Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,852 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,012,539
Pageviews Today: 1,758,995Threads Today: 685Posts Today: 13,476
07:16 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What's the craziest, weirdest, strangest, unbelievable thing you ever seen?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 67009602
Ireland
01/14/2015 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What's the craziest, weirdest, strangest, unbelievable thing you ever seen?
1.Dead fighter pilot still strapped in this jump sear,parachute partially deployed. His eyes were rolled back so looked white.

2. Except missile inbound on ship I was on

3. Dead Iraqi soldier head blown off ( not beheaded) with chin strap still done up and smiling
See Above

User ID: 55503104
United Kingdom
01/14/2015 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

See Above
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39789600
United States
01/14/2015 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Before a show started, in the mosh pit, I joked with this guy, telling him that I have steel toe shoes on, in case a 300 pound woman stepped on my foot.

Just a minute or 2 later, a 300 pound+ woman was rolled through the mosh pit, with a wheel from her wheelchair coming less than a foot from my feet. They were rolling her to an appropriate place to view the show in her wheelchair I guess.

The guy I told that to, said it was the weirdest thing that's happened to him for a week or so.
Vision Thing

User ID: 66429051
United States
01/14/2015 11:03 AM

Report Abusive Post
This isn't very weird at all compared to the other good stories but once I was at work, outside, and saw two big, gleaming, snow white birds circling very slowly overhead, they were so high up, there was no way to tell what they were.

All I could see was the gleaming snow white light reflecting off their huge wingspans.

They would have been as big as big white egrets, or big white eagles, but egrets don't soar like that and eagles aren't white.

Only recently I found out that pelicans might do that. So maybe they were pelicans? Kind of solves a mystery 20 years later.

At the time I felt like they were angels. They stayed circling directly over head for a long time, so high up.

This was in Minneapolis, close to downtown.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 66535311
United States
01/14/2015 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
1969 laying in a ditch during a fire fight a Tiger jumped the ditch carrying a man that was still alive and headed into the jungle!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 56215584

Holy. Shit.
Archmond
User ID: 24059095
Brazil
01/14/2015 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
News broadcast of Obombo receiving the Peace Nobel Prize!

workdone1
~sIcKaNdTwIsTeD~

User ID: 65969492
United States
Report Abusive Post
Two UFOs about 50 metres away from me
A gnome like creature
An "invisible" thing in the sky..it made a whooshing noise and it had a shimmer or something about it
A Puma in Australia
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 53952709

A 4mile X 5mile semi- inviable Rectangle in the sky's of Wyoming. It left a shadow traveling along Hy. 25 westbound. I saw the shadow in my review mirror as I crested a 7 mile long hill @ a 3% grade or so. I looked back and it was already passing over me, all of the sudden the once hot sunshine was blocked as if it were night time.

It just kept going in front of me for miles, as if it were cruising Hy 25. I looked up, around and behind me and NOTHING. The big bastard was cloaked or some shit, but it still cast a huge solid black shadow on the ground.
Tell Me Lies

User ID: 62831123
United States
Report Abusive Post
bumps
to read later
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 58351617
United States
01/14/2015 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a Uri Geller moment and retrieved my child's lost ball out of thin air. Walking to the car with the family, through the garage, and one kid says they need their ball. I went back in, looked around, and couldn't find it. On the way back out, walking by the perfectly smooth dry-walled walls and roof of the garage, the ball fell out of thin air, landed on my shoulder, and was tangled in my hair. I had to untangle it to get it out.

One day I was flying over the ocean enjoying the sound of the waves and watching them roll peacefully in at the San Onofre State park. We were camping on the top of the huge cliffs there. It was a pitch black night, one of those night where if you are 20 feet from the fire, you can move your hand in front of your face and see no difference. Anyway, I saw a group of people on a cliff calling out to someone. I was curious, so I rewound time. I saw a guy doing the running man in mid air going back up from the bottom of the cliff. I went forward in time, and saw him falling. Back and forth a few times, and I was able to figure out that he fell off the cliff. He wasn't answering the calls of the people on the top of the cliff, so I got concerned. I flew around over the camp fire, through the group of people, down the cliff... and SWOOP! I was laying in the pitch black in pain clinging to the side of a cliff. I said in absolute terror, "It's me. I'm the one who fell off the cliff." I proceeded to argue with myself going back and forth, "No no no, it's not me." Then the horror sets in again, "It IS me." Still one of the most terrifying moments of my life. I had PTSD for a while after that where I would suddenly be at the bottom of that cliff again. Managed to get away with scratches and bruised organs. It was an 80 foot drop into cactus and broken glass. I was lucky, I could have been splattered on one of the huge boulders.

Had a bird-sized creature painlessly extract blood from my neck one day walking through the park at night. I felt something on my neck and swatted it off. Against the full moon, I could see it flying away shooting a 6 foot stream of my blood out of it's 2-inch needle snout. It was definitely not a bat. It looked like a hummingbird with a giant needle nose. Kind of like an overgrown mosquito but it flew like a hummingbird.

anonstoner
ScrumpTheTexanModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 3515193
United States

Report Abusive Post
1969 laying in a ditch during a fire fight a Tiger jumped the ditch carrying a man that was still alive and headed into the jungle!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 56215584

gasp
I am a Christian.

Christian does not equal doormat or pushover

"I Have Sworn upon the Altar of God... Eternal Hostility against every form of Tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson, Sep. 23, 1800

MedinaD

The Election of Donald John Trump: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

For previous Newsletters, click 'Scrump's News Letters' @ [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
i love these kinds of threads, maybe my favorite

there is another one that is interesting about what people have seen in the woods
Tell Me Lies

User ID: 62831123
United States
01/14/2015 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: See Above

LOL reminds me of this video:

billpopcorn
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 64674015
United States
01/14/2015 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
When I was 6 or so, I looked out the window one night and saw a ring of circling lights. I remember at the time (1975 or so) they resembling angels circling.

Not sure what it was but it was there.
 Quoting: TheGasMan II

Do you remember the month by chance?

And general area?

I'm asking for personal reasons...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 65378136
Australia
01/14/2015 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

What's a verhanda?
 Quoting: The Veracity Sector

It's Aussie for porch ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 60928945
United States
01/14/2015 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
When I lived in NYC, I was getting off the subway and a dude with headphones was double-timing it and unknowingly kicked a rat trying to run through a crowd. The rat flew waist high through a crowd of about ten people, hit no one, and nobody noticed.

Literally everyone in the station was in such a hurry nobody else noticed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 65378136
Australia
01/14/2015 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
During my teenage years I dreaded sleeping. Whenever I would go to sleep I would have some for of sleep paralysis. I was still awake but I could not move my body. I've felt strange and painful things during these episodes. Felt drills going through my temple from right to left. I saw lights (even with my eyes closed). It was horrible. I would do anything not to fall asleep. Anyways, now the sleep paralysis still happen but not as intense as it used to.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 66012334

Same here. The buzzing in your head is really common.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5381031
United States
01/14/2015 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
my ex girlfriends pussy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40959433
United States
01/14/2015 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
my ex girlfriends pussy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5381031

:hotpastrami:
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2015 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rushing to the San Diego airport to pick up a friend, I turned a corner after parking and my eyes had to adjust to the scene. I wasn't sure what I was seeing at first, a crowd, a huge commuter bus turned over... it was hundreds of people gathered around a bus that flipped over one of those cement median dividers and landed on a bunch of people. The people gathered were lifting the buss off the people trapped underneath. They slipped, and the bus came crashing back down and I saw it squash a bunch of people. People covered in blood walking away in shock 10 feet in front of me. You could literally feel death in the air. I ran away from that place.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 54261014
Argentina
01/14/2015 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
A half black immigrant homosexual Islamo-fascist communist illegally occupying the White House posing as president and singlehandedly bringing the most powerful nation on earth to it's knees unchallenged.
 Quoting: St3v3

close the thread, this is the best answer you ever going to get....
N
User ID: 56373058
United States
01/14/2015 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw night time turn to daylight then back to night after I cried out to god to cast the evil out of me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 67013370
United States
01/14/2015 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've seen strange things in the sky several times, but the thing that was the most bizarre was a space bug.
I stepped on a fast moving, running and dodging spider on the floor. Normal sized , but the thing could dart around.
There were tweezers on the end table so I put the squished bug in the ash tray.
A few minutes later, I noticed movement in the ashes.
Strange tubes were coming out of both sides of the body, the legs withdrew into it, and the tubes formed a ring.
So there was now a ring with a bead in my ash tray, still undulating.
Believe it or not.
Why me?
I had it in a jar of alcohol but I took it to work one time, and then lost track of it. I can't remember where I put it.
It was a space bug.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 66358414
Spain
01/14/2015 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Days dreaming with you ALL in ..wtf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 61055506
United States
01/14/2015 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
A black immigrant homosexual Islamo-fascist communist illegally occupying the White House posing as president while singlehandedly bringing the most powerful nation on earth to it's knees.
 Quoting: St3v3

^^This, with the addition of a town of 7,000 people in Iowa, and 3200 are Mexican. That is a fact.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 64720434

Lol...ah...my people never disappoint!
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2015 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Two UFOs about 50 metres away from me
A gnome like creature
An "invisible" thing in the sky..it made a whooshing noise and it had a shimmer or something about it
A Puma in Australia

A gnome like creature. That's interesting. Never heard of that before in a UFO.
 Quoting: The Veracity Sector

It wasn't in the ufo , it was on my verhanda..in the middle of the day. He was there looking at me and then all I remember was being back inside the house. I was 12 at the time, he wasn't a very ugly dwarf or anything like that, he was very different and I remember incredible fear, but just for a moment

The UFOs were in different houses, and about 4 years apart

Screen memory. ..google it. It's popular in ufo lore.
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/14/2015 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
oH lets see here;

Electricity affected by me or people around me
Advanced military tech
UFO
Seen people completely demon possessed
Met an angel disguised as a homeless black man
Unidentified being in the woods
Beings in my peripheral vision
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 66408693

Tell me more about the beings in your peripheral vision.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 58113378
United States
01/14/2015 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
A RAVE in Seattle in the 80's...DIVINE was there.

Many strange things, I don't remember how I got there or how I got home. Totally blank memory.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 65307806
United States
01/14/2015 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll give an abbreviated version because it is late and I'm getting tired…

Middle of the day and I'm making a delivery in a heavily wooded remote part of Northern Michigan. Pine trees on both sides of the road are about 30 feet high. The road bends slowly to the right so I can see about a half mile ahead around the bend.

There is a road that comes from the left, but away from me - it does not continue to the right of my road. Think of it as a "Y" with me coming up from the bottom and turning to the right.

When I'm about a half-mile from the intersection, I see a golden ball coming down my road from the right. It is about 20 feet off the road, below the tree tops, but roughly centered on the road - traveling pretty fast.

The ball was larger than a basket ball - let's call it beach ball size. The ball made a hard right turn and sped away from me to my left on the other branch of the "Y". It never slowed down. It never changed altitude. It just turned the sharp corner (more than 270 degrees) and continued away from me.

The interesting thing - it stayed directly over the center of the road the entire time. No sound at all. It was out of sight before I had a chance to get nervous - i never even disengaged the cruise control it happened so fast.

After consideration over many years, I have decided that I witnessed a UFO drivers training course…

There is more to the story, but I'm going to bed…
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 60159666

Where in the UP did you live and what is the time frame of your experiences? Thanks.
Tell Me Lies

User ID: 32123323
United States
01/14/2015 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I lived in NYC, I was getting off the subway and a dude with headphones was double-timing it and unknowingly kicked a rat trying to run through a crowd. The rat flew waist high through a crowd of about ten people, hit no one, and nobody noticed.

Literally everyone in the station was in such a hurry nobody else noticed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 60928945

spurt

Ohmygaaaawww
strofl

Something about the way you worded that scene has me in tears. Crazy shit man!
stillhere

User ID: 29204297
United States
01/14/2015 12:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
"You can bend it and twist it... You can misuse and abuse it... But even God cannot change the Truth.”
Michael Levy

GLP