Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77362386
Australia
02/11/2019 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Today's dating women are beyond fycked up trash
Op is spot on.

They have succeeded in destroying our women right under our noses.

In times like these, adversity is the great awakener. Girl hubris washes away easily with a light rinse.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75781610

Yep. Not to mention that most women have had dozens of partners by the time they're just 21. It's just not worth it anymore. The trust and innocence is long gone foreverIdol1burnit
 Quoting: Krang33

Men used to delight in breaking a woman's trust and innocence, being called a slayer etc. Now they are upset that someone else has beat them to it.

Many broken women. Many broken men.

It is time for healing, but how does this process begin?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77362386
Australia
02/11/2019 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op is spot on.

In times like these, adversity is the great awakener. Girl hubris washes away easily with a light rinse.

Yep. Not to mention that most women have had dozens of partners by the time they're just 21. It's just not worth it anymore. The trust and innocence is long gone foreverIdol1burnit
 Quoting: Krang33

Men used to delight in breaking a woman's trust and innocence, being called a slayer etc. Now they are upset that someone else has beat them to it.

Many broken women. Many broken men.

It is time for healing, but how does this process begin?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77362386

Thread: I love men

Haha
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77363790
United States
02/11/2019 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
They've really fallen hard in the last 5 years. I think even a few years ago there was a few good clean normal women left with no kids. Now, it's code red for single guys. I was in a relationship for over 3 years with my ex who decided that god was more important than me and that we had to break up. Now I find myself single and wanting to meet someone fun...

First off, women today don't even try anymore to pretend that they have lives outside of work. They all are hardcore addicted to netflix shows. They all have 5-30 dofferent shows they watch routinely. All women are anti-trump. Youre scum if you like Trump. All women are on tinder....Tinder is this place where a girl can look for bfs when they're not horny and look for hunks for big dick sex when they're frustrated n horny.

All the girls have highly advanced careers. But they have no savings and blow all their money on crap and have nothing at all to show for all that currency they've accumulated. They all are adamant about being highly intelligent, and that their job is highly important, but they're all able to text all day every day as if they don't ever do any work all day...

They don't cook,clean or perform any maintenance.

Men are flawed creatures too, but men have been men for 40 years without significant change. Women are constantly devolving at a rapid pace. Becoming more undatable by the year. Men devolve slowly. Most men can do manly things and cook and clean etc, yet we're all douchebags. But a woman can watch tv all day, text all day, never cook and blow her whole paycheck of 2 thousand dollars and never ever be a douchebag.

Today's women are douchebags. They're all douchebags. Us men are waiting for them to get their shit together.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69644445

go get some cock then you cuck pussy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77363448
United States
02/11/2019 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
They've really fallen hard in the last 5 years. I think even a few years ago there was a few good clean normal women left with no kids. Now, it's code red for single guys. I was in a relationship for over 3 years with my ex who decided that god was more important than me and that we had to break up. Now I find myself single and wanting to meet someone fun...

First off, women today don't even try anymore to pretend that they have lives outside of work. They all are hardcore addicted to netflix shows. They all have 5-30 dofferent shows they watch routinely. All women are anti-trump. Youre scum if you like Trump. All women are on tinder....Tinder is this place where a girl can look for bfs when they're not horny and look for hunks for big dick sex when they're frustrated n horny.

All the girls have highly advanced careers. But they have no savings and blow all their money on crap and have nothing at all to show for all that currency they've accumulated. They all are adamant about being highly intelligent, and that their job is highly important, but they're all able to text all day every day as if they don't ever do any work all day...

Men are flawed creatures too, but men have been men for 40 years without significant change. Women are constantly devolving at a rapid pace. Becoming more undatable by the year. Men devolve slowly. Most men can do manly things and cook and clean etc, yet we're all douchebags. But a woman can watch tv all day, text all day, never cook and blow her whole paycheck of 2 thousand dollars and never ever be a douchebag.

Today's women are douchebags. They're all douchebags. Us men are waiting for them to get their shit together.

wtfwtf

Wow, what a whinny douchebag you are!! If woman have children, who the hell do you think is on the other end of that. It takes two to tango bucko! And you're actually jealous of television? I have never hear of anything so ludicrous! And what woman do with THEIR money is THEIR business. You aren't married to them, so it's their money. As far as cooking and cleaning goes...well I just plain ol' laughed at that one. If both are working, both do chores equally. Except you are not married so it's none of your business. I can only hope you are young and you will mature. Yes, people should save their money, etc., but it's up to that person and that person only to decide that. I am probably not of your generation, but what I see is men leeching off of woman nowadays. Nobody should do that to anyone. Everyone should be working unless they have medical issues, or MAYBE if the couple is married the woman might want to take a few years off to raise the kids, if they can afford that. Or if the woman makes more money, than it should be the man staying at home. And no, I am not a libtard. I voted for Trump and will again. What I am saying is just common sense stuff.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77363448
United States
02/11/2019 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm the opposite of pretty much everything you described there. Maybe you are looking in the wrong places?

Or maybe I'm a hidden gem - going to go climb into my time capsule now and take a nap.
 Quoting: SaintIn

These morons are definitely looking in the wrong places, or not looking at all and thinking people on TV are reflective of what's in the real world. Every woman I know are decent woman with jobs, homes, cars, a savings account, are clean, don't sleep around. And I know a lot of people. These idiots probably go to strip clubs and then wonder why they can't find anyone good.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76678898
United States
02/11/2019 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Male order brides yea baby!!!!!!!!!
Caraudiotekk

User ID: 77358327
United States
02/11/2019 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Take The Red Pill, go through the rage. Subscribe to Sandman, TFM, Undead Chronic channels on YT and, you'll be right as rain.

#MenGoTheirOwnWay

Look it up - all men should
Drlightshow

User ID: 71986223
United Kingdom
02/11/2019 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have to disagree they are absolutely wonderful 80 percent wonderful relax5
For prescriptions [email protected]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76809044
United States
02/11/2019 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

they've all gone insane and there's no coming back from it.

we're in for some serious evolution to come.
DOHCVanMan

User ID: 42905976
United States
02/11/2019 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
youtube terrence popp
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/11/2019 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Take The Red Pill, go through the rage. Subscribe to Sandman, TFM, Undead Chronic channels on YT and, you'll be right as rain.

#MenGoTheirOwnWay

Look it up - all men should
 Quoting: Caraudiotekk

I'd do socially affluent females.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76583293
United States
02/11/2019 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's all dirty and it all smells like tuna...
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/11/2019 04:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's all dirty and it all smells like tuna...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76583293

I'd go for eastern European women.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76723108
Australia
02/11/2019 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

wtfwtf

Wow, what a whinny douchebag you are!! If woman have children, who the hell do you think is on the other end of that. It takes two to tango bucko! And you're actually jealous of television? I have never hear of anything so ludicrous! And what woman do with THEIR money is THEIR business. You aren't married to them, so it's their money. As far as cooking and cleaning goes...well I just plain ol' laughed at that one. If both are working, both do chores equally. Except you are not married so it's none of your business. I can only hope you are young and you will mature. Yes, people should save their money, etc., but it's up to that person and that person only to decide that. I am probably not of your generation, but what I see is men leeching off of woman nowadays. Nobody should do that to anyone. Everyone should be working unless they have medical issues, or MAYBE if the couple is married the woman might want to take a few years off to raise the kids, if they can afford that. Or if the woman makes more money, than it should be the man staying at home. And no, I am not a libtard. I voted for Trump and will again. What I am saying is just common sense stuff.
 Quoting: Veronica B.

I agree.

[I'm glad you posted that, I was feeling too violent in my thoughts, to respond - what a fucking wanker!]
Baldrick

User ID: 76057352
Australia
02/11/2019 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
go get some cock then you cuck pussy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77363790

Let it shine 5iq

Too scared to log back in?
Blackadder: Baldrick, how did you manage to find a turnip that cost £400 000?
Baldrick: Well, I had to haggle.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75309066
United States
02/11/2019 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please stop shitposting threads that fail to contribute to MAGA!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4903106
United States
02/11/2019 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Male order brides yea baby!!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: REYMEGA TRUTH

the future is a dick
being shoved into your mouth
and ass
forever.
HarshingMyMellow

User ID: 77326500
United States
02/11/2019 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
If a girl decided that GOD was more important than you, it sounds like you had a good girl and maybe didn't want to commit yourself to a Godly life?

And now you want to meet someone "fun"?

These are the liberal women. Easy girls is what you seek, did you expect them to be nice, too?
==========================
Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 75503127
Australia
02/11/2019 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Men are no different...and its unfair to put us all in one shitty catagory..I'm attractive, clean (celebite years), intelligent...not on any pharma drugs, emotionally secure, and I cannot locate anyone decent to date myself...I'm in the south , don't mix in well. ..that's part of it, but not all. (I'm a Yankee woman in my 40s). There's still a few decent ones left, just slim pickings...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73312206

Ask an Aussie out, you won’t regret or forget that date :)

rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77364347
United Kingdom
02/11/2019 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's what we get for allowing decades of (((propaganda))) and TV (((programming))) Throw the one-eyed I_AM_AN_ILLITERATE_RACIST out of your house and don't let your kids be subjected to their degenerate trash.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77364347
United Kingdom
02/11/2019 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
^ Just goes to show this website colludes with the enemy, you can't even say their name. Pathetic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40357001
United States
02/11/2019 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op is spot on.

have you noticed that:

liberal women are obsessed with jamming as much dick in their gash as possible without consequences

liberal men are obsessed with jamming as much dick in their asses as possible

and that drives all their political decisions.

Filling their holes
are their main political goals.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6925264

Obelisk worship?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73829942
United States
02/11/2019 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: The Coming Collapse of Industrial Civilization will also be the Collapse of Gynocentrism
elitedestini

User ID: 58441324
Canada
02/11/2019 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
op is 100% correct.

i am 31, and i am a 7/10 in looks. A bit short for a guy ( 5'8 ) and i can't get a match on tinder even with 4/10 fat slobs

Keep in mind, chicks use makeup, so a 4/10 chick with a slim body and good makeup, becomes a 8 or a 9

It's actually like i'm living in an alternate reality.

My last relationship ended when i was 24, and ever since then i lost hope for relationships.

OP is correct.

Most women i meet, can't cook, cant clean, but have some kind of degree, which they dont use, because they want to go back to school again.

Most of these hoes are on IG, posting their selfies for attention too.

A bunch of Clout Chasers, all in it for some fame and money for their booty.

The worst part is, you can't find an ounce of intelligence anywhere in women anymore. Hollywood has succsefully destroyed people.

Hollywood is really the demon.
Presqu'ile

User ID: 77221064
Canada
02/11/2019 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not like the Men are any better
Presqu'ile

Canada
02/11/2019 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
op is 100% correct.

i am 31, and i am a 7/10 in looks. A bit short for a guy ( 5'8 ) and i can't get a match on tinder even with 4/10 fat slobs

Keep in mind, chicks use makeup, so a 4/10 chick with a slim body and good makeup, becomes a 8 or a 9

My last relationship ended when i was 24, and ever since then i lost hope for relationships.

OP is correct.

Most women i meet, can't cook, cant clean, but have some kind of degree, which they dont use, because they want to go back to school again.

The worst part is, you can't find an ounce of intelligence anywhere in women anymore. Hollywood has succsefully destroyed people.

Quoting: elitedestini

Stay the fuck off tinder, one word STDS
elitedestini

User ID: 58441324
Canada
02/11/2019 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's what we get for allowing decades of (((propaganda))) and TV (((programming))) Throw the one-eyed I_AM_AN_ILLITERATE_RACIST out of your house and don't let your kids be subjected to their degenerate trash.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77364347

Yep, it all comes from Social Media

Look at " bhad Bhabie "

they are promoting pure filth, and that girl is only 15 years old shaking her booty to some trashy rap music online, acting black.

AND THAT IS BEING PROMOTED

We seriously need to make a chance, abolish hollywood, get rid of it.

FUCKING get RID OF HOLLYWOOD
Presqu'ile

Canada
02/11/2019 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Presqu'ile on 02/11/2019 08:19 AM
King Retard
User ID: 77363784
Austria
02/11/2019 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Men are no different...and its unfair to put us all in one shitty catagory..I'm attractive, clean (celebite years), intelligent...not on any pharma drugs, emotionally secure, and I cannot locate anyone decent to date myself...I'm in the south , don't mix in well. ..that's part of it, but not all. (I'm a Yankee woman in my 40s). There's still a few decent ones left, just slim pickings...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73312206

Ask an Aussie out, you won’t regret or forget that date :)

rockon
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 75503127

Well thats kind of true... australia seems to be its own planet... Only woman i went with in years was an australian one and this one i didnt have to regret.
King Retard
User ID: 77363784
Austria
02/11/2019 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
op is 100% correct.

OP is correct.

Quoting: elitedestini

Fuck Tinder Dude, its just for us to have a good laugh at all the delusional retards :)

Didnt have a match in months (probably my troll style profile) but in real life i always got to know the ones i wanted to get to know... so no worries.

Women on Tinder are the last ones you want to get to know ;)

GLP