at little sister's house.....when the huge quake hit.....and while we were standing out front of her house.....looking down the Blvd.....watched....far off down the perfectly straight road.....a buckle...a large hump.....a bulge.....moving towards us.....causing telephone poles to sway and the once straight road curve.....till the.....whatever you want to label it....hit us.....and we rose up so fast......maybe 18" plus or minus.....sending us AIRBORNE.....putting us on our collective butts......what once was a cartoon type gag.....truly happened and knocked my world around.....wasn't a dry eye to be seen
Lets go Brandon!!

What doesn't kill us...makes us more interesting

Either you live for something worth dying for....or you rot away and die on the installment plan quote: Mr Bill

when I post something....I will remove any post I find disrespectful or offensive.....
ERE3

United States
01/15/2015 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

I sent you an email about 20 min ago.
hf
ERE3

United States
01/15/2015 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
AMERICANS VOTING...

- for the reelection of Obama

- for a Congress who pass a 1.1 Trillion dollar budget with nothing to cover it.

- Mike Huckabee, a man who openly believes that Canadians all live in igloos.

- for telephone companies to have a free hand bugging their own livingrooms and bedrooms so some sweaty geek can jack off.

- for the inclusion of Tennessee and its population as a state of the union.

- To invade Panama to cover up the CIA drug peddling.

- for hormones in cows that ensures their kids milk is filled with pus

- for Mitt Romney as the Republican candidate.

No UFO, no Loch Ness monster, no ghost story is as crazy as the voting record of Americans.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 62194589

What makes you think our votes had anything to do with that? You really think they allow us to decide anything?
TrustNoOneKS

United States
01/15/2015 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Thanks! Got it!

hf
I Want To Believe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36196973
United States
01/15/2015 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Too many to list

I do have one story I can tell pretty quickly though, here goes:

About hmmm, id say 8-9 years ago I was driving down a known route with my close friend riding shotgun. I began to approach a railroad crossing, as I crossed the tracks I caught a glimpse of something blueish, like 'electric' I'd like to say. It was incomprehensibly bizarre............

I only saw it for less than a second, but I saw it. We continued down the road, I looked at my friend, and he had this..look, I knew he saw it too. But at first we didn't say anything...just drove for about 20-20 seconds or so, but it felt like an eternity. Then finally(I can't remember if it was I or him who spoke first)....something like

"...wt f was that" or"please tell me you saw that too"

chuckle Seriously, it was 'out of this world'(we both saw the same thing BTW, he confirmed it for me, im thankful i didn't witness it alone)

They only way i can describe it is, some kind of 'Blueish, electric-like aura" around this strange greyish figure. It had greyish..i don't know skin maybe? I say maybe because i don't know if it was fully physical or not, it seemed to be made of electricity and like a blueish flame. ANYWAY...It looked directly at us, I'll never forget that night as long as I live. The face of this thing...The gaze of this...'monster' ET, Daemon entity what have you could kill with a stare, it was TERRIFYING. Distorted face and eyes that shifted like it was glitching up or something, it was tall, at least 7 ft, but probably more than that. It floated, meaning it's feet were NOT touching the ground, it hovered.... O.O

What really caught my attention though, and it was a couple years later i realized this. This entity looked more frightened or shocked of US seeing it then we were of it.

After 5 minutes of driving the opposite way we got the stones to go back. There was nothing, vanished. About 5-7 days later I went to the spot on the train tracks during the day. I noticed a spot on the ground, all the grass was dead a burnt up, like charred, seared...Feels good to talk about it, it's been almost ten years now so it doesn't bother me like it used to.
TrashTrawler

User ID: 5488215
United States
01/15/2015 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
A lightning bolt landed about 5 feet away from me. That was the craziest thing I ever saw.

Also I saw a car get into a collision, the front end lifted up and it flipped totally over and landed upside down.

No aliens.

Last Edited by TrashTrawler on 01/15/2015 11:54 AM
Floating in sea of waste.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 66766708
United States
01/15/2015 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Had a huge black triangle craft pass slowly over me in 1975. No sound, just a faint hum that was felt rather than heard.

In December 2012, I saw a black or gray chevron shaped object with no lights flying through the evening sky. It was silent, extremely fast, and like a misty shadow. The only illumination was from the glow of the city lights in the southern sky. If not for the ambient light, it probably would have blended in completely with the night sky.

As it passed directly over me, it appeared translucent, in that I could see the starry night sky and high clouds through the craft. It appeared very large…too large to be an airplane. Holding my hand out in front of me and spreading my fingers, it was 6 inches wide in the sky. It flew at least 10 times faster than any aircraft I've witnessed.

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/15/2015 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
A lightning bolt landed about 5 feet away from me. That was the craziest thing I ever saw.
 Quoting: TrashTrawler

HAHA!

Me too, except it was more like 20 feet or so away. That was in 2005, my stepbrother was there too. We were standing out on this little porch we had at this house we used to live in(we were roommates at the time). We were talking about the usual, then jokingly he or I said, this lightning is getting bad, and then one of us said, what if a bolt landed right over there, could you imagine how loud THAT would be?

Not even 5 minutes later...I turned to go inside, "C" was still looking towards the front yard and......

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM​MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM​MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

lflash

C "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Me, lying on the livng floor at this point, shaking like a little girl.... 0_0.............tissue .....0_0 ........
Him too, took us awhile to even speak...
ERE3

United States
01/15/2015 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Thanks! Got it!

hf

:)
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/15/2015 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I took it as Zeus saying...."Wake the fuck up boy, I am NOT playing with you" chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 62816685
United States
01/15/2015 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
My neighbor from South Korea said her friend's father used to fly around their village at night, and no one thought anything of it. They would just point in the sky when he was flying around saying "there's so and so's father!"

WHAT?!!! AWESOME! TELL us more!
rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40959433
United States
01/15/2015 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does someone have enough green karma to re-pin this thread? Let's keep it going!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 66499416
United States
01/16/2015 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw the ghost of a Union soldier in a Gettysburg forest in the middle of the night in 2003. The moon was the only light. I did not believe in ghosts before that night. I usually keep it to myself so people don't think I'm insane, but I know what I saw. A friend that was with me saw the ghost too. It was about 20 feet away from us and I heard it distinctively say "Hold the line". Then he just sort of dissipated into the air.

If anyone wants more details, I will share. I just hate typing out long stories on glp to get no responses.

My friend and I saw the ghost of a Texas reregiment soldier at Devils Den.

The funny thing is, we saw a lots of tourists wandering around and my friend told me "check that guy out" it was a man in a white shirt, greasy stringy hair, with a big floppy brown hat.

We walked away and didn't think nothing of it. After watching a ghost show, I saw a episode where a Texas soldier with a brown hat can be seen in that exact spot, the recreation on the show was nearly identical.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20361591

Gettysburg is crazy! My photos of devil's den (on a disposable camera) would not develop correctly. They were just all grey and distorted.

I grew up near Gettysburg.

I took my wife there shortly after we were married. While at Devil's Den, I told my wife in a very tongue-in-cheek manner, "I'm going to take a few pictures to see if I can catch any ghosts!" I pulled my phone from my cargo pocket and watched the battery level drop from full to nothing in a matter of seconds. Phone turned off. Wouldn't turn back on no matter how many times I tried.

As soon as we drove away from the area, I pulled out my phone again, pressed the power button. Whole thing rebooted and showed near-full battery power.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 59097588

iPhone 5 battery has this problem. The warranty recall is probably past but they might fix it for free if you are nice.

Doom off.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 65383869
United States
01/16/2015 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I like to mess with visual perspectives, and one thing I do is look at a group of three-dimensional objects and change my perspective and literally see them as two-dimensional. For example, l look at a wall that has a clock on it and visualize the clock as actually painted on the wall, and not having any depth of its own. That's not the weird part. The weirdness happened one night at my family's cabin or camp as we call it. I was up late and staring at the rug on the floor, there was a book or a board game box on the floor and I was changing my perspective so that the box was 2D, basically making it appear as part of the pattern printed on the rug. I do this by adjusting the focus of my eyes, crossing eyes, staring blankly etc. When I achieved what I wanted to visually something unbelievably strange happened.

Behind one of the pattern sections on the rug a tiny Brownie (or fairy, but I intuitively knew it as a Brownie) popped out and started waving madly and jumping up and down. I guess when I snapped the book into 2D I created some other 3D window in the rug and this Brownie was going crazy, it was like he was so happy I could see him and knew it. He was wearing a long dark green or brown cap, sort of pointed like a typical gnome hat, but floppy and the same color vest or shirt, sort of Peter Pan-ish I guess but had white sleeves and leggings. I snapped my eyes back a moment later and it was all gone.

My wife and I saw another one inside a picture once. We like to take pictures of clouds and mess with the color tones and also zoom in on spots and try to discern faces or patterns; again sort of messing with perspectives. We were zoomed in digitally very far on a digital photo and out pops another brownie, this one was just dancing.

That's the honest to God truth. Try messing with your vision some time, it is a lot of fun. Don't worry about hurting your eyes, it's actually good to excercise them; there is actually "eye yoga." I believed in magic before all of this, but now I believe anything is possible.
where am i

User ID: 56634275
United States
01/16/2015 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Really nice thread!!

bump
...wai
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 66446848
United States
01/16/2015 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I seen a thread where Astro and Hydra admitted they were wrong about something. Most craziest, weirdest, unbelievable thing I have ever seen...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 67012165

Not even remotely possible. You should be ashamed of yourself for telling such a brazen lie.

bsflag

GLP