Practical Prepping Protocol even if Poor

Pooka  (OP)

User ID: 77665716
United States
06/18/2019 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Practical Prepping Protocol even if Poor
Here is a man discussing pros and cons of whether there will be hordes of people coming after a person's preps. Worth watching and considering.

Prayer is the most powerful force on earth.

“I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.” Abraham Lincoln

I sign all karma given. Would that those giving it to me followed suit.
Pooka  (OP)

United States
06/18/2019 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
The thirty most often forgotten preparedness items

“I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.” Abraham Lincoln

Pooka  (OP)

United States
06/18/2019 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's video of "farm lands" under a minimum of four feet of water. Other information as well on this video. She has heard groceries will be 50% higher by fall. Won't surprise me at all.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75000233
Denmark
06/18/2019 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
We don't have to be under water if your husband would read his memos.
Pooka  (OP)

United States
06/18/2019 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Catastrophic Growing Seasons Worldwide - Grand Solar Minimum "Trainwreck"

Last Edited by Pooka on 06/18/2019 10:40 PM

Pooka  (OP)

United States
06/19/2019 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.zerohedge.com (secure)]

Illinois Farmers Have "Given Up" On Planting

Pooka  (OP)

United States
06/19/2019 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
This video is about preparing both with food and water and such, but also spiritually. I agree with both, and as a Christian, I especially hope you will come to know Jesus, and get your spiritual house in order. Any objecting comments and mocking will be removed and the poster banned. That's how it is.

uscrusader1

User ID: 74244510
United States
06/23/2019 12:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hibiclens is a product I want to share with you, and with the ebola thread as well, because it is a wonderful tool in the fight against disease, contamination, and infections of all kinds.

Hibiclens is readily available at Walmart and pharmacies, as well as online.

The amazing thing is that once hands or any body part is washed with Hibiclens, it continues to kill bacteria, micro-organisms, AND viruses for up to twenty-four hours after using. That means everything from the common cold to streptococcus to ebola!

[link to monlyckeus.wpengine.com]

[link to www.masune.com (secure)]
 Quoting: Pooka

Pooka,
Hibiclens uses the same active ingredient(chlorhexidrine) as some other cleansers.
I do have several gallons of chlorhexidine gluconate 'Udder Wash' concentrate, each gallon is diluted 10:1(for 10 gallons of cleansing agent per gallon). I use it for viral decontamination of. It's inexpensive and goes a long way if the time should arise.

The 'Teat Dip' and 'Udder Wash' come plain-for outerwear and with lanolin for that nice soft virus/bacteria Free skin cleansing. The lanolin is a plus you won't find in lab disinfectants, and a nice thing(for my wife especially). :)

BTW, During the last flu crisis here in the states you could not beg, borrow or steal Chlorhexidine Gluconate Udder Wash!

Shopping around for the best price of Chlorhexidine cleansers could lead to other disciplines such as dog/cat/pet cleansers, laboratory cleaners, udder/teat wash, etc. In the case of an epidemic the main sources will be depleted quickly(Amazon, Hospital supply houses), and a trip to PetMart or Farm & Fleet might be a life saver.

This won't be something you carry around with you, but when you return home, after burying the dead(?), foraging supplies during/after the epidemic(?), helping at the local infirmary, etc, you'll want to clean up 'real good' with it before meeting up with the family. :)
Pooka  (OP)

United States
06/23/2019 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hibiclens is a product I want to share with you, and with the ebola thread as well, because it is a wonderful tool in the fight against disease, contamination, and infections of all kinds.

The amazing thing is that once hands or any body part is washed with Hibiclens, it continues to kill bacteria, micro-organisms, AND viruses for up to twenty-four hours after using. That means everything from the common cold to streptococcus to ebola!

Pooka,
Hibiclens uses the same active ingredient(chlorhexidrine) as some other cleansers.
I do have several gallons of chlorhexidine gluconate 'Udder Wash' concentrate, each gallon is diluted 10:1(for 10 gallons of cleansing agent per gallon). I use it for viral decontamination of. It's inexpensive and goes a long way if the time should arise.

The 'Teat Dip' and 'Udder Wash' come plain-for outerwear and with lanolin for that nice soft virus/bacteria Free skin cleansing. The lanolin is a plus you won't find in lab disinfectants, and a nice thing(for my wife especially). :)

BTW, During the last flu crisis here in the states you could not beg, borrow or steal Chlorhexidine Gluconate Udder Wash!

Shopping around for the best price of Chlorhexidine cleansers could lead to other disciplines such as dog/cat/pet cleansers, laboratory cleaners, udder/teat wash, etc. In the case of an epidemic the main sources will be depleted quickly(Amazon, Hospital supply houses), and a trip to PetMart or Farm & Fleet might be a life saver.

This won't be something you carry around with you, but when you return home, after burying the dead(?), foraging supplies during/after the epidemic(?), helping at the local infirmary, etc, you'll want to clean up 'real good' with it before meeting up with the family. :)
 Quoting: uscrusader1

uscrusader1, welcome to this thread! What wonderful information you bring us!

Hibiclens is not cheap by any means. We could buy the udder cleaners at feed stores at a far lower cost - in fact I intend to drive up to the next town before long, to purchase same, as we no longer have a feed store here, though there is a tractor place that has hay and farm things so I will check there first.

Something with lanolin that not only removes all bacteria and viruses, and gentles the skin at the same time - what a concept! Not done for us humans! How does your wife like it? Has she tried it? I look forward to this. How about scents - is there anything pleasant or unpleasant to the nostrils?

People, the kind without lanolin - think of the cleaning properties! A pan of it outside the door for cleaning footwear of everything one may have stepped in or on while away from home - perfect! Cleaning everything to be certain 99.9% hazards are removed - uscrusader1, thank you so much for telling us about this!

We all need to purchase these items immediately, thanks to your great warning about people purchasing all of it in the last worry about a disease. I imagine the price will go up as well, when more people start purchasing.

uscrusader1, you have done us a great kindness by bringing this information here - hope you will stay with this thread and add other information as you wish. You have made a tremendous contribution to the wellness of everyone who may have to protect ourselves from goodness knows what, from ebola to severe flus to measles and anything else that might be brought into this country to make us ill.

uscrusader1

User ID: 74244510
United States
06/23/2019 04:50 PM

Report Abusive Post

Pooka,

uscrusader1, welcome to this thread! What wonderful information you bring us!

Hibiclens is not cheap by any means. We could buy the udder cleaners at feed stores at a far lower cost - in fact I intend to drive up to the next town before long, to purchase same, as we no longer have a feed store here, though there is a tractor place that has hay and farm things so I will check there first.

Something with lanolin that not only removes all bacteria and viruses, and gentles the skin at the same time - what a concept! Not done for us humans! How does your wife like it? Has she tried it? I look forward to this. How about scents - is there anything pleasant or unpleasant to the nostrils?

People, the kind without lanolin - think of the cleaning properties! A pan of it outside the door for cleaning footwear of everything one may have stepped in or on while away from home - perfect! Cleaning everything to be certain 99.9% hazards are removed - uscrusader1, thank you so much for telling us about this!

We all need to purchase these items immediately, thanks to your great warning about people purchasing all of it in the last worry about a disease. I imagine the price will go up as well, when more people start purchasing.

uscrusader1, you have done us a great kindness by bringing this information here - hope you will stay with this thread and add other information as you wish. You have made a tremendous contribution to the wellness of everyone who may have to protect ourselves from goodness knows what, from ebola to severe flus to measles and anything else that might be brought into this country to make us ill.

Love to stick around.
I'm new to this thread so I'll catch up on previous posts. I actually forwarded some of this threads YT vids to my friends already!
Pooka  (OP)

United States
06/24/2019 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
uscrusader1, we are so glad to have you here, and delighted you are referring some of our links to your friends. Perhaps they will even join GLP to learn more and catch the early news as we do!

This thread contains so much remarkably wise advice and information that I sincerely wish I could remember every bit of it. So many impressive, intelligent people have posted information most of us didn't know existed!

Thank you again for joining us - long may we find solutions without having to use them urgently!

Pooka  (OP)

United States
06/26/2019 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
If this has not been posted in this thread, it really has to be and if it has, perhaps some haven't seen it yet. I adore this thing and would be building one like right now if I owned this place! It's perfect for everything we think we might be preparing for - grid down, heat, cooking, hot water, everything!

Many thanks to Lance from BC for it!

[link to richsoil.com (secure)]

Lowkey Cyberpunk

User ID: 77651099
United States
06/27/2019 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
If this has not been posted in this thread, it really has to be and if it has, perhaps some haven't seen it yet. I adore this thing and would be building one like right now if I owned this place! It's perfect for everything we think we might be preparing for - grid down, heat, cooking, hot water, everything!

Rocket mass stoves are all the rage right now but we've seen the same concept in the past with Russian stoves and the like. John Seymour in one of his books has a detailed drawing of a massive stove/oven that is fed from the outside. It's a concept worth exploring. I'm actually searching for firebrick and salvaged brick for a project. Thought I had a source last weekend but it was gone by the time I got there. All good, I've increased my readiness this last week in all kinds of ways. Food, seeds, heat, sanitation, sewing and, hopefully communication. I'll know Saturday about the last.
"Yes, yes. Zathras is used to being beast of burden to other people's needs. Very sad life. Probably have very sad death. But, at least there is symmetry."
Lowkey Cyberpunk

United States
06/27/2019 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love to stick around.
I'm new to this thread so I'll catch up on previous posts. I actually forwarded some of this threads YT vids to my friends already!

One of us! One of us!
"Yes, yes. Zathras is used to being beast of burden to other people's needs. Very sad life. Probably have very sad death. But, at least there is symmetry."
Pooka  (OP)

United States
06/27/2019 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Rocket mass stoves are all the rage right now but we've seen the same concept in the past with Russian stoves and the like. John Seymour in one of his books has a detailed drawing of a massive stove/oven that is fed from the outside. It's a concept worth exploring. I'm actually searching for firebrick and salvaged brick for a project. Thought I had a source last weekend but it was gone by the time I got there. All good, I've increased my readiness this last week in all kinds of ways. Food, seeds, heat, sanitation, sewing and, hopefully communication. I'll know Saturday about the last.
 Quoting: Lowkey Cyberpunk

Very well done, cyberpunk! Can't imagine you needing more in the way of communication, but we definitely need to be more speedily preparing. The food situation appears worse and worse.

On YT, the channel Face it Fearless often shows the water over farmlands, miles and miles and miles, even fish and minnows swimming where our food should be growing. Very interesting!

Glad to know you are doing something for warmth and cooking that is coming together! I envy, though I shouldn't!

Pooka  (OP)

United States
06/27/2019 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love to stick around.

One of us! One of us!
 Quoting: Lowkey Cyberpunk

Yes, he really, really is!! ONE OF US! Good chant, cyberpunk!

Pooka  (OP)

United States
06/28/2019 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kent Dunn stated in a show on the 27th that there is a large ISIS sleeper cell in Canada.

I don't know this person, but perhaps some of you do. I just caught this on another site.

The sleeper cells are about to awake in our country, I do believe, and perhaps will be coming through our northern border as well. I keep warning people on this forum about our northern border being extremely porous, but have never seen a comment or reaction from anyone. Nevertheless, here is this message.

Pooka  (OP)

United States
06/28/2019 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10485453
United States
06/28/2019 04:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Lowkey Cyberpunk

United States
06/28/2019 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting, I'd been so caught up in the unfavorable weather for crop production that I'd missed the possibility of hostile actors interfering in our food production chain. Good video!
Pooka  (OP)

United States
06/28/2019 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
How to Handle Friends/Family Who Thought SHTF Crazy

Last Edited by Pooka on 06/28/2019 06:01 AM

KTee

User ID: 77587958
United States
06/28/2019 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is a video I came across that is helpful. Might find following this one beneficial. He is easy on the ears and knowledgeable.

[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Act, and you shall have dinner; wait, and you shall BE dinner.
-Gowron, Klingon proverb, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Pooka  (OP)

United States
06/28/2019 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is a video I came across that is helpful. Might find following this one beneficial. He is easy on the ears and knowledgeable.
 Quoting: KTee

Last Edited by Pooka on 06/28/2019 02:14 PM

KTee

User ID: 77587958
United States
06/28/2019 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for the embed Pooka. Not sure what I did wrong for it not to work~

hfhfhf
Act, and you shall have dinner; wait, and you shall BE dinner.
-Gowron, Klingon proverb, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Pooka  (OP)

United States
06/28/2019 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for the embed Pooka. Not sure what I did wrong for it not to work~

hfhfhf

I think the quotation mark for your post was after the YT mark. Maybe you copied the whole thing before clicking YT? Anyone, not a big issue.

Thank you for posting it!

Kamchatka
Culturally outdated by choice

User ID: 76556707
United States
06/28/2019 06:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
Made a separate thread for this, which will no doubt rotate off the front page before anyone sees it, but this is pertinent to our thread, too.

Here's her summary:

"The overt politicization of third party payment processors and well as the interference of Google has set us up for a rough 2020 presidential election. Cryptocurrency is an expression of freedom that counteracts the control grid of traditional payment methods for online money exchange. Freedom and security have a history of enmity between each other. But we know which variable is a better bet for liberty minded people. A hard, kinesthetic war is coming. There is no compromise left, since we have played ball with the Left for years only to give them more of our rights and more of our money."

Exactly what happened here at GLP.
More deplorable all the time.
Pooka  (OP)

United States
06/28/2019 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Made a separate thread for this, which will no doubt rotate off the front page before anyone sees it, but this is pertinent to our thread, too.

Here's her summary:

"The overt politicization of third party payment processors and well as the interference of Google has set us up for a rough 2020 presidential election. Cryptocurrency is an expression of freedom that counteracts the control grid of traditional payment methods for online money exchange. Freedom and security have a history of enmity between each other. But we know which variable is a better bet for liberty minded people. A hard, kinesthetic war is coming. There is no compromise left, since we have played ball with the Left for years only to give them more of our rights and more of our money."

Quoting: Kamchatka

Thank you, Kamchatka! I actually follow her on Patreon. She is often very helpful and wise.

I have not gotten into cryptocurrency and have no plans to do so - hope this does not leave me in the dark, figuratively or literally.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33548947
United States
06/28/2019 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's video of "farm lands" under a minimum of four feet of water. Other information as well on this video. She has heard groceries will be 50% higher by fall. Won't surprise me at all.

50%, 50% higher by fall!?!?!
Kamchatka
Culturally outdated by choice

User ID: 76556707
United States
06/28/2019 11:11 PM

Report Abusive Post

Here's her summary:

Quoting: Kamchatka

Thank you, Kamchatka! I actually follow her on Patreon. She is often very helpful and wise.

I have not gotten into cryptocurrency and have no plans to do so - hope this does not leave me in the dark, figuratively or literally.

I'm not into crypto, either, Pooka, but I'm VERY concerned about people who don't toe "the line" being shut out from payment options. I think we're going to see it get worse and worse. Conservatives and other "undesirables" are being financially marginalized. And preppers are VASTLY undesirable to progressives.

I don't have any answers, but I need to stay very aware of the questions.

hf
More deplorable all the time.
Pooka  (OP)

United States
06/29/2019 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
50%, 50% higher by fall!?!?!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33548947

You probably need to back up at least ten pages and start reading. Better if you read the whole thread.

Yes, that is what I have heard, and grain prices in many areas have already gone fifty per cent higher. Watch Bear Independent on YT - look up his videos and watch the recent ones on food - you'll get it!

GLP