Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,639 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 36,017
Pageviews Today: 54,746Threads Today: 29Posts Today: 289
12:27 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Moon HOAX CONSPIRACY - LEM HATCH TOO SMALL! BEST DOCUMENTARY IS 1 OF OLDEST DOCUMENTARIES

hotdogg

User ID: 76788570
United States
08/12/2018 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Moon HOAX CONSPIRACY - LEM HATCH TOO SMALL! BEST DOCUMENTARY IS 1 OF OLDEST DOCUMENTARIES
 Quoting: Farrrrrrout

It's easy to identify the younger folks who weren't around/ alive/aware back in the sixties and the space race. They have no idea as to the competition between the US and the "Reds". It was a technological race like no other, ever.

Russia got their guy up there first, even orbited on that first flight. We got a couple of suborbital "up and down" missions before Glenn's 3 orbit mission, then slowly progressed to longer missions.
Then Gemini, which tested technology and procedures required for the lunar flights...station keeping, orbital maneuvering,rendezvous, docking. Apollo tested the new Apollo capsule, and the new Saturn V rocket, unmanned first, then manned on Apollo 8. A-9 tested the LM in LEO, close to Earth but still in the space environment. A-10 took it into lunar orbit, and that set the stage for Apollo 11.

It wasn't magic, or super technology. They learned about the environment up there, and built their systems to survive and operate in it. The LM won numerous design and engineering awards due to it's bare bones, mission oriented design...had everything it needed, and little else. Funky looking, yeah, but built strictly for it's mission.

Those were heady days back then, I'd like to believe we'd see something like that again, but it would require a degree of united national will and drive that I fear is just...something in the past.

We went, I'm not sure that this country has the focus or drive to do it again. It requires way more than just funding, it needs support, skills, and enthusiasm...which this country seems to have let drift away. We were on a mission like none other back then. Younger folks just didn't "live" it like we did.

We went, many times, try to rewrite history all you like. We didn't have the graphics technology to fake it, the Russians, and others tracked it. The Japanese have images of the descent stages on the surface.

We went....because we wanted to.
ToSeek

User ID: 9653749
United States
08/12/2018 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Moon HOAX CONSPIRACY - LEM HATCH TOO SMALL! BEST DOCUMENTARY IS 1 OF OLDEST DOCUMENTARIES

Quoting: VHS 1897079

Thanks for that link very well done. watched it in bits and pieces today. it's 2+ hours

going to watch part 2 here:

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Quoting: LunaFlora

Why would the lander have fenders? It seems they might have gotten by without carrying that extra weight.
 Quoting: Pilgrim001

The rover has fenders because you don't want to kick up dust all over the astronauts while they're driving. On one of the missions the fender was damaged and had to be repaired using tape and I believe a checklist.
 Quoting: Dr. Deplorable Astromut

Maps and duct tape. And they brought the maps back to the Smithsonian when they were done. - [link to airandspace.si.edu (secure)]
Dr. Deplorable AstromutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

08/13/2018 10:01 AM

Report Abusive Post

Thanks for that link very well done. watched it in bits and pieces today. it's 2+ hours

going to watch part 2 here:

Quoting: LunaFlora

Why would the lander have fenders? It seems they might have gotten by without carrying that extra weight.

The rover has fenders because you don't want to kick up dust all over the astronauts while they're driving. On one of the missions the fender was damaged and had to be repaired using tape and I believe a checklist.

Maps and duct tape. And they brought the maps back to the Smithsonian when they were done. - [link to airandspace.si.edu (secure)]
 Quoting: ToSeek

That's what it was, thanks. I remember seeing that at the Smithsonian but couldn't remember exactly what paper product it was they were using.
astrobanner2
Louis in Richmond
That is my arm now; broken for 7 months

User ID: 75588339
United States
08/13/2018 10:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
Op thank you for debunking your own thread with the first post!

Have YOU actually LIDAR scanned an actual space suit and a LEM hatch to prove that a space suit will not fit through it?

This man has and disproves your entire thread.

Until your military service has required you neutralize enemy combatants and invaders in the defense of your country,
don't presume to tell us that have defended you that you don't support every shot we fired to eliminate that enemy.
HeinzTzveiDreiFier

User ID: 76582789
United Kingdom
08/13/2018 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
na$a now admits that WHEN the problem of the radioactive Van Allen Belts are solved, SPACE TRAVEL WILL THEN BE POSSIBLE.

They seem to be forgetting something
LHP598

User ID: 76679244
United States
08/13/2018 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
na$a now admits that WHEN the problem of the radioactive Van Allen Belts are solved, SPACE TRAVEL WILL THEN BE POSSIBLE.

Quoting: HeinzTzveiDreiFier

You seem to be missing context.

The belts are a problem for interplanetary missions, not missions to the moon.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law
Truth 1818  (OP)

User ID: 1897079
United States
08/17/2018 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: LHP598

You will have to admit you are wrong, someday
FEEL THE FORCE OF HAPPINESS & PEACE COMBINED WITH LOVE & GOODNESS.
FEEL GOD.
Hydra

User ID: 76847476
Germany
08/17/2018 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Truth 1818

"The recent Fox TV show, which I saw, is an ingenious and entertaining assemblage of nonsense. The claim that radiation exposure during the Apollo missions would have been fatal to the astronauts is only one example of such nonsense."

James A. Van Allen, July 2004

[link to moontruth.org]

:ase26122019:
Annular Solar Eclipse - December 26, 2019 - Kannur, Kerala, India
Not anonymous coward

User ID: 76837097
United Kingdom
08/17/2018 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ToSeek

That's what it was, thanks. I remember seeing that at the Smithsonian but couldn't remember exactly what paper product it was they were using.

I would love to see someone demonstrate using duct tape while wearing a space suit. Ha ha ha!!!!!

I've used duct tape and it is the stickiest most difficult thing to use and that's with bare hands without wearing thick space gloves.

Thanks for the doom break. I really needed it today.
LHP598

United States
08/17/2018 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I KNOW they went to the Moon. All the evidence is completely internally and externally consistent. And everything from the hoaxie side always fails to stand up to scrutiny. Thanks for the humor!
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law
Lord of the Sheeple

User ID: 76801537
United States
08/17/2018 08:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
There are still morans who believe we went to the moon? How naive can you be..

WARNING - Unrepentant shills will burn in hell. Don’t be stupid.
Not anonymous coward

User ID: 76837097
United Kingdom
08/17/2018 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I still havent stopped laughing about astronauts using duct tape but then I saw this:

Serena Williams opens up about being told to stop breastfeeding by her male coach

rofl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76862334
United States
08/22/2018 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
there's a trail of dead scientists, insiders who have been summarily silenced over these many now 50 years who attested to the absolute hoax that was the lunar landings, including one who worked in the dept. of airbrushing irregularities in the moon photos. how much more evidence of fraud is necessary before the apollo-bots and gov't shills will finally SHUT THEIR PIEHOLES about it?
LHP598

United States
08/22/2018 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
there's a trail of dead scientists, insiders who have been summarily silenced over these many now 50 years who attested to the absolute hoax that was the lunar landings, including one who worked in the dept. of airbrushing irregularities in the moon photos. how much more evidence of fraud is necessary before the apollo-bots and gov't shills will finally SHUT THEIR PIEHOLES about it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76862334

so much evidence you didn't bother to post any of it.

rolleyes
Truth 1818  (OP)

United States
09/02/2018 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
WHO WROTE THIS THREAD? IT'S GREAT!!!!!!

(JUST KIDDING, I KEED, I KEED)

bump
FEEL GOD.
Truth 1818  (OP)

United States
09/02/2018 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I KNOW they went to the Moon. All the evidence is completely internally and externally consistent. And everything from the hoaxie side always fails to stand up to scrutiny. Thanks for the humor!

That's what I DELUDED myself into believing, since 1969. I opened my eyes when the evidence FOR the landing started disappearing.. about the time the evidence that it was a total HOAX started appearing, here on good ol' GLP, in 1998-99 and on hundreds of other conspiracy websites. Watch the first video from this thread, in it's entirety. It is written by an INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER WHO ALSO TOTALLY BELIEVED IN THE APOLLO MISSIONS. HE BELIEVED IN IT UNTIL HE STARTED DIGGING FOR EVIDENCE!!

IT IS A REALLY WELL-WRITTEN DOCUMENTARY.

IT SHOULD BE REPRODUCED WITH HIGHER QUALITY, BUT HE WAS ON A SHOE-STRING BUDGET AND A VHS CAMERA WHEN HE UNDERTOOK THE MISSION TO EXPOSE THE TRUTH!

HE WAS A GENIUS

HE WAS KILLED AFTER MAKING THIS VIDEO
FEEL GOD.
jageya

User ID: 68959782
United States
09/02/2018 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's easy to identify the younger folks who weren't around/ alive/aware back in the sixties and the space race. They have no idea as to the competition between the US and the "Reds". It was a technological race like no other, ever.

Russia got their guy up there first, even orbited on that first flight. We got a couple of suborbital "up and down" missions before Glenn's 3 orbit mission, then slowly progressed to longer missions.
Then Gemini, which tested technology and procedures required for the lunar flights...station keeping, orbital maneuvering,rendezvous, docking. Apollo tested the new Apollo capsule, and the new Saturn V rocket, unmanned first, then manned on Apollo 8. A-9 tested the LM in LEO, close to Earth but still in the space environment. A-10 took it into lunar orbit, and that set the stage for Apollo 11.

It wasn't magic, or super technology. They learned about the environment up there, and built their systems to survive and operate in it. The LM won numerous design and engineering awards due to it's bare bones, mission oriented design...had everything it needed, and little else. Funky looking, yeah, but built strictly for it's mission.

Those were heady days back then, I'd like to believe we'd see something like that again, but it would require a degree of united national will and drive that I fear is just...something in the past.

We went, I'm not sure that this country has the focus or drive to do it again. It requires way more than just funding, it needs support, skills, and enthusiasm...which this country seems to have let drift away. We were on a mission like none other back then. Younger folks just didn't "live" it like we did.

We went, many times, try to rewrite history all you like. We didn't have the graphics technology to fake it, the Russians, and others tracked it. The Japanese have images of the descent stages on the surface.

Quoting: hotdogg

whatever...we didnt go...that lem couldnt survive in the enviorment. How did they pee and poop??? in the suit they wore all the time? Yea right...cold war/space race is all a rouse and fake fear mongering lies. wake up man..everything you were taught in schools is likely scewed or lies. I suppose you believe in dinosaurs too because......they show you fake bones?
Truth 1818  (OP)

United States
09/02/2018 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Um, NO!

I was VERY MUCH AROUND THEN!!!

I parroted the same exact lines you do!

I used SCIENCE & REASONING & EVIDENCE TO COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT WE DIDN'T GO!

I know it is a total Cognitive dissonance for you to discover that you've been LIED to, nearly your whole life, by the gov.'t, by the media, DRILLING INTO YOUR HEAD FAL$EHOOD$ FOREVER!

I know because I WAS THERE, WHERE YOU ARE!

But, it's going to be FULLY exposed and each and every thread on GLP helps expose the fraud!

You'll wake up too, eventually.

They cannot hide the evidence forever.

FEEL GOD.
jageya

User ID: 68959782
United States
09/02/2018 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I still havent stopped laughing about astronauts using duct tape but then I saw this:

Serena Williams opens up about being told to stop breastfeeding by her male coach

rofl
 Quoting: Not anonymous coward

rofl
 Quoting: Not anonymous coward

i didnt know men could even breastfeed anyhow....her moonbump was fake -she is a man
Marquisdesade

User ID: 76867755
Canada
09/02/2018 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Listen to the astronaut when he's talking about the mountain in the back, he's saying : It looks unreal !!! They must have been laughing in their helmet. The best way to hide something is to show it right in our face, like the american dollar and the franc mason signs on it
Trey_is_Wilson

User ID: 77128680
United States
11/23/2018 10:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
up
hotdogg

User ID: 4448622
United States
11/23/2018 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
the glum, disinterested Apollo astronauts at the press conference....

...imagine being in intensive pre mission training for many months, away from family and friends, then into pre-mission quarantine, then cooped up in the CSM/LM for a week and some, then back home to isolation in the quarantine again.
The guys were tired, out of their normal routine and environment, probably somewhat stir-crazy and suffering serious cabin fever....not to mention the incredible come-down, having just gone to, and landing on the Moon...and I'm sure they were a bit tired of each other to some degree.

...certainly not your run-of-the-mill post flight news conference...
hotdogg

United States
11/23/2018 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

whatever...we didnt go...that lem couldnt survive in the enviorment. How did they pee and poop??? in the suit they wore all the time? Yea right...cold war/space race is all a rouse and fake fear mongering lies. wake up man..everything you were taught in schools is likely scewed or lies. I suppose you believe in dinosaurs too because......they show you fake bones?
 Quoting: jageya

The answers to every one of your questions are available if you had the real slightest in finding them....shit, you ain't even being bothered to do a little research! what "environment"? Suits they wore all the time...? No, they didn't. Cold war/space race was quite real, and it was the reason NASA had the enormous funding to accomplish it and beat the RUSSIANS! You obviously weren't alive/aware back then, sonny..
hotdogg

United States
11/23/2018 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are still morans who believe we went to the moon? How naive can you be..

WARNING - Unrepentant shills will burn in hell. Don’t be stupid.
 Quoting: Lord of the Sheeple

Please provide your detailed technical analysis as to why it was impossible.
We're not "shills", just folks who understand the science, physics, and engineering that made it happen. We went because we had the funding, talents and WILL to go...and we had the beat the USSR...something kids today can't begin to grasp...a lot of the technology you depend on was invented in those days...you ride ignorantly on the shoulders of giants...pathetic.
BilloutWest

User ID: 76957809
United States
11/23/2018 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
this has been debunked:

- - -

The lunar module on display at the Apollo/Saturn V Center happens to be the last remaining lunar module that was fully constructed, intended to fly humans to the moon, and never used. It was for the original H-class missions, but when Apollo was cut short, NASA moved up the timeline to transition to the J-class missions (the most visible difference being the presence of the lunar rover) and that meant the last H-class lunar module would go unused. Fortuitously, the would-be Apollo 15 LM is on display with its hatch open and tilted down at an angle that allows it to be scanned from the ground by a LIDAR scanner. Directly across the hall from the LM is a full sized Apollo training suit used by Gene Cernan, worn by a dummy, complete with its practice PLSS (portable life support system) backpack attached. I scanned both objects using my Arduino based LIDAR device from multiple positions around each object, then combined the scans in MeshLab and brought them into a single project file for direct comparison. To my great shock and surprise, the spacesuit fits through the lunar module hatch beautifully.
hotdogg

United States
11/23/2018 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
this has been debunked:

- - -

The lunar module on display at the Apollo/Saturn V Center happens to be the last remaining lunar module that was fully constructed, intended to fly humans to the moon, and never used. It was for the original H-class missions, but when Apollo was cut short, NASA moved up the timeline to transition to the J-class missions (the most visible difference being the presence of the lunar rover) and that meant the last H-class lunar module would go unused. Fortuitously, the would-be Apollo 15 LM is on display with its hatch open and tilted down at an angle that allows it to be scanned from the ground by a LIDAR scanner. Directly across the hall from the LM is a full sized Apollo training suit used by Gene Cernan, worn by a dummy, complete with its practice PLSS (portable life support system) backpack attached. I scanned both objects using my Arduino based LIDAR device from multiple positions around each object, then combined the scans in MeshLab and brought them into a single project file for direct comparison. To my great shock and surprise, the spacesuit fits through the lunar module hatch beautifully.
 Quoting: BilloutWest

it just demonstrates how desperate the HBs are to find something...anything that might possibly indicate an "irregularity". They fall back in "looks like" when it's obvious that the folks planning this stuff weren't stupid enough to make the hatch narrower than the PLSS...I mean...really??!!? Is this something todays kids might have overlooked during design? ...probably...
Trey_is_Wilson

User ID: 77128680
United States
11/24/2018 09:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.apnews.com (secure)]

Russia to investigate...

cash grab?
Truth 1818  (OP)

United States
11/25/2018 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's still a fake event, becoming more obvious every single day.

Will be interesting to see how it is spun next July, on the 50th anniversary.

"Once we get past the problem of the Van Allen radiation belts, we will be able to routinely travel to the moon and beyond.." - N.A.S.A. spokesperson, 2017
FEEL GOD.
Corosive

User ID: 76975299
Canada
11/25/2018 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
How stupid would you look if you found out that they already had people living on several planets and even had a Space Force like... 30 years ago?
¯\_(..)_/¯

"If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth."
LHP598

User ID: 77138870
United States
11/25/2018 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's still a fake event, becoming more obvious every single day.

Yet no hoaxie can prove that. They just prove their ignorance.

Will be interesting to see how it is spun next July, on the 50th anniversary.

"Once we get past the problem of the Van Allen radiation belts, we will be able to routinely travel to the moon and beyond.." - N.A.S.A. spokesperson, 2017

You can't even get your quote right. The video that was taken from was from a few years before 2017. And it lacks context. They were specifically talking about testing the electronics on the new craft and testing it in the center of the belts instead of the outer edge where Apollo went.

GLP