Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,021 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 801,036
Pageviews Today: 1,075,778Threads Today: 282Posts Today: 4,500
09:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

NO JESUS = no LIFE ------Give your life to Jesus Christ... Follow Jesus Christ the son of GOD.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70238440
United States
03/20/2016 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NO JESUS = no LIFE ------Give your life to Jesus Christ... Follow Jesus Christ the son of GOD.
Darth I suggest you change your avatar.. it does not speak well for you. god is not a person who wears trousers. if your god wears pants.. its not the Creating Trinity... so you better ask who does.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71704124

My avatar was chosen purely for entertainment purposes, as a joke. I suggest you stop judging books by their covers.
 Quoting: Darth Snarkiest

I suggest wearing a real cover then. that is dark and ugly.. it is no joke.

Stop playing judge and jury... and God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71704124
United States
03/20/2016 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: NO JESUS = no LIFE ------Give your life to Jesus Christ... Follow Jesus Christ the son of GOD.
this is a teaching I am featuring here today. It is great truth given by Krishnamurti the Christ. Ponder it. For there is violence in this thread.

“When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind. When you separate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence. So a man who is seeking to understand violence does not belong to any country, to any religion, to any political party or partial system; he is concerned with the total understanding of mankind.”
― Jiddu Krishnamurti
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71544426
United States
03/20/2016 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Roman Catholic Church is the one true church of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/20/2016 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Darth I suggest you change your avatar.. it does not speak well for you. god is not a person who wears trousers. if your god wears pants.. its not the Creating Trinity... so you better ask who does.

My avatar was chosen purely for entertainment purposes, as a joke. I suggest you stop judging books by their covers.

I am a master teacher. Ye know not God beloved very well. I am allowed to judge BEHAVIOR. I do not judge the soul every. I am a God/Christ manifested being from Paradise at this time. So be it I AM THAT I AM.

GROW UP YOUR SPIRIT.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/20/2016 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am a master teacher. Ye know not God beloved very well. I am allowed to judge BEHAVIOR. I do not judge the soul every. I am a God/Christ manifested being from Paradise at this time. So be it I AM THAT I AM.

GROW UP YOUR SPIRIT.

Your claims mean nothing to me. I belong to Jesus, the REAL Judge. You have no authority. You are a fake.

Be saved by trusting Jesus and humbling yourself.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/20/2016 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Roman Catholic Church is the one true church of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71544426

No. Jesus started NO church. NOT ONE. You are in huge error. Masters do NOT ever start such organizations.

Jesus is not your savior and he never taught that. YOU ARE YOUR SAVIOR by YOUR CHOICES MADE TO TAKE THE ETERNAL JOURNEY. YOU TAKE IT OR YOU DON'T. ITS ALL IN YOUR HANDS AS A FREE WILL SON OF GOD.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71705429
United States
03/20/2016 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, so who is ready this very hour to sell all that you possess and give the proceeds to the poor, and then pick up your cross and follow him?

Any one?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/20/2016 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

GROW UP YOUR SPIRIT.

Your claims mean nothing to me. I belong to Jesus, the REAL Judge. You have no authority. You are a fake.

jESUS IS MY PERSONAL BEST FRIEND. aND jESUS IS NOT THE JUDGE. tHE INNER fATHER IS PLUS THE COURTS OF NEBADON AND oRVONTON. cREATOR BEINGS DO NOT JUDGE THEIR CREATIONS. yOU ARE IN HUGE ERROR. gOT TO POST AND RUN...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71705305
United States
03/20/2016 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: What Makes A Person Rich?Matthew 19:24

No one can serve God and Mammon ya know.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/20/2016 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

GROW UP YOUR SPIRIT.

jESUS IS MY PERSONAL BEST FRIEND. aND jESUS IS NOT THE JUDGE. tHE INNER fATHER IS PLUS THE COURTS OF NEBADON AND oRVONTON. cREATOR BEINGS DO NOT JUDGE THEIR CREATIONS. yOU ARE IN HUGE ERROR. gOT TO POST AND RUN...

SHOUTING won't help you. Jesus is my Savior and my God, and yes, he will return as Judge of all the earth. YOU are in huge error.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71705429
United States
03/20/2016 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

SHOUTING won't help you. Jesus is my Savior and my God, and yes, he will return as Judge of all the earth. YOU are in huge error.

Wonderful!

Are you ready to sell all that you possess?

To forsake your mother, father, sister, brother, wife, children, and even your own Life to pick up your cross and follow him?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/20/2016 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone?

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71705339
United States
03/20/2016 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where'd everyone go?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/20/2016 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wonderful!

Are you ready to sell all that you possess?

To forsake your mother, father, sister, brother, wife, children, and even your own Life to pick up your cross and follow him?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71705429

Like you did?

Show us the context in which Jesus said those words, and then we'll examine ALL the passages on materialism...

After you prove, somehow, that you yourself sold all your riches and picked up your cross and followed Jesus... literally.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71544426
United States
03/20/2016 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71544426

No. Jesus started NO church. NOT ONE. You are in huge error. Masters do NOT ever start such organizations.

Jesus is not your savior and he never taught that. YOU ARE YOUR SAVIOR by YOUR CHOICES MADE TO TAKE THE ETERNAL JOURNEY. YOU TAKE IT OR YOU DON'T. ITS ALL IN YOUR HANDS AS A FREE WILL SON OF GOD.

What Bible are you reading?

"And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved." Acts 2:46-47
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/20/2016 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Like you did?

Show us the context in which Jesus said those words, and then we'll examine ALL the passages on materialism...

After you prove, somehow, that you yourself sold all your riches and picked up your cross and followed Jesus... literally.

You can google what Jesus said.

You should already know, claiming him as Lord and all.

Who calls someone "Lord" but does not know what their "Lord's" commandments are?

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71705278
United States
03/20/2016 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I mean really, if you do not WANT to do what the Lord said, why call him Lord at all?

There are tons of Lord's out there to choose from, maybe even one who gives commands you want to follow.

And there are Presidents too, if you do not like his MONARCHY.
HilosPP

User ID: 71578729
United States
03/20/2016 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have to personally KNOW and AM partnered WITH "Jesus"....He is returned.

I KNOW of what i speak because I AM THE WALKING CHRIST of this age of Transition on this planet. I am the master walking teacher. So be it. I AM THAT I AM. And I was prophesied but that didn't make the bible.. I wonder why?

But so many of us have walked this world and Christians have this tendency to bash every single one of us.

Jesus WILL return. At present, he resides in each of his followers via the Holy Spirit. You are master/teacher of nothing and no one.

Look at who's been bashing who, AC.

The Heart of his blood still beats, rome will acknowledge the vampire it is in the shadow of the one they blame.
The Silver Singing Saiyan; Israel's Redeemer.
Justice found
Equals
Satan
Usurped
Shamelessly
It's not me, I am not Him
Freedom
From
Fear
The Key To Troublesome Peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71705268
United States
03/20/2016 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I mean really, if you do not WANT to do what the Lord said, why call him Lord at all?

There are tons of Lord's out there to choose from, maybe even one who gives commands you want to follow.

And there are Presidents too, if you do not like his MONARCHY.

If you are all done bickering, I would like to have a heart to heart discussion on this matter.

Ya know, find out who is the remnant, and who is just offering lip service.

As many as I love I rebuke and chasten.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/20/2016 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Like you did?

You can google what Jesus said.

You should already know, claiming him as Lord and all.

Who calls someone "Lord" but does not know what their "Lord's" commandments are?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71705305

I already know what Jesus said; I don't need to google it.

Now stop trying to weasel out of proving first of all that you gave up your riches, picked up your cross, and followed Jesus.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71705261
United States
03/20/2016 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Now stop trying to weasel out of proving first of all that you gave up your riches, picked up your cross, and followed Jesus.

All but one thing remains.

I need you to come to Baltimore Maryland and Crucify me.

It is so hard to get crucified for speaking out against INIQUITY in a Nation which allows freedom of speech.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/20/2016 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

All but one thing remains.

I need you to come to Baltimore Maryland and Crucify me.

It is so hard to get crucified for speaking out against INIQUITY in a Nation which allows freedom of speech.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71705261

Troll.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71705261
United States
03/20/2016 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Troll.

Code word for "I cannot dispute your point, but I can disregard it altogether.".
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/20/2016 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Troll.

Code word for "I cannot dispute your point, but I can disregard it altogether.".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 71705261

Pffft... you made no point at all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71705296
United States
03/20/2016 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
So never mind, I'll take your disregard as a "No thank you, I do not want to follow Jesus as Lord".

Have a nice day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71705268
United States
03/20/2016 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
And on that note, when Jesus fed the Multitudes, thousands came to be with him, because there was free food you see.

But Jesus being the Master divider that he is said unto them, if you will follow me, you must eat my flesh and drink my blood.

The Jews were aghast, for in their tradition, they could not even touch a corpse, much less eat it's flesh and drink their blood.

But Jesus was unrelenting, and so the great multitudes went away, leaving but 12 who would actually become his disciples.

The way is NARROW and Few there be who find it.
Baloney

User ID: 70824227
United States
03/20/2016 03:57 PM

Report Abusive Post

I have to personally KNOW and AM partnered WITH "Jesus"....He is returned.

I KNOW of what i speak because I AM THE WALKING CHRIST of this age of Transition on this planet. I am the master walking teacher. So be it. I AM THAT I AM. And I was prophesied but that didn't make the bible.. I wonder why?

But so many of us have walked this world and Christians have this tendency to bash every single one of us.

yet another pile of candace bullshit. You weren't prophesised by anyone....which is why a demented fool such as yourself isn't in God's word.
Baloney

User ID: 70824227
United States
03/20/2016 04:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Ozicell

It is Jesus THE Christ except his name was not Jesus either.

Christ is an advance state of being. There have been many Christs that have walked this planet and who walk it now.

Buhdda the Christ. Mohammed the Christ Krishamurti the Christ and hundred and hundreds of others. You have your internet because of some Christs walking this planet.

wicked lies. there is only 1 christ, and its God's only begotten son, Jesus.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71705296
United States
03/20/2016 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

It is easy to say one believes in him.

I believe Obama exists too.

But I do not do what Obama commands, for I do not believe Obama is the Lord.

Soooo....

Anyone ready to sell all that they possess and give the proceeds to the poor?

Ready to pick up your cross?

Psst, that means you are ready to endure hardship and suffering for the proclamation of the Kingdom of God.

Yes, you may even get killed...
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/20/2016 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
No one can serve two masters.

GLP