Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,289 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 824,853
Pageviews Today: 1,363,152Threads Today: 560Posts Today: 9,512
01:53 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

You say: Abortion is a woman's health choice. I hear: All I wanted to do was have sex and I'm going to kill this baby because it would ruin

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76720150
United States
02/09/2019 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: You say: Abortion is a woman's health choice. I hear: All I wanted to do was have sex and I'm going to kill this baby because it would ruin
There are at least 2 holes on a bitch that can't get pregnant.

Problem solved.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72359328

You're either gay or premature.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77317521

Lol

Not saying anal is all that

But...

Do you understand what makes someone ok news gay, right?

It's not have anal sex with a woman, the Ass has nothing to do with being gay

That would be like if you look at a womans ass then you are gay

Because a mans has an ass too, so doesnt make sense right?

What makes someone gay, is same sex having sex with each other

Not the anal sex with a woman

I dont understand. Why people get that confused

So let's recap

Woman and a woman having sex is gay

Man and man having sex is gay

Man and woman having anal sex is not gay

Got it?

Lesson learned thanks for coming, lol
courtlaw

User ID: 76480041
United States
02/09/2019 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: You say: Abortion is a woman's health choice. I hear: All I wanted to do was have sex and I'm going to kill this baby because it would ruin
You say, I just wanted to jerk one off to nut a bit, we say, every sperm is sacred, and you've just killed 1 billion babies by nutting in your sock, brah.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77274911

Wrong. Sperm means nothing without an egg for conception. Your reason is illogical and you have no common sense. Masturbation is healthy and if you don’t do it on your own your body will cause you to have a wet dream to help maintain ability to have future etections and also get rid of the old sperm which have weakened over time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77317521
Ireland
02/09/2019 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are at least 2 holes on a bitch that can't get pregnant.

Problem solved.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 72359328

You're either gay or premature.

Lol

Not saying anal is all that

But...

Do you understand what makes someone ok news gay, right?

It's not have anal sex with a woman, the Ass has nothing to do with being gay

That would be like if you look at a womans ass then you are gay

Because a mans has an ass too, so doesnt make sense right?

What makes someone gay, is same sex having sex with each other

Not the anal sex with a woman

I dont understand. Why people get that confused

So let's recap

Woman and a woman having sex is gay

Man and man having sex is gay

Man and woman having anal sex is not gay

Got it?

Lesson learned thanks for coming, lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76720150

I meant you either like the out hole or you like the northern hole because it excites you quicker and the front hole doesn't. Take it whatever way you want. Like saying you're not gay loads of times. Protesting too much?
Pinkorchid- Not NPC

User ID: 77339169
Australia
02/09/2019 08:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
If it can't survive outside of the mother, it's not a baby.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24433839

What about all of the upcoming murdered children, older than 24 weeks, who CAN survive outside the womb?

You admit, then, that these are babies, being killed?

And what of the woman who had a massive array of birth control options BEFORE she slutted herself?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77117412

Like I said, if it can't survive outside of the mother then it's not a baby. If it can, then I'd oppose it being aborted obviously.

Your standard of survival is interesting.
How long would you survive if the support structure of society was not there?
How long would you survive without water pumped to you and on tap?
How long would you survive without the food grown or killed for you and packed in your shopping centers?
How long would you survive with out the support of doctors , nurses and health care workers?

Last Edited by PINKORCHID- In the Light on 02/09/2019 08:36 PM
Warning proceeding to read this may cause anxiety, poster is indemnified if you proceed.

I can't give you the ultimate truth ,it's all a matter of perspective and spin. So I empower you with the gift of discernment.
SEE THE TRUTH , KNOW THE TRUTH, FEEL
THE TRUTH
Assyrian King

User ID: 77357922
Australia
02/09/2019 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

So you would be ok if I someone stabbed your pregnant wife/relative in the stomach killing the baby she is carrying?
THE STRENGTH OF GOD'S HAND
Truth Reaper

User ID: 75955494
United States
02/09/2019 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
You don't have to convince us about your morality. You will be judged.
I lost my apathy.
Truth Reaper

United States
02/09/2019 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I even raise my mistakes but I never seen it that way. I step the fuck up!
I lost my apathy.
Truth Reaper

United States
02/09/2019 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Society killing babies is bad enough but when you kill your own it's an abomination.

Last Edited by Truth Reaper on 02/09/2019 08:38 PM
I lost my apathy.
Pinkorchid- Not NPC

Australia
02/09/2019 08:38 PM

Report Abusive Post

Perfect get out of jail free card for murder right , get's rid of that nasty guilt problem doesn't it.

Makes you feel real comfortable with murder.

It also encourages your lack of responsibility for your actions.

There are plenty of pregnancy deterrents out there , where is the lack of responsibility for not using them?

Now I know you are going to cry the exceptions to the rules , but have you ever looked at the abortion numbers , are they all exceptions to the rule?

Last Edited by PINKORCHID- In the Light on 02/09/2019 08:43 PM
Warning proceeding to read this may cause anxiety, poster is indemnified if you proceed.

I can't give you the ultimate truth ,it's all a matter of perspective and spin. So I empower you with the gift of discernment.
THE TRUTH
Doc SavageModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

02/09/2019 08:39 PM

Report Abusive Post

Abortion conveniently prevents a baby from growing to the point of being able to "survive outside the mother."

Don't be a moron.

Idiot AC
Truth Reaper

United States
02/09/2019 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you want to play you need to close your legs or get birth control.
I lost my apathy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75367728
United States
02/09/2019 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
How long can a newborn survive outside the body without nourishment and protection from the environment?
MissCleo

User ID: 77082640
United States
02/09/2019 08:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
You say: Abortion is a woman's health choice.

I hear: All I wanted to do was have sex and I'm going to kill this baby because it would ruin my life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 70138379

That's a bold assumption.
ALL women who have abortions are sluts? And the men who they are with are just innocent guys who wanted to start a family?

Fact: Most women don't use abortion as birth control.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/09/2019 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you want to play you need to close your legs or get birth control.
 Quoting: Truth Reaper

Your opinion was heard and you can get birth control yourself. You didn't trust women so they created a solution just for you.
MissCleo

United States
02/09/2019 08:46 PM

Report Abusive Post

So you would be ok if I someone stabbed your pregnant wife/relative in the stomach killing the baby she is carrying?
 Quoting: Assyrian King

what? how did the baby get in someone's stomach?
Pinkorchid- Not NPC

Australia
02/09/2019 08:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
Breaking this subject down to a " who's sex is responsible " is a distraction from the issue.

That's just splitting hairs to avoid looking at it.

Last Edited by PINKORCHID- In the Light on 02/09/2019 08:48 PM

THE TRUTH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77286179
United States
02/09/2019 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
make abortion illegal but suicide legal. that way the person can choose whether or not their life sucks enough to terminate it.
 Quoting: Earl Gunner

This itself would bring the abortion rates down but ptb would rather the non aborted be killed via hospice or some other more cruel method instead
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/09/2019 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Breaking this subject down to a " who's sex is responsible " is a distraction from the issue.

That's just splitting hairs to avoid looking at it.
 Quoting: Pinkorchid- Not NPC

Are we all dopes when you look at us us in daylight?

[link to youtu.be (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75533426
United States
02/09/2019 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every child deserves to be wanted and be born into a family that is ready willing and able financially and emotionally to care for it .

That is where the discussions should start

Families didn't want over ten million babies in the last decade - especially black babies and they were genocided

WHY?
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/09/2019 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every child deserves to be wanted and be born into a family that is ready willing and able financially and emotionally to care for it .

Families didn't want over ten million babies in the last decade - especially black babies and they were genocided

WHY?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75533426

hf

No idea :(((
MissCleo

United States
02/09/2019 09:10 PM

Report Abusive Post

WHY?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75533426

hf

No idea :(((

One reason, as Jerry Springer should tell you, is that many black women get pregnant as a meal card. Then the Baby Daddy refuses a relationship. This culture of extortion should be illegal, instead people are celebrating risk.

But that's not always the case. If one women would lose her life because she is keeping a child then she has the right to save her life... that's how the law works.

Cry all you want about babies, adopt a few if you can, but repeating the same save-the-babies sentiment over and over isn't going to do anything. Unfortunate.

Change the culture. Stop having sex unless it's to procreate. Everyone. Stop. Having. Sex.
Yo Adrian

User ID: 70274038
United States
02/09/2019 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
make abortion illegal but suicide legal. that way the person can choose whether or not their life sucks enough to terminate it.
 Quoting: Earl Gunner

mindblown
(Pulls off mask)"And we would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those meddling Qtards" Klaus S.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 67870091
United States
02/09/2019 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is either a reincarnating soul or a new being... in formation... Abortion is murder except when the mothers life is at risk.. or the fetus is dead or has such abnormalities it cannot survive.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77357931
United States
02/09/2019 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I find it awesome that White women won't have anymore of your babies.

And at same time keep swallowing mine.

Da
black
Troll
God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76967599
United States
02/09/2019 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yet single mothers are slagged off. Young girls can't win. I feel sorry for them. They are convinced a successful career is more important.

Can't win? Stop letting dicks pound your body, pick someone that'll help take on the responsibility if you have a kid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77359500
United States
02/09/2019 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
You say: Abortion is a woman's health choice.

I hear: All I wanted to do was have sex and I'm going to kill this baby because it would ruin my life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 70138379

I think people need to wake up and exercise personal responsibility to prevent unwanted pregnancies wherever possible. Simply put, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72466538
United States
02/09/2019 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Support Fair Choice

flip a Coin and let Fate decide
Heads the Baby lives
Tails the Host lives

abortion Kills at least make it Fair
Southern Deplorable

User ID: 76958337
United States
02/09/2019 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you enjoy posting cruelties?

It's a statement of fact. It's not a baby while it's inside the mother.

Furthermore, any mother who'd consider an abortion would not be a good mother anyway. The potential child is, in that case, better off being aborted.

The only thing that shouldn’t be in a woman if she doesn’t want to be a mother is a penis.
 Quoting: ~kpm~

BOOM!!!!

AMEN x 1,000,000!!!!
Life is a lemon and I want my money back.
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/09/2019 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yet single mothers are slagged off. Young girls can't win. I feel sorry for them. They are convinced a successful career is more important.

Can't win? Stop letting dicks pound your body, pick someone that'll help take on the responsibility if you have a kid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76967599

I could chew you up but I'll be polite.

[link to youtu.be (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
Ireland
02/09/2019 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kpm

Bite me!

GLP