Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,747 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 817,423
Pageviews Today: 1,333,398Threads Today: 523Posts Today: 8,297
02:01 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I had a dream about a woman - who I've never seen - and she exists!

Vision Thing

User ID: 76849672
United States
11/08/2018 06:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I had a dream about a woman - who I've never seen - and she exists!
Let me redirect the discussion a little. Instead of focusing on trolling/cheating/whatever, could someone comment on the topic itself? Even if you think I'm trolling, pretend that I'm not, and tell me something about the dreams.

Have other people had similar experiences, even in the same ballpark? If this is a "message" towards me, what am I supposed to understand from it?
 Quoting: Carlos

What if she's a sibling you never knew you had? I guess you are too young for her to be an unknown daughter?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 64121930
United States
11/08/2018 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ah. You found your wife's lawyer.
 Quoting: Zer0Phi

I love you, Carlitos!
chuckle
 Quoting: 1r0n4n9el

eyebat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76908332
Australia
11/08/2018 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

I love you, Carlitos!
chuckle
 Quoting: 1r0n4n9el

eyebat

:1049bill:
Carlos  (OP)

User ID: 71424362
Switzerland
11/08/2018 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
What if she's a sibling you never knew you had? I guess you are too young for her to be an unknown daughter?
 Quoting: Vision Thing

Yes, I am too young / she is too old for being my daughter. A sibling... could make sense from the spiritual point of view. Even though she doesn't look like anyone in the family - but of course it could be that my dad managed to "do" a supermodel when I was in my early teens. Hmm, actually I remember he seemed to be very friendly with one of his clients employee - a beautiful blond lady - I saw her once when my dad took me with him for a customer visit.

Hmmm....
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/08/2018 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Vision Thing

Yes, I am too young / she is too old for being my daughter. A sibling... could make sense from the spiritual point of view. Even though she doesn't look like anyone in the family - but of course it could be that my dad managed to "do" a supermodel when I was in my early teens. Hmm, actually I remember he seemed to be very friendly with one of his clients employee - a beautiful blond lady - I saw her once when my dad took me with him for a customer visit.

Hmmm....

:10491:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77099058
Hungary
11/08/2018 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let me redirect the discussion a little. Instead of focusing on trolling/cheating/whatever, could someone comment on the topic itself? Even if you think I'm trolling, pretend that I'm not, and tell me something about the dreams.

Have other people had similar experiences, even in the same ballpark? If this is a "message" towards me, what am I supposed to understand from it?

Hang in there, man. Don't let the trolls bite you.

I record my lucid dreams. Often I am given names which I look up after awakening.

Just last month, a particularly complicated dream gave me several names to wonder about.

Within seconds of checking on the net, I located a 64-year-old woman in Long Island whose given name, middle name and double-barreled surname all appear on my page of dream notes, as does the name of the restaurant she works at.

I have some relatives currently living in the states and some distant relatives who emigrated and died there, but otherwise no connection. Never been.

Too freaky? Not at all. This stuff happens all the time.
countitjoy5

User ID: 72581155
United States
11/08/2018 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
This thing goes pretty high up in my personal weird-shit-o-meter. Some months ago I was fully asleep, and I had a dream where in an empty room with white walls all around, in front of me stood a young blond lady in a black dress. She didn't say anything, it felt more like watching a live photo. But I somehow got the feeling that the message was "here I am".

Nothing special about it, but somehow this image got burned in my head, and I still remember it clearly, including what she looked like. It was so different from any other dream I've ever had.

Now then, last night, when I was about to wake up, I had a vision of an internet address - it was complete BS - apart from the last part, which was like ..../firstname.lastname. That was a woman's firstname. Waking up I googled that name, and voila, there she was in front of me. The woman from my dream. She's a lawyer, apparently 27 years old, she had her full contact details and picture on her lawfirm's website.

Now first of all, what are the odds to this? First seeing someone in my dream, then getting her name in another dream? I mean I am married and all, so this doesn't really fit in any way.

Should I anyway try to contact her? She will probably think I'm just some random stalker (rightfully so) and block me. Could these dreams have a meaning? Could they be reflections from a past life?

Has anyone ever heard anything similar?

You're married and she's probably married - this is an example of a demonic dream. Demons are heavily invested in getting you to lust for that which doesn't belong to you. They know the information and they are trying to channel it to you with the hopes of creating a sinful situation.
Carlos  (OP)

Switzerland
11/08/2018 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're married and she's probably married - this is an example of a demonic dream. Demons are heavily invested in getting you to lust for that which doesn't belong to you. They know the information and they are trying to channel it to you with the hopes of creating a sinful situation.
 Quoting: countitjoy5

I guess that could be, but wouldn't that be like a lot of work for a very slim chance of something happening? It would be much easier to create sinful situations, e.g. like telling a foxy lady in the neighborhood to knock on my door and "borrow some sugar".
SpringLeak

User ID: 75632946
United States
11/08/2018 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who is she?
SpamSpamSignatureSpamSpam
Force Ghost Void God Zombie Wookie King From Beyond The Stars - Also I'm modest and understated.

"Those who know, don't teach. Those who teach, are fucking with you."

"When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him." Jonathan Swift

"Whenever possible be more compassionate. It is always possible to be more compassionate."

"Four hearts combined are one."

"There is a reason we use brains for thinking and concrete for sidewalks."

"God is love. All you need is love...and GALAXY BLASTING SPACE WEAPONS." (I knew there was something wrong with this one, it just took me a while to figure it out)

"Women are evil, men are dumb, somebody pissed in the beer."

"The thing about smart people is: they seem like crazy people... to dumb people."

"He who says it cannot be done should not interrupt he who is doing it."

"Humanity has driven off the cliff, now the military is holding their hands over our eyes so we don't see the ground coming."

"Some of what you read is wrong because the people who wrote it also did not have a very good education and were groping around in the dark when they wrote it. Lets thank them for trying because without people like them we would have a lot more groping to do in a much darker world"
Carlos  (OP)

Switzerland
11/08/2018 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

I record my lucid dreams. Often I am given names which I look up after awakening.

Just last month, a particularly complicated dream gave me several names to wonder about.

Within seconds of checking on the net, I located a 64-year-old woman in Long Island whose given name, middle name and double-barreled surname all appear on my page of dream notes, as does the name of the restaurant she works at.

I have some relatives currently living in the states and some distant relatives who emigrated and died there, but otherwise no connection. Never been.

Quoting: Isaac Newtown

Wow, that's interesting. Do you have any idea as to why that is happening? Have you ever met any of these people?
Carlos  (OP)

Switzerland
11/08/2018 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who is she?
 Quoting: SpringLeak

Your mother. You really expect me to post her name here on a forum full of... politely saying 'different types' of people?
graff2

User ID: 75758325
United States
11/08/2018 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's something for the future. Keep it in your back pocket.
 Quoting: Sollux

yeah something like that

maybe send an email titled, 'if you believe in coincidences maybe this wont freak you out'

i feel like that title would fail but get a message to her in an email subject so even if she doesnt read it she gets some idea
SiTeS a sNaRe, sPiTEful & bArE

Safety Disclaimer: Nothing I've ever said on this profile or any profile ever connected to or in communication with this profile or IP address, or any IP address affiliated with this profile or IP address, is meant to be construed as fact. Everything I say or appear to suggest is 100% satire or only meant for entertainment purposes. I dont believe anything I ever say here because it's all a joke and should all be considered as such. Assuming anything I've ever said is true or meant to be education, or anything any account ever, in any way whatsoever, remotely associated with this account or IP address is true or meant to be educational, would result in you assuming something on your own accord knowing what you are assuming is not based on fact. Every communication to and from this account is satire and/or entertainment only, always.
Carlos  (OP)

Switzerland
11/08/2018 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's something for the future. Keep it in your back pocket.
 Quoting: Sollux

yeah something like that

maybe send an email titled, 'if you believe in coincidences maybe this wont freak you out'

i feel like that title would fail but get a message to her in an email subject so even if she doesnt read it she gets some idea
 Quoting: graff2

So basically you think it would be better to get straight to the point, rather than trying to find an excuse to contact her and try to get to know her a bit? I'm really not sure what would freak her out more or less.

User ID: 7835328
United States
11/08/2018 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a similar experience. Several year later I met the woman in my dream, we got married six years ago.
DEDEDEDE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77101817
Hungary
11/08/2018 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

I record my lucid dreams. Often, I am given names which I look up after awakening.

Quoting: Isaac Newtown

Wow, that's interesting. Do you have any idea as to why that is happening? Have you ever met any of these people?

Well, off and on, I've written down my dreams. By doing so, I have learned to remember my dreams in almost forensic detail. Eventually, I have to stop writing them down because it just takes too long, perhaps an hour, at the start of evey day. Later, I take up the practice again.

I'm very lucky in that I have the time to spend long daily periods in meditation in silent darkness, over many years. This changes how one's brian works, for sure.

I've concluded many things, one of which is that anything is possible; so nothing about (possibly) identifying a complete stranger on the other side of the world, in a lucid dream, makes me concerned or worried. It just happens.

I also firmly believe that we are all connected. If you think about the nature of reality long enough, meditate on it long enough, nothing else makes any sense.

I would love to get in contact with the people I've identified, but it's a ego-driven desire. The other person might be upset or completely freaked out by the experience, and that's an unfair risk to take just to satisfy my own curiousity or vanity.

What I find much more interesting is when I find that there is *nobody* with the name my lucid dream has given me i.e. zero internet hits for that name combination.The fact that I can't find anyone doesn't mean that there is nobody in the world with that name, but even so... It leads me to wonder whether there's an element of the "future" bleeding into the past, when lucid dreaming; that that someone just hasn't been born yet.

I don't know if that answered your question, at all. But I recommend you try writing down your dreams and see where they lead you.
Bonefortoona

User ID: 68560474
United States
11/08/2018 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
When I was 11 years old, I dreamed of a beautiful blonde woman wearing white jeans who was ringing my parents doorbell. When I answered, she smiled and kissed me. Well at 11 you can guess how I woke up...

7 year later, I answered the same doorbell and my girlfriend was at the door. She was blonde and beautiful and wearing the exact white jeans I saw in my earlier dream. She smiled and kissed me hello, and I instantly remembered the dream. A very creepy feeling came all over me, so much so she asked what was wrong.

I said nothing is wrong, matter of fact, everything is perfect. We got married 7 years later.
rammsteinregeln

User ID: 76960761
United States
11/08/2018 11:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
OP since you got the image/name from your dreams, you may want to 'ask your dreams' for more information as to who that woman is. Check out this thread:

Thread: You ARE psychic! How to use your dream states to receive information about anything you desire

You can use the easy technique described to attempt to get more information from your super-conscious mind regarding who this person is in relation to yourself.

As far as the Jungian definition of dreams, as other posters have pointed out, you may have had some exposure to her name or likeness previously in your life. Past lives? It's possible. But some part of your subconscious or super-conscious mind is directing you towards her. You could come up with casual questions to ask her if you ever do contact her and bear in mind, obviously because you have talked to another woman doesn't = cheating on your partner so use your own judgment.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77101817
Hungary
11/08/2018 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Another example...

I dreamed of a man with an very, very unusual surname, one which I had never heard before.

The very first hit on G***le for that name led me to the homepage of a young man, in America (again!).

On his homepage, he mentioned his family history and how his great-grandparents (perhaps grandparents, I can't remember for sure) had emigrated from the UK to the USA.

From his family history, it turns out that, before emigrating, his great-grandparents had owned the business in the UK where my great-grandfather had worked all his life as a cooper (barrel-maker).

The only two things I know about my great-grandfather are where he worked and his occupation. I never met him, and don't even know his given name.

What are the chances of this dreamed connection? Is it a freaky coincidence? Who knows?

Perhaps there's a 64-year-old woman from Long Island reading this on GLP. It wouldn't surprise me, at all ;)
Carlos  (OP)

Switzerland
11/08/2018 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I was 11 years old, I dreamed of a beautiful blonde woman wearing white jeans who was ringing my parents doorbell. When I answered, she smiled and kissed me. Well at 11 you can guess how I woke up...

7 year later, I answered the same doorbell and my girlfriend was at the door. She was blonde and beautiful and wearing the exact white jeans I saw in my earlier dream. She smiled and kissed me hello, and I instantly remembered the dream. A very creepy feeling came all over me, so much so she asked what was wrong.

I said nothing is wrong, matter of fact, everything is perfect. We got married 7 years later.
 Quoting: Bonefortoona

I also have a similar one actually.

I must have been also something like 11-12 years old when I saw this dream, I was at some place by a lake in the summertime, this girl walked towards me from the lake - smiled - and kissed as well!

Then, I was about 15, at a summer camp, when I realized that it's happening now. Same place, same setting, same girl - but SHE JUST WALKED PAST ME! It didn't happen what I had dreamt about! I felt completely betrayed. Was it something that I had done between those years - which caused this very nice moment to be taken away from me?
Carlos  (OP)

Switzerland
11/08/2018 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had a similar experience. Several year later I met the woman in my dream, we got married six years ago.
 Quoting: 914

How did you guys meet in the end? Did you know that moment that it's the same person?
Carlos  (OP)

Switzerland
11/08/2018 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP since you got the image/name from your dreams, you may want to 'ask your dreams' for more information as to who that woman is. Check out this thread:

Thread: You ARE psychic! How to use your dream states to receive information about anything you desire

You can use the easy technique described to attempt to get more information from your super-conscious mind regarding who this person is in relation to yourself.
 Quoting: rammsteinregeln

Thanks a lot, I will do that. Actually already now when I'm thinking about asking that question, I get the feeling that there is a thundering voice pushing the answer down the back of my head and my neck (in a way that I really should know it already). But I wont reveal the answer yet, I'll do this tonight and come back tomorrow should there be answers.

Let's see.
Carlos  (OP)

User ID: 54426268
Switzerland
11/08/2018 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I’m starting to feel like a good, proper stalker, but I found her on Facebook as well. Her eyes are actually a bit demonic, but at the same time I feel so close to her. Not ”love” but just very close. Weird.
Midwest Skeptic

User ID: 72052582
United States
11/08/2018 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Reminds me of the segment on "Two and a Half Men" where Charlie Harper starts dating his brother's (Alan) divorce attorney (Heather Locklear), and then breaks up with her, and she screws over Alan, her client, in the Divorce Settlement so as to get back at Charlie.

Heather Locklear basically plays herself ... crazy b---h ... and it unfortunately reflects the real mindset of some women, particularly the very pretty ones who also have aggressive type personalities, when they are DUMPED.

ANY female attorney is suspect, and believe me I know enough of them (probably have had to deal with 100+ in my life) ... and they can be among the most vicious of all humans when they get upset about something. Ruining people is a SPORT for some of them. (and some guy who they don't know contacting them from out of the blue would upset 99% of all women imo)

Time for you to NOT contact this woman in any way, manner, etc.. Karma works in strange ways and I can NOT see anything Positive FOR YOU coming out of you having any contact with that woman. I can guarantee you right now it would end up being a complete and total Cluster Fuck FOR YOU!!

Chalk it up to some strange time/knowledge ripple in that part of the universe we do not understand, and let the situation just FADE AWAY.

Last Edited by Midwest Skeptic on 11/08/2018 03:59 PM
Midwest Skeptic
Boaty

User ID: 75138722
United States
11/08/2018 04:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
OP, obviously you should show up at her work and explain this in person. Show her GLP to prove it is 100% true.

Call me from jail later to thank me.
````````````````
````__/\__``````
~~~\____/~~~~
.~~..~~~....~​~~
~..~~~....~~~~

Thoughts do not come from you nor God; you do not create thoughts; you are not your thoughts; every thought is a lie.
- 2 Corinthians 10:5 - [link to www.biblegateway.com (secure)]
Carlos  (OP)

User ID: 47450803
Switzerland
11/08/2018 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Reminds me of the segment on "Two and a Half Men" where Charlie Harper starts dating his brother's (Alan) divorce attorney (Heather Locklear), and then breaks up with her, and she screws over Alan, her client, in the Divorce Settlement so as to get back at Charlie.

Heather Locklear basically plays herself ... crazy b---h ... and it unfortunately reflects the real mindset of some women, particularly the very pretty ones who also have aggressive type personalities, when they are DUMPED.

ANY female attorney is suspect, and believe me I know enough of them (probably have had to deal with 100+ in my life) ... and they can be among the most vicious of all humans when they get upset about something. Ruining people is a SPORT for some of them. (and some guy who they don't know contacting them from out of the blue would upset 99% of all women imo)

Time for you to NOT contact this woman in any way, manner, etc.. Karma works in strange ways and I can NOT see anything Positive FOR YOU coming out of you having any contact with that woman. I can guarantee you right now it would end up being a complete and total Cluster Fuck FOR YOU!!

Chalk it up to some strange time/knowledge ripple in that part of the universe we do not understand, and let the situation just FADE AWAY.
 Quoting: Midwest Skeptic

Ok, you got me convinced. Thanks bro. I will just wait and not do a darn thing.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/08/2018 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I’m starting to feel like a good, proper stalker, but I found her on Facebook as well. Her eyes are actually a bit demonic, but at the same time I feel so close to her. Not ”love” but just very close. Weird.

:10491:
Freckle Face

User ID: 72652628
United States
11/08/2018 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thing goes pretty high up in my personal weird-shit-o-meter. Some months ago I was fully asleep, and I had a dream where in an empty room with white walls all around, in front of me stood a young blond lady in a black dress. She didn't say anything, it felt more like watching a live photo. But I somehow got the feeling that the message was "here I am".

Nothing special about it, but somehow this image got burned in my head, and I still remember it clearly, including what she looked like. It was so different from any other dream I've ever had.

Now then, last night, when I was about to wake up, I had a vision of an internet address - it was complete BS - apart from the last part, which was like ..../firstname.lastname. That was a woman's firstname. Waking up I googled that name, and voila, there she was in front of me. The woman from my dream. She's a lawyer, apparently 27 years old, she had her full contact details and picture on her lawfirm's website.

Now first of all, what are the odds to this? First seeing someone in my dream, then getting her name in another dream? I mean I am married and all, so this doesn't really fit in any way.

Should I anyway try to contact her? She will probably think I'm just some random stalker (rightfully so) and block me. Could these dreams have a meaning? Could they be reflections from a past life?

Has anyone ever heard anything similar?

Pretty cool, Op.

My husband saw my profile (my face from a side view) and heard my voice (singing) years before we met. We lived in different states. I was visiting a friend in his state and he passed by me and nearly lost his balance when he saw my profile. He moved in closer, heard me speaking, and instantly knew I was the woman in his vision/dream. We officially met, got engaged, and two months later were married. Many, many years ago, still going strong.

Maybe your connection to this woman in your dream is for something else, since you’re married, maybe she needs your help or you will need hers.
Billy Tubbs

User ID: 14992862
United States
11/08/2018 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Beware of her. She could be your worst nightmare.
Accidental Stoner

User ID: 77022301
Finland
11/08/2018 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
.../

Yes.

Someone pretty close to me actually
married someone she first "met" in
a dream.

From across oceans and lands, half
the planet away.

peace
Carlos  (OP)

User ID: 72267591
Switzerland
11/09/2018 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, so I found her in Instagram now. It seems that's where she's most actively posting about her life.

She just had a baby 6 months ago. It seems her life partner is another woman. And she has no hair in the latest pictures, she looks like she's suffering from a severe cancer.

That would certainly explain the black dress in my dream.

The question now is even more than ever, "why am I involved in this"?

GLP