Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,693 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 465,260
Pageviews Today: 760,176Threads Today: 256Posts Today: 4,803
09:15 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I went back in time and killed Charles Lindbergh Jr before he became president and started WWIII

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70888671
United States
06/13/2017 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I went back in time and killed Charles Lindbergh Jr before he became president and started WWIII
In your timeline how did Lindberg II become prez?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69497424

By election. 84 and again in 88. I was a kid but I learned about it later.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75061209

LOL...when he was 82 and 86 years old, respectively.

What a jerk.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 54624723

You must suck at math. Little Lindy was born in 1930. Can you do the math now?

here i'll help

1930-1984 = 54 years old.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46203780
United States
06/13/2017 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I went back in time and killed Charles Lindbergh Jr before he became president and started WWIII
tell me more about the basements in california...and it would take approx 44 hours of non stop walking to get to barstow ( closest military base is yermo logistics base just 3 mile east)....
CRose8

User ID: 13251065
United States
06/13/2017 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay...

Your time is 101 years back into the future from 1932, which is 2033.

Masayuki Masushita is 71 years old in 2017, 87 in 2033.

[link to www.bloomberg.com (secure)]

[link to mansfieldfdn.org]

The Third Berlin crisis actually happened in 1963. Third Berlin crisis is when you said the WW3 was triggered. If LindJr was President then, he would be 31. But you said it happened in 1989, when LindJr would have been 57.

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)] The Tipler Device. Theoretical device.

More importantly:
Tool marks on the ladder matched tools owned by Hauptmann. Wood in the ladder was found to match wood used as flooring in his attic. Dr. Condon’s telephone number and address were found scrawled on a door frame inside a closet. Handwriting on the ransom notes matched samples of Hauptmann’s handwriting.

Nobody Determines MY Worth but ME
LastOneSitting

User ID: 74617602
United States
06/13/2017 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saved 2 billion lives, most likely including yours. You're welcome.

You should have gone back further and killed Charles Lindbergh Sr after he held rallies for the NAZIs in the 1930s.
Mercury
User ID: 75022989
United States
06/13/2017 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
A person's soul is spread out through time.
Like an elongated rope or a stretched out time line, you exist all along it in a stretched out manner.
Where you are now is but a single point in time along that rope/timeline.
In the complete story of you, you exist in many times along that rope, timeline.
From beginning to end, all is known by those who can read your individual timeline from a higher vantage point.

You cannot exist in one part, and not exist in another.
It is fluid and all connected.
Meaning without you in the past, you don't have reason to exist in the future.
Justifiable causality of coming into being.
Without a prior you, the current you ceases to exist.
The story is fluid without any breaks in it.
Death of the body is moving from one point to another through time along your own storyline, or timeline.
If you cease to exist in one time, then all of you ceases to exist in the others as well.
It's instant.
If anywhere along the rope/timeline the connection is broken, then you get stuck in whatever time you were last in.
Sometimes left to repeat that timeline over and over.
Sometimes someone is sent back to retrieve them to make the continuity whole again.
And sometimes people are reinserted back into a certain timeline to repair the continuity of it.

On occasion, people have been known to realize their own timelines and return on their own.
But that's the equivalent of going through a black hole and retaining your prior life memories of who you were before you entered.
It's damn near impossible to achieve that, and very few ever do.
I have, but I am one of the few who made it there and back in one piece.
Parts of me are still scattered about through various times, but for the most part, this me here and now is mostly intact with who I am to be at this time.
I am for the most part, in alignment sync with where I should be for this period of time, in other words.

I am however aware of time slips where I exist just a little ahead of here.
I get glimpses weekly of things ahead...small things.
Time slips, I guess you can call them.
A residual effect from being spread out so far and returning, I guess.

As far as any time machine existing, I know of none.
Not to say they do or do not exist though.
That's most probable actually.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45446111
United States
06/13/2017 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok everyone shut the fuck up
Mercury
United States
06/13/2017 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Mercury 75022989

Soo you use Astral Travel? You came back to 1984? interesting...
 Quoting: djfxw

Sort of, something like that.
I became me who already exists in another future time, is an easier way to put it.
All of me in my entirety, exists as multiple times combined into one.
One of them needed me to come there.
To ensure the me in this now, arrived in the future where I belong, and am currently existing at.
To ensure Earth made it there as well.
I am in my own past by being here in this now.

All of us are in the past.
This time is a recorded time, recalled, and studied by those ahead of us, and is used as a teaching tool in schools and classes, of what not to do.
This is one of Earth's most embarrassing times to be honest with you.
We are seen as barbaric warlike greedy self centered idiots by others more advanced than us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71051792
United Kingdom
06/13/2017 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
WHY AM I GETTING DEJA VU READING THIS ?
MojoRisen3

User ID: 35619562
United States
06/13/2017 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I travelled back in time to stop you from posting this stupid thread,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73714161
United States
06/13/2017 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
In 2030 I was approached by an old friend from the Militia. He had long ago switched sides and was running security for the Japs. He told me he was working for a Jap industrialist who had a plan to heal the world, and he offered me a job. I didn't really care about fixing the world, but I hate farming. I took him up pn it and he introduced me to the team.

Oh bull shit. This is where your story just becomes a story.
Nameless the Deplorable

User ID: 8533752
United States
06/13/2017 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op,

Maybe the 2 billion people Lindbergh, Jr. killed were globalist scum. George Soros was probably among those that should have been dead by now!

Now it makes sense why THIS timeline is crap and upside down!

Thanks to you Hillary almost became president!

--
'If you're going through Hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

Hard times create strong men,
Strong men create good times,
Good times create weak men,
Weak men create hard times,
Nameless the Deplorable

United States
06/13/2017 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

You should have gone back further and killed Charles Lindbergh Sr after he held rallies for the NAZIs in the 1930s.
 Quoting: LastOneSitting

He should have killed George Schwartz (Soros) and the entire Rothschild clan! And maybe the CEO of CNN's great grandpappy as well!

--

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

Nameless the Deplorable

United States
06/13/2017 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where's the time machine, OP?

I've got some missions of my own I'd like to go on...and REALLY save the world.

--

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74642438
United States
06/13/2017 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Link?
Mercury
United States
06/13/2017 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I found interesting is that:

Those ahead of us, were expecting my arrival.
They knew I was coming.
Like 26,000 some odd years before I even got there, they were expecting my arrival there, and even knew the exact time and date of when to expect me.
As if it was prophesied or something...everyone knew about it.
They were standing there, literally at the exact moment I would arrive, expecting me.

They said to me, "we have been waiting for you"
Huh?
Where am I?
Then they explained where and when I was.

It's like they called to me back here, and I showed up there.

I was also told that they were the ones who helped "guide" me to that specific time ahead of us.
To see certain things and take that info back.

For a while there I guess I was lost in time.
They helped guide me in their direction.
Pulled me in with some kind of energy tractor beam somehow.
And then helped guide me back to this time period we are currently in now.

Somehow these people/our future selves are soo advanced, they can read the individual timelines and see the whole thing from beginning to end.

Our future selves are guiding us, to ensure we all make it there in one piece.
Sending us info to avoid certain obstacles which lay ahead in the road.
X1811

User ID: 74892059
United States
06/13/2017 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
We'd heard rumours from American military refugees that there was a prototype time machine at China Lake Nevada. We traveled to California by sub and trecked overland and found the site intact, and the machine functional. I volunteered to go back to 1932 and do the deed.

There are plenty of whistleblowers who say we have been using time travel portals since the late 40's (Project Camelot???), and it appears the Nazis were successful or close to it (and they publicly stated they had tech help from other worlds, which we scooped up in Operation Paperclip).

:6flag8:
All characters and events in this forum --even those based on real people-- are entirely fictional. All celebrity comments are impersonated...poorly. The above post contains coarse language and due to the content it should not be viewed by anyone.
humbird

User ID: 73158440
United States
06/13/2017 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm pretty sure I already saw the movie in which the pod opened too early.
"Aside from the small band of Forteans scattered around the world, nobody seems to notice all aspects of this phantasmagoria."
John Keel
djfxw

User ID: 64475283
United States
06/13/2017 01:50 PM

Report Abusive Post

I became me who already exists in another future time, is an easier way to put it.
To ensure the me in this now, arrived in the future where I belong, and am currently existing at.

This time is a recorded time, recalled, and studied by those ahead of us, and is used as a teaching tool in schools and classes, of what not to do.
We are seen as barbaric warlike greedy self centered idiots by others more advanced than us.

If you went back in time via a form of Astral Travel, why can't you redo it to go back to your time? Why would someone need to retrieve you? Would they also get stuck?

If we are at every point on our timelines, what was the purpose of you coming back to your point in time of 1987?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70885514
Argentina
06/13/2017 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
what about Argentina?
Mercury
United States
06/13/2017 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
In a closed loop timeline, events periodically repeat themselves.
Not only do the times repeat themselves, but also the events themselves repeat.
War is the key repeating event.
Nuclear war to be specific.

It all centers around the time period of 1944
Something happened then that closed the timeline.
We are stuck in a repeating timeline, caused by an event that happened in the past.
Even though time may seem to us as if it is moving forward, the main event of the past is carried along with it.
It's like a ripple effect in a pond, circular in nature.

Now whether we did something ourselves that closed the timeline, or it was done to confine us here to fix our ways, I can't say.
I do think somehow though, it was done as a teaching lesson, of what not to do.

In other words, you cannot go forward to the correct time, because your warlike ways of the past are not allowed there.
That type of thing.

When war and greed ends, the timeline is reopened and unfolded to allow us to all move forward as one.
Until then, we are stuck repeating the same mistakes until we get it right.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 70888671
United States
06/13/2017 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP:

what does your sign/signature mean on the Lindy ransom note?
Mercury
United States
06/13/2017 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you went back in time via a form of Astral Travel, why can't you redo it to go back to your time? Why would someone need to retrieve you? Would they also get stuck?

If we are at every point on our timelines, what was the purpose of you coming back to your point in time of 1987?

I have tried, believe me I have many times over tried with no success.
As far as I can gather, it was a fluke accident.
I can't do it at will, atleast not that I know of.
I slipped out of this time, and landed in another ahead of us.
I didn't intend for it to happen, it just did.
Did someone intervene and cause it to happen, I don't know.

To be honest, I often question myself whether it really happened or not.
But then seeing the residual effect of seeing things slightly ahead,has been with me ever since.
Something changed in me, and now I see the residual effects of it from time to time.
Like having deja vu daily on a constant basis.
Except most of the time I can see it coming a few hours ahead of time.

Again, it's not something I try and do, it just happens on it's own.
It's like I become aware of myself residing just a little ahead of where I am now.
Almost as if my higher self is pacing me from above.
Hard to explain.

People can get stuck in a time loop when they forget they exist somewhere else.
The mind forgets, and they get comfortable being there, thinking they are where they are supposed to be.

People can also get accidentally stuck in a timeline that doesn't lead back home.
A wrong turn kinda, on a road that veers off in a other direction, away from their own main timeline.
Like a frayed rope, by following one of the frayed ends instead of following the main body of the rope/timeline.

And for some, it's a permanent thing to exist all the time in that time.
That's where they want to be, back with family and friends who exist there.
They don't see it as something bad, but instead as something good to be back with family and friends again, doing the things they liked to do the best.

Why did I come back to 1984?
I went back to the last time I remembered being where I was at.
If I had instead remembered a different time, I would have went back to that time.
I went back to what I thought was Home for me.
Where the rest of my family was yet to be.
If I hadn't of returned to that earlier time, they would have never been brought into existence by me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35643748
Canada
06/13/2017 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Vintage GLP

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 54624723
Poland
06/13/2017 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
In your timeline how did Lindberg II become prez?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69497424

What a jerk.

here i'll help

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 70888671

Charles Lindbergh, Jr. was born in 1902.
Anonymous Coward
Poland
06/13/2017 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

What a jerk.

here i'll help

I should know. I've written a well-received alternate history novel all about how Pearl Harbor was avoided and Charles, Jr.'s "America First" committee successfully kept the USA out of WW II.
Anonymous Coward
Poland
06/13/2017 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

What a jerk.

here i'll help

I should know. I've written a well-received alternate history novel all about how Pearl Harbor was avoided and Charles, Jr.'s "America First" committee successfully kept the USA out of WW II.

Here's the link:

[link to www.amazon.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26214989
United States
06/13/2017 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
feedtroll
Mercury
United States
06/13/2017 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
People talk about multiple versions of themselves existing in other times and dimensions.
That is true to some degree.

But the thing that is never talked about, is the undercurrent of time itself.
There exists a future self of you who is in route backwards through time, simultaneously as you are going forwards.
For them, time runs forward as normal.
Seeing them from your perspective, it is running backwards.
To them, they know the outcome, but not how they got there.
For you, you know where you currently are, but not where you will be.
One knows one part, the other knows the other part.

The hitch is that many times the future self goes back and erases and adjusts things in the past, which effects you directly in your future.
They may have greed or revenge on their mind, and go back in time and do things that you have to pay for in the future.
You ending up eating dirt, meanwhile they are back in your past destroying everything you have done, to benefit themselves back in your past.

In other words, if you are too greedy here, you are starving another version of yourself.
By taking too much here, you take from yourself in a other time.
Someone gets the short end of the stick, and in all cases, it ultimately comes back to you who did it to yourself.
Because you are successful now, does not mean that there isn't another you suffering miserably begging for help somewhere else.

I have learned to take only what I need, and nothing more.
That way I don't end up screwing myself over in another time.
Then the one who is traveling against the current, is not at odds with the other one who is traveling the other direction.
It's give and take.
Everything comes back to itself, fully realized the consequences of it's prior actions.
Ankhiale

User ID: 74932597
Romania
06/13/2017 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

here i'll help

Here's the link:

His father was born in 1902. C.L. Jr. in 1930.
Ankhiale

User ID: 74932597
Romania
06/13/2017 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Here's the link:

His father was born in 1902. C.L. Jr. in 1930.
 Quoting: Ankhiale

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

GLP