Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,168 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 544,188
Pageviews Today: 938,653Threads Today: 403Posts Today: 6,527
11:46 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Godfather of Team Trump Pat Buchanan emasculates the Israeli-First, Neocon shill Hannity over Netanyahu's clown act on Iran

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76346462
United States
05/02/2018 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Godfather of Team Trump Pat Buchanan emasculates the Israeli-First, Neocon shill Hannity over Netanyahu's clown act on Iran
Pat Buchanan is one of the last true statesmen and patriots left in America these days. Hannity, on the other hand, is a cheap Neocon whore. From Hannity's 4/30/18 Radio Show, starting at the 5:24 mark in the video below:

SEAN HANNITY: Do you actually doubt that the Iranians are building a nuclear weapons program?

PAT BUCHANAN: Look, the reason the Iranians signed the deal is because of the truth of what American intelligence said. Sean, they didn't have a nuclear weapons program.

HANNITY: Pat, you're not making sense here.

BUCHANAN: Listen to me, Sean. Ahmadinejad said, 'look, I'm not stupid. If we spent all this time, money, energy and money building an atomic bomb, and the Americans have 5,000?' One atomic bomb?

HANNITY: Why would America, even under Obama, if they really didn't think these mullahs in Iran had these nuclear ambitions, there never would have been a reason in Obama's mind... to back up the Brinks truck... $150 billion, and they continue to spin their centrifuges, and we don't get to have the inspectors we want. Of course, they're building a nuclear weapons program?

BUCHANAN: If they're building a nuclear weapon than the American intelligence agencies have misled us again, or have lied to us again. Get all three of those guys, heads of the CIA, DIA, and DNI and put them up before Sen. Corker's [Senate intelligence] committee and say: Does Iran have a secret nuclear weapons program operating, and if so, when did it begin? Because you guys told us they didn't have one.

HANNITY: So you didn't watch Bibi Netanyahu's evidence today, or didn't believe it? I believed every word of it.

BUCHANAN: Bibi Netanyahu, with due respect, wants the United States to fight a war against Iran on Israel's behalf. I don't want my country getting into another war.

HANNITY: I don't want another war either, but if you look at North Korea... Bribing didn't work then.

BUCHANAN: The reason Iran doesn't have a bomb is that they don't want it. They could have built a bomb.

HANNITY: Here's the problem. if you marry a nuclear weapon with the fanaticism of the mullahs in Iran, you're looking at a modern day Holocaust... The same people who strap bombs to their kids and promise them virgins in heaven, if they have nuclear capability the world is headed for more death and destruction that perhaps we've ever seen.

BUCHANAN: Sean, come on, Sean. Do you really think--?

HANNITY: Comey on Pat, 100 million souls were lost in the last century. 100 million.

BUCHANAN: Do you really think, Sean, the Iranian government, all those guys over there, some with a lot of money, want a nuclear war with the U.S. so they'll go to heaven? Come on! You're taking in this propaganda and just swallowing it.

HANNITY: I don't think the old rules of detente, or the old rules of mututally assured destruction work on people that think they're doing God's will... the radical Islamic mullahs.

BUCHANAN: Hannity, let me ask you something. Why haven't they started a war with the United States already?

HANNITY: They just got $150 billion, they just keep holding out and someone keeps bribing them. Don't you think what Obama did was dumb?

BUCHANAN: The Iran nuclear agreement deal, the Iranians got the best of it because they weren't building a bomb and we rewarded them!

Sean, we have inspectors. The only centrifuges running are in Natanz and they're running low grade Uranium, they gave up 90% of the rest of the Uranium.

Look Sean, listen to me. Tell the IAEA to go in and either confirm or deny what Netanyahu said. Don't rely on him. Rely on our CIA coming out and saying, 'We were wrong, Netanyahu is right, they have a secret atomic bomb program and they're working on it right now and they have been and we were lied to.'

If the CIA and DIA do that, I would say first to fire the guys in charge who didn't cover it. And second, maybe we should act, but certainly not act on second-hand documents and a press conference from Bibi Netanyahu.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76534621
United States
05/02/2018 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Godfather of Team Trump Pat Buchanan emasculates the Israeli-First, Neocon shill Hannity over Netanyahu's clown act on Iran
No one is going to read this shit. Wall of text in title even.fuckit.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/02/2018 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Godfather of Team Trump Pat Buchanan emasculates the Israeli-First, Neocon shill Hannity over Netanyahu's clown act on Iran
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76534621

You read it, you Soros-shill.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18137992
United States
05/02/2018 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pat Buchanan is one of the last true statesmen and patriots left in America these days. Hannity, on the other hand, is a cheap Neocon whore. From Hannity's 4/30/18 Radio Show, starting at the 5:24 mark in the video below:

SEAN HANNITY: Do you actually doubt that the Iranians are building a nuclear weapons program?

PAT BUCHANAN: Look, the reason the Iranians signed the deal is because of the truth of what American intelligence said. Sean, they didn't have a nuclear weapons program.

BUCHANAN: Listen to me, Sean. Ahmadinejad said, 'look, I'm not stupid. If we spent all this time, money, energy and money building an atomic bomb, and the Americans have 5,000?' One atomic bomb?

HANNITY: Why would America, even under Obama, if they really didn't think these mullahs in Iran had these nuclear ambitions, there never would have been a reason in Obama's mind... to back up the Brinks truck... $150 billion, and they continue to spin their centrifuges, and we don't get to have the inspectors we want. Of course, they're building a nuclear weapons program?

BUCHANAN: If they're building a nuclear weapon than the American intelligence agencies have misled us again, or have lied to us again. Get all three of those guys, heads of the CIA, DIA, and DNI and put them up before Sen. Corker's [Senate intelligence] committee and say: Does Iran have a secret nuclear weapons program operating, and if so, when did it begin? Because you guys told us they didn't have one.

HANNITY: So you didn't watch Bibi Netanyahu's evidence today, or didn't believe it? I believed every word of it.

BUCHANAN: Bibi Netanyahu, with due respect, wants the United States to fight a war against Iran on Israel's behalf. I don't want my country getting into another war.

HANNITY: I don't want another war either, but if you look at North Korea... Bribing didn't work then.

BUCHANAN: The reason Iran doesn't have a bomb is that they don't want it. They could have built a bomb.

HANNITY: Here's the problem. if you marry a nuclear weapon with the fanaticism of the mullahs in Iran, you're looking at a modern day Holocaust... The same people who strap bombs to their kids and promise them virgins in heaven, if they have nuclear capability the world is headed for more death and destruction that perhaps we've ever seen.

HANNITY: Comey on Pat, 100 million souls were lost in the last century. 100 million.

BUCHANAN: Do you really think, Sean, the Iranian government, all those guys over there, some with a lot of money, want a nuclear war with the U.S. so they'll go to heaven? Come on! You're taking in this propaganda and just swallowing it.

HANNITY: I don't think the old rules of detente, or the old rules of mututally assured destruction work on people that think they're doing God's will... the radical Islamic mullahs.

BUCHANAN: Hannity, let me ask you something. Why haven't they started a war with the United States already?

HANNITY: They just got $150 billion, they just keep holding out and someone keeps bribing them. Don't you think what Obama did was dumb?

BUCHANAN: The Iran nuclear agreement deal, the Iranians got the best of it because they weren't building a bomb and we rewarded them!

Sean, we have inspectors. The only centrifuges running are in Natanz and they're running low grade Uranium, they gave up 90% of the rest of the Uranium.

Look Sean, listen to me. Tell the IAEA to go in and either confirm or deny what Netanyahu said. Don't rely on him. Rely on our CIA coming out and saying, 'We were wrong, Netanyahu is right, they have a secret atomic bomb program and they're working on it right now and they have been and we were lied to.'

If the CIA and DIA do that, I would say first to fire the guys in charge who didn't cover it. And second, maybe we should act, but certainly not act on second-hand documents and a press conference from Bibi Netanyahu.

Quoting: Vladimir Pepe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75732628
United States
05/02/2018 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

that was easy to read even with my heavy sleepy eyes. looks like the issue is with you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/02/2018 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

that was easy to read even with my heavy sleepy eyes. looks like the issue is with you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75732628

:tompepe:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24351229
United States
05/02/2018 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pat Buchanan is a true patriot and Hannity is a neocon shill.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/02/2018 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24351229

Hannity does what he is told. Buchanan gives zero fucks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69951235
United States
05/02/2018 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lots of good points

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76528887
United States
05/02/2018 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Couldn't have said it better -- and more accurately -- myself. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24351229
United States
05/02/2018 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hannity does what he is told. Buchanan gives zero fucks.

hesright
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/02/2018 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
As always regarding American middle east foreign policy, Pat Buchanan is absolutely correct, and Sean Hannity is dead wrong.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/02/2018 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76528887

Netanyahu will fight Iran to the last U.S. Marine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76532885
Canada
05/02/2018 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

In the first sentence is the word neocon. I know what you stand for and no need to go any further.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/02/2018 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone who knows and/or has been affiliated with the middle east, American middle east policy, etc. knows that Hannity is a bought-and-paid-for neocon pawn and Pat Buchanan is exactly correct. Pat knows. He's seen this many times before. Hannity is a whining neocon sycophant for neocon middle east policy.

Hey Sean Hannity, where is YOUR loyalty? To Israel or the U.S.?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/02/2018 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

In the first sentence is the word neocon. I know what you stand for and no need to go any further.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76532885

Yeah, he exposes neocons Israel-first agenda. How DARE he put America first and not Israel.

For you to be AGAINST someone who is anti-neocon shows what you stand for -- Israel-first at the expense (in blood, money, and international standing) of the U.S.

Pass Go. Collect your shekels (3.50). What's that in USD these days?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/02/2018 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

chuckle Exactly. And do you know what they candidly think of U.S. Marines? In case there are kids reading this, let's just say... not much. They think of them as pawns doing a royal bidding that is beyond their meager comprehension. Oh if Americans only knew...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3536666
United States
05/02/2018 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Buchannan is one of the few America firsters in the political realm. No wonder he is constantly slandered by both parties.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/02/2018 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

chuckle Exactly. And do you know what they candidly think of U.S. Marines? In case there are kids reading this, let's just say... not much. They think of them as pawns doing a royal bidding that is beyond their meager comprehension. Oh if Americans only knew...

Of course. It's racial superiority complex. I can't understand why the U.S. military keeps taking orders from the Israelis and Saudis. General Patton would be ashamed of what we have become.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76417315
United Kingdom
05/02/2018 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

I did

found it very interesting

good to hear that patriots speak loud and proud about this issue

and such a great point

it was your intelligence agencies which said iran didn't have nuclear

so are they lying or is bibi lying

and I know who I think is lying
I know who I think is trying to get the us , the uk , france to bomb iran for them

good to hear this being discussed and challenged appropriately

gosh I wonder if this is why we are getting the trump doctor shizzle now !

has trump finally refused to stop bombing for Israel

god I hope so
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69754635
United States
05/02/2018 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
USMC has the magen david on their sabre. This is not a secret and rarely discussed. But these two personalities in OP's post do not interest me at all.
Broomsgoat

User ID: 61909697
United States
05/02/2018 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

People that can't comprehend, generally don't read.
thinking...

User ID: 76498567
United States
05/02/2018 01:05 PM

Report Abusive Post

So glad you posted it so others could read it, OP. I heard it on Hannity's radio show and was disgusted. Hannity has not evolved. For a while, it appeared he sort of was doing so but nope. Still the same old neocon Israel first knee jerk chickenhawk. Still the same Hannity that smeared Ron Paul. No regard for the US constitution and George Washington's admonition on "no entangling alliances".

Pat Buchanan is a real conservative. I recommend everyone google his articles and read the sites that publish him. One is AntiWar.com, where Justin Raimondo writes and he is, imo, the best conservative writer out there.
In his poem Human Pride, Marx admits that his aim is not to improve the world, reform or revolutionize it, but simply to ruin it and enjoy it being ruined:

With disdain I will throw my gauntlet full in the face of the world,
And see the collapse of this pygmy giant whose fall will not stifle my ardor.
Then will I wander godlike and victorious through the ruins of the world
And, giving my words an active force, I will feel equal to the Creator.

“Looking for consciousness in the brain is like looking in the radio for the announcer.”

– Nasseim Haramein, Director of Research for the Resonance Project

Normalize every aberrant behavior, bring common all deviancy and let fly the reins of morality and reason, then welcome in that utopia that liberals embrace called communism, that which most Americans with but a shard of ethic would immediately recognize as evil.
 Quoting: judahbenhuer
thinking...

User ID: 76498567
United States
05/02/2018 01:53 PM

Report Abusive Post

Neo = new
con, short for conservative

"New", in what way? Started by Trotskyite, Irving Kristol, neoconservatism was a Jewish effort to hijack real American conservatism and replace it with Jewish internationalism, in service to the communist agenda of world Juwry. The one world government envisioned by the Jewish communists would become the American Hegemon BEAST - in service to world Juwry.

9/11 was good for Israel.

- Benjamin Netanyahu
In his poem Human Pride, Marx admits that his aim is not to improve the world, reform or revolutionize it, but simply to ruin it and enjoy it being ruined:

With disdain I will throw my gauntlet full in the face of the world,
And see the collapse of this pygmy giant whose fall will not stifle my ardor.
Then will I wander godlike and victorious through the ruins of the world
And, giving my words an active force, I will feel equal to the Creator.

“Looking for consciousness in the brain is like looking in the radio for the announcer.”

– Nasseim Haramein, Director of Research for the Resonance Project

Normalize every aberrant behavior, bring common all deviancy and let fly the reins of morality and reason, then welcome in that utopia that liberals embrace called communism, that which most Americans with but a shard of ethic would immediately recognize as evil.
 Quoting: judahbenhuer
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/02/2018 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Neo = new
con, short for conservative

"New", in what way? Started by Trotskyite, Irving Kristol, neoconservatism was a Jewish effort to hijack real American conservatism and replace it with Jewish internationalism, in service to the communist agenda of world Juwry. The one world government envisioned by the Jewish communists would become the American Hegemon BEAST - in service to world Juwry.

9/11 was good for Israel.

- Benjamin Netanyahu
 Quoting: thinking...

Exactly.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/02/2018 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

So glad you posted it so others could read it, OP. I heard it on Hannity's radio show and was disgusted. Hannity has not evolved. For a while, it appeared he sort of was doing so but nope. Still the same old neocon Israel first knee jerk chickenhawk. Still the same Hannity that smeared Ron Paul. No regard for the US constitution and George Washington's admonition on "no entangling alliances".

Pat Buchanan is a real conservative. I recommend everyone google his articles and read the sites that publish him. One is AntiWar.com, where Justin Raimondo writes and he is, imo, the best conservative writer out there.
 Quoting: thinking...

"They" like to use Gaelics as frontmen and shills because their surnames provide political crypsis. No one thinks of "them" when they hear the names Kelly, Collins or O'Meara (or Clinton or Power or McCain or Graham or McMaster or Haley or O'Reilly). So it is with Hannity.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71879742
France
05/02/2018 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72680740
United States
05/02/2018 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

feedtroll
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73550123
United States
05/02/2018 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love this man. Was proud to vote for him once.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72680740
United States
05/02/2018 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

hesright Another one is Stephen Lendman
[link to stephenlendman.org]

War on Iran Coming?

GLP