hankie
Everything

User ID: 77753356
United States
07/11/2019 11:46 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: QAnon: It's on, don't panic ii
So far behind because away all day, but want to post before I lose these.

from [link to twitter.com (secure)]

Majestic 12
‏ @TS_SCI_MAJIC12
Replying to @jonathanjones02

What happens when blackmail is used to allow the attack to occur?
What if US politicians who were blackmailed stood down because they were blackmailed?
Who was really behind 9/11?
The truth will come out.
Trust the plan.

My take..Mossad had stuff on Bush and others perhaps from men like Epstein. That explains a lot.

Then from [link to twitter.com (secure)]
I cannot copy it. Tis a jpg. This is the gist. He flew into James...island...has a little summary. People on the island who hunt people...A bit about the temple...Says the summary is ALL you want to know.!!!!!Believe that!

Also, from another military link...why do I think Jack may have been picked up? Just my interpretation. Also more confirms about Cali ops and a secret war.

Lots of good posts from yesterday and today that I did read, thanks all.

Lastly [link to twitter.com (secure)]

You really want to go read the last dozen posts. It's 11.30Pm and I just cannot stay awake. Epstein, Mahler, CeyeA, such a lot of good stuff.

The picture is surely coming together and Jeff is such a key.
 Quoting: Kiwi25

OMG! Were these monsters actually hunting children, like in the short story by Richard Connell?
 Quoting: ~Eye Sore~

You saying this brought my mind to something that happened either 1999 or 2000 and the I think someone was showing the Greenspan, and some other people a man being tracked in NY with a chip on him, a small chip. It was supposed to be hush, hush except someone got wind of it. During this time they were pushing people being chip very hard.

It crazy how something can trigger memories, it all seems to fit somehow, it part of controlling people. Some people did get chipped and some even does chipping to themselves for some odd reason. Many did it in France as convenience some years ago.

They also pushed video monitors for watching their children over internet, others also were able to hack or watch them, too. What else did they do, oh yes, put up cameras every where, that would be google and others, whoever gave permission to even put them in peoples property without them knowing. It hit me about the cameras being in peoples property right in view of their homes because of the weather station showing people yards and homes during a heavy snow. Think about the people watch every where anytime children are around, when they play and when they are not watched every minute by parents. They set up the people of the world except of the ones who do not have heavy infrastructure.

They claimed the camera in the cities was to stop crime, not the police other parts of gov., they never stopped crimes, found the people who took children from their own yard, cameras are clear, they claimed they were not clear enough to see who they looked like. Total lie there, those cameras and their field of view and can see sharp videos. at least the ones in the peoples yards do. Some people do not know the cameras are in there watching close to their homes.

This is where you ask, just what kind of cage they were building for people. I hope you understand babies and people in a type of cage.
Sorry I got a headache

These are the times that tries men's and
women's souls!

May we come though it victorious!
Clair_Voyant

User ID: 61021459
United States
07/11/2019 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to twitter.com (secure)]
Donald J. Trump
‏
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago
More
A big subject today at the White House Social Media Summit will be the tremendous dishonesty, bias, discrimination and suppression practiced by certain companies. We will not let them get away with it much longer. The Fake News Media will also be there, but for a limited period..

3,664 replies 7,420 retweets 29,196 likes
Reply 3.7K Retweet 7.4K Like 29K

@realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago
More
....The Fake News is not as important, or as powerful, as Social Media. They have lost tremendous credibility since that day in November, 2016, that I came down the escalator with the person who was to become your future First Lady. When I ultimately leave office in six......

737 replies 2,196 retweets 7,218 likes
Reply 737 Retweet 2.2K Like 7.2K

@realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago
More
....years, or maybe 10 or 14 (just kidding), they will quickly go out of business for lack of credibility, or approval, from the public. That’s why they will all be Endorsing me at some point, one way or the other. Could you imagine having Sleepy Joe Biden, or @AlfredENeuman99,..

1,406 replies 4,332 retweets 19,796 likes
Reply 1.4K Retweet 4.3K Like 20K

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
...or a very nervous and skinny version of Pocahontas (1000/24th), as your President, rather than what you have now, so great looking and smart, a true Stable Genius! Sorry to say that even Social Media would be driven out of business along with, and finally, the Fake News Media!

4:30 AM - 11 Jul 2019

intdasting

6, 10, 14, 1000/24th

Quoting: The Natural One

Wow!! Awesome tweets

Our President weighs 220 pounds and his balls weigh 110.
He may be half nuts, but he appears to be doing right by the people!!
"Time hustles those who wait to die"
"The eyes are useless when the mind is blind"
GOD WINS!
Clair_Voyant

User ID: 61021459
United States
07/11/2019 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Has Trump used the phrase "Deep State" before?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77802181

Word just out that I won a big part of the Deep State and Democrat induced Witch Hunt. Unanimous decision in my favor from The United States Court of Appeals For The Fourth Circuit on the ridiculous Emoluments Case. I don’t make money, but lose a fortune for the honor of.....

This tweet is what I meant.

I don't remember him coming right out and saying it.
 Quoting: SWAMPRAT 3029007

Just seeing his latest tweets the last few days, he seems to have upped his game a bit! Guessing he knows what leverage he has, and he (we) be winning!
"Time hustles those who wait to die"
"The eyes are useless when the mind is blind"
GOD WINS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36729630
United States
07/11/2019 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Donald J. Trump
‏
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago
More
A big subject today at the White House Social Media Summit will be the tremendous dishonesty, bias, discrimination and suppression practiced by certain companies. We will not let them get away with it much longer. The Fake News Media will also be there, but for a limited period..

3,664 replies 7,420 retweets 29,196 likes
Reply 3.7K Retweet 7.4K Like 29K

@realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago
More
....The Fake News is not as important, or as powerful, as Social Media. They have lost tremendous credibility since that day in November, 2016, that I came down the escalator with the person who was to become your future First Lady. When I ultimately leave office in six......

737 replies 2,196 retweets 7,218 likes
Reply 737 Retweet 2.2K Like 7.2K

@realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago
More
....years, or maybe 10 or 14 (just kidding), they will quickly go out of business for lack of credibility, or approval, from the public. That’s why they will all be Endorsing me at some point, one way or the other. Could you imagine having Sleepy Joe Biden, or @AlfredENeuman99,..

1,406 replies 4,332 retweets 19,796 likes
Reply 1.4K Retweet 4.3K Like 20K

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
...or a very nervous and skinny version of Pocahontas (1000/24th), as your President, rather than what you have now, so great looking and smart, a true Stable Genius! Sorry to say that even Social Media would be driven out of business along with, and finally, the Fake News Media!

4:30 AM - 11 Jul 2019

:intdasting:

6, 10, 14, 1000/24th

Wow!! Awesome tweets

Our President weighs 220 pounds and his balls weigh 110.
He may be half nuts, but he appears to be doing right by the people!!
 Quoting: Clair_Voyant

The dems/lefties/libs are so freaked out by this summit on twitter they're getting amusing and predictable to watch.

Good joke I loled and we need all the lols we can get these days along with all the prayers.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2019 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cernovich has a couple of videos they're on msm now with their freakouts lol.

Arkansassy

User ID: 76716753
United States
07/11/2019 12:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
I refreshed the Qmaps website last night and saw that awful picture of aborted fetuses. Then it froze up so I had to close it. Guess I’m taking a break from that for a few days. I wish Q wouldn’t share that graphic stuff.
IDGAF
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2019 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haven't listened to rush in a while and he opened up full of energy and practically shouting that this epstein SDNY stuff is them going after trump and epstein is ancillary.

He also said epstein keeps firing his lawyers or they keep quitting. Didn't hear the whole thing was interrupted but fascinating stuff.

[link to www.ksfo.com]
click "listen live"
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2019 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Adam Klasfeld
‏Verified account
@KlasfeldReports

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein's attorneys want him to wait out trial in his Upper East Side mansion. @CourthouseNews

9:14 AM - 11 Jul 2019
Darkman

User ID: 22534579
United States
07/11/2019 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Are you talking about me???? I've been on this thread since day 1 how about you? And by this thread I mean IW's original thread.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36729630

Day 1...haven't missed one post.
 Quoting: Straight Shooter

he joined 5-23-19. 50 posts since then.
 Quoting: deplorable scottfree

I've been a member for over 10 years...we don't always keep the same names. Do you remember SHR, MO, Fire Watch, Desert Fox, Blue Bird, etc., etc.? Ask me about someone, champ?
 Quoting: Straight Shooter

catching up. I remember SHR.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2019 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't like the tweeter who posted this but the picture is making them nuts, so I'll post the image address:

[link to pbs.twimg.com (secure)]
Revolution of Consciousness

User ID: 35990220
United States
07/11/2019 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Majestic 12
‏ @TS_SCI_MAJIC12

What if US politicians who were blackmailed stood down because they were blackmailed?
The truth will come out.
Trust the plan.

My take..Mossad had stuff on Bush and others perhaps from men like Epstein. That explains a lot.

I cannot copy it. Tis a jpg. This is the gist. He flew into James...island...has a little summary. People on the island who hunt people...A bit about the temple...Says the summary is ALL you want to know.!!!!!Believe that!

Also, from another military link...why do I think Jack may have been picked up? Just my interpretation. Also more confirms about Cali ops and a secret war.

You really want to go read the last dozen posts. It's 11.30Pm and I just cannot stay awake. Epstein, Mahler, CeyeA, such a lot of good stuff.

OMG! Were these monsters actually hunting children, like in the short story by Richard Connell?

Search for Cathy O'Brien and The Most Dangerous Game for her telling of it.
Arkansassy

User ID: 76716753
United States
07/11/2019 01:05 PM

Report Abusive Post

Majestic 12
‏ @TS_SCI_MAJIC12

The truth will come out.
Trust the plan.

Search for Cathy O'Brien and The Most Dangerous Game for her telling of it.
 Quoting: Revolution of Consciousness

Trance Formation of America is such a hard book to read. I only got halfway through it made me majorly depressed. Thanks for the Memories is a tad bit less awful, but that’s not saying much.
IDGAF
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2019 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jim Littlejohn
‏@JimbobJohnlitt1

Pedophile #JeffreyEpstein NEVER checked in once with NY authorities -- though court-ordered to do so every 90 days -- as a registered sex offender. That's a FELONY

#MAGA #QAnon #WWG1WGA #Trump #PatriotsAwakened #PatriotsUnited #POTUS

[link to nypost.com (secure)] … via @nypmetro

10:06 AM - 11 Jul 2019

This is one of many tweets saying the same but this guy provided all the info.

Beginning to think rush, in opening up his program said sdny is after trump not epstein might be right.

He just said the bail hearing is this afternoon and they want to put up a 77 million bail package using the townhome in nyc and a plane. Isn't the townhome not owned by him outright so it can't be used as collateral?
America First

User ID: 77373792
United States
07/11/2019 01:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
keksinmtnman

CNN
‏
Verified account

@CNN
Follow Follow @CNN
More
Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York suggested that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has been "singling out" freshman congresswomen of color
[link to www.cnn.com (secure)]

7:30 AM - 11 Jul 2019

DID AOC JUST CALL PELOSI RACIST?

KEK
Noice

I am gettin full just watchin um eat each other.....pass the ketchup plzzzzz
 Quoting: Heavy Metal Machine

pelosi IS racist...she and most of her fellow dems want to keep the blacks and other minorities down by giving them pitiful handouts and encouraging them to be "satisfied with that"
His judgement cometh and that right soon
It's Satan's time--beware the Luciferians--their goal is elimination of all except followers of Satan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77768065
United Kingdom
07/11/2019 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jim Littlejohn
‏@JimbobJohnlitt1

Pedophile #JeffreyEpstein NEVER checked in once with NY authorities -- though court-ordered to do so every 90 days -- as a registered sex offender. That's a FELONY

#MAGA #QAnon #WWG1WGA #Trump #PatriotsAwakened #PatriotsUnited #POTUS

[link to nypost.com (secure)] … via @nypmetro

10:06 AM - 11 Jul 2019

This is one of many tweets saying the same but this guy provided all the info.

Beginning to think rush, in opening up his program said sdny is after trump not epstein might be right.

He just said the bail hearing is this afternoon and they want to put up a 77 million bail package using the townhome in nyc and a plane. Isn't the townhome not owned by him outright so it can't be used as collateral?

Hope they don't give bail, he will probably go hunt his victims down, again. Doubt more witnesses will come forward if they do.

Biggest scumbag POS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77768065
United Kingdom
07/11/2019 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jonquilmusic

User ID: 16081443
United States
07/11/2019 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
More Adam Klasfeld Retweeted Andrew Denney
Originally scheduled for Thursday, the hearing to unseal a large trove of Jeffrey Epstein-related documents in litigation on remand from the Second Circuit has been postponed until July 25.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75508924
Canada
07/11/2019 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I refreshed the Qmaps website last night and saw that awful picture of aborted fetuses. Then it froze up so I had to close it. Guess I’m taking a break from that for a few days. I wish Q wouldn’t share that graphic stuff.
 Quoting: Arkansassy

If those images were upsetting or you this is going to become a very bumpy ride when the acts they are performing with the aborted fetuses are brought to light.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77654056
Ireland
07/11/2019 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Adam Klasfeld
‏Verified account
@KlasfeldReports

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein's attorneys want him to wait out trial in his Upper East Side mansion. @CourthouseNews

9:14 AM - 11 Jul 2019

they need to block the tunnels if he is allowed...
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2019 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's worth opening the klasfeld twitter feed as he has a lot of information there worth the read.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2019 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

New aclu suit in SDNY.
DestinyAKA-Des

User ID: 77789034
United States
07/11/2019 01:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
You lizzard warthog
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77807295

Wait...what do you mean by this post?

Des
Petite Southern Gun Toting Bubbette

NO. Is a complete sentence.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2019 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

One of many tweets that show they are freaking out over today's summit at the WH.
hankie
Everything

User ID: 77753356
United States
07/11/2019 02:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
keksinmtnman

CNN
‏
Verified account

@CNN
Follow Follow @CNN
More
Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York suggested that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has been "singling out" freshman congresswomen of color
[link to www.cnn.com (secure)]

7:30 AM - 11 Jul 2019

DID AOC JUST CALL PELOSI RACIST?

KEK
Noice

I do not know about other people, I see Cortez as a white person, tanned maybe, person of color is anyone, everyone has color. She is not what others speak of a person who is darker of complexion. Her background sure is not. Same with some other people up there who say they are and are not. You can be a darker white person, so, this is carrying it to far.
Sorry I got a headache

These are the times that tries men's and
women's souls!

May we come though it victorious!
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2019 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

hillary's tweeting again...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75551191
United States
07/11/2019 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Haven't listened to rush in a while and he opened up full of energy and practically shouting that this epstein SDNY stuff is them going after trump and epstein is ancillary.

He also said epstein keeps firing his lawyers or they keep quitting. Didn't hear the whole thing was interrupted but fascinating stuff.

[link to www.ksfo.com]
click "listen live"

Rush was saying Harvey Weinstein keeps firing his lawyers. He was not talking about Epstein then.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2019 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.ksfo.com]
click "listen live"

Rush was saying Harvey Weinstein keeps firing his lawyers. He was not talking about Epstein then.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75551191

Thank you for the clarification I was interrupted when listening.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/11/2019 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Breaking911
‏@Breaking911

BREAKING: An Air Canada flight that took off from Vancouver to Australia overnight has been forced to make an emergency landing in Hawaii, and multiple passengers are believed to be injured - CTV

10:28 AM - 11 Jul 2019
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77807418
South Africa
07/11/2019 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
TREAD CAREFULLY PEOPLE... Very NSFW photos in thread link below.

siren2WARNING!!!!siren2

DO NOT OPEN LINK unless you are prepared to see pure evil

It's real bad.

Anonymous 07/10/19 (Wed) 02:21:27 4d5ec4 (8) No.6978813>>6978818 >>6978841 >>6978847 >>6978861 >>6978919 >>6978968

HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THIS ANONS

This is another model that works for Ray Chandler, the child handler that supplied for Epstein Island → BIANCA

[link to threadreaderapp.com (secure)]
 Quoting: anon

OMG! OMG! OMG! You warned me! Robert DeNiro in one.
verysad
 Quoting: aliasx

I will never open that link. My spirt will not allow me. #WWG1WGA
 Quoting: Scully

Proof that this is about more than just right or left...this is about good vs evil...and evil is getting exposed for what it is...choices will have to be made...sheep no more. I made my choice...let the chips fall!!! The normies are still in denial, but they won't be able to hide behind ignorance for much longer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77807418
South Africa
07/11/2019 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Matrix Movie Mind Control
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
12 Feb 2018 - 10:50:26 AM
Anonymous
12 Feb 2018 - 10:44:06 AM
controlling the crops, controls the people (sheep)
(might be reaching, but throwing it out there)
>>351343
Coincidence the Matrix (movie) grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind?
Sound familiar?
Wonder where they derived that idea from.
Now comes the 'conspiracy' label.
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
The end won't be for everyone.
That choice, to know, will be yours.

Q
 Quoting: Qdrop#749

Fuck.

For the first time, I'm wondering how deep I can go.

I can't get some of these images out of my mind.

Fuck. Fuck.

If this doesn't completely wake up the sleeping masses and totally turn the tide... sigh.

This has to end soon, we can't stay immersed in this.

Quoting: alwaysme

You have to go out of your mind, to use your brain...Leary...
And yes it hurts, more then an adult circumcision I would wager. But both are initiatory rites. Warped and crafted to change you from whom you once were. Hence we all have each other, maybe not for a group hug or a shoulder to cry on but...here, scattered across various lands and timezones, WWG1WGA.
 Quoting: Lance Roseman From BC

Lance, Interesting analogy...NOT!!! :-) but you are right. I think it's importand that enough of us will see and know everything. It will be our duty to remember and warn the generations to come...bear witness of sorts.
Having said that, I have seen and learned things that I would have preferred not to have.
My wife doesn't want to hear anything about these things, too upsetting to her. Gets angry at me for mentioning the vaguest of detail...she knows it's true, but can't stomach it at all...it is better that most people don't know the full truth...it will crack and scar them for life...I have only scratched the surface and feel scarred...some people need to be protected from this.

GLP