Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,132 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 349,018
Pageviews Today: 562,820Threads Today: 161Posts Today: 2,801
06:07 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

They have taken over our Constitution via UCC and here is how they did it!

Ozark Granny
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 64437408
United States
04/26/2016 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation

edit from phen: do not report this thread. it is not a paid to view advert. you can read what granny is posting about

I have tried to understand how the federal .gov has circumvented our Constitution for years! And I come across the below linked article and now have a clear understanding of that circumvention.

These are truly some evil people that have been planning the demise of America since, at least, 1938.

Please, especially if you live in America, make yourself aware; as I believe our time is almost up!

"THERE IS NO FEDERAL COMMON LAW, AND CONGRESS HAS NO POWER TO DECLARE SUBSTANTIVE RULES OF COMMON LAW applicable IN A STATE, WHETHER they be LOCAL or GENERAL in their nature, be they COMMERCIAL LAW or a part of LAW OF TORTS" ,, (Erie Railroad Co. v. Thomkins, 304 U.S. 64, 82 L. Ed. 1188)

I have been searching for the above information for almost 5 years! Now I understand how 'victimless' crimes have become COMMERCIAL crimes for the United States Corporation a.k.a. America.

EVERY LAWYER SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR THEIR PART IN THIS BAMBOOZLE OF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC!!!!

"The Code is complimentary to Common Law, which remains in force, except where displaced by the code. A statute should be constructed in harmony with the Common Law, unless there is a clear legislative intent to abrogate the Common Law." - UCC 1-103.6

THE UCC CONNECTION - How To Free Yourself From Legal Tyranny
[link to www.scribd.com (secure)]

Last Edited by Ozark Granny on 04/28/2016 08:45 AM
Thread: ARE THEY GOING TO CRASH THE INTERNET?
Thread: They have taken over our Constitution via UCC and here is how they did it!

"God sleeps in the rocks, stirs in the plants, dreams in the animals,
and finally awakens in man." -Famous Vedic Quote-
[link to youtu.be]
Ozark Granny  (OP)

United States
04/26/2016 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: They have taken over our Constitution via UCC and here is how they did it!
crazyjak
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 51400300

Thanks SHILL for letting me know I am on the right track!
Thread: They have taken over our Constitution via UCC and here is how they did it!

[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 50184635
United States
04/26/2016 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most have given up hope bruh. Forwarding this on to my frat bro/ personal lawyer
Ozark Granny  (OP)

United States
04/26/2016 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
"In the begining of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain

[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7627624
Canada
04/26/2016 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Constitutions are only pieces of paper. The real constitution is your RACE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 62296778
United States
04/26/2016 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Ozark Granny  (OP)

United States
04/26/2016 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7627624

Oh my ... seek help!

[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71891201
United States
04/26/2016 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7627624

yeahsure
B@Z

User ID: 836385
United States
04/26/2016 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you considered that our government was not the end state? That all of the republics and democracies were simply vehicles designed to destroy the monarchies that existed before them? This republic was just a stepping stone, for the Illuminati to use to implement the true end-state NWO. Look at the positioning of the U.N. and the cascading loss of national sovereignty. I think we are living in the last days of the republic and we'll witness the undoing of the USA. What do you think?
For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. - 1 Cor 1:18

Know God - Thread: The Terrifying Truth About God

Rethink Hell - [link to www.rethinkinghell.com]
:knowjesus3:
Karl Marx
User ID: 68881961
United States
04/26/2016 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Ozark Granny

No they haven't, it's just more patriot mythology to keep people from being educated on what's actually going on.

TeamLaw has exposed these myths:

Patriot Mythology:
[link to teamlaw.net]

Freedom Documents:
[link to teamlawforum.net]
Ozark Granny  (OP)

United States
04/26/2016 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you considered that our government was not the end state? That all of the republics and democracies were simply vehicles designed to destroy the monarchies that existed before them? This republic was just a stepping stone, for the Illuminati to use to implement the true end-state NWO. Look at the positioning of the U.N. and the cascading loss of national sovereignty. I think we are living in the last days of the republic and we'll witness the undoing of the USA. What do you think?
 Quoting: B@Z

I believe that you are 100% on target, but it was NOT the intentions of the original founders.
While most of the founders were Freemasons, they still believed in a god, or the 'Great Architect'. They would not have given any credence to worshiping Molech and would have been against that. However, just as Christianity, they believed that they could not 'control' religion, as it is a personal choice.

We are most certainly in the 'end-times' of our nation. That can be witnessed with almost daily current events. One recent event is the fact of removing Hamilton and replacing with Tubman. This is clearly done, as part of the 'crashing' of the USD system. And they are prepared for that crash, because they have engineered it. It is not an accident when the Chinese announced their gold back yuan that America came back with their announcement of a face change on our worthless fiat.

It is no accident that DHS is in place with hollow-points nor that FEMA has active 'camps' within the U.S.

I have searched for years trying to put this all together. It was GLP that first got me to question but my own nature that lead me to search first for the conclusion. It is difficult to make conclusions, unless ones knows the history, so it has been a long trek.

However the good news is, I believe, America is finally waking up. No matter what one thinks about Trump, he is actually being beneficial in this manner.

I believe that 2016 is the year!

Last Edited by Ozark Granny on 04/26/2016 01:10 PM

[link to youtu.be]
B@Z

User ID: 836385
United States
04/26/2016 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: B@Z

I believe that you are 100% on target, but it was NOT the intentions of the original founders.
While most of the founders were Freemasons, they still believed in a god, or the 'Great Architect'. They would not have given any credence to worshiping Molech and would have been against that. However, just as Christianity, they believed that they could not 'control' religion, as it is a personal choice.

We are most certainly in the 'end-times' of our nation. That can be witnessed with almost daily current events. One resent one is the fact of removing Hamilton and replacing with Tubman. This is clearly done, as part of the 'crashing' of the USD system. And they are prepared for that crash, because they have engineered it.

I have searched for years trying to put this all together. It was GLP that first got me to question but my own nature that lead me to search first for the conclusion. It is difficult to make conclusions, unless ones knows the history, so it has been a long trek.

However the good news is, I believe, America is finally waking up. No matter what one thinks about Trump, he is actually being beneficial in this manner.

I believe that 2016 is the year!

I share your appreciate for GLP. I'm not sure what led me here, but I have learned a ton through some of the discussions that have occurred here that spurred me on to do research of my own. One of the connections you mentioned goes much deeper than you may realize. Check out this video in the Know Your Enemy series about Freemasonry:

If you haven't see this series before...you might get hooked and it will certainly spur you on to investigate the American Revolution and it's predecessor the French Revolution and what was really going on behind the scenes.

I don't pray for the salvation of this nation...I pray for the salvation of individuals as they undergo the inevitable persecution and destruction that is coming.
For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. - 1 Cor 1:18

Know God - Thread: The Terrifying Truth About God

Rethink Hell - [link to www.rethinkinghell.com]
:knowjesus3:
Ozark Granny  (OP)

United States
04/26/2016 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

No they haven't, it's just more patriot mythology to keep people from being educated on what's actually going on.

TeamLaw has exposed these myths:

Patriot Mythology:
[link to teamlaw.net]

Freedom Documents:
[link to teamlawforum.net]
 Quoting: Karl Marx 68881961

You do understand that it is the LAWYERS that are responsible for this, don't you ...?
That is why they make the 'law' difficult for the 'lay' ... And EVERY Lawyer is an OFFICER OF THE COMMERCIAL/MARITIME COURT ...

granny7

[link to youtu.be]
Ozark Granny  (OP)

United States
04/26/2016 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every court displays the Maritime Law flag ... So it is the responsibility of the the person being brought before the court to understand the jurisdiction!

Remember 'ignorance' of the law is no defense ...

GET THAT GOLD FRINGE OFF MY FLAG!
[link to www.apfn.org]

[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 590644
United States
04/26/2016 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
A couple of threads already exist on GLP where the subject is Anna von Reitz. Check those out plus insert Paul Stramer (one word) dot net for more.
nikki nikita

User ID: 71071950
United States
04/26/2016 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Turkey is just starting a movement for an Islamic Constitution. They will get that ready for when they take over the EU and US to install it over the US Constitution.

they will attempt that anyway.
Ozark Granny  (OP)

United States
04/26/2016 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
A couple of threads already exist on GLP where the subject is Anna von Reitz. Check those out plus insert Paul Stramer (one word) dot net for more.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 590644

I have been friends with Anna on FB for at least two years.
Judge Anna has some very good information!
I will check out Paul Stramer.

[link to youtu.be]
Ozark Granny  (OP)

United States
04/26/2016 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Turkey is just starting a movement for an Islamic Constitution. They will get that ready for when they take over the EU and US to install it over the US Constitution.

they will attempt that anyway.
 Quoting: nikki nikita

I don't see an Islamic Constitution coming to America.
In fact, I believe that the Internet has really put a 'knot in their tail' ... as it has woken up too many people!

[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8555618
United States
04/26/2016 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Reading later, thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 64011702
United States
04/26/2016 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Constitution defines inherent rights of the people.
Therefore, government can only nullify itself by failing
to comply with it's definitions.

We are as free as we decide to be in America because we know
our rights are inherent, not granted by government.

That said, inherent rights carry the consequences of imprisonment and even death if exercised in some ways under
a nullified government.

That said, workarounds are definitely possible to ensure
Constitutional liberty in the United States as long as one
is not in the military, law enforcement, or government
employment.

At this point in time, the federal government is 100%
Constitutionally nullified. They operate completely outside
it's definitions, and is criminally rogue.

If we continue to live by the Constitution, WE THE PEOPLE
are neither criminal nor rogue nor should be be terrorized
by the tyranny of nullified government.

It doesn't matter how they did it. We are armed, they are not. Law enforcement, the military are only 30% on board
with the nullification (if that). Liberals are unarmed and
paralyzed with PC.

Workarounds are most effective done from off the radar of
banks, financial institutions, or anywhere else where information about your
resources can be accessed on a computer. Use resources to
secure physical life sustaining resources.

To know when the end is tomorrow, keep an eye on the Mormon
church. They will shutter their missionary program and call
all of them home.

By the way, the Mormons are infiltrated with globalists like every other organization, but are Christian as a whole and by doctrine. Not Catholic worshipping the death of Christ on the cross, but celebrating the resurrection of Christ, and
his sacrifice for all of us, making resurrection possible.

Resurrection = spirit and body rejoined in perfect form for eternal life, after mortal death.

It's not mystical, it's more like stereo instructions.
~~sIcKaNdTwIsTeD~~

User ID: 71298656
United States
04/26/2016 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have tried to understand how the federal .gov has circumvented our Constitution for years! And I come across the below linked article and now have a clear understanding of that circumvention.

These are truly some evil people that have been planning the demise of America since, at least, 1938.

Please, especially is you live in America, make yourself aware; as I believe our time is almost up!

"THERE IS NO FEDERAL COMMON LAW, AND CONGRESS HAS NO POWER TO DECLARE SUBSTANTIVE RULES OF COMMON LAW applicable IN A STATE, WHETHER they be LOCAL or GENERAL in their nature, be they COMMERCIAL LAW or a part of LAW OF TORTS" ,, (Erie Railroad Co. v. Thomkins, 304 U.S. 64, 82 L. Ed. 1188)

I have been searching for the above information for almost 5 years! Now I understand how 'victimless' crimes have become COMMERCIAL crimes for the United States Corporation a.k.a. America.

EVERY LAWYER SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR THEIR PART IN THIS BAMBOOZLE OF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC!!!!

"The Code is complimentary to Common Law, which remains in force, except where displaced by the code. A statute should be constructed in harmony with the Common Law, unless there is a clear legislative intent to abrogate the Common Law." - UCC 1-103.6

OK, so you just realized this. Now, if you or anybody dare challenge ANY court with constitutional law you will be thrown out or arrested.

Do you know why?

The court you are in is a business court and not a constitutional court...They will kill you before they let you win.

The supposed attorneys certified in this country are beholding to the british queens court.(of gestures)

Hint: It starts with a B.

It would behoove you to help out some.
“Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.”
Mark Twain
Ozark Granny  (OP)

United States
04/26/2016 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Constitution defines inherent rights of the people.
Therefore, government can only nullify itself by failing
to comply with it's definitions.

We are as free as we decide to be in America because we know
our rights are inherent, not granted by government.

That said, inherent rights carry the consequences of imprisonment and even death if exercised in some ways under
a nullified government.

That said, workarounds are definitely possible to ensure
Constitutional liberty in the United States as long as one
is not in the military, law enforcement, or government
employment.

At this point in time, the federal government is 100%
Constitutionally nullified. They operate completely outside
it's definitions, and is criminally rogue.

If we continue to live by the Constitution, WE THE PEOPLE
are neither criminal nor rogue nor should be be terrorized
by the tyranny of nullified government.

It doesn't matter how they did it. We are armed, they are not. Law enforcement, the military are only 30% on board
with the nullification (if that). Liberals are unarmed and
paralyzed with PC.

Workarounds are most effective done from off the radar of
banks, financial institutions, or anywhere else where information about your
resources can be accessed on a computer. Use resources to
secure physical life sustaining resources.

To know when the end is tomorrow, keep an eye on the Mormon
church. They will shutter their missionary program and call
all of them home.

By the way, the Mormons are infiltrated with globalists like every other organization, but are Christian as a whole and by doctrine. Not Catholic worshipping the death of Christ on the cross, but celebrating the resurrection of Christ, and
his sacrifice for all of us, making resurrection possible.

Resurrection = spirit and body rejoined in perfect form for eternal life, after mortal death.

It's not mystical, it's more like stereo instructions.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 64011702

Very interesting post! hf

I am not sure how the Mormon's are going to know the 'time' ... as I believe there have to be a lot of things in place.

As well, I am not sure that 'all' .gov employees are part of the scheme. And if a .gov employee constitutes one that holds a 'political office' I am sure not all are involved. It is the ones that do hold political office and that are 'lawyers' that I have my eye on, as they cannot serve two authorities.

Last Edited by Ozark Granny on 04/26/2016 11:40 PM

[link to youtu.be]
Ozark Granny  (OP)

United States
04/26/2016 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please, especially is you live in America, make yourself aware; as I believe our time is almost up!

OK, so you just realized this. Now, if you or anybody dare challenge ANY court with constitutional law you will be thrown out or arrested.

Do you know why?

The court you are in is a business court and not a constitutional court...They will kill you before they let you win.

The supposed attorneys certified in this country are beholding to the british queens court.(of gestures)

Hint: It starts with a B.

It would behoove you to help out some.
 Quoting: ~~sIcKaNdTwIsTeD~~

I disagree, in fact people are wining in court because they recognize its jurisdiction.

I realize that BAR=British Accredited Registry.

And yes, it has taken 'years' as I was looking for the exact statute that created the 'authority' ... I have decided to try to do something about this, within my state, and have registered to run as a house rep on a third party ticket; as I believe the road back to the Constitution starts with "WE" the People.

[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72103470
Germany
04/26/2016 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

I also think the rewritten/revised US Constitution in 1871 for the USA, Inc had something to do with all of this as well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70268750
United States
04/26/2016 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

just shows our elected one are nothing but corporate whores. just my opinions
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 590644
United States
04/26/2016 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post