Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,356 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 614,687
Pageviews Today: 1,038,726Threads Today: 346Posts Today: 6,511
11:57 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Top 10 Opera Auditions (My Music Thread)

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

User ID: 76693158
United States
04/30/2019 09:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Top 10 Opera Auditions (My Music Thread)
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

ANIMAL FRIEND

"All creatures are created from the same paternal heartbeat of God. Not to hurt our humble brethren is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission--to be of service to them wherever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

-St. Francis of Assisi

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."
-Gandhi

Thread: Top 10 Opera Auditions (My Music Thread)
White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
04/30/2019 09:43 PM

Report Abusive Post

ANIMAL FRIEND

"All creatures are created from the same paternal heartbeat of God. Not to hurt our humble brethren is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission--to be of service to them wherever they require it. If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

-St. Francis of Assisi

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."
-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
04/30/2019 09:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: White Wolf Waking

hf
Thanks W.W. True this is our national anthem for ceremonial things..

.... for the people our Anthem is,

Quoting: Didyabringyabongalong

Thanks for sharing!
I haven't heard that song in a long time.
ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
04/30/2019 09:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hope everyone is enjoying their time, this one goes on a slight tangent but I hope still in the spirit of the thread. Not too crazy I promise. lol.

[link to youtu.be (secure)]

hf

Good one, thank you!
Actually this thread is all over the place. I'll listen to anything nice. I started a thread directory but it got away from me long ago, lol. One of these days.... :)
ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
04/30/2019 09:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Concorde Warrior F-BVFA

Thank you my friend! :)
ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
04/30/2019 10:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
Which is your favourite? Bizet or Gounod?

hf

hf
 Quoting: Concorde Warrior F-BVFA

Tough choice, but Bizet for me. :)
ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
04/30/2019 10:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77357516

I love this one! Thank you my anonymous friend. I'm sorry I can't give you green. hf
ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
04/30/2019 10:19 PM

Report Abusive Post

ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
04/30/2019 10:22 PM

Report Abusive Post

ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
04/30/2019 10:27 PM

Report Abusive Post

ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
04/30/2019 10:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
I stole this from another thread.
Thank you CitizenPerth. :)

ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
04/30/2019 10:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
This girl is only 13!

ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
04/30/2019 11:06 PM

Report Abusive Post

ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
05/01/2019 07:09 PM

Report Abusive Post

ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
05/01/2019 07:11 PM

Report Abusive Post

ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
05/01/2019 07:14 PM

Report Abusive Post

ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
05/01/2019 07:32 PM

Report Abusive Post

ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
05/01/2019 07:33 PM

Report Abusive Post

ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
05/01/2019 07:36 PM

Report Abusive Post

ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
05/01/2019 07:39 PM

Report Abusive Post

ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
05/01/2019 07:41 PM

Report Abusive Post

ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

Didyabringyabongalong​

User ID: 77608928
Australia
05/02/2019 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I stole this from another thread.
Thank you CitizenPerth. :)

Lots of soul in this one.

This girl is only 13!

My God!!!!! Just stunned after I heard this.

I love this guys guy's control and range. I am his opposite. hahhaha.

Great adds as always W.W. These and the others too.
hf

Is reality based on geometry?

The Fingerspitzengefühl is strong with you, but you are not a Jedi yet.
Didyabringyabongalong​

Australia
05/02/2019 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Caught this on the drive home, Shakuhachi and harp to Schubert. Interesting combo and sound I hope to hear more from these guys in future.

Didyabringyabongalong​

Australia
05/02/2019 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Old school.

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
05/02/2019 08:00 PM

Report Abusive Post

Thank you!

Last Edited by White Wolf Waking on 05/02/2019 08:00 PM
ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
05/02/2019 08:01 PM

Report Abusive Post

ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
05/02/2019 08:07 PM

Report Abusive Post

ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
05/02/2019 08:10 PM

Report Abusive Post

ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
05/02/2019 08:11 PM

Report Abusive Post

ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

White Wolf Waking  (OP)

United States
05/02/2019 08:13 PM

Report Abusive Post

ANIMAL FRIEND

-St. Francis of Assisi

-Gandhi

GLP