Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,252 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,432,732
Pageviews Today: 2,391,408Threads Today: 962Posts Today: 17,057
10:18 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING: Problem With Bus Coming Across Police Scanner Telling People To Call 911 In Palmdale, California

I Love Panda Bears

User ID: 77234501
United States
01/07/2019 11:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BREAKING: Problem With Bus Coming Across Police Scanner Telling People To Call 911 In Palmdale, California

'Palmdale: 927c (check vicinity) Sierra highway and Rancho Vista Blvd, Atva bus with flashing lights and sign saying call 911, turned westbound on Ave O-8 now stopped at the dead end'

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

Last Edited by I Love Panda Bears on 01/07/2019 11:22 PM
KnotHead

User ID: 77267467
United States
01/07/2019 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: Problem With Bus Coming Across Police Scanner Telling People To Call 911 In Palmdale, California
bump
“We don’t heal in isolation, but in community.” --S. Kelley Harrell

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” --Nietzsche

"Above all, never give up. Never, never, never give up. The only time you will be a failure is if you quit trying. Only losers quit. The biggest losers in the world are quitters. Winners keep on going. So whatever you do, never give up." --Donald J. Trump

"God is reality. You need to be disconnected from reality to assume this world is an accident, and there is nothing special about it." --Anonymous Conservative

"When you think of others instead of yourself, you can do anything." --Thomas Wictor
darkwolf007

User ID: 77086694
United States
01/07/2019 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: Problem With Bus Coming Across Police Scanner Telling People To Call 911 In Palmdale, California

'Palmdale: 927c (check vicinity) Sierra highway and Rancho Vista Blvd, Atva bus with flashing lights and sign saying call 911, turned westbound on Ave O-8 now stopped at the dead end'

Quoting: I Love Panda Bears

This would be alot more convincing if there was an accurate photo or photos of the bus...
Conspiracy Theorist is nothing more than a derogatory title used to dismiss a critical thinker.

A time is coming when men will go mad,
and when they see someone who is not mad,
they will attack him, saying,
'You are mad; you are not like us."
-- St. Anthony The Great

Social Credit Loser here.
I Love Panda Bears  (OP)

User ID: 77234501
United States
01/07/2019 11:42 PM

Report Abusive Post

This would be alot more convincing if there was an accurate photo or photos of the bus...
 Quoting: darkwolf007

I looked at the Twitter account, and it is a police scanner information outlet posting breaking news as it comes across the wire. The bus problem is probably a medical emergency or something because they haven't updated it.

Here is the twitter account:

Here is how they describe themselves:

661 Lasd And Lacofd Radio calls / Av news crew
@Av_News_661Lasd

informing the community , keeping it safe and alert of current situations and breaking news as it happens
California, USA
Joined March 2013
darkwolf007

United States
01/07/2019 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: darkwolf007

I looked at the Twitter account, and it is a police scanner information outlet posting breaking news as it comes across the wire. The bus problem is probably a medical emergency or something because they haven't updated it.

Here is the twitter account:

Here is how they describe themselves:

661 Lasd And Lacofd Radio calls / Av news crew
@Av_News_661Lasd

informing the community , keeping it safe and alert of current situations and breaking news as it happens
California, USA
Joined March 2013

Found this tidbit while looking on that Twitter account:

"661 Lasd And Lacofd Radio calls / Av news crew
‏ @Av_News_661Lasd
Jan 5

Palmdale: 510:(speeding or racing) between 55th Street east / 60th street east and Ave R , 5 small vehicles racing up and down the street"

If Vin Diesel shows up then we have something entertaining!

lmao
Conspiracy Theorist is nothing more than a derogatory title used to dismiss a critical thinker.

-- St. Anthony The Great

Paul Drake

User ID: 35742228
United States
01/07/2019 11:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
Keep us posted if status updates on this OP. I lived in that area for a while - didn't like the area much, but I sure did make some really great friends there and so much interesting history about airplanes and such.
Bearded Clam

User ID: 77270374
Australia
01/09/2019 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

User ID: 64492936
darkwolf007

United States
01/09/2019 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Bearded Clam

Yeah. I thought of this too, Bearded Clam, till I realized the bus was parked. The driver of the bus wasn't saying, "I can't go below 50 mph or it'll explode!". If so that would of had Hollywood movie potential.

lmao

-- St. Anthony The Great

Desert Storm Paratrooper 71L

User ID: 76927267
United States
01/09/2019 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I see that all the time while out driving here, city buses flashing that "call 911" thing on their display.

Most likely, bus driver hit the wrong button
darkwolf007

United States
01/09/2019 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I see that all the time while out driving here, city buses flashing that "call 911" thing on their display.

Most likely, bus driver hit the wrong button
 Quoting: Desert Storm Paratrooper 71L

Just don't mind the angry looking illegal immigrant holding a large black gun against the left or right temple of the bus driver...

-- St. Anthony The Great

GLP