Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,347 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 302,845
Pageviews Today: 381,903Threads Today: 70Posts Today: 1,108
03:25 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING NEWS - FRENCH DOOM!: Social media message going viral in France: TSHTF ++

JADR+  (OP)

User ID: 77158796
Australia
12/04/2018 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BREAKING NEWS - FRENCH DOOM!: Social media message going viral in France: TSHTF ++
I'll be on a vacation in south France starting 22th december. What should I do when they block the streets?
 Quoting: chm

Just wear a fluorescent yellow jacket, hoot the horn in support!
I'm a J & proud zio.

OrangeManBad NFTs: [link to opensea.io (secure)]

FE Challenge: Provide a formula which calculates the exact distance between 2 GPS coordinates that does not use the Earth's radius of 6,371 km in it's assumptions

JADR+
Bonefortoona

User ID: 68560474
United States
12/04/2018 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING NEWS - FRENCH DOOM!: Social media message going viral in France: TSHTF ++
It's the people themselves that wanted Macron.

The election motto was

Anyone but not Le Pen.

There is no way to prove that the election was rigged.

The general concensus in the population was "No Le Pen" at the time.

They would have voted anyone, Macron, Mellenchon, or anybody else.

The Yids media manipulation worked full blast.

Idol1
 Quoting: Concorde Warrior F-BVFA

Vote Harvesting, French Style... Voting no longer matters, its just theatre.
SCRays9

User ID: 76620744
United States
12/04/2018 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
For the first time in my life I respect the French. Worked with them at Michelin NA. They don’t respect facts, only emotional agendas.
JADR+  (OP)

Australia
12/04/2018 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I’m going to pin this because it’s important, but JADR, please post your translation in the OP. Foreign language posts are not allowed on GLP.
 Quoting: Deplorable Revbo™

Thanks for the pin - and translation in OP done -

hf
I'm a J & proud zio.

FE Challenge: Provide a formula which calculates the exact distance between 2 GPS coordinates that does not use the Earth's radius of 6,371 km in it's assumptions

JADR+
Deplorable Revbo™

User ID: 45413330
United States
12/04/2018 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I’m going to pin this because it’s important, but JADR, please post your translation in the OP. Foreign language posts are not allowed on GLP.
 Quoting: Deplorable Revbo™

Thanks for the pin - and translation in OP done -

hf
 Quoting: JADR+

dasbier
John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
Drummy

User ID: 77083873
United States
12/04/2018 07:52 AM

Report Abusive Post

Let's see how many will follow this.

It's Christmas time and then New Year.

Christmas and New Year in France are about spending money, eating and drinking til no end and buying stuff.

France has gone ultra-materialistic. They must HAVE this and HAVE that just to make themselves look good to their peers.

People have to repay their bank loans.
They are all living off credit - for everything even their holidays or consumer goods.

Idol1

I'm pretty certain you are wrong about this!

When was the last time you heard about 70+ year old grandparents throwing bricks on the riot police in the rainy November cold?

Talk for yourself.

I am 67 and an old warrior. I lived through the 1968 events living in the Latin Quarter at the time attending the Sorbonne.

I know what I am talking about.

burnit

We'll agree to disagree on that.

This is not 1968 revisited.

This is more like 1789 - without any intellectuals leading the pack.

The police is on the verge of imploding.
The people no longer believe politicians, unions & the media.
The majority of French people support the movement.

hesright
The evil we project onto a scapegoat, is the evil we are unwilling to face within ourselves
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76994111
United States
12/04/2018 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who are the sides?
What are the angles?

Are you sure France is only fighting itself?
lopanmad
Sowa

User ID: 1330236
Poland
12/04/2018 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Nous nous adressons à la population, c'est le calme avant la tempête !!! Faites des provisions, de l'essence /gazoil, faites le pleins en nourriture et médicaments !!! Nous allons tout bloquer dès le 10 décembre !!! Nous nous arrêterons quand se que nous demandons sera réellement mis en place !!! Assez de nous prendre pour des cons !! Nous voulons vivre et non survivre !!! Rejoignez nous le10 décembre !! Aucune école, aucune administration ! Ouverte !! Aucun magasin !! Nous bloquerons les accès et sorties d'aéroport !!les grandes surfaces ! Les bureaux !! La Srpp !! Nous prévenons la population !!! Rejoignez nous au différents barrages ou restez chez vous ! Nous les GJ sommes non violents et ne voulons pas que de belles paroles mais des actes !!! LE 10 DÉCEMBRE TOUS ENSEMBLE !!!!"

My Translation:

This is a message for the population: It is the calm before the storm!!! Make provisions: fuel, food, medicines!!!
We are going to block everything starting from the 10th of December. We will only stop once what we are asking is implemented. We have had enough of being taken for fools.
We want to live, and not just survive.
Come with us on the 10th of December. No school, no government services open for business. We will block all entries and exits to airports, supermarkets, offices etc..
We are alerting the population. Come with us on the blockades or stay at home. We yellow jackets are non violent, but we will not be satisfied with pretty words. We want acts!

All together the 10th of December!!!

bumpbumpbumpbump
Sowa
Ender's Game

User ID: 77121438
United States
12/04/2018 08:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
This is a message for the population: It is the calm before the storm!!! Make provisions: fuel, food, medicines!!!
We are going to block everything starting from the 10th of December. We will only stop once what we are asking is implemented. We have had enough of being taken for fools.
Come with us on the 10th of December. No school, no government services open for business. We will block all entries and exits to airports, supermarkets, offices etc..
We are alerting the population. Come with us on the blockades or stay at home. We yellow jackets are non violent, but we will not be satisfied with pretty words. We want acts!

se·di·tion

noun
noun: sedition; plural noun: seditions

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
synonyms: rabble-rousing, incitement to rebel, subversion, troublemaking, provocation;
Lavenderblue2u

User ID: 73686652
United States
12/04/2018 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
So the yellow jackets are coming?
JADR+  (OP)

Australia
12/04/2018 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

se·di·tion

noun

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
synonyms: rabble-rousing, incitement to rebel, subversion, troublemaking, provocation;
 Quoting: Ender's Game

It's not sedition when the majority of people revolt against their rulers.
I'm a J & proud zio.

JADR+
Ender's Game

United States
12/04/2018 08:03 AM

Report Abusive Post

se·di·tion

noun

It's not sedition when the majority of people revolt against their rulers.

Keep telling yourself that.
Anonymous Cowarcl

User ID: 77162458
Canada
12/04/2018 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Once the British see neighbouring France going up in flames, it is hardly going to endear the EU to them. It will strengthen the desire to get out.
s
JADR+  (OP)

Australia
12/04/2018 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Once the British see neighbouring France going up in flames, it is hardly going to endear the EU to them. It will strengthen the desire to get out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Cowarcl

I believe this is the beginning of the end for the EU.
I'm a J & proud zio.

JADR+
Nerio

User ID: 77160233
United Kingdom
12/04/2018 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
France and Macron

Trump and China and Mueller

UK and the EU

Trouble all over the place
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77042767
Canada
12/04/2018 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll be on a vacation in south France starting 22th december. What should I do when they block the streets?

Bring a yellow vest with you and blend in with the protesters and you might have an easier time getting around blockades. I personally wouldn't go given what is going on but if you are already booked and can't get your money back I understand though you might not enjoy yourself very much if most things are closed due to another French Revolution.
MissCleo

User ID: 76541118
United States

Report Abusive Post

but not NATO.

This is a marking point where politics and military are separated. Politicians have lost control. So yes, we are moving into a new phase.

Be prepared.
Ender's Game

United States

Report Abusive Post

Germany would roll panzers into Paris before they let France fall into revolution.

This will only increase the authority of the EU over the peoples of Europe.
MissCleo

United States
12/04/2018 08:14 AM

Report Abusive Post
France and Macron

UK and the EU

Quoting: Nerio

Add the Caravan.
And Islam ready to step in when the West is down.

Scary times.
MissCleo

United States
12/04/2018 08:15 AM

Report Abusive Post

Germany would roll panzers into Paris before they let France fall into revolution.

This will only increase the authority of the EU over the peoples of Europe.

Military action brings in a whole new perspective.
Ender's Game

United States
12/04/2018 08:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
France and Macron

UK and the EU

Quoting: Nerio

Xi and Winnie the Pooh.
Contra spem spero

User ID: 77172570
Canada
12/04/2018 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are talking to the population, it's calm before the storm !!! Make provisions, gas / diesel, fill up with food and medicine !!! We will block everything from December 10th !! We will stop when we ask will be really set up !!! Enough to take us for cons! We want to live and not survive! Join us on December 10th No school, no administration! Open !! No shop !! We will block access to and from airport! Supermarkets! The offices! The Srpp !! We warn the population !!! Join us at the various roadblocks or stay at home! We GJ are non-violent and do not want nice words but acts !!! DECEMBER 10 ALL TOGETHER !!!! "
 Quoting: jake

Let's see how many will follow this.

It's Christmas time and then New Year.

Christmas and New Year in France are about spending money, eating and drinking til no end and buying stuff.

France has gone ultra-materialistic. They must HAVE this and HAVE that just to make themselves look good to their peers.

People have to repay their bank loans.
They are all living off credit - for everything even their holidays or consumer goods.

Idol1

Not much different than any other country. Thats a goal, keep peasans eyes on the ground and not the astra.
Contra spem spero
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77174185
Luxembourg
12/04/2018 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
"calm before the storm"
SCRays9

User ID: 76620744
United States
12/04/2018 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just wear a fluorescent yellow jacket, hoot the horn in support!

March with the locals, unless you are a beta soy boy. What a great vacation and worth while educational experience for you and your family.
Judethz

User ID: 75895360
United Kingdom
12/04/2018 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
ttipblinkerrose Hi JADR, I did a similar thread about a week ago. LOL Thread: THE HERMIT - Proclaiming Hell on Earth.

Last Edited by Judethz on 12/04/2018 08:30 AM
SideShowFreak

User ID: 77173849
France
12/04/2018 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
If this keeps up long enough, by hearing the rhetoric on French TV, the communist party will run on this platform for the EU elections in France in may 2019, i.e rich and corporations aren't taxed enough, little people taxed too much (we all know that's not really what the commies want).

The communists will gain a lot of seats for these elections (and also in the municipal 2020 elections), they will then implement more regulations, and censorship in France, and then possibly proceed to win the presidential elections in 2022 (on a side note there's a whole new generation youngsters who will be first time voters in 2022, that may not even understand that a president can be elected twice, they will have never seen it in their lifetime)

Funny coincidence as well Macron in 2017 has reformed the EU elections, changed everything in a manner that it will shaft the right wing party and favor the social-liberal party "République en marche".
This is all happening by design folks

You can screenshot this France is going Commie in less than 4 years.

Macron is only meant to be a one term president, with the goal of drowning the population in taxes, so the left extreme left parties have a platform to run on that will resonate with everyone (even if they are right wingers)

Last Edited by IwasHere4theCoronaScare on 12/04/2018 08:44 AM
Not Turkish, Not muslim ...
BBQ BOY™

User ID: 71292324
United States
12/04/2018 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
In the end, Macron will win because he is invincible.
 Quoting: old boy george

That Theory was proven false when he took that EGG to the head. That could have been a Bullet.

almosttime
"Never underestimate the pain of a person. In all honesty, everyone is struggling. Just some people are better at hiding it than others."

Everyone has to work out their own salvation.

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
MissCleo

United States
12/04/2018 08:47 AM

Report Abusive Post
ttipblinkerrose Hi JADR, I did a similar thread about a week ago. LOL Thread: THE HERMIT - Proclaiming Hell on Earth.
 Quoting: Judethz

YES.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76271803
United States
12/04/2018 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Nous nous adressons à la population, c'est le calme avant la tempête !!! Faites des provisions, de l'essence /gazoil, faites le pleins en nourriture et médicaments !!! Nous allons tout bloquer dès le 10 décembre !!! Nous nous arrêterons quand se que nous demandons sera réellement mis en place !!! Assez de nous prendre pour des cons !! Nous voulons vivre et non survivre !!! Rejoignez nous le10 décembre !! Aucune école, aucune administration ! Ouverte !! Aucun magasin !! Nous bloquerons les accès et sorties d'aéroport !!les grandes surfaces ! Les bureaux !! La Srpp !! Nous prévenons la population !!! Rejoignez nous au différents barrages ou restez chez vous ! Nous les GJ sommes non violents et ne voulons pas que de belles paroles mais des actes !!! LE 10 DÉCEMBRE TOUS ENSEMBLE !!!!"

My translation: Macron's fucked
 Quoting: Mr Tibbs

Is that why he hides in Trump’s shirttails?

MissCleo

United States
12/04/2018 08:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
6 days.

How will this play out?
1. UK joins
2. Berlin and London burn
3. Macron steps down

GLP