Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,713 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 584,543
Pageviews Today: 762,988Threads Today: 225Posts Today: 3,093
06:45 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

THE WINDOWS TABLET SURFACE PRO LEAVE CRAPPLE IN THE DUST CRAPPLE CAN'T EVEN MAKE TOUCH SCREEN LAPTOP.....

SUKKKKKK IT CRAPPLE
User ID: 46043630
United States
12/20/2016 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
THE WINDOWS TABLET SURFACE PRO LEAVE CRAPPLE IN THE DUST CRAPPLE CAN'T EVEN MAKE TOUCH SCREEN LAPTOP.....
lmaopennywiseshitstir2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27253266
United States
12/20/2016 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE WINDOWS TABLET SURFACE PRO LEAVE CRAPPLE IN THE DUST CRAPPLE CAN'T EVEN MAKE TOUCH SCREEN LAPTOP.....
Ummmm... The Surface Pro is a tablet that you can attach to a keyboard... just like the iPad.
SoberLife

User ID: 72154645
United States
12/20/2016 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE WINDOWS TABLET SURFACE PRO LEAVE CRAPPLE IN THE DUST CRAPPLE CAN'T EVEN MAKE TOUCH SCREEN LAPTOP.....
Someone has obviously never owned an apple product.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73338122
United States
12/20/2016 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ummmm... The Surface Pro is a tablet that you can attach to a keyboard... just like the iPad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27253266

No...the surface pro is an actual full functioning laptop with full windows, apps etc..which can be used like a tablet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73338122
United States
12/20/2016 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone has obviously never owned an apple product.
 Quoting: SoberLife

Mac doesn't make a tablet style touch screen laptop. ie...a macbook that is touch screen and stylus capable. I'm an appletard since the mid 90's.
SoberLife

United States
12/20/2016 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your post says they can't make a touch screen laptop. Considering they make touch screen devices means they CAN do it. It seems as though they're not willing to invest into the idea.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73538051
United States
12/20/2016 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since when is running Windows a good thing?

A friend bought one on black Friday. They've spent hours talking to tech service already. First if wouldn't turn on. Now the touch screen doesn't work. They wanted to return it but they can't since Windows and Office was activated already. May have to send it in for a replacement.

Yeah, great product! 1100 dollar boat anchor. I like my iPhone and Android pad with keyboard.
Wallylama

User ID: 37854805
United States
12/20/2016 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wouldn't buy a windows computer if it drew itself.

Apple makes a quality product that lasts twice as long at least.

Memba windows 95 & windows 98? I member they sucked!

Apple has touch screen iPads for years. You can also attach a keyboard. Apple haters are just wrong.
WallyLama
Om Mani Padme Hum
"We are what we think." The Buddha

"Your words occur to me sometimes. Align the reasons why we're here and walk on a clear wire.
Trapeze Jesus, cautious and slow, so quick to lunge. Brain to tongue. To find I'm the only one
The only one that's fit to choose. Another side, another tool.
And what makes up your silver spoon?
That makes you want to live again."
Words-Umphrey's McGee (Cinninger/Cummins/Bayliss)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69703897
United States
12/20/2016 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
One nice advantage of a Surface is that it has a USB port. You can use a mouse or connect other USB devices.
SoberLife

United States
12/20/2016 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wouldn't buy a windows computer if it drew itself.

Apple makes a quality product that lasts twice as long at least.

Memba windows 95 & windows 98? I member they sucked!

Apple has touch screen iPads for years. You can also attach a keyboard. Apple haters are just wrong.
 Quoting: Wallylama

I've owned Android and Windows devices for several years. I've run several forms of UNIX based operating systems. I have been doing repairs on computer devices over half my life. You could say say have some experience when it comes to computer systems.

I always thought when people talked up Apple that it was all hype, until I purchased an iPhone and began working on a mac.

The difference is that Apple designs the software to function with a specific hardware setup - a truly custom configuration. Android and windows design an operating system and then throw hardware at it. On paper, Android and windows based hardware setups are vastly superior. In application, Apple annihilates them both.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73642851
United States
12/20/2016 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
This maybe be true about apples software and hardware but i will tell you it isnt the greatest.

I bought an imac 5k and the computer screen hurts my eyes, there is some flaw with the "invisible" flashing created when dimming the monitor (its way to bright at full brightness). Im having to sell the imac because its severely hurting my vision. I have come to find out that many people have experienced this with the retina screens, and i am not the only one. It is the only screen that has ever literally hurt my eye sight. Dont believe me? look it up.

Besides that, the computer is nice.

The new macbook pro though, seriously all usb-3c ports only and oh wow it has a oled slider touch bar (lol)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2021998
United States
12/22/2016 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since when is running Windows a good thing?

A friend bought one on black Friday. They've spent hours talking to tech service already. First if wouldn't turn on. Now the touch screen doesn't work. They wanted to return it but they can't since Windows and Office was activated already. May have to send it in for a replacement.

Yeah, great product! 1100 dollar boat anchor. I like my iPhone and Android pad with keyboard.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73538051

^^This^^ is exactly why I would not trust Microsoft as this same thing happened to our kid when we got him one on xmas day last year he was on the phone with technical support for 1/2 an hour. It wanted to update but would not. In addition does windows 10 still have a registry??? Of course.... that's the problem and where a lot of viruses and incompatibility strikes.

I have Apple systems, Linux on this laptop, and an Android tablet and an Android desktop. None of them gave me major problems past normal stuff that occasionally happens. No viruses, no repairs needed, no major incompatibilities, nothing for several years now. Only Microsoft gave me excessive and painful grief, usually not long after I got it out of the box.

GLP