Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,086 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 902,082
Pageviews Today: 1,502,995Threads Today: 613Posts Today: 10,708
03:14 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My solution to handle extremism in Britain.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45699534
United Kingdom
05/28/2017 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
My solution to handle extremism in Britain.
The way I see it there is currently two separate societies in Britain the British and then Muslims.

I include Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists and every other religion you can think off as British because they've assimilated in to British society with no issues whatsoever.

Muslims however want the best of both and my name isn't Hovis.

They should adapt to our ways not the latter and learn its not religion before nation, you either Identify as British or as Muslim, it shouldn't be that way but they can't let go of some 1400 year old BS written by hand in a desert by a man and allow the rights and wishes of others to exist in an area of which their religion has come to.

However now we need to deal with the fact that our kids have been legitimised as targets, and then fan out and kill of the rest of the crap, be it sociological, economical etc...

The system needs changing policies need to be changed and people need to be held accountable, including the Imams who come out after, AFTER and attack and say well I had concerns I confronted he and he was banned from the mosque for extremist view, Ok yeah that's good but did you report him ?

I'm all for supporting Muslims but only the ones who make the effort within our society and help to protect our own, After all are they not British ?

If not fuck off to a nation where you can practice your religion where and how you like.

Kids are now Legitimate targets to Terrorists, they were intentionally targeted it wasn't a case of wrong place wrong time, they were targets.

If the muslim community were to work together within themselves and when they have concerns and report these guys they can all do it and even if they have to lynch or force the goon to the police station so the Security services are forced to take action then we can say fair play you're doing something because the moment I'm seeing nothing.

One or two Muslims in the community isn't the community

If we are all on the same page then we take it back to the politicians and hit them from all fronts so they do take action or lose office

The issue comes when if they don't work with us they will have to act upon the Ideology itself by banning it in Britain and exiling those who follow the faith.
And before anyone takes this a hate speech and assumes I'm ignorant, racist (although it's a religion and not a race) and a thug read below this.

The Kurds are taking a massive slap along with the Yazidi from Iraq, who if I might add are the only ones that have done major ground work against ISIS and were the first to fight against them, when the Iraqi army tucked in their dicks and ran.

I am also aware that the Kurds are going to be shit on Assad and Iraq as they always by the Turks.

I'm aware of the Sectarian violence, the sectarian violence after all has gone on for over 1400+ years because one believes the word came from Mohammed the other believe it was transmitted through the House of Mohammed.

I'm aware that there has been civil wars throughout history between muslims in Islamic countries Lebanon for example and Afghanistan after the Soviet Afghanistan war.

I'm aware that because of the geopolitical agendas of various western and nations and Russia for that matter, there is a cross over which fuels the sectarian issue in the middle east IE Sunni being the majority and Shia being the latter (I know there are more sects there) Iran represents the Majority of Shia and so does Iraq now as that influence has spread, Saudi represents Sunni.

Saudi being the main producer of Oil in OPEC and holding the highest proven oil reserves gets the backing of the US through petrodollar which came into effect in February 14th 1945 between Roosevelt and King AbdulAziz, resulted in the guaranteed support arming and funding to Saudi Arabia from the US in exchange for oil and for Oil to be traded in the US dollar.

Seeing as the Saudis were majority Sunni the notion spread and OPEC grew throughout the middle east.

Iran by proxy was the gateway to the Cacasus and alongside Afghanistan represented strategic value as being the ones that Sit on the soft underbelly of what was the USSR and now still key to Russia, it was natural that they would fall into the support umbrella of Moscow.

Iran more so post Islamic revolution.

Geopolitics and religion do not mix

But what needs to be heard and not ignored is the fact that if a muslim in Britain suspects another of extremism and doesn't spread the word throughout the community, and as a community they don't all report him/her to the authorities and don't force him to the police station then the community aren't doing all that they can to combat the threat.

The fact that there is a fear amongst the muslim community to act untied in the face of the threat says enough and it spoils it for those that do stand up and make an effort.

The mosque in Question had 16 men from there linked to ISIS one of whom was a migrant that stabbed and killed a police officer in the area.

If they can't act as a community and further Communicate with the non muslim Brittish community, then how do you expect acceptance ?

If they can get their act together and start doing more than together alongside the push for reforms of government and the security services the issue of extremism can be tackled effectively.

These kids were intentionally targeted.

If the community can't act together then the whole ideology covering entire sects should be removed from Britain.

The whole idea of trying to encourage the Muslim community to work with us, isn't from capitulation or love for the religion if you think that i urge you to read what I wrote again.

It's about them putting their money where their mouths are.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
05/28/2017 05:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My solution to handle extremism in Britain.
Must add that the rounding up immediately of the 3k+ extremists position an imminent threat needs to happen.

They need to be investigated, imprisoned, removal of passport and citizenship if British followed by exile, and immediate deportation of anyone with a different nationality.

Funding, manpower increases and reforms are needed to handle Intel and threats for the Security services.

Policies have to change and more powers given to the services to act upon Intel, prevent threats becoming action.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
05/29/2017 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stunned to say the least...

It's been a week and I've not seen anything mentioning last maondays attack a week on aside from muslims good, ourselves bad.
 Quoting: Anderson_G
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 59757315
United States
05/29/2017 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Killing them is easier.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/29/2017 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Killing them is easier.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 59757315

You won't have return visits!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/29/2017 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can't rationalize with the irrational. You might as well get that out of your line of thinking.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/29/2017 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
They didn't integrate or you wouldn't have them blowing up your shit!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/29/2017 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can't take the cowards way out. You are going to have to do it the old fashioned way.
LunaFlora

User ID: 74628615
Canada
05/29/2017 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump to follow
LunaFlora
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
05/30/2017 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can't rationalize with the irrational. You might as well get that out of your line of thinking.

You can't take the cowards way out. You are going to have to do it the old fashioned way.

The is me saying put your money where your mouth is.

The Security services and Government need to get their act together, but the muslim community needs pull up their socks too and this is saying to them put your money where your mouth is.

After all they can blame us all they like but this religion has been about since the 7th century, out living the western civilisation massively.

It's a guide and code of war the Quran was written specifically for this reason, it was a book of expansion, and the Islamic civilisation has repeatedly attempted to invade and stake it's place in Europe.

No matter what policies we change or back away from, the ideology will always be there to push the borders outwards of an Islamic State.

Syria and Iraq are only squares on the chess board, wherever this ideology crops up there will be at some point an insurgency to established and create an Islamic State.

The ideology is incompatible with the west, they have their goals and we in the West have ours, Geopolitically we are working to asserts ourselves and so are the Russians and Chinese, adding religion there seems to be no real idea on who is using whom.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
05/30/2017 04:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

I didn't say the muslims integrated

The is me saying put your money where your mouth is.

The Security services and Government need to get their act together, but the muslim community needs pull up their socks too and this is saying to them put your money where your mouth is.

After all they can blame us all they like but this religion has been about since the 7th century, out living the western civilisation massively.

It's a guide and code of war the Quran was written specifically for this reason, it was a book of expansion, and the Islamic civilisation has repeatedly attempted to invade and stake it's place in Europe.

No matter what policies we change or back away from, the ideology will always be there to push the borders outwards of an Islamic State.

Syria and Iraq are only squares on the chess board, wherever this ideology crops up there will be at some point an insurgency to established and create an Islamic State.

The ideology is incompatible with the west, they have their goals and we in the West have ours, Geopolitically we are working to asserts ourselves and so are the Russians and Chinese, adding religion there seems to be no real idea on who is using whom.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73646426
Netherlands
05/30/2017 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think nothing will happen, neither by government or by everyday people. Look at France, they actually had a candidate who said she would do something - they still didnt vote for her.

More and more people will blown up, as the more Muslims that live anywhere the greater % of terrorists amongst them.

Those who can see the problem and were up for doing something will leave the worst areas. Those who stay might as well convert to Islam, as they would rather their own family die than offend a Muslim.

This has all been part of a carefully executed plan throughout Europe. I think it is too late to do anything, as part of the plan includes brainwashing the next generation to accept and put other cultures before their own. - Look at the young vote on Brexit.

Only a small % of us are aware of the plan, a huge % of us would reject the idea there even was a plan, and just continue with their selfish brainless lives.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
05/30/2017 05:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think nothing will happen, neither by government or by everyday people. Look at France, they actually had a candidate who said she would do something - they still didnt vote for her.

More and more people will blown up, as the more Muslims that live anywhere the greater % of terrorists amongst them.

Those who can see the problem and were up for doing something will leave the worst areas. Those who stay might as well convert to Islam, as they would rather their own family die than offend a Muslim.

This has all been part of a carefully executed plan throughout Europe. I think it is too late to do anything, as part of the plan includes brainwashing the next generation to accept and put other cultures before their own. - Look at the young vote on Brexit.

Only a small % of us are aware of the plan, a huge % of us would reject the idea there even was a plan, and just continue with their selfish brainless lives.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73646426

you can tell how much of an impact the attack on monday had amongst a lot of people, because of all the moves played to ensure people would see Muslims in a good light and anything to counter their actions and thoughts in a bad light.

As I said 1 week on and all I could see in the media was any opposition to be seen as Islamophobic and one guy blindfolding himself in Manchester, labelling himself as a Muslim and then asking for hugs of trusts.

As I call it hug a muslim day to gain social brownie points.
Dr__Doom

User ID: 74431197
United Kingdom
05/30/2017 05:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bang on with what your are saying AG, The westernised Muslims must make a choice as to follow their new path and adapt to western society, most westerners will co-exist, so long as there is no religious extremism. Or basically leave, and go some where they can practice their views.

I wonder what the extreme muslims will think of their westernised brothers...could we see eventually a Muslim war ?
:drdoomison:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73646426
Netherlands
05/30/2017 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
you can tell how much of an impact the attack on monday had amongst a lot of people, because of all the moves played to ensure people would see Muslims in a good light and anything to counter their actions and thoughts in a bad light.

As I said 1 week on and all I could see in the media was any opposition to be seen as Islamophobic and one guy blindfolding himself in Manchester, labelling himself as a Muslim and then asking for hugs of trusts.

Yes, we had the "Muslim taxi drivers give free rides home" story and the "Muslim doctor who worked 48 hours on victims of attack gets called name" story.

Everyone will continue as is, until their own life is destroyed by Muslims. Even then, we havent had 22 parents coming forward to denounce what has been allowed to happen. The nearest was one parent who said "Open your eyes" to the gov.

Ill tell you something else, all the new spying laws that May will bring in will not be aimed at Muslims planning attacks, they will be focused solely on native Brits trying to do something about Muslims. Mark my words.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
05/30/2017 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bang on with what your are saying AG, The westernised Muslims must make a choice as to follow their new path and adapt to western society, most westerners will co-exist, so long as there is no religious extremism. Or basically leave, and go some where they can practice their views.

I wonder what the extreme muslims will think of their westernised brothers...could we see eventually a Muslim war ?
 Quoting: Dr__Doom

Polls have indicated that 2/3's of the British muslims surveyed wouldn't report another for extremism and 4/10 would favour an implementation of Sharia law, of which the majority were the younger Generation.

Religion ruling the mind many would have the opportunity to capitulate.

I do believe there would be a few who would stand up against it, however as I stated one or two don't represent the Community.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
05/30/2017 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, we had the "Muslim taxi drivers give free rides home" story and the "Muslim doctor who worked 48 hours on victims of attack gets called name" story.

Everyone will continue as is, until their own life is destroyed by Muslims. Even then, we havent had 22 parents coming forward to denounce what has been allowed to happen. The nearest was one parent who said "Open your eyes" to the gov.

Ill tell you something else, all the new spying laws that May will bring in will not be aimed at Muslims planning attacks, they will be focused solely on native Brits trying to do something about Muslims. Mark my words.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73646426

The Sikh who was dubbed a Muslim was one to be sick at, its shows a greater sense of intolerance and ignorance at high levels, and whats worse is that this is the Media what so many are susceptible to and will believe anything written in front of them.

Its why I've always said a child should be taught how to and not what to think, one I'm proud to say has done my little one well.

As for the Spying laws it will be interesting to see what happens post election, I'd say the laws that need changing the most are more on detention and force.

Of course people will throw mud at it but a lot of extremists are kept free simply because of Human rights and loopholes in Law, along with compensation & prosecution culture.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74991343
United Kingdom
05/30/2017 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Trojan horse is 'British values'
'British values' defined by our government is the religion of freemasonry which denies Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour of all men and instead places the Koran et all on its alters
As such, the 'far right extremist' caricature has never been the Islamist though they need us to keep thinking that's what they mean

Freemason religion et al will not allow you to enter their temple and proclaim Jesus Christ. They say it offends their fellow brethren of other religions and so we are all on notice as to what their 'British values' is all about - the slow but sure defining of the Christian gospel of God and Christ as the 'far right extremism' and those who'd preach it as 'far right extremists'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74979337
United Kingdom
05/30/2017 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can tell you're not British. Why bother pretending?

The way I see it there is currently two separate societies in Britain the British and then Muslims.

I include Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists and every other religion you can think off as British because they've assimilated in to British society with no issues whatsoever.

They should adapt to our ways not the latter and learn its not religion before nation, you either Identify as British or as Muslim, it shouldn't be that way but they can't let go of some 1400 year old BS written by hand in a desert by a man and allow the rights and wishes of others to exist in an area of which their religion has come to.

However now we need to deal with the fact that our kids have been legitimised as targets, and then fan out and kill of the rest of the crap, be it sociological, economical etc...

The system needs changing policies need to be changed and people need to be held accountable, including the Imams who come out after, AFTER and attack and say well I had concerns I confronted he and he was banned from the mosque for extremist view, Ok yeah that's good but did you report him ?

I'm all for supporting Muslims but only the ones who make the effort within our society and help to protect our own, After all are they not British ?

If not fuck off to a nation where you can practice your religion where and how you like.

Kids are now Legitimate targets to Terrorists, they were intentionally targeted it wasn't a case of wrong place wrong time, they were targets.

If the muslim community were to work together within themselves and when they have concerns and report these guys they can all do it and even if they have to lynch or force the goon to the police station so the Security services are forced to take action then we can say fair play you're doing something because the moment I'm seeing nothing.

If we are all on the same page then we take it back to the politicians and hit them from all fronts so they do take action or lose office

The issue comes when if they don't work with us they will have to act upon the Ideology itself by banning it in Britain and exiling those who follow the faith.
And before anyone takes this a hate speech and assumes I'm ignorant, racist (although it's a religion and not a race) and a thug read below this.

The Kurds are taking a massive slap along with the Yazidi from Iraq, who if I might add are the only ones that have done major ground work against ISIS and were the first to fight against them, when the Iraqi army tucked in their dicks and ran.

I am also aware that the Kurds are going to be shit on Assad and Iraq as they always by the Turks.

I'm aware of the Sectarian violence, the sectarian violence after all has gone on for over 1400+ years because one believes the word came from Mohammed the other believe it was transmitted through the House of Mohammed.

I'm aware that there has been civil wars throughout history between muslims in Islamic countries Lebanon for example and Afghanistan after the Soviet Afghanistan war.

I'm aware that because of the geopolitical agendas of various western and nations and Russia for that matter, there is a cross over which fuels the sectarian issue in the middle east IE Sunni being the majority and Shia being the latter (I know there are more sects there) Iran represents the Majority of Shia and so does Iraq now as that influence has spread, Saudi represents Sunni.

Saudi being the main producer of Oil in OPEC and holding the highest proven oil reserves gets the backing of the US through petrodollar which came into effect in February 14th 1945 between Roosevelt and King AbdulAziz, resulted in the guaranteed support arming and funding to Saudi Arabia from the US in exchange for oil and for Oil to be traded in the US dollar.

Seeing as the Saudis were majority Sunni the notion spread and OPEC grew throughout the middle east.

Iran by proxy was the gateway to the Cacasus and alongside Afghanistan represented strategic value as being the ones that Sit on the soft underbelly of what was the USSR and now still key to Russia, it was natural that they would fall into the support umbrella of Moscow.

But what needs to be heard and not ignored is the fact that if a muslim in Britain suspects another of extremism and doesn't spread the word throughout the community, and as a community they don't all report him/her to the authorities and don't force him to the police station then the community aren't doing all that they can to combat the threat.

The fact that there is a fear amongst the muslim community to act untied in the face of the threat says enough and it spoils it for those that do stand up and make an effort.

The mosque in Question had 16 men from there linked to ISIS one of whom was a migrant that stabbed and killed a police officer in the area.

If they can't act as a community and further Communicate with the non muslim Brittish community, then how do you expect acceptance ?

If they can get their act together and start doing more than together alongside the push for reforms of government and the security services the issue of extremism can be tackled effectively.

If the community can't act together then the whole ideology covering entire sects should be removed from Britain.

The whole idea of trying to encourage the Muslim community to work with us, isn't from capitulation or love for the religion if you think that i urge you to read what I wrote again.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74991355
United Kingdom
05/30/2017 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
To late for a happy clapping solution. Round up all family members of he 35 000 and intern the lot of them. I would be a lot harsher. I would take out 1000 of them for everyone of us they take.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74991343
United Kingdom
05/30/2017 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Must add that the rounding up immediately of the 3k+ extremists position an imminent threat needs to happen.

They need to be investigated, imprisoned, removal of passport and citizenship if British followed by exile, and immediate deportation of anyone with a different nationality.

Funding, manpower increases and reforms are needed to handle Intel and threats for the Security services.

Policies have to change and more powers given to the services to act upon Intel, prevent threats becoming action.

Dude, understand who they mean to ensnare - and it is not Islam
Do you really think they are stupid?. When they cast their media caricature with an Islamic face and yet 24/7 tell us it's a religion of peace? What's going on in this seemingly disparate message? Clearly they put in the words "and other far right extremists" in every media account of their latest 322 stamped events. Just who do you think they actually mean considering they are convincing everybody that the way forward is to unite the religions under one central religious authority?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
05/30/2017 06:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can tell you're not British. Why bother pretending?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74979337

chuckle

Sure pal Sure
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74979337
United Kingdom
05/30/2017 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
You use words an Englishman wouldn't use... Ipso fucking facto mother fucker.

chuckle

Sure pal Sure
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
05/30/2017 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
You use words an Englishman wouldn't use... Ipso fucking facto mother fucker.

chuckle

Sure pal Sure

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74979337

lmao I'm Scottish Irish English living in Wales, I'm the epitome of multicultural.

Please enlighten me further.

I take it by not using words an Englishman word you mean I'm not saying Pip Pip boyo Tea and Crumpets Good sir and jolly good, just a few as an example.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74992977
United Kingdom
05/30/2017 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
i think anyone dumb enough still to practice/believe in ANY religion in this day and age needs a good talking to.

Anyone that believes the bullshit stories like feeding 500 from 2 fish and a loaf, walking on water, splitting moon in 2 etc etc , needs sectioned in a mental institute, not deported
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
05/30/2017 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
i think anyone dumb enough still to practice/believe in ANY religion in this day and age needs a good talking to.

Anyone that believes the bullshit stories like feeding 500 from 2 fish and a loaf, walking on water, splitting moon in 2 etc etc , needs sectioned in a mental institute, not deported
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74992977

The way I see it is everyone needs guidance especially in dark times, but the ability to think freely and unhindered is something many lack, it takes them outside of their comfort zone to do so.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69338702
United States
05/30/2017 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

clappa
The Starbuckian

User ID: 69560465
United States
05/30/2017 02:35 PM

Report Abusive Post

The Ghost Ship concept

1. Purchase a fleet of cruise ships.
2. Completely automate the ship, so that there are only robots to perform all ship's duties and serve passenger's needs.
3. Offer at a discount a Hajj cruise to Mecca for any Moslmen.
4. Set sail and program the ship to sail into the Bermuda Triangle.
5. Have the ship severely run aground at an isolated submerged island.
6. Weld the lifeboats to the ship.
7. Automatically dump periodically into the open ocean, anything originating from the on-board halal slaughterhouse.
8. Ready another ship, for a new cruise.
9. After loading set sail for the first ship.
10. Repeat steps 2, 3, 4, 5 ,6, and 7.
“Queen Sarah, save us from the Black Dog King!”
   - from the play, Dissocia
[link to tasaonline.org.au (secure)]

"Never be anyone's French poodle."
- Mr Hamilton
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United Kingdom
05/30/2017 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Miss quote
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74943153
United States
07/18/2017 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Imam was discussing stoning a women to death and wanted to remind his audience there was no freedom, no democracy and no human rights in izlum.

izlum is nothing more than a disease of memes......

Islam in outer space

Robert Heinlein,Sci Fi author said,” I do not write to predict the future, I write to prevent it.”

We know of many Science Fiction scenarios of doom.
1. Scientists create nuclear bombs and people use them to blow up the world.
2. The robots decide to take over and exterminate humans.
3. Scientists create a virus and it kills everyone.
4. Scientists create a nano particle that reproduces itself and turns the world to slime.
5. Scientists create a creature that reproduces so fast it destroys everything else.

My doom theory is that wherever you have intelligent human like life on any planet
the Memetic Disease of Islam will eventually arise. The reason for this is most people want to
believe in some kind of afterlife, most people are not very smart, and there are psychopaths
who want to exploit people.

Islam is not a sophisticated spiritual teaching like Hinduism, Buddhism or
the teachings of Jesus. Islam is just a collection of the basest caveman human lusts, stealing, slavery, human sacrifice, and war written down in a book. True spiritual practices are not memes or beliefs and thus they cannot be merely copied by other people. (Christianity as the church presents it is a mixture of false pagan beliefs, memes, and the spiritual teaching of Jesus)

So what will eventually happen on all planets is someone with some degree of charisma will figure out how to create a simple memplex or collection of memes, from the Greek word meaning to copy, that
will allow him to control large numbers of people for his own purpose including war. In fact probably all
cult leaders do this to some degree. And people have an innate desire to submit themselves to a higher authority. Freud called it the death wish. Geobbels said Hitler is my conscience.

So the Great Doom finally happened. Someone name Mohamed created a virus that will destroy
civilization as we know it. The virus is a mental virus program that is copied from one person to another,
usually from adults to children.

Mohamed created a terrifying memeplex that is near perfect and very simple.
1. Conquer or kill the infidels whether you want to or not using all manner of war until all is for allah.
2. Steal everything from the infidels and take their women and children for sex slaves.
3. Create an Islamic government.
4. If you die while doing the above you get (72) virgins in heaven for eternal sex.
5. If you leave islam or criticize it you are to be killed.
6. The memes of islam cannot be changed.

All the rest of the memes of islam support those primary memes.
6. You may have 4 wives, sex slaves, and concubines. This means many men will have no women
and thus looking to steal the women from the infidels or get their women in heaven.
7. Women are subordinate. This prevents them from stopping muslim aggression.
8. Pray 5 times a day and in groups. This is constant brainwashing. Continued.........

See the memes of islam at: [link to www.citizenwarrior.com]

So when all you future space travelers get to your new planets don’t be surprised if you
find the disease of islam there waiting for you. Convert or die! And the koran was originally written in Klingon!

In other words the problem of islam is an eternal problem that must be solved or else it
will destroy civilization.
Eliminating islam should be viewed as the greatest virtue.
Evil is overcome by more force more ruthlessly applied.
marcomartim

User ID: 75588823
Brazil
09/30/2017 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Religion is part of the human psyche, it is a determining factor for the existence of a people.
When a people prevaricates or gives up their own religion, it is bound to disappear and be conquered by other peoples
The gifts of the Holy Spirit, you do not receive in a school of charlatans
Beware of misinformation agents, they are infiltrating everywhere
Most of the things that have taught you about the story, is a farce
The truth is still out there
*It's easy to tame sheep...

GLP