Kore
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 76738258
Italy
10/03/2018 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Q Metaphysics: You Are That Which You Perceive // new paradigm on page 58
A little more than 9 years ago we began posting to this website information about the nature of reality. 20,000+ replies and 1.3+ million views later (with nearly 100,000 downloads of our free book), we have reached the thread that ties together everything that has so far only been discussed in bits and pieces.

Basic Understandings

You have been led to believe that you are an insignificant clump of organic dust evolved from a primordial soup living on a planet that orbits one of hundreds of billions of stars in a galaxy that is itself one of many billions of galaxies, all in a 13 billion year-old universe created purely by chance.

You are conditioned to believe your very existence is insignificant and that your life is inherently invisible in an infinite cosmos. This is, perhaps, the greatest deception in all of human history.

[link to www.qmetaphysics.com]

Some things we’ve picked up:

• We live in a 2-dimensional world that we interpret as 4 dimensions
• The Earth is a binary, self-contained biological system (or, Uni-Earth)
• The Earth is actually made up of 2 Earths, an upper Earth and lower Earth
• You are not a human, but a perspective.
• You cannot sense or know of something that is beyond your own perspective.
• You perceive that which takes the least amount of energy (or, interactions) to perceive.
• You cannot perceive of things directly but the relationship between things.
• You can’t perceive of anything in its entirety because you cannot perceive directly. The universe, and everything in it, therefore appears to go on forever in all directions of space and time.
• Truth is independent of perspective.

The binary, extended Earth is the entire universe. And it is you, a living, breathing organism created by the simplest expression of something so Absolute we cannot perceive it.

The Sun, planets, stars, etc., are vibrating, bioluminescent gasses with varying degrees of stability in the exosphere of Earth. It includes everything that we see.

And it is all local. The binary Earth is you. This is all happening in 2 dimensions (awareness and perspective) rather than the 4 (+space and time) that our minds interpret our reality in.

But 'modern science' and pretty much everything else is meant to deceive you into thinking you are not the center of the universe. So, an entire narrative was put into place to remove you from it with lots of complicated concepts and maths to hide what would be called the 'truth'.

"They" don't want you to know that you are an expression of an Absolute. You are taught that you live in a cold, dark universe in which you are insignificant. This has a profound psychological effect that puts a big shackle on your leg to keep you from discovering that you are the author of reality, because you are the author of your own perspective.

It's a very clever deception that has evolved over thousands of years.

Now, why would you be the center of the universe? What makes you important? And why would it be so important to hide the ultimate nature of your reality?

Because you are that which you perceive

You've been hiding it from yourself, because that is the process by which we exist. We exist by forgetting who and what we really are, then interacting with all the parts we have forgotten as though we are not all ready all of the things we perceive.speaking.

All in one's own perspective, of course.

As all ways, feel free to ask any questions!

Last Edited by The Builder on 12/11/2018 09:06 AM
video 7: <<The Easy Way to Become Psychic and Experience Flow>> [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Kore  (OP)

Italy
10/03/2018 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Q Metaphysics: You Are That Which You Perceive // new paradigm on page 58
The 21 Laws of Existence
download the entire free PDF at [link to qmetaphysics.com]

The First Kingdom: Your Interpretation of Reality is the Only Reality
Law #1: Absolute Truth Is Beyond Perspective
Law #2: There Is No Right Or Wrong, Only Relationships
Law #3: Embrace Your Entire Perspective, Your Only Interface With Reality

The Second Kingdom: As You Interact, So Does Your Reality Become
Law #4: Reality Is Made Up Of How We Perceive, Not What We Perceive
Law #5: You Exist By Making Random Patterns In The Void That You Then Interpret
Law #6: As You Choose To Interpret, You Choose To Become

The Third Kingdom: Everything That Exists Is Folded into Your Current Perspective
Law #7: Your Perspective Is The Source Of Your Entire Reality
Law #8: You Are Exactly Where You Need To Be
Law #9: You Know Of Reality Through Relationships, Not Interactions

The Fourth Kingdom: Reality Unfolds From Metaphysical Language
Law #10: Metaphysical Language Is The Map To Your Reality
Law #11: Reality Is How You Perceive, Not What You Are Perceiving
Law #12: There Is Nothing To Fear From Your Interpretations

The Fifth Kingdom: Emotions are Illusions
Law #13: Emotions Are Undefined Thoughts
Law #14: What You Want Is Irrelevant
Law #15: Emotions Are The Gateway To Chaos

The Sixth Kingdom: Chaos is Enslavement
Law #16: Choose Your Chaos
Law #17: Chaos Increases With Interactions
Law #18: Shape Chaos With Its Reflection

The Seventh Kingdom: Discovering Who And What You Really Are
Law #19: More Important Than Finding Yourself Is Finding Yourself In Others
Law #20: Awareness Happens With Inequality
Law #21: Love Is A Sense of Who And What You Really Are

Last Edited by The Builder on 12/11/2018 07:06 PM
video 7: <<The Easy Way to Become Psychic and Experience Flow>> [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Kore  (OP)

Italy
10/03/2018 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
A Message To Humanity
from the preface of 'The 21 Laws of Existence'
available at [link to qmetaphysics.com]

History would have us believe that humans have a love for fighting and conquest, and our days have been filled with savage and predatory behavior, with brief periods of kindness and compassion towards others.

The reality is that we are tired of fighting. We are tired of wars. We are tired of countless enemies. We can do without violence and hunger. Our enemies are tired, too. We say ‘peace’, but we have no peace. We seek peace for our own kind, but not for those we fight.

Our strength as a species is not in the pursuit of a bigger, better, and faster human being. That can only apply to the things we make with our hands, not the foundations we build with our hearts. Our strength has always been love for others, family, and community. It is the mother of peace and prosperity. It kept us sheltered from the great beasts that roamed the earth, kept us safe in times of war and disease, and filled our spirits with reasons to carry on.

This peace begins inside each one of us, in the way we see ourselves.

The tragedy of humanity is a tragedy of the mind. It is a tragedy of the masses. And most of all, it is a tragedy of our unwillingness to see ourselves in others.

Peace begins in the mind of the person reading these words. It is only then can we see with our own eyes something we have never seen before: that each person you see is an intimate part of who and what you are. Your neighbor is as close to you as your own perspective. Your environment is a continuous unfolding of your self. Your enemy begins where you begin.

We decline to accept the end of our own humanity, even as human beings continue to survive. We envision a world of our own choosing. The long search for truth and understanding has brought us back to re-discover ourselves.

Take away our love of chaos, and remove us from the chains of self-destruction.

Last Edited by The Builder on 12/10/2018 03:42 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74533487
United States
10/03/2018 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
How would you label as Order and Chaos the following possibilities:

-Piano Keys of Black and White
-Bread and Butter
-Caffeine and L-theanine
-Leather and Glass
-Direct Current and Alternating Current
-Set and its Elements
-Bag and Box
-Lemon and Lemonade
-Lemon and Lemon Seed
-Steering Wheel and Vehicle
-Floor and Wall
-Wall and Room
-Wall and House
-Room and House
?

And what is the reasoning behind it. Thanks
Perfectly Still

User ID: 76554763
Finland
10/03/2018 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
The original Chaol thread was what first got me hooked on GLP. I've recently started rereading it as I seem to gain new insights every time I read Chaol's posts.
I still have a lot of learning to do but still, I want to thank you for continuing to work with what Chaol has left for us hf
Kore  (OP)

User ID: 76796339
Italy
10/03/2018 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
How would you label as Order and Chaos the following possibilities:

-Piano Keys of Black and White
-Bread and Butter
-Caffeine and L-theanine
-Leather and Glass
-Direct Current and Alternating Current
-Set and its Elements
-Bag and Box
-Lemon and Lemonade
-Lemon and Lemon Seed
-Steering Wheel and Vehicle
-Floor and Wall
-Wall and Room
-Wall and House
-Room and House
?

And what is the reasoning behind it. Thanks
 Quoting: Stephen S.

Most of the above are presented as parts of lesson 2 or 3 questions. In lesson 1 we're just identifying if an 'individual' thing is either Order or Chaos.

Here, 'individual' would mean a kind of contained system. The piano keys are part of a system or concept (the piano) so for lesson one the focus would be on the piano itself. Each system is its own harmony, but systems always lean more towards either Order or Chaos (because the system is part of a greater whole).

Does the concept of 'a piano' in your perspective seem to make use of Order or Chaos more?

There is no 'right' answer, as the purpose is interaction. If the concept of sky leans more towards Chaos (open, expansive, interactive, etc.) and you thought of it leaning towards Order then a different, equally valid, perspective would result from interacting with the Order aspects of 'sky'. If the sky did not have both Chaos and Order elements it could not be perceived, so either is fine.

The purpose of lesson 1, then, is to simply label individual systems in your reality as being one or the other. The more consideration you give something, the more you're able to define your reality later on.

The goal for lesson 1 would be to look at something and make a very quick determination whether you prefer to interact with its Order aspects or its Chaos aspects.

That being said, here's what I would probably think quickly about:

-Piano Keys of Black and White (more white keys, so that is Chaos, with black being Order)

-Bread and Butter (bread is the structure of the butter that is being spread. Structure is Order. Spreading over space, so Chaos)

-Caffeine and L-theanine (caffeine agitates, so that would be Chaos for me. I don't know what L-theanine, so I would assign it however)

-Leather and Glass (hide on an animal is spread, so space would be Chaos. Glass is more hard and seems more like contraction, so Order)

-Direct Current and Alternating Current (Direct current flows in one direction, so that seems like expansion without end to me.. so Chaos. Alternating current reverses its direction many times a second at regular intervals, which is time.. so Order)

-Set and its Elements (Set screams Chaos, as the god "the desert, storms, disorder, violence, and foreigners". I would want to balance it out with Order, so that's what 'the Elements' would be)

-Bag and Box (bag is space, so Chaos. Box has more structure, so Order)

-Lemon and Lemonade (Lemon grows from a seed, which is more Chaos due to its expansion for me. Lemonade made by contracting the lemon, so Order.)

-Lemon and Lemon Seed (Lemon is a seed already unfolded, so Chaos. The seed would be a lemon waiting to unfold, so Order)

-Steering Wheel and Vehicle (steering wheel manages the spatial relationships of a vehicle, so Order. Vehicle is meant to traverse space, so Chaos)

-Floor and Wall (floor is spread out, so Chaos. Wall is the structure, so Order)

-Wall and Room (Wall is Order for me. The room is space, so Chaos)

-Wall and House (Wall, Order. House, Chaos)

-Room and House (Room would be Chaos for me, while the house would here organize the rooms, so Order.)
Kore  (OP)

Italy
10/03/2018 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The original Chaol thread was what first got me hooked on GLP. I've recently started rereading it as I seem to gain new insights every time I read Chaol's posts.
I still have a lot of learning to do but still, I want to thank you for continuing to work with what Chaol has left for us hf
 Quoting: Perfectly Still

Thanks for reading! :D
Kore  (OP)

Italy
10/03/2018 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just an illustration of how this process works in dreams.

Every 'moment' in a dream you are defining the reality of something. The moment you are in a bookstore in a dream, the books have no words or titles. They may even be physically connected to each other. As soon as you focus on one particular book, you define the reality of the book and the others around it.

At each moment you are determining Order/Chaos equations. The depth of this process gives us the sense of time and space.

Do it slowly (e.g., lesson 1) and you find yourself here. Something you 'desire' or focus on may be years away, if you ever experience it at all.

Learn to do it more quickly and you begin to have a difference sense of space and time and can manipulate your reality.

When you dream you are simply doing this at a much faster rate. The book you pick up is suddenly filled with words that you can read and that make perfect sense. You are doing this.

The difference between dreaming reality and waking reality? Simply the depth of the process. Everything else is the same (and equally physical, though interpreted differently).

Reality is this process in an endless chain of simple Chaos/Order equations.

As an example, when you're dreaming about the bookstore you would be doing the following (all very quickly):

[enter dreamworld]
Order/Chaos - delineation of dreamworld
Order/Chaos - space of dream
Order/Chaos - division of space (bookshelves)
Order/Chaos - expansion of bookshelves
Order/Chaos - individual books
Order/Chaos - so many individual books
Order/Chaos - focus on a specific book
Order/Chaos - expansion of focus, with it and other books manifesting titles
Order/Chaos - logic of the title
Order/Chaos - identifying with the title (interaction)
Order/Chaos - removing the book from its place
Order/Chaos - opening the book
Order/Chaos - the ordered pages of the book
Order/Chaos - the space of the pages
Order/Chaos - the ordered text on the page
Order/Chaos - the expansion of the text of the page
..and so on

None of this is 'real' because you're not perceiving the book directly but relationships between Order and Chaos.

If you woke up and could peer deep into your hand you would see that there's nothing really there. You can only see your 'hand' in relation to other things.

The other things? The busy-ness of Order/Chaos.
cosmicgypsy

User ID: 74619032
United States
10/03/2018 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm posting so this is in my Active threads, so I can read it tomorrow.

Thank you, Kore!....hf
You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

...I adapt to the unknown,
under wandering stars I've grown,
by myself, but not alone...

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Kore  (OP)

Italy
10/03/2018 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm posting so this is in my Active threads, so I can read it tomorrow.

Thank you, Kore!....hf
 Quoting: cosmicgypsy

My pleasure!
Kore  (OP)

Italy
10/03/2018 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
For those who have been following along over the years:

Lesson 1 <--- you are now here
Label things in your reality (people, places, processes, etc) as being either Order or Chaos.

Lesson 2
Discover the inherent forces of Order and Chaos that work together in everything.

Lesson 3
Visualize the forces of Order and Chaos at work around you.

Lesson 4
Experience how the forces of Order and Chaos morph over time into subforces

Lesson 5 <--- previously, we started here with Ecsys, and The Genius
Learn how to manipulate reality by creating coded ‘instructions’ for your reality.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2018 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is it supposed to be such a bland exercise? I filled up a page of random things. It is not a difficult task but isn’t very rewarding so it is very easy to become distracted and forget to label things.

Is Lesson 5 the plastic carrot? If I’m going to play along I’d like to at least feel that there is something wonderful in store for me if I go around labeling things as order or chaos.

And what of the subcategories that arise from the process of labeling, are those to be ignored?
Kore  (OP)

Italy
10/04/2018 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is it supposed to be such a bland exercise? I filled up a page of random things. It is not a difficult task but isn’t very rewarding so it is very easy to become distracted and forget to label things.

Is Lesson 5 the plastic carrot? If I’m going to play along I’d like to at least feel that there is something wonderful in store for me if I go around labeling things as order or chaos.

And what of the subcategories that arise from the process of labeling, are those to be ignored?

I hear zumba is pretty exciting exercise, especially when you get a good rhythm going.

Or would you prefer to actually learn how to manipulate reality? If so, maybe zumba isn't what you're looking for :)

No need to do it on paper. Just do it in your mind.

Keep the guidelines in mind. The rest is up to your imagination.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76673971
Netherlands
10/04/2018 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do Stephen S’ replies always anger me so much?
What does he represent in my perspective? Is it that he only brings chaos without a bit of order?

I need to keep my focus away from his posts I think.

On topic: thanks for bringing this lesson here.
It is not that easy to begin with.
Kore  (OP)

Italy
10/04/2018 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
What does he represent in my perspective? Is it that he only brings chaos without a bit of order?

Quoting: tuuur

Without friction there'd be no perspective.

Heck, most of us wouldn't even have goals in mind without something pushing behind us.

How can I help?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2018 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

I hear zumba is pretty exciting exercise, especially when you get a good rhythm going.

Or would you prefer to actually learn how to manipulate reality? If so, maybe zumba isn't what you're looking for :)

No need to do it on paper. Just do it in your mind.

Keep the guidelines in mind. The rest is up to your imagination.
 Quoting: Kore

Haha you got me. Not here for Zumba yeahsure
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2018 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey, I hope you don’t mind me replying to your comments but I wanted to thank you for making them. I appreciate your willingness to share your feelings and I will think about how I formulate my replies to see if I can improve how I interact.
hf
Comperio

User ID: 75890248
Denmark
10/04/2018 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpfor significant learning. Excellent stuff OP...please go on.

Having worked professionally with IT and software for more than 30 years, with the last couple of years dedicated to blockchain - it's clear to me that the blockchain design is universal, and that its decentralized structure, its consensus models and incentive/reward mechanisms are generic.

Conceptually, blockchain is a “single ledger that delivers trust, transfer and settlement for all types of asset- and resource exchanges” - BUT it's also an emerging NEW “suprasystem” that spawns a new form of distributed intelligence.

In my opinion blc is a reflection of how the computational component of "nature" woks...so I'm very aligned with your referral to blockchain.

Last Edited by Comperio on 10/04/2018 02:31 PM
"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. Never lose a holy curiosity. Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." Albert Einstein
SyncAsFunk

User ID: 76994958
United States
10/04/2018 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
bookmarked

read

frostybeer

Last Edited by SyncAsFunk on 10/04/2018 02:34 PM
Some Will. Some won't. So.......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74482595
United States
10/04/2018 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
forgive my ignorance

i had a dream in which the phrase "blockchain is a weapon"

was repeated over and over and over

does this have any bearing to your insight?
or just the stupidity of the ignorant?

sometimes i wonder.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2018 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have to tell you KORE...

I feel a kindred in this thread

the mention of "NEURONICS"

is also a term they have repeated to me...
let me explain why

I broke my neck in 10th grade

about 20 years later i developed a spinal chord disease
called "TRANSVERSE MYILITAS"
that made me paralyzed from the waist down
for about 1 year

my legs atrophied and the voices began

they told me that i had to "TRAIN my BRAIN to THINK differently"

I laid in that bed for months
beating on my legs
DEMANDING them to work

after about a year
i began to walk again

because i taught my brain to rewire around the damaged areas

I FELT IT.

They told me about this entire concept
of training the brain to work differently.

its all about the signals carried through the spinal chord
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/04/2018 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
i have to bump this genius and insightful thread
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/05/2018 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
The purpose of lesson 1, then, is to simply label individual systems in your reality as being one or the other. The more consideration you give something, the more you're able to define your reality later on.

What do you mean by this part?

The goal for lesson 1 would be to look at something and make a very quick determination whether you prefer to interact with its Order aspects or its Chaos aspects.

Is the 'preference for one aspect' similar to 'what it seems like'?

More concretely, the piano may seem to make more use of Order by functioning as furniture (organizing space) but I might prefer that it make more use of Chaos by functioning as an instrument for making music (enabling interactions).

Does it matter which stance to take (preference vs appearance)?

Thanks for the feedback, very helpful for understanding the parameters of the exercise.
Kore  (OP)

User ID: 76612195
Italy
10/06/2018 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpfor significant learning. Excellent stuff OP...please go on.

Having worked professionally with IT and software for more than 30 years, with the last couple of years dedicated to blockchain - it's clear to me that the blockchain design is universal, and that its decentralized structure, its consensus models and incentive/reward mechanisms are generic.

Conceptually, blockchain is a “single ledger that delivers trust, transfer and settlement for all types of asset- and resource exchanges” - BUT it's also an emerging NEW “suprasystem” that spawns a new form of distributed intelligence.

In my opinion blc is a reflection of how the computational component of "nature" woks...so I'm very aligned with your referral to blockchain.
 Quoting: Comperio

Yes, it will certainly be an interesting topic for some years to come.

At its essence, blockchain is a ledger of information that can be trusted.

When we think of where in the dimensions of time 'trust' can be applied, we come up with just one place:

Past - can be trusted // is static // about relationships
Present - cannot somewhat be trusted // balance
Future - cannot be trusted // is dynamic // about interactions

Blockchain could be thought of as a universal clock. This universal clock is something that tells the 'time' of perspective by allowing one thing to relate to any other thing via time in time-space.

Then we have:

Past - validated perceptions
Present - consensus
Future - unvalidated perceptions

We perceive of everything-at-once but do not validate the perceptions until we reach consensus via the things around it. The question would be, "How related is this perception with the current flavor of my perspective?"

For example, although a subway trip 20 years in future is in your perspective right now it is not relevant to what you are 'now' experiencing. It hasn't yet reached consensus with the other things in your current reality, so cannot be validated. (That is, it's not that related to your current total experience.) But the perception of something 2 minutes from now, for example, is approaching consensus and will reach validation in about 2 minutes.

(Perhaps someone who gets the above can explain it better than I can.)

So imagine that in time-space, blockchain is the clock-chain that organizes things. A ledger is made up of both static information (a registry of relationships) and dynamic data (transactional perspective, or where you sit on the clock)

The universal blockchain allows us to have memory (Order) where there was only Chaos before. Tokenization would be the spatial component to balance out blockchain's linear utility via interactions. Without tokens to limit blockchain, the power to validate transactions will rest in the hands of only a few.

The current drive towards the 'blockchain singularity' is, as mentioned, a Marxist drive. The goal is to re-write history, so to speak. That is, to re-write the blockchain. Up becomes down, good become evil, etc.

A token is just a proxy to interface with something else. So by tokenizing things, we allow for easier interactions. That is how the universe works (because nothing can be perceived directly). We perceive the token of something rather than the thing itself, then interact with it. This removes friction from interactions (or transactions) that would otherwise be more complex or expensive. Perceiving the sub-atomic particles of your hand, for example, would be too costly for your perspective, so a proxy is perceived instead (though even the sub-atomic particles are proxies of their own).

The larger a blockchain is the more efficient the system becomes. With a universal blockchain, no energy need at all be used.

Though all the interactions in the universe are really just one big token running on a treadmill of time (the blockchain), humanity's efforts at tokenization over the past few hundred thousand years allow for a more streamlined interface to the universal blockchain.

Tokens allow us to bypass the authority of (and layers between) the thing it represents. This presents a new type of economic and social model that has the ability to change so much about our world.

Old model: Do something important by filling out lots of forms, jumping through hoops, spending lots of energy, wasting resources, knowing the right people, etc. (Wasted interactions)

New model: Create a token for what you want and interact with the token.

Blockchain + Tokenization is how the universe works because it is how perspective itself works: Order + Chaos

Via the universal blockchain, everything becomes relatable. Via tokens, everything becomes accessible.
Kore  (OP)

Italy
10/06/2018 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
forgive my ignorance

i had a dream in which the phrase "blockchain is a weapon"

was repeated over and over and over

does this have any bearing to your insight?
or just the stupidity of the ignorant?

sometimes i wonder.
 Quoting: infinitymindbox

Blockchain, by itself, is intended to be a means of socio-economic control by Western governments. (China has been working overtime towards suppressing this kind of future, so Western interests have moved to Ripple.) I know a lot of Bitcoin advocates and others who lean libertarian wouldn't like to think of it, but when the US government has the encryption keys to Bitcoin, it gives you some idea.

How can a tool meant to free people from government depend entirely on the government for its integrity? Also, it would cost about $500 million for any entity to buy up enough mining equipment to re-write the Bitcoin blockchain possibly without being noticed. (Or China could do it much cheaper by seizing the major mining farms that aren't already under state control.) Although there are several limitations to compromising the Bitcoin blockchain, such limitations may not exist in future for those with enough resources.

Imagine that, in 10 years, your entire life is recorded on a blockchain. For legal and financial purposes it's considered 'immutable' and the arbiter of truth. You do your banking on the blockchain (or side-chains connected to it) and just about everything else. You get your news from the blockchain. Financial records, and news, can no longer be disputed.

Now imagine this Central Blockchain of the US is run by Google and you posted something to Twitter it didn't like. Or, it just wants to quell dissent.

Blockchains by themselves are meant to be weapons used not against enemies but in managing populations.

It is that which could easily enable state control of not only private enterprise, but private lives.

It is the ultimate weapon of communism and would be much more effective than 'social media' has been.

That's why I've been working on tokenization to try to counter the potential future that blockchain (by itself) presents.

Last Edited by The Builder on 10/06/2018 05:50 AM
Kore  (OP)

Italy
10/06/2018 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have to tell you KORE...

I feel a kindred in this thread

the mention of "NEURONICS"

is also a term they have repeated to me...
let me explain why

I broke my neck in 10th grade

about 20 years later i developed a spinal chord disease
called "TRANSVERSE MYILITAS"
that made me paralyzed from the waist down
for about 1 year

my legs atrophied and the voices began

they told me that i had to "TRAIN my BRAIN to THINK differently"

I laid in that bed for months
beating on my legs
DEMANDING them to work

after about a year
i began to walk again

because i taught my brain to rewire around the damaged areas

I FELT IT.

They told me about this entire concept
of training the brain to work differently.

its all about the signals carried through the spinal chord
 Quoting: infinitymindbox

It would be easy for a scientist to dismiss this. "How can the mind alter physical reality?" they might wonder.

We're able to alter the firing of neurons (cells) by thinking of something, so this shouldn't be too far-fetched for them. If we can get our brain to produce information-based light by thinking of something happy, our future is bright, indeed.

However, what you've perhaps done was to change the relationships between cells rather than the cells themselves. This would be like Tyrion Lannister altering the relationships between houses in Game of Thrones simply by talking and manipulating to his will.

You didn't need to directly 'rule' over your legs and get them to do what was within their capacity. You only needed to whisper.
Kore  (OP)

Italy
10/06/2018 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

What do you mean by this part?

The more you define something the more real it becomes in your mind, as a proxy you can then interact with.

Defining your reality allows you to interact with it in specific ways. The better you are able to define something the better you can interact with it.

Is the 'preference for one aspect' similar to 'what it seems like'?

More like, 'what do I want this to be?" but also considering that perspective is balanced with both Order and Chaos. Neither is inherently good nor bad.

More concretely, the piano may seem to make more use of Order by functioning as furniture (organizing space) but I might prefer that it make more use of Chaos by functioning as an instrument for making music (enabling interactions).

Does it matter which stance to take (preference vs appearance)?

Thanks for the feedback, very helpful for understanding the parameters of the exercise.

No, it doesn't matter at all. Any interpretation will do, as the purpose is further interaction.
Comperio

User ID: 75890248
Denmark
10/06/2018 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a beautiful elaboration on blockchain OP. Blown away. I entirely agree. Amazing insights.

As a design blockchain is universal. Satoshi Nakamoto tapped into this as a true genius...whoever he/she/they/it are. Since that, other geniuses as Butterein et al. has evolved it further.....so many brilliant people are engaged in the blockchain community all over the world. Never seen anything like it - but it makes perfect sense.

In real terms blockchain is about effective and frictionless resource allocation - which incidentally is how "nature" works. Blockchains evolve too - they fork and mutate. If one extrapolates on the forking it extends to forking of Worlds...

In an esoteric perspective blockchain also seem akin to the Akashic Records - an immutable, universal archive of information.

Information theory states that information can not be lost, would that not be due to the immutability?
"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. Never lose a holy curiosity. Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76012404
Venezuela
10/06/2018 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Based on your posts about Order/Chaos i can extrapolate an interesting conclusion:

Chaos is just unorganized order and Order is just contained chaos
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/06/2018 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any chance this blockchain technology eventually leads to a culture in which an Individual can ‘surf’, ‘manage’ and ‘edit’ their personal blockchain?

And is tokenization conducive to such a future?
Fictitious

User ID: 76628171
United States
10/07/2018 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
The more you define something the more real it becomes in your mind, as a proxy you can then interact with.

Defining your reality allows you to interact with it in specific ways. The better you are able to define something the better you can interact with it.

This is all resonating with me. One question. How exactly do we “interact” with it?

GLP