Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,050 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,398,754
Pageviews Today: 1,917,792Threads Today: 478Posts Today: 8,265
03:08 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Do you know why women are obsessed with money, gold, diamonds, etc? They made a pact with the Devil in ancient times

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28766815
United Kingdom
07/24/2015 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Do you know why women are obsessed with money, gold, diamonds, etc? They made a pact with the Devil in ancient times
I've come across many ancient texts which repeat the same things. To get to the point: women committed a grave sin in the far ancient past - they had sex with the Devil and his demonic minions, went to live in their kingdom with them, and began mining into the Earth for metals and minerals.

This is why women are so obsessed with all this mindless shit today because of a pact they made with the Devil many thousands of years ago.

I would also suggest that this is where the term 'gold digger' originated, because women literally dug the Earth for gold back in those days.

Here's an extract from an interview with Zulu Credo Mutwa who tells the same story which I've read about from many other sources:

"And, another thing the Chitauli [serpent people] forced human beings to do, they forced human beings to mine into the Earth. The Chitauli activated human women and made them to discover minerals and metals of certain types. Women discovered copper; women discovered gold; women discovered silver.

And, eventually, they were guided by the Chitauli to alloy these metals and to create new metals which had never existed in Nature before, metals such as bronze and brass and others."

^^No shit. Bitches, this is all your fault.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 63479900
United States
07/24/2015 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Do you know why women are obsessed with money, gold, diamonds, etc? They made a pact with the Devil in ancient times
Can you give me a specific name of an ancient text as an example?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69854797
Canada
07/24/2015 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Do you know why women are obsessed with money, gold, diamonds, etc? They made a pact with the Devil in ancient times
we're all glorified pond sludge
and diamonds are modern bait
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 67216665
United States
07/24/2015 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

suicide
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
07/24/2015 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can you give me a specific name of an ancient text as an example?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 63479900

OK, OK, I was just going by what Credo Mutwa said, and because women are materially obsessed to this very day... but it appears that it was also men who were forced to mine for metals. Ladies just made jewelry, and applied makeup of the eyelids so that they would look sexy for the fallen angels.

"In the Book of Enoch it says that the leader of the fallen angels was called Azazel, and he is often identified with Lucifer (the Lightbringer) or Lumiel (‘the light of God’). He taught men to forge swords and make shields and breastplates (body armour). Azazel also taught them metallurgy and how to mine from the earth and use different metals. To the women he taught the art of making bracelets, ornaments, rings and necklaces from precious metals and stones. He also showed them how to ‘beautify their eyelids’ with kohl and the use of cosmetic tricks to attract and seduce the opposite sex. From these practices Enoch says there came much ‘godlessness’ and men and women committed fornication, were led astray and became corrupt in their ways."
OptimusPrimeOne

User ID: 45766577
United States
07/24/2015 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
The pact was made when they listened to the serpent in the garden of eden.

This is why most women are whores and goldiggers.
Great spirits have encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
OptimusPrimeOne

United States
07/24/2015 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer has nothing to do with it.
OptimusPrimeOne

United States
07/24/2015 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't listen to credo he is full of shit
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
07/24/2015 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
The pact was made when they listened to the serpent in the garden of eden.

This is why most women are whores and goldiggers.
 Quoting: OptimusPrimeOne

Yep, the woman took the bait, then persuaded the man to do the same. When they were exiled from the garden, they went to live with the serpent people and were taught all manner of things which went against God's will. It says that they were even taught to mix one species of animal with another and created all kinds of monsters (chimeras). But God then sent a flood to rid the Earth of the corruption.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45345377
United Kingdom
07/24/2015 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not all women are.

Omg what type of foolishness generalisations is this?

Who cares about having heaps of money! Just be healthy and well and lead a simple life.

I know lots and lots of married women who do just this! And their much happier.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69970485
United States
09/05/2015 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pretty sure credo said something about aliens making him a fag too. This dude is fucking crazy.

GLP