Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,186 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,086,971
Pageviews Today: 1,466,323Threads Today: 377Posts Today: 5,876
11:54 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WIKILEAKS E-MAILS: HILLARY LOOKED INTO PARKINSON’S DRUG AFTER SUFFERING FROM “DECISION FATIGUE”

me777
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 13744341
Canada
08/23/2016 02:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
WIKILEAKS E-MAILS: HILLARY LOOKED INTO PARKINSON’S DRUG AFTER SUFFERING FROM “DECISION FATIGUE”
"Wow that is spooky descriptive," wrote Clinton

Emails released by Wikileaks show that Hillary Clinton looked into a drug used to treat sleepiness and Parkinson’s disease after she apparently began suffering from “decision fatigue” back in 2011.

Clinton sent an email to close confidante and advisor Cheryl D. Mills on August 19, 2011 featuring the text of an article entitled Do You Suffer From Decision Fatigue?

The article talks about how people in positions of power and influence can suffer from “decision fatigue” that causes them to be “low on mental energy” and prompts the sufferer to “become reckless” and “act impulsively”.

The article also explains how “decision fatigue” could explain why “ordinarily sensible people get angry at colleagues,” which is possibly a nod to Clinton’s infamous temper tantrums that have left her staffers in tears.
“Wow that is spooky descriptive,” wrote Hillary in response to the article.

More:
[link to www.infowars.com]
Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
End times headline news. Research and analysis of world events in light of Bible prophecy.
[link to lionessofjudah.substack.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72847116
United States
08/23/2016 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WIKILEAKS E-MAILS: HILLARY LOOKED INTO PARKINSON’S DRUG AFTER SUFFERING FROM “DECISION FATIGUE”
doubt Hillary can or will tell the truth. shows what a joke the office has become when they place a person who suffered a brain injury and showing what appear to be signs into that office, but then again we have Loser Obama in office. just my opinions
me777  (OP)

Canada
08/23/2016 03:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: WIKILEAKS E-MAILS: HILLARY LOOKED INTO PARKINSON’S DRUG AFTER SUFFERING FROM “DECISION FATIGUE”
doubt Hillary can or will tell the truth. shows what a joke the office has become when they place a person who suffered a brain injury and showing what appear to be signs into that office, but then again we have Loser Obama in office. just my opinions
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72847116

bump
Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
End times headline news. Research and analysis of world events in light of Bible prophecy.
me777  (OP)

Canada
08/23/2016 03:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
1* lol whatever
Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
v
User ID: 35347194
United States
08/23/2016 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
safe to say she has PARKINSON'S.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72493568
United States
08/23/2016 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Parkinson drug needed for Mrs Clinton and her campaign distracts with pickle jars . She is like a head on a stick that they parade around .

GLP