Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,816 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,089,214
Pageviews Today: 2,172,733Threads Today: 933Posts Today: 19,350
11:51 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Anyone notice your telepathic communication growing exponentially but only certain people?

Quetzalcoatl
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 72270771
United States
02/05/2019 10:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Anyone notice your telepathic communication growing exponentially but only certain people?
I have extreme telepathic with both daughters, one more than the other. Also with certain perfect strangers, just one look and we might even nod that we both got it. Yet almost none with my partner that I find myself getting pissed off when the conversation doesn’t flow well like it does when there is so much “downloading” happening that you can just skip the bullshit. If someone is not tapped into this, and you try to talk to them, it literally feels like swimming in mud vs an Olympic pool. I suppose it is not fair for me to be pissed when someone doesn’t have it. More like impatient and frustrated, or I wonder if they do have it and yet purposely mucking up the channel for some reason.
"You can't eat a cupcake with cloven hooves"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73242175
United States
02/05/2019 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Anyone notice your telepathic communication growing exponentially but only certain people?
bump

penguin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2876001
United States
02/05/2019 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Anyone notice your telepathic communication growing exponentially but only certain people?
what is your star sign op?:))
Quetzalcoatl  (OP)

United States
02/05/2019 10:28 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Krang33

I am a Scorpio, so I naturally like to skip the bullshit and get to the deep stuff anyway, lol.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76781814
United States
02/05/2019 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think animals and people are becomming more telepathic because of emf's. Our thoughts are riding the waves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76666437
Canada
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflagbsflag
~Bodhi
User ID: 77344028
United States
Report Abusive Post
Did you ever have "it" with your partner, and it went away?

Or just never?
Quetzalcoatl  (OP)

United States
02/05/2019 10:31 AM

Report Abusive Post

Or just never?
 Quoting: ~Bodhi 77344028

No to be fair it was never there, yet in the beginning of our relationship, mine had not developed yet, so ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2876001
United States
02/05/2019 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am a Scorpio, so I naturally like to skip the bullshit and get to the deep stuff anyway, lol.
 Quoting: Quetzalcoatl

lol I always thought Scorpios wanted to get to sex and the truth most....mostly sex thoughpeace1rof1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77344890
United States
02/05/2019 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have extreme telepathic with both daughters, one more than the other. Also with certain perfect strangers, just one look and we might even nod that we both got it. Yet almost none with my partner that I find myself getting pissed off when the conversation doesn’t flow well like it does when there is so much “downloading” happening that you can just skip the bullshit. If someone is not tapped into this, and you try to talk to them, it literally feels like swimming in mud vs an Olympic pool. I suppose it is not fair for me to be pissed when someone doesn’t have it. More like impatient and frustrated, or I wonder if they do have it and yet purposely mucking up the channel for some reason.

it's because your death is approaching, both you and that person are certain to be destroyed soon, it is esp survival mechanism.

you need to connect with people very soon, or you will not survive, it is your astral entity gasping for life
Quetzalcoatl  (OP)

United States
02/05/2019 11:08 AM

Report Abusive Post

lol I always thought Scorpios wanted to get to sex and the truth most....mostly sex thoughpeace1rof1

Scorpios do like it deep tounge
-a
User ID: 73812132
United States
02/05/2019 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow I feel very bad for you, you have a level 4 or 5 daemon that follows you. Third gen quezl it is in love with you’re daughters. This is why you feel them. When you die he will transfer 50% to each of you’re daughters. Tell him -a sends his regards. Should do the trick. If things get worse post a thread with the title in all caps BLUEBERRY and I’ll send a daemon by to collect him. You could also try calling him blueberry and it should Summon at least one of my legions, *doesn’t always work*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75758325
United States
02/05/2019 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
my friend started talking about this to me the other day.

he told me he doesnt even need to text me anymore and can just show up.

that was weird enough because earlier that day he wasnt responding to my texts so i thought to myself, 'i guess he'll just show up then.' then this shit got weird

after we were hanging out for a while, after he just randomly showed up, i texted a buddy about our successful ventures making us tons of cash flow, when my friend goes

'you know i can read your subconscious? Man so many people think they're going to be millionaires'

he could NOT read my phone where i was typing, so WTF.

That type of stuff happened like 4 times that night and I have no idea what to think.

When i told him, 'dude wtf? i was just typing this in my phone' he seemed SURPRISED. it was like he wasnt even doing it on purpose or that he just kept getting extremely lucky. maybe he saw a glimpse of my conversation before i typed my response. i have no idea
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/05/2019 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

it's because your death is approaching, both you and that person are certain to be destroyed soon, it is esp survival mechanism.

you need to connect with people very soon, or you will not survive, it is your astral entity gasping for life
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77344890

eyeroll2
Quetzalcoatl  (OP)

United States
02/05/2019 11:28 AM

Report Abusive Post

that was weird enough because earlier that day he wasnt responding to my texts so i thought to myself, 'i guess he'll just show up then.' then this shit got weird

after we were hanging out for a while, after he just randomly showed up, i texted a buddy about our successful ventures making us tons of cash flow, when my friend goes

'you know i can read your subconscious? Man so many people think they're going to be millionaires'

That type of stuff happened like 4 times that night and I have no idea what to think.

When i told him, 'dude wtf? i was just typing this in my phone' he seemed SURPRISED. it was like he wasnt even doing it on purpose or that he just kept getting extremely lucky. maybe he saw a glimpse of my conversation before i typed my response. i have no idea
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75758325

That or he is an agent. Perhaps a bit of both. Some people have amazing telepathy with their handlers.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/05/2019 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75758325

That or he is an agent. Perhaps a bit of both. Some people have amazing telepathy with their handlers.

ive seen more impressive coincidences tbh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73933358
United States
02/05/2019 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflagbsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76666437
smith357

User ID: 39834772
United States
02/05/2019 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes, also with my childern and siblings
smith

#MAGA #KAG2020
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14158781
United States
02/05/2019 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ugh, you're one of those, you think too loud.
~Bodhi
User ID: 77344028
United States
02/05/2019 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Or just never?
 Quoting: ~Bodhi 77344028

No to be fair it was never there, yet in the beginning of our relationship, mine had not developed yet, so ...

I feel for you then...

hf

Cherish what you have with your daughters.

I am in the same boat. :-)
Polkahonkus

User ID: 48635233
United States
02/05/2019 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77344890

Jesus. Who let the dogs out? Can we maybe choke the ACs again?
Polkahonkus

User ID: 48635233
United States
02/05/2019 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The clogged channel peoooe have calcifies pineals. What you are calling telepathy is just normal.

Are you beyond fifty? Women from fifty to sixty five make the beat removte viewers. It’s just normal.
OrdinaryHousewife

User ID: 76946232
United States
02/05/2019 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have telepathy with a few family members and unfortunately one old boyfriend. I had so many odd occurrences involving him for over thirty years. It was torment because he did not feel the same way and when I would tell him things he just thought I was nuts.

Finally I just quit trying. Makes me sad to think about it.

I am beginning to be a bit clairvoyant. For example about a week ago I was going through old notebooks and found a ledger. I pulled it out of the files and placed it next to my phone. Yesterday an old friend called and wanted me to do some bookkeeping for him. How weird.

I am always more telepathic with family. Living and dead.
the wise shall shine brightly like the splendor of the firmament, and those who lead the many to justice shall be like the stars forever.

When she shall die take her and cut her into stars and she shall make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will be in love with night
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76994111
United States
02/05/2019 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
verycold
Polkahonkus

User ID: 47917171
United States
02/08/2019 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Getting more telepathic.
Clairvoyant too.

One of the things is more Asians. They know it’s just normal. Only white Christians are spooked by it.

Another thing is so many talking about it online to those who used to be afraid
Of it less anxious about it.
Zoondoomer

User ID: 74454492
United States
02/08/2019 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
i only use telepathy with cats
Zoondoomer
Quetzalcoatl  (OP)

United States
02/08/2019 08:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thought experiment now
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75106559
United States
02/08/2019 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thought experiment now

you rang! lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2019 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thought experiment now

you rang! lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75106559

I was previous engage in a pressing spiritual battle! sup
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2019 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thought experiment now

you rang! lol

I really should be getting back to press the advantage!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/08/2019 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thought experiment now

you rang! lol

I really should be getting back to press the advantage!

it's been boring here all day!

GLP