Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,761 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 63,649
Pageviews Today: 120,945Threads Today: 53Posts Today: 889
01:38 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

It All Makes Sense...Trump pulling troops out of Syria is MUCH bigger than thought ( Government Shutdown + Power and Service outages + food stamp

Thebatface
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 77173197
United States
12/28/2018 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
It All Makes Sense...Trump pulling troops out of Syria is MUCH bigger than thought ( Government Shutdown + Power and Service outages + food stamp
I think Martial Law is coming to America.

That's why thiy are testing the power gride.
didn't some senator say something about be prepared weeks of food and water ready? i also feel different in my spirit. like i know something is different in this world
it has been bothering me the past few days. i know something big is happenning.
Thebatface
Happy 2019

User ID: 77234819
United States
12/28/2018 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: It All Makes Sense...Trump pulling troops out of Syria is MUCH bigger than thought ( Government Shutdown + Power and Service outages + food stamp
It does feel strange. I've been blaming it mostly on the weather over these past several weeks/months: Every single day we've had thick grey clouds here with zero sunshine, and on the rare occasions that we do get a brief 1-2 hour episode of sunlight, the f@cking spray planes appear and streak out the sun. I've also blamed some of it on all of the negative media lately. People aren't acting right anymore. It's like some are just going insane or becoming possessed, and I wonder if all of the "smart" tech isn't causing some of this to alter people's brains. Then, we have these people in DC who are supposedly representing their states and communities, but who appear to be crazy, bug-eyed, MK-ULTRA victims acting all weird and wrong. Something is happening. The food-stamp deadline will likely be just the trigger that will kick off Martial Law, but something else is afoot, and all of this weird behavior makes me wonder if people are terrified of what they know is coming but cannot talk about.

Last Edited by Zorwog on 12/28/2018 02:45 AM
HELEN BACK888

User ID: 75352818
New Zealand
12/28/2018 03:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: It All Makes Sense...Trump pulling troops out of Syria is MUCH bigger than thought ( Government Shutdown + Power and Service outages + food stamp
No What Trump Is Trying To Do Is Show You Who Runs The Show By Not Signing Anything for Anybody Including His Own People iS Saying watch The Shit Hit The Fan and The Dems Explode DEMOGRAPHICALLY...He Wants Patriotisim NOT GLOBALISIM, SO STICK YOUR NWO UP YOUR ASS
HELEN BACK888

GLP