Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,140 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 804,904
Pageviews Today: 1,422,372Threads Today: 601Posts Today: 10,451
04:27 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Breaking ;Civil war starting in France ? 80 year old woman dies hitten by tear gas canister during protests

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77172438
Poland
12/03/2018 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Breaking ;Civil war starting in France ? 80 year old woman dies hitten by tear gas canister during protests
BREAKING: Looting and violence still going on throughout France. People are ‘chasing’ police vehicles trying to respond:
Video from Aubervilliers, France:

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Poland
12/03/2018 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Breaking ;Civil war starting in France ? 80 year old woman dies hitten by tear gas canister during protests
Schools join now the movment, ambulance drivers too .... Every day NEW actors join the "YellowJackets #GiletsJaunes. May be the beginning of a revolution
And now some think to come with weapons for next saturday (Act 4) ... Acid, Molotov and possibly more ...
#Macron is fool

Deplorable Revbo™

User ID: 67405628
United States
12/03/2018 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Breaking ;Civil war starting in France ? 80 year old woman dies hitten by tear gas canister during protests
BREAKING: Looting and violence still going on throughout France. People are ‘chasing’ police vehicles trying to respond:

Quoting: Kek the Winged Hussar

I don't see any yellow jackets in those videos. Are these the main protests or others taking advantage of the situation?
John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Diener und Herr zugleich

User ID: 76789476
Belgium
12/03/2018 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't see any yellow jackets in those videos. Are these the main protests or others taking advantage of the situation?
 Quoting: Deplorable Revbo™

Yeah, those look more like antifa scum.
Diener und Herr zugleich
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Poland
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Deplorable Revbo™

Teens in black masks [link to pbs.twimg.com (secure)] lyceens are high school students
Garufal

User ID: 76948125
United States
Report Abusive Post
Schools join now the movment, ambulance drivers too .... Every day NEW actors join the "YellowJackets #GiletsJaunes. May be the beginning of a revolution
And now some think to come with weapons for next saturday (Act 4) ... Acid, Molotov and possibly more ...
#Macron is fool

lol.
The car got the F outta there...lol
A epiphany I had watering my lawn one day.

"Karma is the universal judicial system that NOBODY is Immune from" -Me

I LOVE good juicy gossip. Lay it on me.
graff2

User ID: 75758325
United States
Report Abusive Post
macron would not be smart to stay in power

most of the country does not like him anymore

only a fool would not step down soon. Of course, im sure he will try to fix his image before he leaves
SiTeS a sNaRe, sPiTEful & bArE

Safety Disclaimer: Nothing I've ever said on this profile or any profile ever connected to or in communication with this profile or IP address, or any IP address affiliated with this profile or IP address, is meant to be construed as fact. Everything I say or appear to suggest is 100% satire or only meant for entertainment purposes. I dont believe anything I ever say here because it's all a joke and should all be considered as such. Assuming anything I've ever said is true or meant to be education, or anything any account ever, in any way whatsoever, remotely associated with this account or IP address is true or meant to be educational, would result in you assuming something on your own accord knowing what you are assuming is not based on fact. Every communication to and from this account is satire and/or entertainment only, always.
Draugen

User ID: 52898373
Norway
12/03/2018 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a shithole
usmcmailman

User ID: 26657555
United States
12/03/2018 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
GOOD......LET THE WORLD WAR III BEGIN !
it is coming you know ?

abomb
Kiss my tuchus !
beeches

User ID: 74276477
United States
12/03/2018 03:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
What a shithole
 Quoting: Draugen

says the shit drain
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
Draugen

User ID: 52898373
Norway
12/03/2018 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a shithole
 Quoting: Draugen

says the shit drain
 Quoting: beeches

Ok
hotdogg

User ID: 4448622
United States
12/03/2018 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
GOOD......LET THE WORLD WAR III BEGIN !
it is coming you know ?

abomb
 Quoting: usmcmailman

but it surely won't start in France...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Poland
12/03/2018 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77172563
Croatia
12/03/2018 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
as long as central bank stands...

nothing out of it....
Terrebonne

User ID: 77167374
United States
12/03/2018 03:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
Then let this be a lesson to all the Democrats and RINOs, of what will happen here if they try to impeach our duly elected president.

burnit

INFJ; We are the protectors.
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
12/03/2018 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
will open twitter or fakebook links...like....no...
bigD111

User ID: 65945302
United States
12/03/2018 03:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
It is looking like things are going hot, hot, hot!
deplorably republican
ChickenLiver

User ID: 66500214
United States
12/03/2018 03:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
Breaking: Paris and surrounding areas have been a shit hole for a long time.
Cartel™

User ID: 77088318
Canada
12/03/2018 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

they look like those antifa fags
Imagine a group of people so disgusting they have to make laws preventing you from hating them
:candp2:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Poland
12/03/2018 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
The farmers are in front of the Prefecture of Haute-Vienne. High school students are also present
[link to pbs.twimg.com (secure)]

Timur2020

User ID: 72496690
United States
12/03/2018 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Viva le France!!
clappa

Last Edited by Timur2020 on 12/03/2018 03:18 PM
"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind"

Covid, fake riots, communist organizers - keep your powder dry America. This was not the disease or the riots, those both are still on down the line.
Garden garden grow spices and medical plants too.

I am a VeterAid volunteer for Arrogant Mushroom Healers of Alamogordo.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Poland
12/03/2018 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to twitter.com (secure)] They chant Macron resign!
VegasRick

User ID: 32224200
United States
12/03/2018 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

nothing out of it....
 Quoting: 7.X.LepsihoLog

hesright
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
12/03/2018 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

nothing out of it....
 Quoting: 7.X.LepsihoLog

hesright
 Quoting: VegasRick

i doubt that masses will do that...
masses love money-read- Chinese black magic binding spell...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Poland
12/03/2018 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Toulouse [link to twitter.com (secure)]
Fluffy Pancakes

User ID: 77139016
United States
12/03/2018 03:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
I am tremendously impressed that the French are finally, and strongly standing up to the globalist scum.

Makes me happy to be part French!!!
Things are bad enough, there is no need to make anything up. ~Fluffy

"Never interrupt an enemy in the process of destroying himself."

Quercitin and zinc...Get it. Take it.

Visit howbad.info...If you took the shot, for sure.
TempusFugitive

User ID: 68852818
United States
12/03/2018 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Come the fuck on! How can you have a decent Civil War when the entire nation has a record of surrender?
Bad news for you.....I am the third monkey!

KMAMF
MySoul

User ID: 77085547
United Kingdom
12/03/2018 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
..... and not much on our MSM here.
What choice do I have but to be myself? Everyone else was already taken.

Develop a nostalgia for the future - Maxwell Maltz

MySoul
elcondor

User ID: 71909450
Netherlands
12/03/2018 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Come the fuck on! How can you have a decent Civil War when the entire nation has a record of surrender?
 Quoting: TempusFugitive

America never had an invasion before
deplorable recollector

User ID: 73110508
United Kingdom
12/03/2018 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not civil war.

Revolution.

If Macron doesn't resign by Saturday (and it might even be TOO LATE) , France will see a full-blown revolution.

Students are supporting the yellow vests, and join the fray.Anyone that understands Europe protest history, also understands that when students protest in solidarity with workers and middle-class...it's game over.

I hope that sane and powerful people around Macron can convince him to resign...otherwise things will get ugly really, really fast.

And not only in France.

France is the beginning.

Last Edited by Recollector on 12/03/2018 03:41 PM
Deplorable Revbo™

User ID: 67405628
United States
12/03/2018 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not civil war.

Revolution.

If Macron doesn't resign by Saturday (and it might even be TOO LATE) , France will see a full-blown revolution.
 Quoting: deplorable recollector

That will be fun to see. I hope they dust off the guillotines.
John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

GLP