Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,493 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 267,377
Pageviews Today: 426,790Threads Today: 156Posts Today: 2,755
04:38 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Meet the all-girl bikini-clad 'Groping Guard' vigilantes who patrol swimming pools in Sweden against migrants molesting female bathers

TheToolMan
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 71489331
United States
02/29/2016 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Meet the all-girl bikini-clad 'Groping Guard' vigilantes who patrol swimming pools in Sweden against migrants molesting female bathers
These girls are scary...

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

‘We are here to teach these boys they must learn to behave,’ says Siri Bernhardsson as she patrols the swimming pool wearing a bikini. ‘We are tired of men thinking they can come to Sweden and molest women when all we want is to be left in peace to swim without being felt up.’

Siri, 24, an assistant nurse, is one quarter of the ‘Groping Guards’ – an all-girl, bikini-clad vigilante group who monitor the swimming baths of Kalmar, Sweden to stop women from being molested by young migrant men. Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, Siri revealed: 'Loads of women write to us and say that they have been groped by young men.

'It happens at concerts, in train stations and in swimming pools. Most of the victims feel ashamed and don't report it to the police. We know that there have been attacks in our swimming pool that have not been reported. 'They have been forced to separate men from women in the jacuzzis because of all the attacks. That should not happen in 2016 in Sweden.'

In Kalmar, a sleepy town south of Stockholm with 36,000 people, 34 asylum centres have already opened with more planned to come with the 6,000 new arrivals. On New Year’s Eve in the town’s main square at least 15 young women reported being groped by migrants in scenes similar to those in Cologne. Kalmar’s police spokesman Johan Brunn described how groups of men 'formed rings around the girls and started molesting them'.

'They grabbed their breasts and genitals,' he told MailOnline. 'In some cases they tried to drag girls into a waiting car, but luckily those girls escaped.' In the town’s leisure centre five women since October have reported being groped in their swimsuits by asylum seekers – but many more incidents go unreported, police say.
"My mom said the only reason men are alive is for lawn care and vehicle maintenance."
SN7

User ID: 51691602
United States
02/29/2016 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Meet the all-girl bikini-clad 'Groping Guard' vigilantes who patrol swimming pools in Sweden against migrants molesting female bathers
clappa
"The syntactical nature of reality, the real secret of magic, is that the world is made of words. And if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish."

~ Terence McKenna
TheToolMan  (OP)

United States
02/29/2016 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Meet the all-girl bikini-clad 'Groping Guard' vigilantes who patrol swimming pools in Sweden against migrants molesting female bathers
The tats they have... Ugh... I would stay away too.
"My mom said the only reason men are alive is for lawn care and vehicle maintenance."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71549553
United Kingdom
02/29/2016 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh great, I looked their pictures and now I have turned gay, thanks a bunch GLP!
bwj2012
User ID: 71509545
United States
02/29/2016 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
They used to put up photos of swimming pools outside in the sunshine and try to claim women/children were being assaulted at pools but since it is winter time and to cold, now they have smartened up and put a photo of an indoor swimming pool. I guess they don't have people sign up and get a membership there..oh right large groups of refugees just waltz right inside and assault whoever happens to be there. wtf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70733155
United States
02/29/2016 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
These women have good intentions but at the same time there total fmi-Nazis ( just look at the tattoos ) So one good score against a dirty moose limb could get a regular joes pecker slapped just for being there
TheToolMan  (OP)

United States
02/29/2016 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh great, I looked their pictures and now I have turned gay, thanks a bunch GLP!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71549553

wwwlaughing
Anus the Great

User ID: 5755635
United States
02/29/2016 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would apply little, to Zero confidence that these females will actually do anything except earn a paycheck.

I would speculate these females are vetted by the Mongrel-Theist, the Jew, and the Communist party to assure "Selective-Enforcement" of the Sexual Assault rules and laws.

The Rules and Laws of Christian moralists obviously do not apply to Demon-Worshipers, or the Spawn of Satan.

When you understand the two-tiered system of law, and enforcement, part of the Talmud, then you will realize this is a Jew-Psy-Op.

Let me repeat that...

"Selective-Enforcement"

Heinous Anus:

Where Blather Meets Godzilla
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71556898
United States
02/29/2016 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe they should try one-piece bathing suits instead of the bikinis - just a suggestion.

1dunno1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70489732
United States
02/29/2016 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
What, there aren't any men with balls in Sweden?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71556898
United States
02/29/2016 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe they should try one-piece bathing suits instead of the bikinis - just a suggestion.

1dunno1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71556898

That blonde must weigh 200 pounds
BunBun

User ID: 70719364
United States
02/29/2016 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
What, there aren't any men with balls in Sweden?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 70489732

Nope. There aren't any men in Sveden with balls any longer.
Christard and Lover of God
TheToolMan  (OP)

United States
02/29/2016 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would apply little, to Zero confidence that these females will actually do anything except earn a paycheck.

I would speculate these females are vetted by the Mongrel-Theist, the Jew, and the Communist party to assure "Selective-Enforcement" of the Sexual Assault rules and laws.

The Rules and Laws of Christian moralists obviously do not apply to Demon-Worshipers, or the Spawn of Satan.

When you understand the two-tiered system of law, and enforcement, part of the Talmud, then you will realize this is a Jew-Psy-Op.

Let me repeat that...

"Selective-Enforcement"

Quoting: Anus the Great

15 minutes of fame
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71527943
United States
02/29/2016 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would be on their side, except they don't look like women that any man would want to grope.

Uuuuuuugly.

Maybe they're just feminazi liars.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 62308701
Australia
02/29/2016 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fat nasty cows. Anyone groping them should be sent to slaughter.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70851836
United States
02/29/2016 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
They look like a bunch of 'befores'. I would still probably plow two of them, but I cant decide. Did all 4 of these girls leave their pretty friend home on the same day!
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 70246439
Canada
02/29/2016 04:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
They need patroles of grannies and younger women, tatted right up, black leather jackets, pitbulls and huge spiked clubs! Bear Spray first.

Because so far it looks like only real hero's, the women, are stepping up to the plate!

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 02/29/2016 04:32 PM
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/29/2016 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok Ive decided. 1. I'd bone the blond one with short hair and the crappy tats. Cause she looks like a bitch and I like bitchy girls with short hair. She probably has a cute accent to. 2. The girl with American bottoms. She seems like she would appreciate the attention and the most interesting to talk to. and she Probably has weed too.

The others. meh. Girl in pink is the least flawed but she looks like every girl from michigan.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 70246439
Canada
02/29/2016 04:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
Ok Ive decided. 1. I'd bone the blond one with short hair and the crappy tats. Cause she looks like a bitch and I like bitchy girls with short hair. She probably has a cute accent to. 2. The girl with American bottoms. She seems like she would appreciate the attention and the most interesting to talk to. and she Probably has weed too.

The others. meh. Girl in pink is the least flawed but she looks like every girl from michigan.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 70851836

With your mouth, you'd be lucky to date a goat!
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71554755
United States
02/29/2016 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bad visuals but good intentions.....I say give them cattle prods to shock the muzzfugees into civility.....
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/29/2016 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 70851836

With your mouth, you'd be lucky to date a goat!
 Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn

haha.. maybe

GLP