Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,120 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 802,142
Pageviews Today: 1,077,475Threads Today: 284Posts Today: 4,512
09:15 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Steve Bannon on Australia: "There's a lot of anger out there and I think that this anger can be harnessed."

Bearded Clam
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 69851849
Australia
09/02/2018 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Steve Bannon on Australia: "There's a lot of anger out there and I think that this anger can be harnessed."
Yup, The Steve is headed down under and he's taking no prisoners.

"Now, he's taking his cause to the world in a crusade to "save" western civilisation, as the leader of a global populist-nationalist movement. He calls it a revolution.

"Populism is about getting decision making away from a set of kind of global elites...and get it back to working class people."

In an age of upheaval, he sees opportunity. After playing a key role in Britain's Brexit campaign, he's been forging links with right wing nationalist groups across Europe, including the French National Front.

Australia is next on his radar. He's identified Australia as ripe for his brand of revolution and plans to bring it here.

"Australia is at the tip of the spear on this."

Aussies - tonight Four Corners is doing a piece on Bannon and his plans. Might be a hit piece or it might be a balanced exploration, with the GheyBC you never know until it airs... [link to www.abc.net.au]

I've got my popcorn ready for the political backlash which will occur after this piece airs - there's nothing sweeter than the sound of a pinko squealing in indignation.
User ID: 64492936
Bearded Clam  (OP)

Australia
09/02/2018 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Steve Bannon on Australia: "There's a lot of anger out there and I think that this anger can be harnessed."
The squealing has already started -

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

The lefttards can't understand why a rigidly-left news outlet like the Australian Broadcasting Corporation would even give Bannon a platform...

Bearded Clam  (OP)

Australia
09/02/2018 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Steve Bannon on Australia: "There's a lot of anger out there and I think that this anger can be harnessed."
TBC-cryn
Bearded Clam  (OP)

User ID: 75952580
Australia
09/03/2018 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Bearded Clam  (OP)

User ID: 75952580
Australia
09/03/2018 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
The ABC pulled the story
Matrix

User ID: 76554627
Australia
09/03/2018 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lefty lite nationalists going to economic war with lefty globalists, 4 corners indeed....5avlwc5a
If the sheople fear their government, that is tyranny. If the government fear their >people<, that is democracy.

All roads(globalization)lead back to Rome

A state of war only serves as an excuse for domestic tyranny ~Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Bearded Clam  (OP)

User ID: 76871010
Australia
09/03/2018 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now it's back...

Full interview here:

Bearded Clam  (OP)

User ID: 76353603
Australia
09/03/2018 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unusually, that was a pretty balanced interview from the ABC. Bannon came out of it looking like less of the racist/nazi/babykiller/white man than I was sure they were going to present him as.

The various leftist fuckwittery have been bleating all over the reporter's twitter feed - [link to twitter.com (secure)]

I laughed when I saw Bannon referred to in one of the twitter comments as a "neo-nationalist"!

Hahahaha The Pinkos in Australia are now busily lumping nationalists in with neo-nazis and racists. Nicely done. Australian nationalists come in all flavours - I've met and worked with white, indigenous, Chinese, Indian, Pakistani and even Lebanese born Australians who are passionate Australian Nationalists.

He was dead right about the whole "if they can't win an argument they'll call you a racist" thing. It's in the playbook of the Australian commies. I've experienced it myself dozens of times. Since I've always taken people on their individual merits as I find them rather than on their race or religion, I'm probably the LEAST racist person out there - certainly less bigoted than the various lefttards who racially vilify ME for being a hardworking white Anglo heterosexual male.
Bearded Clam  (OP)

User ID: 76353603
Australia
09/03/2018 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP