Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,949 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 916,796
Pageviews Today: 1,513,655Threads Today: 597Posts Today: 9,831
03:41 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why do people go crazy over gay rights and equality...but if two related people fall in love and want each other, they find it gross?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75465900
United States
11/22/2017 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Why do people go crazy over gay rights and equality...but if two related people fall in love and want each other, they find it gross?
If two brothers grow up and want to be together, why would a world that immediately crucifies anyone saying a word against homosexuality, no tolerate that relationship?

I mean if love is love? Right?

The real question is, how do liberals get through the day without their head exploding from their own contrary views and beliefs?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72801088
United States
11/22/2017 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why do people go crazy over gay rights and equality...but if two related people fall in love and want each other, they find it gross?
:youreafag::gaythread2::RSgaythrd1:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 75465900
United States
11/22/2017 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why do people go crazy over gay rights and equality...but if two related people fall in love and want each other, they find it gross?
:youreafag::gaythread2::RSgaythrd1:
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72801088

I really want to hear a moral argument against this from a gay person.

I mean we are all just accidental clumps of atoms, so liberals say, so who cares, right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75849648
United States
11/22/2017 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lefties are all schizophrenic. The're OK with bizarro world.

Nothing has to make sense.

GLP