Offer Upgrade

User ID: 77214963
Mexico
12/20/2018 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
THE STAR-SHIP OF BETHLEHEM
Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of king Herod, behold there came wise-men from the east to Jerusalem, saying where is he that is born king of the Jews for we have seen his STAR.
In the east and come here to worship him (Mat. 2:1-2). Then Herod privately called the wise men, inquiring diligently at exactly what time the STAR appeared (Mat. 2:7).
When they had heard the king they departed and lo, the STAR which they saw in the east went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was (Mat. 2:9). When they saw the STAR they rejoiced with exceedingly great joy (Mat. 2:10). And when they were come into the house they saw the young child with Mary his mother and fell down to worship him, and presented treasure of gold and exotic herbs (mat. 2:10). And there were near Bethlehem, shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the ANGEL OF THE LORD came upon them, and the glory of the lord shone brightly all around them, and they were sore afraid. And the ANGEL said “Fear not for behold I bring you tidings of great joy which shall be to all people. For unto this day is born a savior, which is Christ the lord”? Then suddenly there was with the ANGEL a multitude of heavenly host praising god and saying glory to god in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men. And it came to pass that when the ANGELS were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, let us go now to Bethlehem and see that which the lord has made known to us (Luke 2:8-15).
“For there were in that area (Bethlehem) shepherds abiding in the field, watching their flocks by night” (Luke 2:8).

MC-merrychristma

Last Edited by sonOgod on 12/20/2018 02:16 AM
virtue, virgin, vessel, venerated, vivid, valor, valiant
victory, valid, veracious, veritable, viable, vigilant ............. verifiable !
Be awake aware alert fully conscious fully realized ...

A little child inside:
Innocent quiet observant alert aware awake conscious ... let nothing stand in the way.
Instinctive, Intelligent, Intuitive
The 3 eyes
and Innocent ! ... The 4th ...i...
God is Atheist, Satan is a Christian ! God is a word for unknown science, Gnosis/Wit refers to the understanding of mechanisms.There is no-one like god, Christ-like, or like anything only the original will suffice. bnbcrap ... silence states the obvious ! The truth is self-evident. All those with "i"s shall C.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76031409
United States
12/20/2018 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE STAR-SHIP OF BETHLEHEM
Good night.
Loila

User ID: 75225479
Australia
12/20/2018 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of king Herod, behold there came wise-men from the east to Jerusalem, saying where is he that is born king of the Jews for we have seen his STAR.
In the east and come here to worship him (Mat. 2:1-2). Then Herod privately called the wise men, inquiring diligently at exactly what time the STAR appeared (Mat. 2:7).
When they had heard the king they departed and lo, the STAR which they saw in the east went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was (Mat. 2:9). When they saw the STAR they rejoiced with exceedingly great joy (Mat. 2:10). And when they were come into the house they saw the young child with Mary his mother and fell down to worship him, and presented treasure of gold and exotic herbs (mat. 2:10). And there were near Bethlehem, shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the ANGEL OF THE LORD came upon them, and the glory of the lord shone brightly all around them, and they were sore afraid. And the ANGEL said “Fear not for behold I bring you tidings of great joy which shall be to all people. For unto this day is born a savior, which is Christ the lord”? Then suddenly there was with the ANGEL a multitude of heavenly host praising god and saying glory to god in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men. And it came to pass that when the ANGELS were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, let us go now to Bethlehem and see that which the lord has made known to us (Luke 2:8-15).
“For there were in that area (Bethlehem) shepherds abiding in the field, watching their flocks by night” (Luke 2:8).

MC-merrychristma
 Quoting: sonOgod

Fake news.

The truth is the sun rises in the east.
Loila

User ID: 75225479
Australia
12/20/2018 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dont know if you read or just loaded.

This topic i left decades ago..
Searching for an anwer.
I just found it.
Thanks op.
Merry Christmas

smile_kiss

Wiseman once said. You can read a book and not recall a thing, wiseman also said sometimes you only recall a sentence from a book and wiseman said well you know sometimes you dont recall the whole book maybe one word and that word is enough.

One wiseman gave me 3 wise statements.

The truth is the sun rises in the east. A saying the wiseman gave me decades ago.
Wisdom is knowledge and that is truth.

Now that im thinking few things seem left out of the storyline.
Wonder why.

No pun op i own many bibles old ones as i like the parchment dont read them collect why i dont know.
Oldest is small 1930s .

Ever wonder op something more is missing.
The_Smilist

User ID: 75590612
Canada
12/20/2018 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not surprised at all. I frequently follow UFO blinking at me on my way home at night and it has proven beneficial to me.
The_Smilist
sonOgod  (OP)

Mexico
12/20/2018 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not surprised at all. I frequently follow UFO blinking at me on my way home at night and it has proven beneficial to me.
 Quoting: The_Smilist

i would try that but the saucers always follow me.
victory, valid, veracious, veritable, viable, vigilant ............. verifiable !

A little child inside:
Innocent quiet observant alert aware awake conscious ... let nothing stand in the way.
The 3 eyes
God is Atheist, Satan is a Christian ! God is a word for unknown science, Gnosis/Wit refers to the understanding of mechanisms.There is no-one like god, Christ-like, or like anything only the original will suffice. bnbcrap ... silence states the obvious ! The truth is self-evident. All those with "i"s shall C.
sonOgod  (OP)

Mexico
12/20/2018 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
ORIGINS OF CHRISTMAS DAY

Rome placed Christmas on Dec. 25th because it was an adopted Roman holiday and therefore a way for The Church of Rome to please The Romans and get pagans to join the church. The Romans celebrated solstice on Dec. 25th because their method of calculation involved a pillar which the sun had to move north of, they then waited till the sun came south again appearing on the southern side of the pillar before declaring an official solstice, a process which took 4 days. The Church of Rome adopted this day amongst many other Pagan Holidays as their own in order to convince people to join their church. Isn’t it ironic that Christ’s Birthday is celebrated on a holiday unique to the Romans who killed the Christians. Bethlehem at a high altitude, is cold in winter, flocks are kept inside (in mangers), and are only out at pasture in the warmer (summer) months, The Bible says that the manger was empty awaiting Christ’s birth and that the flocks were in the field at the time of his birth.

(The following is a draft only I am checking scriptures to confirm)-
There is also a story of Nimrod in the Bible. Nimrod was the ruler of Babel during the construction of the tower to heaven, built to confront God. When the people were scattered by the confounding of their language, Nimrod’s body was torn into several parts, his mother, (whom he had married) then ordered the people to go out and gather evergreens and decorate them in honor of her departed son as an attempt to consolidate power. Nimrod’s birthday was Dec. 25th. The prophet Jeremiah warns against this practice, saying cursed are those who go into the forest and cut a tree to decorate it.

Last Edited by sonOgod on 12/20/2018 03:48 AM

A little child inside:
The 3 eyes
J6

User ID: 77192357
Australia
12/20/2018 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
peace
dpl
sonOgod  (OP)

Mexico
12/20/2018 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
4 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

buttons^^^

4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

crew^^^

5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

intercom voices and lights^^^

6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

computer and buttons^^^
Thread: UFOs in the BIBLE.

A little child inside:
The 3 eyes
Loup Garou

User ID: 75246529
United States
12/20/2018 08:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
Very interesting.
Just because YOU don’t believe
in the Rougarou; or the Loup Garou, don’t make you safe; No !

The Constitution is a blend of 'moral certitude' -- which is one of the reasons that criminals are determined to be rid of it and We the People must be even more determined to defend it.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine

The only thing the Illuminati fears is an independent person who can live, eat, sleep, stay warm and defend themselves separate from Federal help. Pray that the Lord gives us more time! The End is near and time is short!

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. ~Proverbs 18:2

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle" - James Keller

Checkd, Keked, and Rekt!

#Kids2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75530075
United States
12/20/2018 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
:starfelltoearth:
Loup Garou

User ID: 76108372
United States
12/20/2018 10:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
:starfelltoearth:
 Quoting: Grace1111

YEP, this knowledge was probably some of the text that was stripped from the Bible during The Council of Nicaea, and then again by King James.

The Council of Nicaea, was held in the year 325, and was called forth by the emperor Constantine. This was the first ecumenical council of the Christian church, and was held in ancient city of Nicaea. Many books of the bible were removed by this council. Then again under the direction of King James in 1611 more books were removed. So to the person going on and on about the KJV of the Bible, it was a MAN named King James who commissioned the consolidating of the bible, * a going through all available scripture to discern which would be allowed and which would be thrown out as heretic . The books he removed are labeled as the apocryphal books because they were never acknowledged as sacred scriptures.
So tell me again about the authenticity of the modern Bible?
Just because YOU don’t believe
in the Rougarou; or the Loup Garou, don’t make you safe; No !

The Constitution is a blend of 'moral certitude' -- which is one of the reasons that criminals are determined to be rid of it and We the People must be even more determined to defend it.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine

The only thing the Illuminati fears is an independent person who can live, eat, sleep, stay warm and defend themselves separate from Federal help. Pray that the Lord gives us more time! The End is near and time is short!

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. ~Proverbs 18:2

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle" - James Keller

Checkd, Keked, and Rekt!

#Kids2
STAY GOLD

User ID: 77033734
United States
12/20/2018 10:16 PM

Report Abusive Post

MC-merrychristma

Fake news.

The truth is the sun rises in the east.
 Quoting: Loila

Shut Up!
“Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.”
—Robert Frost October 1923
sonOgod  (OP)

User ID: 77219149
Mexico
12/21/2018 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
ufo56

A little child inside:
The 3 eyes
sonOgod  (OP)

Mexico
12/21/2018 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
ufo56

ufo56

A little child inside:
The 3 eyes
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77064257
United States
12/21/2018 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
ORIGINS OF CHRISTMAS DAY

(The following is a draft only I am checking scriptures to confirm)-
There is also a story of Nimrod in the Bible. Nimrod was the ruler of Babel during the construction of the tower to heaven, built to confront God. When the people were scattered by the confounding of their language, Nimrod’s body was torn into several parts, his mother, (whom he had married) then ordered the people to go out and gather evergreens and decorate them in honor of her departed son as an attempt to consolidate power. Nimrod’s birthday was Dec. 25th. The prophet Jeremiah warns against this practice, saying cursed are those who go into the forest and cut a tree to decorate it.

Since Nimrod was a builder does this have anything to do with a builder having sex with his mum on a building site?
One of those old things like walling up virgins in bridges (has anyone seen that confounded bridge?)
sonOgod  (OP)

Mexico
12/21/2018 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
An Ancient UFO Event: The 'Star' Of Bethlehem
An Ancient UFO Event: The ‘Star’ Of Bethlehem
The New Testament ‘Star of Bethlehem’ event apparently coincided with the so-called ‘birth’ of Jesus Christ – assuming Jesus Christ actually existed; not all scholars see eye-to-eye on that point. The ‘Star’ has been interpreted as an astronomical, astrological, supernatural, even fictional event. I suggest that perhaps it was an extraterrestrial event, extraterrestrial as in ‘ancient astronaut’ or UFO related.
[link to www.scientificexploration.org (secure)]

A little child inside:
The 3 eyes
sonOgod  (OP)

Mexico
12/21/2018 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Newton was born Dec 25th ... later changed to Jan 6th (Orthodox X-Mas) due to calendrix adjustment.

Thread: Isaac Newton Sorcerer ----- ''The Last of the Magicians''.

A ''puritan'' virgin till death who created the modern age via illegal sorcery

MC-merrychristma

A little child inside:
The 3 eyes
Moon&Stars

User ID: 29184782
United States
12/21/2018 05:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus was 2 or 3 years old by the time the wise men found him. It is believed that they delayed because Herod's men were watching them to see if they could find the location of Jesus. So it is entirely possible that they met him during the season we call Christmas.

Merry Christmas.
Moonstar
Moon&Stars

User ID: 29184782
United States
12/21/2018 05:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus was 2 or 3 years old by the time the wise men found him. It is believed that they delayed because Herod's men were watching them to see if they could find the location of Jesus. So it is entirely possible that they met him during the season we call Christmas.

Merry Christmas.
Moonstar
Who is Blue Fairy

User ID: 51928767
United States
12/21/2018 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Jesus Wept
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77219595
United Kingdom
12/21/2018 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ahhh, good old glorious days and yet two thousand years felt like only two days ago.

And now the shepherd's are wolves in sheep clothing leading the sheep astray, they had been scattered abroad, so the Lord attended them for the evil of theirs deeds (as the great Anti-christ).

They had break our band asunders and cut off our cords connecting to the source (Psalms 2) that more than half the world population had become Dolly the sheep's.

Now you see, Jerusalem belong to Judea, not Israel and America Embassy recently moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

This is the road to Armageddon and nothing changed with the Zionist Deep States false prophets are like jackels among ruins (Ezekiel 13).

Ye that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: remember the LORD afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind. - Jeremiah 51:50

"Nevertheless I must walk today, and tomorrow, and the day following: for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem." - Jesus in Luke 13:33

Hint: Zechariah was the last prophet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77182784
Ireland
12/21/2018 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Modus operandi

User ID: 75525718
Canada
12/21/2018 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kochav lechet
Modus operandi
Modus operandi

Canada
12/21/2018 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Modus operandi
graff2

User ID: 75758325
United States
12/21/2018 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dont know if you read or just loaded.

This topic i left decades ago..
Searching for an anwer.
I just found it.
Thanks op.
Merry Christmas

smile_kiss

Wiseman once said. You can read a book and not recall a thing, wiseman also said sometimes you only recall a sentence from a book and wiseman said well you know sometimes you dont recall the whole book maybe one word and that word is enough.

One wiseman gave me 3 wise statements.

The truth is the sun rises in the east. A saying the wiseman gave me decades ago.
Wisdom is knowledge and that is truth.

Now that im thinking few things seem left out of the storyline.
Wonder why.

No pun op i own many bibles old ones as i like the parchment dont read them collect why i dont know.
Oldest is small 1930s .

Ever wonder op something more is missing.
 Quoting: Loila

It could be the 2/3's of the Bible which has been removed from the Bible people are allowed to purchase
SiTeS a sNaRe, sPiTEful & bArE

Safety Disclaimer: Nothing I've ever said on this profile or any profile ever connected to or in communication with this profile or IP address, or any IP address affiliated with this profile or IP address, is meant to be construed as fact. Everything I say or appear to suggest is 100% satire or only meant for entertainment purposes. I dont believe anything I ever say here because it's all a joke and should all be considered as such. Assuming anything I've ever said is true or meant to be education, or anything any account ever, in any way whatsoever, remotely associated with this account or IP address is true or meant to be educational, would result in you assuming something on your own accord knowing what you are assuming is not based on fact. Every communication to and from this account is satire and/or entertainment only, always.
graff2

User ID: 75758325
United States
12/21/2018 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
*hopes someone goes through Bible to find other references of stars to see if those references could also be referring to flying craft*
SiTeS a sNaRe, sPiTEful & bArE

Safety Disclaimer: Nothing I've ever said on this profile or any profile ever connected to or in communication with this profile or IP address, or any IP address affiliated with this profile or IP address, is meant to be construed as fact. Everything I say or appear to suggest is 100% satire or only meant for entertainment purposes. I dont believe anything I ever say here because it's all a joke and should all be considered as such. Assuming anything I've ever said is true or meant to be education, or anything any account ever, in any way whatsoever, remotely associated with this account or IP address is true or meant to be educational, would result in you assuming something on your own accord knowing what you are assuming is not based on fact. Every communication to and from this account is satire and/or entertainment only, always.
Modus operandi

Canada
12/21/2018 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Modus operandi
Modus operandi

Canada
12/21/2018 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Modus operandi
Anonymous Cowarcl

User ID: 72208130
Canada
12/21/2018 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Who is Blue Fairy

He is wrong... or telling lies....

When I did astrophysics at University, we actually went over Chinese records regarding a supernova at about 1 B.C.
s
Pneumati tou Stomatos

User ID: 3635896
United States
12/21/2018 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, guys...I have little gizmo on my Linux laptop that has this star calculator thingy called an ephemerides (fancy word for "motion", I know), and if you'll pop in the latitude, longitude, and date thingy, it'll pop up this calculated star position chart thingy.

And it says December 17, 6 BC Jupiter was standing in stationary transit in Aries over Bethlehem.

nativitychart
nativitysquare
starofmagi

Last Edited by anastasis888 on 12/21/2018 09:54 AM
Glory be to God in the high heauens, and peace in earth, and towards men good will. - Luke 2:14 (Geneva Bible, 1560)

Can't make it to church? Out on the road? Join us for church live on Ustream. [link to www.ustream.tv (secure)]

GLP