Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,448 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 247,595
Pageviews Today: 416,084Threads Today: 175Posts Today: 3,239
07:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

NOAA Warns Of Historic Flooding in May, 200 Million At Risk, Food Price to Skyrocket / UPDATE :Its starting P3

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77385631
United States
03/23/2019 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: NOAA Warns Of Historic Flooding in May, 200 Million At Risk, Food Price to Skyrocket / UPDATE :Its starting P3
How does NOAA know the weather a month or two in advance?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77184676
United States
03/23/2019 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: NOAA Warns Of Historic Flooding in May, 200 Million At Risk, Food Price to Skyrocket / UPDATE :Its starting P3
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77385631

You sound like a government blasphemer. You will likely be dealt with appropriately by them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 71141911
United States
03/23/2019 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't eat wheat, corn and soybeans....most of it is GMO anyway.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77385631
United States
03/23/2019 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77385631

You sound like a government blasphemer. You will likely be dealt with appropriately by them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77184676

How you like me now?

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Loup Garou

User ID: 76593107
United States
03/23/2019 07:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
The Mississippi River is so high right now by New Orleans that the Corp of Engineers opened the Bonnet Carre Spillway to allow much of the river water to be diverted into Lake Pontchartrain.

Looks like rapids as the water boils out of the spillway into the lake. As a matter of fact the spillway levels are so high that the flood waters are actually creeping onto U.S. 61 / Airline Highway the main road traveled by so many in 3 parishes ( you call them counties) .

DOOM
Just because YOU don’t believe
in the Rougarou; or the Loup Garou, don’t make you safe; No !

The Constitution is a blend of 'moral certitude' -- which is one of the reasons that criminals are determined to be rid of it and We the People must be even more determined to defend it.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine

The only thing the Illuminati fears is an independent person who can live, eat, sleep, stay warm and defend themselves separate from Federal help. Pray that the Lord gives us more time! The End is near and time is short!

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. ~Proverbs 18:2

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle" - James Keller

Checkd, Keked, and Rekt!

#Kids2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77222832
United States
03/23/2019 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Suck it up, Babylon.......
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73817748

Oh, its another bashing fucker from a country that could be under German rule if it wasn't for the US.
skull_fing
Watchout  (OP)

User ID: 77239462
Belgium
03/23/2019 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Mississippi River is so high right now by New Orleans that the Corp of Engineers opened the Bonnet Carre Spillway to allow much of the river water to be diverted into Lake Pontchartrain.

Looks like rapids as the water boils out of the spillway into the lake. As a matter of fact the spillway levels are so high that the flood waters are actually creeping onto U.S. 61 / Airline Highway the main road traveled by so many in 3 parishes ( you call them counties) .

DOOM
 Quoting: Loup Garou

bump
Loup Garou

User ID: 76593107
United States
03/23/2019 07:53 PM

Report Abusive Post

DOOM

bump
 Quoting: Watchout

[link to www.nola.com (secure)]
Just because YOU don’t believe
in the Rougarou; or the Loup Garou, don’t make you safe; No !

The Constitution is a blend of 'moral certitude' -- which is one of the reasons that criminals are determined to be rid of it and We the People must be even more determined to defend it.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine

The only thing the Illuminati fears is an independent person who can live, eat, sleep, stay warm and defend themselves separate from Federal help. Pray that the Lord gives us more time! The End is near and time is short!

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. ~Proverbs 18:2

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle" - James Keller

Checkd, Keked, and Rekt!

#Kids2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73086357
United States
03/23/2019 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Much of our food comes from foreign countries. What we grow in the Midwest is CORN, WHEAT, so expect bread and corn flakes to go up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76496341
United States
03/23/2019 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Someone said à million cattle were killed , there goes beef prices
 Quoting: REBEL ROUSER

Maybe...

There is an estimated 150 billion cows in the world. We ain't gonna be short on burgers
 Quoting: Master of Nothing

Artificial shortage.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76496341
United States
03/23/2019 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
NOAA Warns Of Historic Flooding Through May, 200 Million At Risk, Food Price to Skyrocket

[link to dcdirtylaundry.com (secure)]

We have never seen catastrophic flooding like this, and the NOAA is now telling us that there will be more major flooding for at least two more months. On Thursday, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration warned that “historic, widespread flooding” would “continue through May”. More than 90 percent of the upper Midwest and Great Plains is currently covered by an average of 10.7 inches of snow, and all of that snow is starting to melt. That means that we are going to transition from one of the worst winters in modern history to a flood season that has already taken an apocalyptic turn for farmers all across America. At this moment, millions of acres of farmland are already underwater. Thousands of farmers are not going to be able to plant crops this year, and thousands of other farmers that have been financially ruined by the floods will never return to farming again. This is already the worst agricultural disaster in modern American history, and it is going to get a whole lot worse.

damned

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36902643
United States
03/23/2019 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Much of our food comes from foreign countries. What we grow in the Midwest is CORN, WHEAT, so expect bread and corn flakes to go up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 73086357

Livestock feed, all cereals, dry beans, corn, flour, pasta, etc. That affects a huge amount of grocery products made with those items. It will also affect fuel prices due to ethenol. Dairy as well due to livestock loss throughout this winter in many states.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 69738900
France
03/23/2019 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
food prices arent going up, stop fear mongering
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77492821

it's going up, just check out walmart you dorkwad.
Pooka

User ID: 36721404
United States
03/23/2019 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

it's going up, just check out walmart you dorkwad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69738900

You are so right! Don't know why the "nothingburger" idiots have to interfere in every thread that is a good warning.

This is a very big deal, will affect everyone, and needs quick action to stock up before it all hits. Even unaffected food groups will raise prices just because they can.

Remember too that livestock feed will now increase, which adds to beef and pork prices, eggs, chicken.

Take it seriously, please, people. You have the information - up to you if you choose to act on it. Don't say we didn't warn you when your grocery bill is a third or more higher.
Prayer is the most powerful force on earth.

“I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.” Abraham Lincoln

I sign all karma given. Would that those giving it to me followed suit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77408350
United States
03/23/2019 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Substantial price increases on many products within two weeks. Almost guaranteed.
beeches

User ID: 77354011
United States
03/23/2019 09:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
Will Mr. Ed (AOC) get it's new green deal if that happens?

badhorse
Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face – Thomas Sowell
Deplorably Charlotte

User ID: 76600178
United States
03/23/2019 09:36 PM

Report Abusive Post

+ milk, cheese, butter, cream, yogurt, half and half.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76582680

thankful I live 3 miles from a family farm in this blue shithole state
Occult Ritual Transformation and Coronavirus: How Mask Wearing, Hand Washing, “Social Separation” and Lockdowns Are Age-Old Occult Rituals

[link to haveyenotread.com (secure)]
esoteric Morgan
...in awe of many things

User ID: 77495320
United States
03/23/2019 09:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
NOAA Warns Of Historic Flooding Through May, 200 Million At Risk, Food Price to Skyrocket

We have never seen catastrophic flooding like this, and the NOAA is now telling us that there will be more major flooding for at least two more months. On Thursday, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration warned that “historic, widespread flooding” would “continue through May”. More than 90 percent of the upper Midwest and Great Plains is currently covered by an average of 10.7 inches of snow, and all of that snow is starting to melt. That means that we are going to transition from one of the worst winters in modern history to a flood season that has already taken an apocalyptic turn for farmers all across America. At this moment, millions of acres of farmland are already underwater. Thousands of farmers are not going to be able to plant crops this year, and thousands of other farmers that have been financially ruined by the floods will never return to farming again. This is already the worst agricultural disaster in modern American history, and it is going to get a whole lot worse.

damned

ANYTHING to stop Trump? Dear Lord.

-- TRUST THE PLAN --
.......WWG1WGA......

User ID: 77495033
Mexico
03/23/2019 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes..it is beyond serious. It is biblical and apocalyptic.
I feel so sorry for all the animals that died. They never had a chance. Prayers for all the humans that have lost everything and been displaced. Prayers that they were able to save all of their pets.
Pooka

United States
03/23/2019 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Substantial price increases on many products within two weeks. Almost guaranteed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 77408350

I'd go so far as to say guaranteed. This is an excellent weekend for shopping, no?

“I care not for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.” Abraham Lincoln

Pooka

United States
03/23/2019 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes..it is beyond serious. It is biblical and apocalyptic.
I feel so sorry for all the animals that died. They never had a chance. Prayers for all the humans that have lost everything and been displaced. Prayers that they were able to save all of their pets.
 Quoting: Colibri

So much agreed! Thank you for wise thoughts.

Pooka

United States
03/23/2019 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will Mr. Ed (AOC) get it's new green deal if that happens?

badhorse
 Quoting: beeches

Heard she is working right now on a two-point new plan to fit into Green New Deal. Extensive swimming lessons for all would-be intercontinental travelers, plus the building of a few new islands along the swimming route in-between the US and destinations across the oceans for brief rest stops for swimmers.

Last Edited by Pooka on 03/23/2019 10:18 PM

KickinIt

User ID: 74785546
United States
03/23/2019 10:35 PM

Report Abusive Post

DOOM

Holy crap it's already that bad down there? Shit, this has barely begun. Very doomy. I'm in St. Louis and am very concerned for our area as well.

doomswitchon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 56735503
United States
03/23/2019 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

if there is not enough, it always go up.

surplus of all crops for years now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76582680
United States
03/23/2019 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

+ milk, cheese, butter, cream, yogurt, half and half.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 76582680

thankful I live 3 miles from a family farm in this blue shithole state
 Quoting: Deplorably Charlotte

That is a good relationship to have for future doom.

Don't have that luxury around here so augason farms, and sawyer water filters it is.
bigD111

User ID: 65945302
United States
03/23/2019 10:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
i live in washington state and most our vegies and fruits come from local. But I could see growers here selling other places for more money...

I'm going to plant heavy in the garden this year. I'm going enough for 20 families.
 Quoting: MyPillow

Here, that would be a couple acres!
deplorably republican
Mental Case

User ID: 71525341
United Arab Emirates
03/23/2019 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Suck it up, Babylon.......

---------

It wont be the USA that suffers...If there's not enough for us, we'll just stop donating tons of food to poor countries.

Add to that we will stop mixing ethanol in our gasoline & we will be fine.

But you wont!
If I am going to be damned...I am going to be damned for who I really am!
Mental Case

User ID: 71525341
United Arab Emirates
03/23/2019 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't eat wheat, corn and soybeans...

------------

But livestock does.

That's why we have chicken & eggs, beef, milk, cheese, and jimmy dean pork sausages.

AND BACON!
If I am going to be damned...I am going to be damned for who I really am!
Digital mix guy

User ID: 76961927
United States
03/23/2019 10:54 PM

Report Abusive Post

damned

Have no fear, Spock is here!!! LLAP
Pooka

United States
03/23/2019 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

if there is not enough, it always go up.

surplus of all crops for years now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 56735503

Remember the tons and tons we ship to other countries.

GLP