Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,386 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 53,286
Pageviews Today: 105,733Threads Today: 45Posts Today: 803
01:30 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

CLASSIFIED AERIAL DEW Weapons has always been used for most of the California Fires - MELTED ALUMINUM WHEELS! - need UNCLE INTEL please!

Djibouti Military Intelligence  (OP)

11/13/2018 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: CLASSIFIED AERIAL DEW Weapons has always been used for most of the California Fires - MELTED ALUMINUM WHEELS! - need UNCLE INTEL please!

Last Edited by Djibouti Military Intelligence on 11/13/2018 10:20 PM
i have always missed my romania___

11/13/2018 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: CLASSIFIED AERIAL DEW Weapons has always been used for most of the California Fires - MELTED ALUMINUM WHEELS! - need UNCLE INTEL please!
[link to onset-hollywood.com]

never mind.

this fraudulent video was planted amongst the truthers to make us look like total idiots.

many, including myself fell for it hook line n sinker.

live n learn.

Last Edited by Djibouti Military Intelligence on 11/13/2018 10:20 PM
hillbilly

User ID: 75829441
United States
11/13/2018 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
He mentioned the only map of the plan is in The Rock of the Dome in ISRAEL.
Water is the only drink for a wise man.
Call me a pot but heat me not.-Putin
Silence is where God speaks. Anything else is but a poor translation. -Rumi
Wanna hear God laugh? Just talk about your plans.
An old broom knows all the corners.
Slow is steady; steady is smooth; smooth is fast.
Success has a thousand fathers but failure only one son.
The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.-Gibran
TrustNoOneKS

User ID: 76946759
United States
11/14/2018 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
siren2siren2siren2siren2siren2

-------------- posted 6 hours ago ------------------

"PEOPLE RAN THEIR CARS DOWN TO THE BEACH, TO TRY TO ESCAPE THE FIRE AND WERE BURNED ALIVE IN THEIR CARS, SOMEHOW THE FIRE CAME TO THE BEACH"

via Zachary K. Hubbard's live stream 3 hours ago:
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

horyshit
 Quoting: Djibouti Military Intelligence

If you are somehow implying that people driving their cars onto a beach to escape a fire and the cars still burned is proof of DEWs then, they must have been using them in 1936:

"Bandon residents drove their cars out onto the beach as far as they could go in an attempt to save them from the flames; however, it wasn't far enough. (Photo: Oregon Department of Forestry)"

[link to www.offbeatoregon.com]
I Want To Believe
hillbilly

United States
11/14/2018 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
We will interfere in the fires in California.

Enough is enough.

The reason was this video that is included. It is made by Juan Browne and posted on his channel "blancolirio".
I really like the guy and he got really worried.

Quoting: grumpier

The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.-Gibran

User ID: 76526938
United States
11/15/2018 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to gematrinator.com]

The "WOOLSEY" fire DECODED.
dschis1000

User ID: 76098287
United States
11/15/2018 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is not lightening

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
 Quoting: Google_It

read all the way to bottom remark. IF, there were weapons that could that. What would you do?

User ID: 77103300
Canada
11/16/2018 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Paradise California: Over 600 likely dead

I thought the death toll was awful low. The fire ripped through that town so fast people could not even get to their cars and start driving. Over 600 people are now confirmed missing and odds are they are dead. The entire town was burned. I would not be surprised at all if the death toll went over 1, 000. Paradise is probably not going to be rebuilt.

via [link to www.jimstone.is]

omg

User ID: 76593049
Germany
11/16/2018 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
truthbomb

Directed energy weapons starting fires in Cali? A video someone took makes it appear plausible.

It is hard to say how this evolved, but it really does look like the fires in California were started by directed energy weapons that used the metal in cars to interact with and get them burning, which then started forest fires. This is because there are simply too many cars that are totally melted and burned to a crisp in the same place where there are trees that are not that badly hurt. It looks like the cars themselves started the fires after being torched by something and whatever happened to the trees is whatever happened.

I have seen lots of fires on roads like this, with everything torched to a crisp on the sides of the roads, with ZERO burned cars. even though they had to drive through the fire zone. As long as you don't stop anywhere, it is not likely there will be a problem. It appears obvious that these cars were burned to a crisp while they were moving down the highway which is highly unlikely to happen naturally. On a road of the type in this video below, even if you do drive through a wild fire, there's little chance your car, which is substantially away from anything that is burning, will simply torch off before it can even roll away from it. There are no trees downed across the road (which would be doom, if you stop you'll obviously take a chance of getting burned) However, the road is instead perfectly clean, with relatively good condition trees on both sides in several areas where cars are torched to a crisp. NOT PLAUSIBLE.

Here is the video. Warning, it is on Facebook but you can get it to play without an account. Facebook has lost 65 percent of it's users to date for good reason. I explained what happened above quite well for those who don't want to hit Facebook.

I agree with the DEW crowd: The aftermath of the fires is not plausible. If it was a real scenario, trees would have burned through and fallen across the road. They did not. The road is very clean for "after an enormous fire", the burned out cars make it look like it was an alien attack on the cars that sparked a forest fire, not a forest fire burning cars.

You can thank the deep state/dems/communists/soros for the fires in California for sure, the way they just sprang up right as massive election fraud was being exposed during an election that will spell life or death for America is suspicious to say the least, ESPECIALLY since the main target was Paradise, which (was) one of California's strongest conservative areas. They wanted it killed without question. Very suspicious it happened, and it is SO BAD that I doubt the city will rebound, every last thing is destroyed and now it looks like a substantial portion of the population is dead also. Too many people who would bring the city back are dead.
My take on this is that even if it was not DEW's doing this (doubtful, it really looks like it was) but if it was not, it was done on purpose anyway by operatives on the ground. The election is the key to all of this, the suspicious timing is undeniable.

SEE THIS VIDEO HERE!
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

[link to www.jimstone.is]

hf

Last Edited by Djibouti Military Intelligence on 11/16/2018 04:41 PM

User ID: 76593049
Germany
11/16/2018 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
okay, fine, it doesn't have to space based, can be high flying drones, helicopters, any aerial craft

hf
Question, Mark

User ID: 77125760
United States
11/16/2018 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
This BBC video below, shows how the map of the California High-Speed railway overlaps the railway that comes down from Alaska, that originates in Russia.

This plan has been in the works for decades. Russia has dedicated the money to complete this job.
[link to inhabitat.com (secure)]

The previous admin' had sidetracked/circumvented $100-million for the railway from Siberia to Alaska.
President Obama was said to be the first president to visit Alaska in over 50-years. What was the real purpose of that trip? Was it to visit the largest FEMA Camp in western Alaska, or to check out the tunnel work on this side of the project?

The fire deaths are nothing but "collateral damage," to the movers and shakers. They believe these type of projects by saying "the end justifies the means," and are on a "need to know basis," that's why this thread will disappear of will be buried and I will get banned.

Do you remember a few years ago that firefighters in Washington State were confronted by armed Russian military men in the forrest? They prevented them from entering a certain area. This news faded very fast, too.
hillbilly

United States
11/16/2018 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's what I've been saying all along. This President has a century of fuckery to deal with.
They're busy talking backyard fence, while the real enemy is at the front door.
Wonder where the next "forest" fires will pop up?

Last Edited by hillbilly on 11/16/2018 09:30 PM

User ID: 76600807
Germany
11/16/2018 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
This BBC video below, shows how the map of the California High-Speed railway overlaps the railway that comes down from Alaska, that originates in Russia.

This plan has been in the works for decades. Russia has dedicated the money to complete this job.
[link to inhabitat.com (secure)]

The previous admin' had sidetracked/circumvented $100-million for the railway from Siberia to Alaska.
President Obama was said to be the first president to visit Alaska in over 50-years. What was the real purpose of that trip? Was it to visit the largest FEMA Camp in western Alaska, or to check out the tunnel work on this side of the project?

The fire deaths are nothing but "collateral damage," to the movers and shakers. They believe these type of projects by saying "the end justifies the means," and are on a "need to know basis," that's why this thread will disappear of will be buried and I will get banned.

Do you remember a few years ago that firefighters in Washington State were confronted by armed Russian military men in the forrest? They prevented them from entering a certain area. This news faded very fast, too.
 Quoting: Question, Mark

clappa

super appreciated!

hugs
SierraNevadaHerbage

User ID: 77126973
United States
11/16/2018 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Eh, as I've said in other posts, I'm actually a wildlands firefighter having served on engines , hand crews and shot crews.

There is some crazy questionable shit going on.

But do you even fire science bro?

I've been in fire since 05 since I got outta the Marine corps.

But uhh seriously...do understand what type of fuels burn and for how long. Type 1, type 2 and type 3 fuels.

It is NOT uncommon to see temps reach over 2000° in a wind driven type 1 fuel fire.

Plus your talking lots of oily oak, tall European grasses,

Fast and hot.

No dews we're not selecting houses. Can't control where six foot sections of fiery roofs fall.

Green trees hold alot of water.

By the way I work on the plumas.

I'm not saying there isn't something nefarious going on, but all this confusion that fires can't melt aluminum rims and blah blah. Did u know most house catch fire from the inside from a forest fire... It's typically the drapes that go first within minutes the whole house.

Seriously I should do a thread on fire.
Lots of misconceptions and lack of knowledge.

My 1st big fire was the Yorba Linda fire. Almost got burned over in an engine , came super close.
Slow is Smooth,
Smooth is Fast.

"Why am I sticky and naked? Did I miss something fun?" Phillip J. Fry
Bog Babe

User ID: 66794842
United States
11/16/2018 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who says it was the US Government? WHat about China with the help of their little buddies in the California Democrat Party?
 Quoting: Anonymous Cowarcl

bump
lythandewilder

User ID: 76122080
Australia
11/17/2018 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe it was the satellite this time, and not americas new military toy scorcher on the wing......

seems like big weapons is flirting with big weapons...that's just my opinion.
Anonymous Cowarcl

User ID: 77120700
Canada
11/17/2018 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Bezhig

see this video at the 1:25 minute mark

MELTED ALUMINUM WHEELS from a Forest Fire???

from this thread

Thread: Skeletons Sitting in Burned Out Cars at California's Camp Fire.

SPACE BASED WEAPONS, FINAL ANSWER

What absolute BULLSHIT.

Current DEW are fired from drones and aircraft and NOT from space.
s
Anonymous Cowarcl

User ID: 77120700
Canada
11/17/2018 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
The following have been destroyed in the fires...

- Aluminium car rims... Melt at 1220.54 fahrenheit
- Human bodies - Crematorium temperatures range from 1400 to 1800 fahrenheit to completely incinerate bodies.
- Granite counter tops... Melt at 2300 fahrenheit.
- Window Glass... Melts at 2550 degrees fahrenheit.
- Toilet bowls (porcelain)... Melt at 3344 Fahrenheit.

Usual temperature of a forest fire is about 1,470 fahrenheit
Usual target temperature of a DEW is about 5,000 fahrenheit

Plus...

- Nearby trees are often warped into a bow and trees have been found with their core alight, yet the bark on top undamaged.

DEW uses microwaves which cause items like trees to bow.
And heats from the core
Forest fires cause marginal warping and heats from the surface.

So, which one was responsible?
s
JoJo1973

User ID: 77019696
United States
11/17/2018 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do yourself a favor and look up the work of Dr. Judy Wood.

You will find all of your answers as she lays them out for you line by line.
 Quoting: Loup Garou

I just looked up Dr Judy Woods California Fires....
DON'T BOTHER, SHE IS SHILLIN',
I listened to some of a radio interview she did and she totally DOWNPLAYS any exotic weaponry and says that they are "normal" fores...
BLATANTLY disregarded the reports as well as VIDEO EVIDENCE that ppl captured of BEAMS shooting down from the sky to ignite the targets below,
she totally dismissed that...WTF ?!
She had some cutting edge info regarding 9-11,
now she's just towing the line...
maybe she was threatened...or maybe she was just controlled opposition all along.She

At any rate, SHE IS WRONG about the Cali fires being "normal" and any one with an OUNCE of common sense and scrutinizing ability can see that.

book
 Quoting: SkyTiger

Dr. Judy Wood didn't start off a shill. I listened to her after her book came out, "Where did the Towers Go?" and she was very much a different speaker at the time. Very convincing, obviously an extremely intelligent woman who knows her stuff.

Her book is not an easy read if you're not a physicist, which I am not but the pictures are extremely well done plus the physical evidence she presents, beyond doubt, points that DEWs were used on 9/11 (probably along with other explosive devices although she dismisses them).

She never mentioned where the DEWs were coming from. She just said they were used. That, itself, upset a lot of researchers. She just presented 'the evidence'. End of story.

Many other authors and speakers have commented on how she has changed especially when initially interviewed after 9/11. Many used to communicate with her and it wasn't long before she was calling them 'conspiracy theorists'...that worn out term that dismissed real researchers and critical thinkers. So they knew she was gotten to.

Now we know why. Give the professor some slack IMO.

GLPers know what happens to whistleblowers.

gotchabug
TrustNoOneKS

United States
11/17/2018 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eh, as I've said in other posts, I'm actually a wildlands firefighter having served on engines , hand crews and shot crews.

There is some crazy questionable shit going on.

But do you even fire science bro?

I've been in fire since 05 since I got outta the Marine corps.

But uhh seriously...do understand what type of fuels burn and for how long. Type 1, type 2 and type 3 fuels.

It is NOT uncommon to see temps reach over 2000° in a wind driven type 1 fuel fire.

Plus your talking lots of oily oak, tall European grasses,

Fast and hot.

No dews we're not selecting houses. Can't control where six foot sections of fiery roofs fall.

Green trees hold alot of water.

By the way I work on the plumas.

I'm not saying there isn't something nefarious going on, but all this confusion that fires can't melt aluminum rims and blah blah. Did u know most house catch fire from the inside from a forest fire... It's typically the drapes that go first within minutes the whole house.

Seriously I should do a thread on fire.
Lots of misconceptions and lack of knowledge.

My 1st big fire was the Yorba Linda fire. Almost got burned over in an engine , came super close.
 Quoting: SierraNevadaHerbage

Thank for your adding your experience. I think people just want to believe every little thing they see without having any real knowledge of how things work. It only takes some research to see this has happened in fires that burned way before there could have ever have been DEWs. I took the time to look and research this. If only others would do the same. Exceptional post!

clappa
I Want To Believe
TrustNoOneKS

United States
11/17/2018 06:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
The following have been destroyed in the fires...

- Aluminium car rims... Melt at 1220.54 fahrenheit
- Human bodies - Crematorium temperatures range from 1400 to 1800 fahrenheit to completely incinerate bodies.
- Granite counter tops... Melt at 2300 fahrenheit.
- Window Glass... Melts at 2550 degrees fahrenheit.
- Toilet bowls (porcelain)... Melt at 3344 Fahrenheit.

Usual temperature of a forest fire is about 1,470 fahrenheit
Usual target temperature of a DEW is about 5,000 fahrenheit

Plus...

- Nearby trees are often warped into a bow and trees have been found with their core alight, yet the bark on top undamaged.

DEW uses microwaves which cause items like trees to bow.
And heats from the core
Forest fires cause marginal warping and heats from the surface.

So, which one was responsible?
 Quoting: Anonymous Cowarcl

Gee, look, a forest fire from 1871 where it was estimated that fire temperatures reached at least 2000:

Massive fire burns in Wisconsin

"The most devastating fire in United States history is ignited in Wisconsin on this day in 1871.

. . .

The blaze began at an unknown spot in the dense Wisconsin forest. It first spread to the small village of Sugar Bush, where every resident was killed. High winds then sent the 200-foot flames racing northeast toward the neighboring community of Peshtigo. Temperatures reached 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit, causing trees to literally explode in the flames."

[link to www.history.com (secure)]

"On October 8, 1871—the same night as the Chicago Fire—the Peshtigo Fire roared into infamy as the deadliest fire in US history. It killed more than 2,000 people and burned over 2,400 acres, most of it timber, thereby destroying the local economy. Heat, drought, logging practices, and atmospheric conditions combined to create a firestorm that completely destroyed the community of Peshtigo."

[link to peshtigofiremuseum.com]

"The firestorm had died out by morning, leaving evidence that it was no ordinary fire. The intense heat melted the bell at Father Pernin’s church. Strange holes in the ground marked the location of trees whose roots were devoured by the fire to their very ends. Patches of sand were melted into glass, and railroad cars were tossed around. The only structures standing were a brick kiln and a partially-constructed house of fresh timber."

[link to peshtigofiremuseum.com]

A first-hand account of the Peshtigo fire:

"IT MAY BE as well to record here some of the extraordinary phenomena and peculiar characteristics of the strange fire that wrought so much desolation, though I was not personally a witness to them all.

. . .

Still, the swiftness with which this hurricane, seemingly composed of wind and fire together, advanced, was in no degree proportioned to its terrible force. By computing the length of time that elapsed between the rising of the tempest in the southwest, and its subsiding in the northeast, it will be easily seen that the rate of motion did not exceed two leagues an hour. The hurricane moved in a circle, advancing slowly, as if to give time to prepare for its coming.

Many circumstances tended to prove that the intensity of the heat produced by the fire was in some places extreme, nay unheard of.

. . .

Hogsheads of nails were found entirely melted though lying outside the direct path of the flames.

. . .

Strange to say there were many corpses found, bearing about them no traces of scars or burns, and yet in the pockets of their habiliments, equally uninjured, watches, cents, and other articles in metal were discovered completely melted. How was it also that many escaped with their lives here and there on the cleared land as well as in the woods? The problem is a difficult one to solve. The tempest did not rage in all parts with equal fury, but escape from its power was a mere affair of chance."

[link to digicoll.library.wisc.edu]

With regard to bodies completely incinerated, this was reported in the Great Chicago fire:

The Great Chicago Fire of 1871

"Approximately 120 bodies were recovered, but it was estimated that more than 300 people died. It's believed that many bodies were entirely consumed by the intense heat."

[link to www.thoughtco.com (secure)]
I Want To Believe

User ID: 77055036
France
11/17/2018 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
siren2

captures in Paradise California - just a DEW flexing its muscles

-

SEE THIS FACEBOOK VIDEO HERE LOTS OF MELTED ALUMINUM WHEELS EVERYWHERE!!!
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

User ID: 77055036
France
11/17/2018 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
backup copy

DEW - DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON SIGHTING, WEAPON SHOOTING OUT BEAMS OF ENERGY TO THE GROUND TO START FIRES SPOTTED JUST ABOVE PARADISE, CALIFORNIA.

I screen-recorded this footage from livestream.

DEW - I was walking along sidewalk when I heard these strange noises above my head. I quickly looked up and noticed this glowing orb about 2000-3000ft in the sky, it sounded very much like a drone, I own a DJI Phantom and It sounded very similar. I quickly pulled out my phone and started a Facebook Livestream where I shared this strange phenomenon with my friends. I noticed small glowing orbs flying out of the main orb. After around 5 minutes the orb flew away and disappeared from sight behind a few hills. By evening time we started hearing the first reports of the supposed "Camp Fire" had ignited in my area, Paradise, California. My family and I have managed to evacuate, but, we have not returned home. Please can someone explain what this is?
LaZeKnight

User ID: 76069403
Australia
11/17/2018 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its Russia who are Attacking us left right and center, Russians aiding the illegals caravans, Russia spinning the media igniteing a cival war and now useing their space weapons against us.

So the question is will we allow them to destroy us all before we even raise a candle to the agressors here?
hillbilly

United States
11/17/2018 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

11/17/2018 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
backup copy

DEW - DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON SIGHTING, WEAPON SHOOTING OUT BEAMS OF ENERGY TO THE GROUND TO START FIRES SPOTTED JUST ABOVE PARADISE, CALIFORNIA.

I screen-recorded this footage from livestream.

DEW - I was walking along sidewalk when I heard these strange noises above my head. I quickly looked up and noticed this glowing orb about 2000-3000ft in the sky, it sounded very much like a drone, I own a DJI Phantom and It sounded very similar. I quickly pulled out my phone and started a Facebook Livestream where I shared this strange phenomenon with my friends. I noticed small glowing orbs flying out of the main orb. After around 5 minutes the orb flew away and disappeared from sight behind a few hills. By evening time we started hearing the first reports of the supposed "Camp Fire" had ignited in my area, Paradise, California. My family and I have managed to evacuate, but, we have not returned home. Please can someone explain what this is?

horyshet

User ID: 76173659
Germany
11/17/2018 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thelema & the Twin Wildfires

[link to extracapsa.com (secure)]

These FIRES were intentionally SET for DRUIDIC RITUALS to there master satan!

User ID: 76907296
France
11/17/2018 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf

AS MANY HAVE MENTIONED BEFORE
California wildfire map lines up with the proposed high speed rail for California:
[link to www.puppetstringnews.com (secure)]

REFERENCE SITE for DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS (DEW) and CONTRIVED FIRES:
[link to www.chemtrailplanet.com]

CONCLUSIVE PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE CALIFORNIA IS UNDER ATTACK BY DEWS
[link to whiskeytangotexas.com (secure)]
[link to www.therussophile.org (secure)]

SEE DAVID STEELE's EXPERT ANALYSIS HERE, ALWAYS UPDATED HERE:
[link to phibetaiota.net (secure)]

SPECIAL: California Fires, DEW Weapons, High-Speed Rail? UPDATE 8: Home Sliced in Half — This is NOT NORMAL

11/17/2018 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
HORYSHITHORYSHITHORYSHIT

[link to gizadeathstar.com (secure)]

It was former Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Catherine Austin Fitts, who a year ago – as other areas of California were burning in suspicious wildfires – offered the hypothesis that people were indeed being deliberately burned out of their houses and homes. The reason? The Silicon Valley plutocrats and technocrats needed to expand, and make room for hundreds if not thousands of technicians being “reshored” into the country. And they had to do so cheaply and quickly.

-

BEST ANALYSIS and COLLECTION of MOST VIDEOS of them DEW's!!!
ROBERT DAVID STEELE:
[link to phibetaiota.net (secure)]

-

EX-NSA expert analysis on the situation:

-

May the poor souls who were targeted by DEW weaponary on their way to escape, but burnt to a crisp in their cars with MELTED ALUMINUM WHEELS EVERYWHERE - may their innocent souls find peace in Jesus.

Death toll numbers will be fudged.

-

REMEMBER FOLKS, MICROWAVES DON'T BURN PLASTIC, ONLY RESONATES WITH METALLIC OBJECTS.
hillbilly

United States
11/17/2018 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
...for DRUIDIC RITUALS...
I didn't see the Druids mentioned once.
We can safely assume Satan is though.

GLP