Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77635199
United States
10/05/2019 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Daily Prayer Thread !!!Plus The Word
Matthew 28:17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted. 18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Worship and doubt happened to people seeing Jesus face to face, imagine now. “ALL nations,” is very clear , “teaching them to observe ALL things whatsoever I have commanded you,” all things commanded is clear.

Jesus is with His followers to the very end of this mess. There is no nation excluded, they and we had one job. This week there was a woman in Somalia that lost her family , children and all she had to follow Jesus. This week in America there was a sports player fined for wear something that said man of God and he said he would not do it again. When we build the foundation of the church on part of what Jesus commanded we obey the commands of the world. The Lord is showing us how weak the foundation is in America. We split and went all kinds of directions doing a little of this and a little of that. We live in a nation that preachers and teachers read Matthew 28 and created what nations are special. We live in a nation of teachers and preachers that read Matthew 28 and chose what commands are to be followed.

The reason it was so important to “observe all things commanded ,”can be seen in our faith. It took all to survive and live. Weak false prophets , teachers and preachers bring death...Most of us would never want to physically kill someone, yet the world is full of self made preachers , teachers and prophets do it everyday.

There had to be a church living , teaching and following all Jesus commanded. Our enemy, satan was very clever to create the mess we have. The sad thing is few see we have a mess that is causing death, not life.

“Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.”

That woman in Somalia is what we read about in Luke 14:26. Have no part of anything God has to be hidden , not talked about or not observing all the commands. Be that woman even if it means being alone... There is not one person the Lord called that did not face Luke 14:26...We said we can do both , Jesus is very clear in all His commands. Following Jesus always came with a cost, the old can not be part of the new...Our salvation came at a great cost and our reward is no where on this planet it never was.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2019 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Matthew 28:17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted. 18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Worship and doubt happened to people seeing Jesus face to face, imagine now. “ALL nations,” is very clear , “teaching them to observe ALL things whatsoever I have commanded you,” all things commanded is clear.

Jesus is with His followers to the very end of this mess. There is no nation excluded, they and we had one job. This week there was a woman in Somalia that lost her family , children and all she had to follow Jesus. This week in America there was a sports player fined for wear something that said man of God and he said he would not do it again. When we build the foundation of the church on part of what Jesus commanded we obey the commands of the world. The Lord is showing us how weak the foundation is in America. We split and went all kinds of directions doing a little of this and a little of that. We live in a nation that preachers and teachers read Matthew 28 and created what nations are special. We live in a nation of teachers and preachers that read Matthew 28 and chose what commands are to be followed.

The reason it was so important to “observe all things commanded ,”can be seen in our faith. It took all to survive and live. Weak false prophets , teachers and preachers bring death...Most of us would never want to physically kill someone, yet the world is full of self made preachers , teachers and prophets do it everyday.

There had to be a church living , teaching and following all Jesus commanded. Our enemy, satan was very clever to create the mess we have. The sad thing is few see we have a mess that is causing death, not life.

“Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.”

That woman in Somalia is what we read about in Luke 14:26. Have no part of anything God has to be hidden , not talked about or not observing all the commands. Be that woman even if it means being alone... There is not one person the Lord called that did not face Luke 14:26...We said we can do both , Jesus is very clear in all His commands. Following Jesus always came with a cost, the old can not be part of the new...Our salvation came at a great cost and our reward is no where on this planet it never was.
 Quoting: Goofy for God

The Lord is really angry with the man made churches right now. He is very upset with some in the western part of the US. Please read the message today and find someone like that woman from Somalia to have church with, is the call...
abeliever
Members

User ID: 75476599
United States
10/05/2019 10:59 AM

Report Abusive Post

The Lord is really angry with the man made churches right now. He is very upset with some in the western part of the US. Please read the message today and find someone like that woman from Somalia to have church with, is the call...

Amen

Last Edited by abeliever on 10/05/2019 11:00 AM
TheLordsServant

User ID: 78056512
United States
10/05/2019 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please pray for my brother and uncle. They are atheists, always been that way.

I recently met John De Lancie (Q from Star Trek) he isn't a believer and we should pray for him too.
 Quoting: Unbirthday

Dear Heavenly Father , we lift his request up to You and as that those on this list come to have salvation in their lives and the enemy lose power we call on John 20 in Jesus name amen grouphug

John 20:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

My sister did well thanks for prayers hfGod is amazing

:s27heart7:
 Quoting: Simple27

Dear Heavenly Father , we lift up Simple and ask You help her rest her body , soul and Spirit and the enemy have no power in Jesus name amen grouphug

Yes, AMEN !

p56
 Quoting: Arnie

Father, Keep us all close to you...in the palm of your hands.
Protect us and keep us safe in Jesus name. Amen

He'sGotYou
 Quoting: NOLAangel

amen_redamen_red
I am a humble Servant of the one True Living God.
tiger1

User ID: 77774028
United States
10/05/2019 04:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
Prayers and hugs for all.

The temp in the house has been staying at 63 between the cooking and the electric meters, so we will be OK.
Praise God from Whom all Blessings flow !!!
TheLordsServant

User ID: 77701398
United States
10/05/2019 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

The temp in the house has been staying at 63 between the cooking and the electric meters, so we will be OK.
 Quoting: tiger1

When I was LOW income and was conserving on propane I always wore long john "underpants" under my jeans etc...and several "layers" of shirts.

Thermostat was at 60*.

And I was comfortable in the arms of the Father and His Son.

Trumpet Angel praiseGod amen1
Snuffielover

User ID: 77945657
Russia
10/05/2019 10:37 PM

Report Abusive Post

I recently met John De Lancie (Q from Star Trek) he isn't a believer and we should pray for him too.

I have his autograph somewhere, but why should we pray for him? Something wrong?
If any foreign minister begins to defend to the death a "peace conference," you can be sure his government has already placed its orders for new battleships and aeroplanes.
TheLordsServant

User ID: 78057635
United States
10/05/2019 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Estranged Father Died
TheLordsServant

User ID: 78057635
United States
10/05/2019 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have his autograph somewhere, but why should we pray for him? Something wrong?
 Quoting: Snuffielover

"he isn't a believer"

That's reason enough for me. ohno verysad

Thread: Pray - For All Who Are Lost - and for Father God to Have Mercy on All

Last Edited by Servant-of-the-LORD on 10/06/2019 11:33 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71703239
United States
10/06/2019 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Father, Keep us all close to you...in the palm of your hands.
Protect us and keep us safe in Jesus name. Amen

:He'sGotYou:
 Quoting: NOLAangel

Amen! Nice pic.

:Guidance prayer:

:Prayercat for al:
simplify

User ID: 75394427
Canada
10/06/2019 01:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
Goofy: can you help me with a question please. I woke up yesterday morning with the first thoughts of the day, which was an "understanding of why time is speeding up now. I immediately remembered a passage "somewhere" in the Bible that talked about "if those days not be cut short" etc. I don't remember the exact words so I failed in doing a google search for it.
Do you remember where it is discussed in the Bible?

I now feel that the days, weeks & months are now accelerating just like that passage in the Bible stated. Though I don't know why Time needs to be sped up?
Simple27

User ID: 40488826
United States
10/06/2019 02:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
My sister did well thanks for prayers hfGod is amazing

:s27heart7:

Dear Heavenly Father , we lift up Simple and ask You help her rest her body , soul and Spirit and the enemy have no power in Jesus name amen grouphug

Thank you my friend rose

I'm really having a hard time lately : (
~*Ride the Wave*~
Simple27

User ID: 40488826
United States
10/06/2019 02:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
Goofy: can you help me with a question please. I woke up yesterday morning with the first thoughts of the day, which was an "understanding of why time is speeding up now. I immediately remembered a passage "somewhere" in the Bible that talked about "if those days not be cut short" etc. I don't remember the exact words so I failed in doing a google search for it.

I now feel that the days, weeks & months are now accelerating just like that passage in the Bible stated. Though I don't know why Time needs to be sped up?
 Quoting: simplify

I feel it too. I have for a few years now, but it's come to a challenging speed recently for me personally.

Prayers for you rose
~*Ride the Wave*~
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2019 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

I feel it too. I have for a few years now, but it's come to a challenging speed recently for me personally.

Prayers for you rose

Time has and will speed up but so will tribulation and for each of us that will be something different.

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Pray everyday to endure and time be shortened. 2011 was the beginning , 2015 time sped up and 2017. What happens is there is a time of events then quite time. We are being marked for the Harvest. Pray everyday and in all things the enemy have no power in your life. When the world comes at you look up and ask Him for help. We are in a time to ask Him about everything.

We know His time is not like ours but we can feel His change. His time can be seen in creating earth in 6 days.

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Psalm 90:4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Jesus felt what our time was like , when it gets hard cry out to Him.

red_heart

If this did not help let men know and hold on to His promise , He will Come
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2019 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: TheLordsServant

Thanks
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2019 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
As many know drop a knee at 10am eastern time if you can grouphug

??
 Quoting: abeliever

this is very old hfbut always a good idea

will do! I have a showing for my home at 10:30.

I will drop at 10 and pray also the house sells this weekend. :)
 Quoting: abeliever

Dear Heavenly Father , we ask You send the right buyer to their home and the sell and closing go better than anticipated
in Jesus name amen
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2019 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

In Montana I bought under amour and wore all the time , it helps...grouphug
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2019 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Snuffielover

lol I just watched the episode of his son staying with Kathryn, will pray for salvation to come in these lives hf
White Wolf Waking

User ID: 59546256
United States
10/06/2019 06:38 AM

Report Abusive Post
Praying for all.
ANIMAL FRIEND

"All creatures are created from the same paternal heartbeat of God. Not to hurt our humble brethren is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission--to be of service to them wherever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

-St. Francis of Assisi

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."
-Gandhi

Thread: Top 10 Opera Auditions (My Music Thread)
Lance Roseman From BC

User ID: 45329550
Canada
10/06/2019 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have never prayed for anything really aside from 'God grant everyone guidance'. That seems to have worked thus far. But I have a feeling that maybe we should all pray for BBQBoys 21 year old son. Perhaps the prayer could be solely based upon guidance for the man. Or perhaps, if you are one who prays for things outside of guidance you could pray for healing. I don't know, it is only through GLP and Q that I found Christ and God so I am new at these things. I have no vast history of prayer and I love this thread because no one will knock me for my lack of knowing. God Bless You All, and may God Bless US All.
If you are not busy weaving your own magick, you are trapped in anothers spell.
“It’s time you realized that you have something in you more powerful and miraculous than the things that affect you and make you dance like a puppet.” – Marcus Aurelius
DMJ

User ID: 51698376
United States
10/06/2019 07:45 AM

Report Abusive Post
God is Great.

Praying for all in need.

God Bless you all.
DMJ

User ID: 51698376
United States
10/06/2019 07:45 AM

Report Abusive Post
I have never prayed for anything really aside from 'God grant everyone guidance'. That seems to have worked thus far. But I have a feeling that maybe we should all pray for BBQBoys 21 year old son. Perhaps the prayer could be solely based upon guidance for the man. Or perhaps, if you are one who prays for things outside of guidance you could pray for healing. I don't know, it is only through GLP and Q that I found Christ and God so I am new at these things. I have no vast history of prayer and I love this thread because no one will knock me for my lack of knowing. God Bless You All, and may God Bless US All.
 Quoting: Lance Roseman From BC

hf
tiger1

User ID: 77774028
United States
10/06/2019 08:25 AM

Report Abusive Post
Prayers said for all.

We are maintaining 63 in the house, and the repairman will be here tomorrow. Thank you for the prayers !

Today is the Life Chain, a silent and prayerful event to protest abortion. I will be in Munster, Indiana at the southwest corner of Calumet and Ridge road from 2-3pm central time. Join me, if you are in my area.
Praise God from Whom all Blessings flow !!!
Arnie

User ID: 63034588
United States
10/06/2019 08:40 AM

Report Abusive Post

I feel this SO MUCH ! Being older in years, I can say that DEFINITELY, time is speeding up, and accelerating over time, so that what I was able to do in a day a year ago, now I have to prioritize even more. It's getting to where the essentials of life are about all one can accomplish in a day.
So, if I have a special thing going on, (like my present undertaking of canning applesauce), I just get nothing else done for the day, and I have broken up this canning into several days' worth per day.
It's not age,,,my son says the same thing, and he's mid-forties,,,teenagers are saying the same thing.
Jesus said He would "shorten those days, for the sake of His elect, SO THAT THEY MAY ENDURE"...
and, yes, these days are hard to endure with all of the growing evil in the world. To the Philadelphia church He says, "you have kept the word of my PATIENT ENDURANCE"...
So, we are waiting for Him, waiting for Him to arrive, and begin to set this world right and begin to bring in the Kingdom of God on this earth.

highfive kitty
AKA Auntie Arnie
Arnie

United States
10/06/2019 08:42 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Lance Roseman From BC

Agreed in prayer, and also for your growth in the faith, dear Brother in Christ...

rachug
AKA Auntie Arnie
Arnie

United States
10/06/2019 08:43 AM

Report Abusive Post
Prayers said for all.

We are maintaining 63 in the house, and the repairman will be here tomorrow. Thank you for the prayers !

Today is the Life Chain, a silent and prayerful event to protest abortion. I will be in Munster, Indiana at the southwest corner of Calumet and Ridge road from 2-3pm central time. Join me, if you are in my area.

Things are going well for you despite the speed bumps, Tiger1,,,,I see this furnace thing as an annoyance for now,,,but God permitting it NOW, so that it doesn't happen in the deepest of winter, minus-zero degrees !

Keeping you in prayer for all your needs...

AKA Auntie Arnie
NOLAangel

User ID: 77174443
United States
10/06/2019 08:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
Lifting up all in need in prayer.

PrayerNeeds
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2019 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Haggai 2:6 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; 7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts. 8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts. 9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.

“Hebrews 12: 24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel. 25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: 26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. 27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. 28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: 29 For our God is a consuming fire.”

“John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”

The Bible is very clear from Haggai to John what we are to look forward to. Jesus told us to find our peace in what He left us and it will look nothing like the worlds. War never ended war and earth will always be at war. Our enemy is the Lord's enemy , that uses people , places and things. The Lord is very clear in Haggai gold and silver, He made for His purpose.

“Matthew 10:9Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses.”
“1 Peter 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers.”

The enemy will cause war and all kinds of sin for things like silver and gold.

“Galatians 3:8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.”

From Haggai to Galatians all nations were to remember how all this ends. Jesus tells how hard it will be before He returns, so today hold on to ““John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2019 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Prayers said for all.

Things are going well for you despite the speed bumps, Tiger1,,,,I see this furnace thing as an annoyance for now,,,but God permitting it NOW, so that it doesn't happen in the deepest of winter, minus-zero degrees !

Keeping you in prayer for all your needs...

:6211:
 Quoting: Arnie

amen
simplify

User ID: 75394427
Canada
10/06/2019 11:13 AM

Report Abusive Post

Prayers for you rose

Time has and will speed up but so will tribulation and for each of us that will be something different.

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Pray everyday to endure and time be shortened. 2011 was the beginning , 2015 time sped up and 2017. What happens is there is a time of events then quite time. We are being marked for the Harvest. Pray everyday and in all things the enemy have no power in your life. When the world comes at you look up and ask Him for help. We are in a time to ask Him about everything.

We know His time is not like ours but we can feel His change. His time can be seen in creating earth in 6 days.

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Psalm 90:4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Jesus felt what our time was like , when it gets hard cry out to Him.

red_heart

If this did not help let men know and hold on to His promise , He will Come

Morning Goofy & thank you for you very helpful reply. I will study more on the Matthew passage for more inspiration. Do you think that we are now in the Trib? If so, how far along are we?
I certainly find it so hard each day now when I read about the crazy, crazy things the "leftists" are saying & doing. I can't wrap my mind around how cruel these people are. Our human dignity & freedoms are being stripped away from us, & for me, I have become feeling less safe to go out in my own community because of a possible attack. Crazy, I never used to feel unsafe like this, & every day, I find myself thinking if I would be safer out in the country? But I'm a Senior now & I don't know if I have the strength to make such a move. In Sept. it felt to me like I went to bed on the night of Sept. 1 & woke up on Sept. 30th & asked myself....where did the whole month go??????
Re: the bolded statement, does that mean natural events like Eq's, typhoons, hurricanes etc., or does it also include terriorists attacks & other man caused problems?

I better stop now, cause I could sit down with a cuppa & talk to you for hours.

hf

GLP