QAnon: It's on, don't panic ii

keybored  (OP)

User ID: 77443882
Belgium
11/14/2019 01:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: QAnon: It's on, don't panic ii
In 2014 Deval Patrick fired leaders of his state's Sex Offender Registry for trying to force his brother in law to register due to being convicted of rape in California in 1993.

In 2019, that same rapist was sentenced to 6 years for another rape. 1/

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 56563724
United States
11/14/2019 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
“(Attorney General William) Barr is looking into why Adam Schiff was at Buck’s place 16 times,” said insider Larry Nichols. “The reason Barr is obligated to look into Adam Schiff, and the fact that he was there 16 times, is because as a member of Congress if he saw at his time at Buck’s any illegal activity, he is obligated by law to report it.

“And if he didn’t report it, then he is guilty of a crime.”

Two men previously died at Buck’s mansion from drug overdoses but Buck was never charged by Los Angeles Police. Finally, Buck was charged in Sept. with running a drug house and doping up victims and then allegedly acting out his twisted sexual fantasies on the incapacitated victims, according to prosecutors.

Buck targeted homeless men, according to prosecutors."
[link to en-volve.com (secure)]
Blubberbutt
User ID: 76173994
United States
11/14/2019 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
If Keybored posts a link, just click the thing and read. They, him or her, spend an ass load of time here posting good stuff. So if THEY take the time to post, ant you just click or not and move on? So much energy spent on such minutia. Thank you, that is all, you may go now. hiding
hillbilly

User ID: 75829441
United States
11/14/2019 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it means aggregate and recirculate.
 Quoting: Darkman
It may refer to Release Notes for Cisco IOS Release 12.2SX [link to www.cisco.com (secure)]
I see their stock price is down ~8% today.
I was told to watch their stocks 20 years ago as a barometer.
I thought they made cooking oil back then. chuckle

Oh, and for more on the shiny "giants", go to
Twisted[troof].net for the best in "fake" news.

There's one there today about a Boeing employee being
accidentally slain by an Artificial Intelligence “robot”
while riveting fuselage panels
while over here: [link to www.dailykos.com (secure)]
It says Boeing abandons its failed fuselage robots
on the 777X, handing the job back to machinists.

My fave comment:
Can we watch the robots fight to the death, or will they mess that up too?
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)] Rock'em Sock'em (1975)

Last Edited by hillbilly on 11/14/2019 02:27 PM
Water is the only drink for a wise man.
Call me a pot but heat me not.-Putin
Silence is where God speaks. Anything else is but a poor translation. -Rumi
Wanna hear God laugh? Just talk about your plans.
An old broom knows all the corners.
Slow is steady; steady is smooth; smooth is fast.
Success has a thousand fathers but failure only one son.
The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.-Gibran
The Natural One

User ID: 73776183
United States
11/14/2019 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
LIVE Breaking News
@NewsBreaking

DEVELOPING: Senate confirms President Trump judicial nominee Steven Menashi to the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals despite bipartisan frustration over his refusal to answer questions during his confirmation hearing - POLITICO

2:21 PM · Nov 14, 2019
TRUST THE PLAN - Q
deplorable scottfree

User ID: 71466386
United States
11/14/2019 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just watched that vid about project looking glass, a vid from 2012... and one I'm gonna rewatch right away. What struck me at the end as I thought about it was the fact that Dec 21, 2019 is exactly 7 years from Dec 21, 2012. And close now.

I'm not sure what to make of that but it sticks out to me for some reason. Anyone help? I know it is the length of the tribulation... but that doesn't seem right for this time line, not yet anyway.

Lots to ponder these days!

edited to correct date.

Last Edited by deplorable scottfree on 11/14/2019 03:26 PM
J 17:15: "I pray not that Thou shouldst take them out of the world, but that Thou shouldst keep them from the evil.

Truth, beauty and virtue ... all the things that THEY hate. All the things God loves.
bobobibi

User ID: 75432727
United States
11/14/2019 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just watched that vid about project looking glass, a vid from 2012... and one I'm gonna rewatch right away. What struck me at the end as I thought about it was the fact that Dec 21, 2019 is exactly 7 years from Dec 21, 2012. And close now.

I'm not sure what to make of that but it sticks out to me for some reason. Anyone help? I know it is the length of the tribulation... but that doesn't seem right for this time line, not yet anyway.

edited to correct date.
 Quoting: deplorable scottfree

You got a link for the vids??
Thanks in advance!
Zoinx
The Natural One

User ID: 73776183
United States
11/14/2019 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

edited to correct date.

I know we have all been disappointed by delays for so long now... again and again... being told....2 wks....2 more wks...

But It FEELS like (I know, there is that word again) that something huge is going to drop.

Everything the DUMMY Dems have done since July has been complete gibberish and screaming that the "Sky is Falling!"...

They are all Chicken Little right now.... They have no real ammunition other than screaming bloody murder right now..

It is the craziest thing to observe. Yesterday's hearing was worse than watching Mueller say that he couldn't not say that there was not or was a crime.....

So, the Dems/Rinos/Rats are expecting the worst at this point, it appears...

BOOM on!!!

WheresKaboom
TRUST THE PLAN - Q
breezy

User ID: 32554942
United States
11/14/2019 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry catching up and this was answered by many already, no need for me to add to it.

Last Edited by breezy on 11/14/2019 03:47 PM
keybored  (OP)

Belgium
11/14/2019 03:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
For all you people that talk about John F Kennedy Jr. I want you to know, you ask the wrong question. See there is not JFK Jr. There is his son named John B. Kennedy and you can go and look up the real name, ask what John F. Kennedy's son name is.

You keep asking is JFK Jr alive, well no he is not. Actually he never existed.
 Quoting: hankie

JFK Sr. had 2 sons John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr. and Patrick Bouvier Kennedy who only lived 2 days, August 7, 1963 to August 9, 1963. That's all I can find.
 Quoting: breezy

With all the affairs he had, maybe he had a few children on the side?
deplorable scottfree

United States
11/14/2019 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

edited to correct date.

Thanks in advance!
 Quoting: bobobibi

I'll look for it now... not that far back.
J 17:15: "I pray not that Thou shouldst take them out of the world, but that Thou shouldst keep them from the evil.

Truth, beauty and virtue ... all the things that THEY hate. All the things God loves.
Darkman

User ID: 22534579
United States
11/14/2019 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7352963 ?
Nov 11 2019 19:49:10 (EST)
Project Looking Glass?
Going Forward in Order to Look Back.

and

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

my mind....blown more, knew this, but hearing it makes it even more wow!
 Quoting: sloonie

glassesoff

Finally got to listen to this......

this fits into so much of what I have been observing/feeling/living..

wow.
 Quoting: The Natural One

I want more info on this Looking Glass thingy. Is it just me or does anyone else here feel like a caveman/woman in an age when the elites are enjoying space travel. I gotta tell ya, once our victory is fully played out and all this future tech is rolled out, I might need a week in hospital along with the 99%.
Northlights

User ID: 78106211
Norway
11/14/2019 03:45 PM

Report Abusive Post

edited to correct date.

You can see on Grumpier’s thread that the bad guys were gonna kill us all on that date.
deplorable scottfree

United States
11/14/2019 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

edited to correct date.

eta: [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

deplorable scottfree

United States
11/14/2019 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

edited to correct date.

You can see on Grumpier’s thread that the bad guys were gonna kill us all on that date.
 Quoting: Northlights

Yes, and Hill da witch was gonna win. But what about 7 years from that date... 12/21/19?

This video was huge in answering questions we have, filling in our question with what we thought were the answers... only to find out our questions were wrong. Hard to explain right now... but my mind is blown. To me this vid is confirmation of so many things I have suspected for so long now.

It is Happening!

deplorable scottfree

United States
11/14/2019 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7352963 ?
Nov 11 2019 19:49:10 (EST)
Project Looking Glass?
Going Forward in Order to Look Back.

and

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

my mind....blown more, knew this, but hearing it makes it even more wow!
 Quoting: sloonie

glassesoff

Finally got to listen to this......

this fits into so much of what I have been observing/feeling/living..

wow.

I want more info on this Looking Glass thingy. Is it just me or does anyone else here feel like a caveman/woman in an age when the elites are enjoying space travel. I gotta tell ya, once our victory is fully played out and all this future tech is rolled out, I might need a week in hospital along with the 99%.

Sure do. I flash on that Skywalker scene where he comes out of the hut and discovers there is SPACE TRAVEL! woo hoo.

Yeah darkman... alla time!

bigD111

User ID: 65945302
United States
11/14/2019 03:58 PM

Report Abusive Post

edited to correct date.

Kim Clement said the USA would have 7 prosperous years under Trump leadership, and that he would find a way to reduce the debt. To me that says we still have about 4 years, then the shtf!
deplorably republican
cap man
User ID: 61932148
United States
11/14/2019 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

'this' needs 2 b leaned on!
Darkman

User ID: 22534579
United States
11/14/2019 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

edited to correct date.

Thanks in advance!
 Quoting: bobobibi

this is the one that came up from sloonie today:

[link to youtu.be (secure)]

I would love to watch more YTs on Looking Glass.
tahoe21

User ID: 76930527
United States
11/14/2019 04:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
Any thoughts on why Q used the word 'Finally' to start #3594? The post reads a little like the pump talk a general would give to his medieval troops when riding up and down the line just before signaling charge!
deplorable scottfree

United States
11/14/2019 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

edited to correct date.

Kim Clement said the USA would have 7 prosperous years under Trump leadership, and that he would find a way to reduce the debt. To me that says we still have about 4 years, then the shtf!
 Quoting: bigD111

i know nothing!! lol

Not trying to set a date here, been here long enough to know better, but just that 7 year period from 12/21/12 to this one coming up caught my attention.. along with the two time lines converging into 1... and an event (2nd coming?) that they can't get around or change. Too many things in that vid that struck loud bells in my head from the bible.

What surprises me is that it surprises me a bit. if that makes sense... really didn't think that could happen much anymore. I will never again ask to be born into interesting times. Gonna be this years NY resolution i think.

deplorable scottfree

United States
11/14/2019 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any thoughts on why Q used the word 'Finally' to start #3594? The post reads a little like the pump talk a general would give to his medieval troops when riding up and down the line just before signaling charge!
 Quoting: tahoe21

The quote is from Ephesians and begins with chap 6 verse 10: "Finally, my brethren," .... and so on.

The apostle Paul said that. Q just quoted him.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78148524
United States
11/14/2019 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

edited to correct date.

2019 is the REAL end... the calendars are off.

Christ Jesus was born in 7 BC.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78148524
United States
11/14/2019 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Barr: IG Report on Alleged FISA Abuses Is ‘Imminent’

DECLASSIFIED - The Epoch Times

Think I'll go consult a dictionary to see if the word 'imminent' has changed meaning.
 Quoting: keybored

The next Yellowstone eruption is imminent too! ohyeah
 Quoting: bigD111

NOpe.. its not a supervolcano.. its a super caldera.. and will NOT erupt... too big.. too far down and it receives magma from below and sends it out to well more than 1/2 the USA via magma tubes... major source of HEAT. Its a heat pump in a way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76061227
United States
11/14/2019 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
GLP is not allowing me to post the OP for this thread which features another nbc degenerate.

Why mods?

I Spy Bill cosby.

Thread: Bill Cosby is the tip of a very dark iceberg. Military, intelligence, Nazi roots, mind control, Secret societies, in Ent.
 Quoting: JackFiddler

BILL COSBY, PROJECT ARTICHOKE, MENGELE & THE DARK MESSIAH, PART I [link to mindcontrolblackassassins.com]

BILL COSBY PART II, ANNA NICHOLE SMITH, PLAYBOY MANSION AND THE SATANIC CIRCLE OF THE VRIL AND THE DARK MESSIAH
[link to mindcontrolblackassassins.com]

BILL COSBY PART III- SAMMY DAVIS, JR., SHARON TATE, SATANISM & BLACK SATANIC CABAL

BILL COSBY PART IV, SELMA, the ILLUMINATI MOVIE, RISE OF THE BLACK LESBIANIC SATANIC CABAL, DICK GREGORY & HUEY P. NEWTON PART IV
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7762956
keybored  (OP)

Belgium
11/14/2019 04:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
GLP is not allowing me to post the OP, nor the links for this thread which features another nbc degenerate.

Why mods?

I Spy Bill cosby.

Thread: Bill Cosby is the tip of a very dark iceberg. Military, intelligence, Nazi roots, mind control, Secret societies, in Ent.

puzzled1

Posts fine here.
tahoe21

User ID: 76930527
United States
11/14/2019 04:59 PM

Report Abusive Post

The quote is from Ephesians and begins with chap 6 verse 10: "Finally, my brethren," .... and so on.

Thanks for that!
deplorable scottfree

United States
11/14/2019 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for that!

Happy to oblige ;) hf

Loup Garou

User ID: 31702506
United States
11/14/2019 05:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
GLP is not allowing me to post the OP for this thread which features another nbc degenerate.

Why mods?

I Spy Bill cosby.

BILL COSBY, PROJECT ARTICHOKE, MENGELE & THE DARK MESSIAH, PART I [link to mindcontrolblackassassins.com]

BILL COSBY PART II, ANNA NICHOLE SMITH, PLAYBOY MANSION AND THE SATANIC CIRCLE OF THE VRIL AND THE DARK MESSIAH

BILL COSBY PART III- SAMMY DAVIS, JR., SHARON TATE, SATANISM & BLACK SATANIC CABAL

BILL COSBY PART IV, SELMA, the ILLUMINATI MOVIE, RISE OF THE BLACK LESBIANIC SATANIC CABAL, DICK GREGORY & HUEY P. NEWTON PART IV
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7762956

Thanks for this little tidbit, there is so much that we don't know, so thankfully we have GLP'ers to educate us.
Just because YOU don’t believe
in the Rougarou; or the Loup Garou, don’t make you safe; No !

The Constitution is a blend of 'moral certitude' -- which is one of the reasons that criminals are determined to be rid of it and We the People must be even more determined to defend it.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine

The only thing the Illuminati fears is an independent person who can live, eat, sleep, stay warm and defend themselves separate from Federal help. Pray that the Lord gives us more time! The End is near and time is short!

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. ~Proverbs 18:2

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle" - James Keller

Checkd, Keked, and Rekt!

#Kids2
Dubgal

User ID: 78159425
Ireland
11/14/2019 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Doggy comms?
Attorney Barr patting dog.