Offer Upgrade

User ID: 74275810
Canada
12/14/2018 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Considering making a Documentary...
Hello all,
Earlier this year or late last I did an AMA on here regarding my life on a Carnival.
Prior to doing that AMA I was in the process of making a documentary but didn't have the funds to acquire the gear so it just kinda sat on the back-burner.

This isn't a funding pitch, Don't worry.

After running through that AMA again, it seems that from a relatively small group (GLP) there actually would be some level of intrigue if I did make such a thing.

So I ask, Do you guys think this would be something worth perusing or should I leave it where it presently is and shift focus into something like say, a Canadian Themed Izakaya in Shibuya lol
"Our masters have not heard the people's voice for generations and it is much, much louder than they care to remember." ~ Alan Moore
SbX-01  (OP)

Canada
12/14/2018 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Considering making a Documentary...
The Original AMA thread if anyone is curious.

Thread: I'm a Carny, Ask me anything.
"Our masters have not heard the people's voice for generations and it is much, much louder than they care to remember." ~ Alan Moore
SbX-01  (OP)

Canada
12/14/2018 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
People who pretend to be Canadian are dumb
 Quoting: Pol Pot Was Right

Who's pretending?
SbX-01  (OP)

Canada
12/15/2018 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Bumping for mainpage reset.
SbX-01  (OP)

Canada
12/15/2018 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: HO LEE FUKK

While I see that you are enjoying yourself, whats the deal with the clowns?
Different business all-together lol
SbX-01  (OP)

Canada
12/15/2018 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm really just curious how many people think that this might have traction, It's not really something I expect to make money with but you never know what could happen, I can't imagine Michael Moore thought he would make money with his documentaries but here we are.
Fred Garvin

User ID: 75697316
United States
12/15/2018 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes it could be something worth making, maybe make a short 10 minute YouTube sampler video and post a link in a future thread to give people an idea of what finished product will look like.
popcorn
SbX-01  (OP)

Canada
12/15/2018 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes it could be something worth making, maybe make a short 10 minute YouTube sampler video and post a link in a future thread to give people an idea of what finished product will look like.
popcorn
 Quoting: Fred Garvin

Was thinking of doing something of the sort, I do have a bit of shitty cellphone video from when I was initially forming the idea that I could use.

GLP